A Song for Lara Ch. 06

Story Info
Vacations in Africa..
6.6k words
3.68
37.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

By Dan57 and Lara

Vacations in Africa

Lara's husband had a business travel to Italy where his wife couldn't accompany him. Dr Valdez had ordered her to tell him immediately when such occasions occurred! She phoned her master as soon as Tony had left the room!

-Dr Valdez? It's Lara! How do you do? You ordered me to tell you when Tony would leave for a business travel... Yes... To Italy for a full week...

Dr Valdez immediately told her to prepare her wallets : they would leave on vacations together! Lara had her passport always ready for such opportunities, even though she hated cheating on her dear husband! Dr Valdez was blackmailing her to complete obedience and her only possibility was to obey him completely. She even had seldom the occasion of meeting her boyfriend Felipe except when Dr Valdez had to travel for his own purposes! Lara had been taught not to ask questions that were ludicrous to Dr Valdez such as where they were going... She was just bold enough to ask whether she should pack clothes for hot, mild or cold climate!

-Hot, Lara : you won't really need sweaters, blazers, coats and such things! Just a flimsy rain coat just in case we run into an evening shower and scarves! No bare arms and legs : we are going to a Muslim country!

They took a flight to Marrakech before transferring to a small plane that landed near Timbuktu in Mali. The place although quite ancient is rather backward. There were two custom officers who checked the papers of the tourists. There was no problem for Dr Valdez who received immediately a stamp on his passport but when Lara presented her papers, the two men stirred and studied her more closely. Lara had chosen quite demure clothes : a long sleeved shirt, buttoned to the neck, a long scarf that covered her head protecting it from the scorching sun and baggy trousers that hid perfectly her shapely legs.

Lara had just made a big mistake : she had a second scarf wrapped around her waist as a belt but she had tied it around her waist above the shirt! It was much more trendy and alluring than having it tied above her trousers and covered by the loose shirt like other women in the group! The result was that Lara seemed really sexy and she attracted the lust of the two officers. There ware no other officials, police or administration and the group was an easy prey for their arbitrary whimsy!

The chief of the custom officers turned toward Lara with a nice grin and told in heavily accented French :

-I am sorry, Mrs Da Vega but we can't grant you a visa!

-Why? The Embassy in Madrid told us that the visa would be granted at arrival with no problem!

-That's the normal process but only if you travel with your husband! From his papers, Mr Valdez is not your husband!

-That is true, Sir, but...

-We have very strict laws here, Milady! We can't alter them for a passenger without an official visa! We are going to detain you here until tomorrow where a local judge will decide whether you'll be allowed to enter the country or you'll be expelled unless he decides to have you jailed for indecent behaviour!

- Indecent behaviour? What do you mean?

-Travelling alone with a man who is neither your father, your brother, your adult son nor your husband is constitutive of indecent behaviour : up to three years in prison and a steep fine!

The officer seemed annoyed.

-The problem is that our regulations stipulate that people detained must be strip searched to be sure they don't hide illicit material! We unfortunately have no female custom officer here! I must ask my headquarters to send us one and the delay is usually two weeks! You have two options : either I transfer you to the central prison by car for a former trial in two or three months or you accept to give up your right to have a female officer strip searching you! I would do it in presence of my colleague!

Lara felt cornered : she had to be back in Spain for the return of her husband four days later but being strip searched by a stranger in a foreign country was revolting for her! She turned toward Dr Valdez who shrugged helplessly! She finally nodded her acceptance of the unavoidable outcome! The custom officers made her sign papers that were stipulating she was relinquishing her right to be searched by a female officer. They led her to the custom offices. Dr Valdez wanted to follow her there but the chief stopped him with his hand.

-Sorry, sir : entrance is reserved for custom officers and suspects! No admittance for visitors!

-But I am with Lara!

-You aren't her father or her legal representative! Wait outdoors!

The man closed the door behind him! Dr Valdez was frustrated and really angry but he knew that these men had total authority unless he found someone over-ranking them, a very scarce chance there! He finally noticed a crack in the door through which he could see what was arriving in the offices. The custom officers had led Lara in a lobby and Dr Valdez had a perfect view on her through the crack in the door...

The chief had made her hold up her arms to give him full access to Lara's body. He was running his hands up and down her sides. He had an evil grin when he ran them along the sides of her breasts before cupping her tits through her shirt and her bra. Lara gasped. Dr Valdez realized he was getting a terrible hard on watching Lara being touched and felt in the most lascivious way by the custom officer! He moved both hands to Holly's front, just under her bra and squeezed her tits. Lara moaned in pain and the custom officer grinned in pleasure! Lara was wearing a triangle bra, leaving her tits rather free to wobble! The man played with them, lifting them up or pushing them sideways before letting them return to their normal position with a quite attractive shimmy.

The custom officer then explored Lara's waist, inserting his fingers deep under her waist band and rubbing them along her waist. His fingers certainly reached the upper part of her crotch. The man then turned his attention toward Lara's butt but he ran the palm of his hand on her buttocks! He then ran his forefinger along the crack of Lara's arse. Dr Valdez was getting furious but he knew he had no possibility to interfere. A scandal would just lead him to the jail! The custom officer undid the scarf around Lara's waist and then slowly unzipped Lara's pants and pulled them down revealing Lara's yellow knickers. Lara had closed her eyes in ultimate shame!

The custom officer then took out the scarf covering Lara's head. She was now just in her long shirt her undies and her shoes. The man then grabbed the hem of the shirt that could have been a tunic and lifted it slowly, revealing the top of her Brazilian knickers. The man must have never seen such fancy undies as he whistled crudely and told his colleague to watch! He then continued to lift hp the shirt. He proceeded even slower when the bottom of her cups appeared. Dr Valdez thought that the bulging eyes of the custom officer would fly out of their sockets when he realized that the bra was especially made to push the breasts tight against one another and reveal as much as possible the slit between her tits. Lara had put on such a naughty bra, just for the benefit of Dr Valdez and it was the custom officer who enjoyed that delicate jewel!

Lara opened her mouth wide but she calmed down before telling the custom officer what she thought of him! No words came out! The custom officer removed completely her shirt and threw it on the back of a chair where he had placed her other garments. Lara was now naked but for her undies! When she tried to take off her shoes, the man told her to keep them. Lara seemed frightened now, being almost naked in a closed room with two strangers watching her like wolves watching a lamb tied to a tree and unable to flee.

The chief nodded to his colleague who grabbed Lara's elbows and pushed them together to her back. Her shoulders weren't accustomed to be so brutally manhandled and she yelled in pain but he didn't seem to calm the assault of the two men! While she had her hands pinned to her back, the chief lifted her bra, pulling her tits from the cups. Lara's proud breasts came into view. To Dr Valdez' surprise, her nipples were erect and taut, just as if she was enjoying being the centre of attention of the males around her. She didn't know that Dr Valdez was watching her, too! The chief looked how to remove the bra. There were no hooks in the back and he soon understood that it was opening at the front, just between her tits, or more precisely where her tits should have been. It was obviously another delicate token of submission to Dr Valdez who would have found it much easier to strip her naked in the comfort of their bedroom!

Lara's modesty was now just protected by her knickers. The chief told her to remove them herself. She slid her knickers down her hips. As she bent over to step out of them, she offered the two men a perfect view on her pendulous tits, hanging down and dangling just in front of their eyes. As she stood back up, Dr Valdez had a very good view on her pubic mound. Lara had had thick dark-brown pubic hair but Dr Valdez in the recent weeks had had trimmed and finally completely shaven, no, not shaven but laser depilated. She had been told that her fur would slowly disappear around the tenth session : she was at the fourth and her pubic hair was already quite sparse! It was just starting to grow back and Lara's hair was what you would expect with a barely nubile girl, the dream for local men!

-Sorry, Mrs Da Vega, but we must verify you've not hidden something in your pussy or in your ass hole!

The chief forced her to squat as if she was about to defecate. He sucked his finger and plunged it in her ass hole. Lara squirmed helplessly but she obeyed when he told her to push back in order to open her anus and to relax completely. He plunged his finger to the hilt into her bottom with no opposition from the young woman. When he was sure his finger couldn't find any object there, he pulled his finger out of her and presented his soiled finger to her mouth. Lara kept her mouth desperately shut. The chief officer seemed angry against her : he slapped savagely her bottom and pinched with the same ferocity her tits. Lara screamed and opened her mouth! The man seized the opportunity and plunged his finger into her mouth!

-Beware, slut! If you bite my finger, you will be kept locked during a whole day in a corrugated iron cell : the temperature can get higher than 60 Celsius and some hard heads died there but nobody cared about them!

Lara was so frightened by his threat that she concentrated on her job, trying to please the man! When he considered his finger was sufficiently clean, he presented his finger to her pussy hole. Entrance was much easier as she had involuntarily covered his finger with her saliva... But he seemed dismayed not to find anything unusual in her pussy! He finally pulled his finger out of her. This time, Lara was ready to receive his finger into her mouth! The man was still not satisfied. He told to his colleague :

- I haven't found anything! We should probe deeper into her. My zob (cock) is much longer than my finger! Then I'll make sure she isn't carrying anything forbidden in her pussy! You'll check her ass hole at the same time!

The chief opened quietly his pants, extracting a cock of impressive girth. From where he was placed, Dr Valdez couldn't get an idea of its length but Lara seemed a bit apprehensive. The man marched toward her and stopped when his cock entered in contact with her tummy. She tried to push the man away but he took her under her legs and lifted her up just as if she was weightless! She had her hands against his torso but she was unable to break his grasp! He was so much stronger than she was! He rummaged against her crotch until he felt his cock wedging against her pussy hole. Lara had a desperate sigh but the man took no heed to her silent protest. He humped forward mightily and Lara screamed as his cock progressively embedded itself in her pussy.

Lara was grateful Dr Valdez had still not implemented his project of letting her totally unprotected : he had removed her diaphragm, discarded her pills but he had not forbidden her to just pick other ones at the next chemist's. She could just hope that the chief custom officer was clean of HIV but at least she doesn't have to get knocked up by him. It was for the better as she was entering her period of maximum fertility! She had finally accepted the idea that the old Dr Valdez could sire a baby in her womb but not that a total stranger would do the job! Her father Tony didn't suspect anything : he couldn't get jealous with a man more than twenty years older than his wife. Moreover, Dr Valdez had ordered Lara to use any occasion to fuck her husband out of her fertile periods and Tony enjoyed her new almost constant readiness for bed games! In the last day before his departure, Lara had come down on her husband twice and she seemed to have always new tricks to show him!

The chief custom officer was banging her against the wall with his hands tightly holding her buttocks. He continued to hump her with the same aggressiveness until he bottomed out against her cervix but his cock was longer than the sheath of her vagina. She was nailed to the wall but he had still two or three good inches to go. He started to pound her pussy mercilessly! At the beginning, his gain was minimal and Lara was screaming in pain louder and louder but soon her cervix started to yield and he could enter triumphantly into her womb! Lara's screams swiftly lost their pitch and level and progressively transformed into moans of bliss, forced bliss but indubitable pleasure! This girl was meant to be raped, used and abused, taken against her will with complete disregard for her protests!

- Mrs da Vega, you're really a good fuck! I think I may keep you as my personal fuck toy for the duration of your stay in Timbuktu. I will tell the judge that I'm ready to keep you under custody in my house!

The chief had never felt anything like it : the whores in the country were very deep and could receive him with no difficulty! That was why he had forced his way into her cervix but now her pussy lips were clamping against the base of his cock and he could feel a second ring tightly squeezing the head of his cock! God! He would arrange to arrest other pretty European girls in the future, just to know if he would enjoy fucking them as much as he did with this Spanish girl! She was as hot as hell!

Lara suddenly bucked under him and gasped! The chief wondered what the problem was when he realized he had turned around and he was leaning his back against the wall : Lara's naked bottom was fully exposed to Abdul's lust. It was no wonder the man wanted to take his part in the fun! Abdul quickly felt Lara's butt cheeks and ran his middle finger up her ass crack! That caused another desperate squeal from Lara. The horny Abdul then ran his hand over her pussy mound, enjoying the smoothness of her bald pussy! He wasn't surprised : girls' pussies are often completely shaven in these countries! His chief didn't care as long as his own cock was deeply embedded in the Spanish girl's pussy!

This girl was clearly trying her best not to cum under Abdul's ministrations : that angered him! Girls are there to give pleasure to men and, in his generosity, he wanted her to cum too. If she didn't want to give him that pleasure, her total abandon in his arms, he considered it a personal insult! He would teach her not to keep anything when Abdul was enjoying her! He pressed his thumb onto her clit, just as if he was trying to drill another hole there. Lara screamed in pain and writhed under his hand but Abdul's objective had been reached : her steadfast resistance was broken. When he resumed his normal caresses, she arched her back and moaned in bliss. Abdul smiled : he had tamed that rebel mare! That victory made him really proud!

But now, back to business : Abdul picked up Lara's bag, opened it and rummaged into it. He found soon what he was looking for : a tube of moisturizing cream. Lara had bought it to hydrate her hands but it would be perfect for the use Abdul intended : He spread open her ass crack and let a big glob fall on her ass hole. He pushed his finger into it and made it circle her asshole, slowly at the beginning then faster. The caress must be extremely enjoyable as Lara arched her back and moaned. He informed her of his intentions in bad French but Lara understood without any problem :

-Spread your ass cheeks for me, slut! I am going to smear the cream into your asshole. If you help me, the pain will be greatly reduced, maybe completely eliminated! If you try to resist, I won't lube your back passage and I will fuck you raw! It might be awfully painful! Your choice, Lara!

After a few seconds of hesitation, Lara nodded and took her ass cheeks in her hands. She parted them with all her strength, offering her anus to the satisfaction of Abdul! He pushed his finger into her back passage, making it turn slowly into her ass hole. The friction was greatly reduced. He continued for several minutes, enjoying the idea that that white woman was readying for him to bugger her. She pleaded

-Please, put on a condom! I have a few in my bag!

Abdul was angry against her : Faruk, his boss, had fucked her without condom! Why did she intend to deny him the same pleasure!

-Faruk is fucking you bareback! He is no better than me!

Abdul coated his cock with a thick layer of cream before presenting his cock to her ass hole. Lara still tried to persuade him to put on a condom but he pressed forward, impervious to her frantic pleas. The custom administration had tested all the staff for venereal disease, a month before : There was no problem for him or for Faruk but he saw no point of informing this girl she was in no danger : a terrorized girl is much more pliant and her old boyfriend would be too afraid to fuck her before they had returned to Madrid and had made HIV tests : Abdul was a fiendish sadist!

Abdul was so much excited that his cock felt to him bigger than usual! He shoved it slowly into Lara's anus, not to reduce the pain for her but to increase the pleasure for him! He soon could feel the cock of his boss through the thin membrane that separated the two men. This contact galvanized the two men who soon started to really fuck Lara, tightly sandwiched between them. They didn't make love to her, they fucked her, they raped her with no attention for her own pleasure but Lara was a good nature : the pain of Abdul buggering her tight little ass hole was soon replaced by growing pleasure! Lara's pleas for him to put on a condom gradually changed pitch, transforming into gasps and moans as he fucked her violently. He was rubbing her crotch and her clit while Faruk was mauling her breasts with the same eagerness. Lara stayed mute for a long time, biting her lower lip until her line of defence collapsed suddenly. She screamed aloud and Dr Valdez on the other side of the door realized that the two men weren't torturing Lara but she was having a really good time with them!

Lara was sandwiched between the two men who rammed alternately their cocks in her holes. Lara felt debased, used and abused by the two men. Actually it was more like a real rape but she couldn't prevent herself from getting excited by their communicative lust! The two men suddenly changed gait and started to fuck her at unison, shoving their cocks in her outstretched holes at the same instant and pulling out together. Lara felt as if a vacuum pump had been connected to her holes, developing hollowness in her belly before filling it up a few seconds later. She had been double teamed a few times since she had met Dr Valdez but she had never felt anything similar!

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12