A Song for Lara Ch. 08

Story Info
Hospital generale.
5.6k words
3
19.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

<0i>By Dan57 and Lara

Chapter 08: Hospital generale

Dr Valdez had told Lara to come to his apartment. She thought he wanted to play to the doctor with her once more! She had prepared for it, wondering whether she would be expected to be a patient or a nurse this time! She would comply quite obediently, whatever the decision of the old man who had blackmailed her into obedience for months now, who had knocked her up, just for the fun of humiliating her, of forcing her to lie to her husband, to pretend the baby developing in her womb was his although she perfectly knew that Dr Valdez had sired it!

Lara was quite aware that Dr Valdez would fuck her soon or offer her to friends! She had decided not to bother with bra or knickers as she prepared to meet her owner. She walked toward his flat at a brisk pace! She had not found a parking place near his house and she was late. Her bulging belly was becoming a nuisance : she couldn't run and she had already difficulties driving and climbing stairs. Her clothes were becoming rather tight and she would soon need special clothes for pregnant women! Dr Valdez hadn't changed anything to her duties! Esmeralda, who was acting as the secretary of the doctor opened the door when she rung the bell!

- Your Master is furious about you, Lara! You are six minutes late!

- Sorry! I cannot run anymore in the street with my belly and even driving is becoming a problem!

- Lara! Explain it to Dr Valdez if you want but I have no influence on events! Dr Valdez has just told me to give you one cane stroke on your bottom for each minute you are late!

- Oh no, Esmeralda! Have pity on me!

- Sorry, dear. If I don't punish your bottom, it will be mine who will receive twice the number of strokes you should have received! I won't pay for you! Please bunch your skirt in your belt, lean your elbows on the table and prepare to receive your punishment like a good nice and obedient girl!

Lara complied as she knew that each minutes of delay would just increase the pain she would have to suffer! This short discussion had just increased the number of strokes on her poor bottom from six to ten! Esmeralda shoved her hand under Lara's skirt. She didn't appear to be taken by surprise when she discovered that Lara was naked under her skirt. Esmeralda just lifted her own skirt and placed her thumbs under the waist band of her own knickers. She pulled them down to the floor. She bent down and picked up the discarded piece of clothing she pushed deep into Lara's mouth. When she was safely gagged, her punishment could start at last! Lara knew she couldn't expect any leniency from the other girl just as Esmeralda wouldn't expect any if Lara was in position to spank Esmeralda as she had been last week : Dr Valdez hated when his secretary made mistakes when she typed letters and Lara had been asked to give Esmeralda twelve of her best on her naked bottom! The girl would certainly have problem sitting on a chair during dinner and her husband would wonder about her strange behavior! The two girls were both doing their best to please Dr Valdez and desperately tried to hide it from their husbands!

When the punishment was over, Esmeralda affixed a dog collar to Lara's neck and she attached to it a short chain with a leather loop at its end! It was so humiliating for Lara! She felt like an animal! Esmeralda led her into Dr Valdez' private office. She tied the leash handle to the leg of the doctor's heavy desk and left her alone with the doctor.

- Congratulations, Lara, you are quite obedient. I love submissive girls like you! It's so pleasant to train you to service many men and women! I keep receiving pleas from our old friends Faruk, Abdul and the judge who would like you to spend two or three weeks with them in Timbuktu! But I consider you to be sufficiently trained now to start earning money for your keep! You must realize that the little trip to Mali cost me dearly. I cannot do it again as often as I would like. If you were working for me, that would be different!

Lara's heart missed a few beats! What was Dr Valdez hinting? Did he want to prostitute her? She was quite sure she couldn't stand it : offering her to brutes like Faruk and Abdul was revolting but offering her to people who might know her was unthinkable : she would commit suicide or go berserk soon... She opened wide eyes while she was desperately trying to find something reassuring in Dr Valdez' speech! He was speaking on, describing what he intended Lara to do to earn her living!

- Do you remember the old Town Hospital? It was closed six years ago and was transferred to the outskirts of the city : more modern looking, more efficient, less costly. Everyone thought that the transfer was a great boon for the city!

- Yes, Master! I had an intervention there the year before it closed. I thought it had been transformed into offices.

- No! With a group of other doctors from different specialties, we bought it back and transformed it into a clinic for very rich people, a five star establishment! We recruit only very pretty men and women for anything from catering to medicine : nurses, auxiliary nurses and even surgeons, administrative people or gardeners! Of course, we have greatly reduced the number of wards : we have depressed people, pregnant women with no problems, burnt out businessmen and people with sexual problems : no alienates, no contagious disease, no terminally ill people! I think you are quite pretty enough to be admitted in our staff! I know you have been trained as an auxiliary nurse. You could take the same job immediately and be trained later to become a full fledge nurse unless you would like to become an administrative non medical employee. Half of your earnings would pay for your travel expenditures and you would be free to dispose of the rest as you want! Wages are double of what a conventional nurse earns!

- That sounds interesting, Master! Could I visit the clinic?

- I could do better than that, Lara : how about becoming a full time employee for a month and then you'll decide whether you terminate the contract or make it permanent!

- It would be a real pleasure to work again in the medical domain, Master!

- I thought that you would accept my proposal! Please sign these papers!

- Could I sit down on this chair, Master?

- I never thought you were stupid, Lara! I never surmised you would suddenly become my equal, slave! For me, you are nothing but scum, keep it in mind, slut! I own you and you may not deny me anything! Put the papers on the floor to sign them and don't forget to lift up your butt in the air while you do so. I am going to celebrate your entrance in our staff by fucking your asshole so hard you won't be able to return home on foot! Your bulging belly gave me a raging hard on!

- Yes, Master! Use my back passage as you want, Master! You own me completely!

- Never forget it, slut, but now you've signed the papers, I must tell you a little more about the sixty nine clinic : the staff is divided into two groups, the first one, the most numerous is made only with submissive males and females : we have submissive auxiliary nurses just like you and we have even a submissive female surgeon! The rest of the staff, male and females are dominant. They always wear a leather jacket that indicates their rank. The patients are of course mostly domes and will wear leather jackets to separate them from submissive patients, people sent usually to the clinic by family members or spouses who are definitely dominant!

- It seems extremely complex, Master!

- Not at all, Lara : people wearing a leather jacket may order you to do anything they want, how degrading it might be! A dominant gardener could order a submissive surgeon to strip naked and offer herself to him anyhow and any when, even in front of her own parents!

Thus, just two weeks later, after the formal signing up, Lara was sent to take her service : sixth floor, office 256! She was there! She knocked at the door. An authoritative voice told her to enter. There were two women seating behind desks. The youngest smiled to Lara but the oldest one focused the attention of Lara. She was wearing a nurse's outfit but, in addition, she was wearing a black leather shoulder holster that marked she was one of the fortunate dominant people in this unusual hospital! The other girl didn't wear anything made in leather, just as Lara had been instructed to do : no bag, no card holder, no pants, no skirt, no jacket and not even a leather strap for her wrist watch. The penalty for contravening to that strict rule was instant dismissal of the culprit! The only exception was for shoes where employees were encouraged to wear leather sandals, pumps or boots with the highest possible heels!

The old nurse looked Lara up and down with a sneering grin as she presented herself!

- Ahh: The newbie! Dr Valdez was quite talkative about your abilities and submissiveness : we are going to see whether he was right or whether you have bewitched an old fool!

Lara felt this woman was insulting her owner : she rose to defend him!

- Dr Valdez is certainly not a fool! He has mastered me so shrewdly that I am proud he is my owner!

- Don't talk back to your superiors, slut! Don't even speak unless some one asked you a question! It's the first and the last warning you'll receive from me on this subject! Understood, slut?

- Yes, Madam?

- Lady Bramble will do, slut! I am of American origin and for me, a Madam is the head of a brothel! I doubt that you consider this clinic to be a brothel, Lara!

- Oh no, Lady Bramble!

- And you are wrong, slut! Any people in this clinic wearing a leather garment may ask you all the services normally provided by the lowliest whores! I will give you your first lesson on how you are expected to behave in this clinic. Look : there's a table on this corner! Strip down naked and stretch on this table with your legs spread wide!

- Oh! It's impossible, Lady Bramble! Anyone could enter and see me!

- That's none of your business, Lara! It's an ORDER! If the newcomer is a dominant, he will join us to enjoy your body or watch us for his pleasure before fucking you when he or she feels like it and it will be your normal duty! But if he or she is a submissive, he or she will watch you being used for the pleasure of a dominant and it will help them you become even more submissive : you should feel honored to become a subject of study for your peers! Now come here and strip down as you have been told to do! Now, you are a staff member of the clinic : you have no more rights, just duties to the dominant people!

Lara stayed, completely bemused. Lady Bramble lost patience with her. She turned toward the other girl.

- Lydia! I am afraid that Lara is completely surprised by our ways in this clinic. Would you like to help her to the table and take off her garments! You are on probation to become a dominant : it will be a nice exercise for you!

- Yes, Mistress!

Lydia went to Lara and seized her arm in a Jiu-jitsu arm-lock : as long as she followed Lydia, it was painless but if she tried to slow down, the pain appeared and swiftly became unbearable! Lara found herself in a minute facing the table. Lydia started to remove her garments : her skirt, her blouse! When she reached for her undies, Lady Bramble told her to stop :

- Don't remove her knickers and her bra, Lydia! Just rip them off!

- No, Lady Bramble! I will take them off myself! I have no change to go back home!

- I would have let you keep your bra if you had been obedient, Lara but I had to ask Lydia to force you to obey! As a mild punishment, you'll return home by bus with your boobs swaying nicely for the pleasure of the other passengers and your pussy ready for any intrusion : a finger, a cock or a cigar! You'll propose all of the men to feel your tits during the trip!

- To... to feel my tits, Lady Bramble!!! I am married, I can't!!!

- Of course, you can, slut! You'll open your blouse to your waist and open it to show your hanging tits for their pleasure and you will allow them to feel them as much as they want!

- But they might want to fuck me!

- It's not my problem : you should have been more obedient! Of course, you won't be allowed to deny any of them what they might want! Tomorrow morning, you'll come back by bus, still with no undies under your skirt and top! You will offer the passengers your tits again but you will ask all the men : "What do you want, Sir : my tits, my mouth or me? "Don't forget to take at least three dozen condoms : you may need them! I hope it will teach you a good lesson!

As the meaning of her words dawned upon her, Lara emitted an ear piercing scream and she tried to stand up. Lady Bramble slapped her cheeks very hard a couple of times! Lara stopped fighting and just sobbed. Lady Bramble lifted her skirt up and placed her hands under the waistline of her knickers and pulled them down. She straddled Lara's face and placed her pussy lips just on Lara's mouth!

- Now, Lara, you have better lick me for good or I will punish your bottom seriously!

Lara knew she was no match for the two girls as each of them was stronger than herself. She opened her mouth and started to lick the older woman with more and more enthusiasm. Lady Bramble was oozing love juices like a faucet and Lara obediently licked and swallowed it all! Lara's efforts seemed to please Lady Bramble as she turned toward Lydia :

- Lydia, I would like you to kneel on the floor and lick Lara until she cums!

- Nooo! I don't know her! I don't want to be licked by a stranger woman! It's dirty!

- As you want, Lara! Lydia, take her pussy lips and bite them seriously. I don't want to see blood but I want her to keep a mark for the next days! Then you'll bite the inside of her thighs and each of her tits. Try to leave a big hickey each time! Dr Valdez will know she hasn't been sufficiently obedient and this slut will have trouble explaining the hickeys to her husband!

- Noooo!

Lara had never felt so vulnerable and humiliated. She was marked for the few next days. Her husband was not a real problem as she could pretend she has a terrible headache and needed to stay in the dark : he wouldn't see anything but Dr Valdez had instructed her to come to his home straight from the clinic : he would certainly want to fuck her and he would never agree to fuck her in the dark : she was expected to offer him everyday a total strip tease and let him enjoy her pussy, then her arse, before finishing him in her mouth! He would certainly discover the marks and enquire about it. She was afraid of his reaction but she was even more frightened by the idea of lying to him : he might discover it and the punishment would be awful!

Dr Valdez had once told her that he had punished a girlfriend who had cheated on him with her own husband although he had forbidden her to do so by making her take a white radish in her pussy : it was much bigger than a carrot : a foot and 6 inches in length and four inches in diameter! Dr Valdez had promised to sell her to a brothel in Singapore that kept European or American abducted women for the pleasure of its customers if she disobeyed once more, for example if she dared have any intercourse with her husband during the next twelve months! Dr Valdez had proposed Lara to visit Singapore on their next travel abroad together and see how the poor girl fared! It seemed he had really sold her there!

Lara could feel the cold air brushing against the bare skin of her body. Tears of fear welled up in her eyes. How would she cope if she displeased her owner so much that he would decide to sell her to some far away owner? A command from Lady Bramble took her out of her dreams.

- Lydia! Come here! I need you again!

Lydia crawled toward them on her knees with her head downcast. She clearly disliked to be there but was afraid to displease the head nurse. Lara was a dream girl : submissive and resilient! Lydia loved to play with her. Perhaps Lady Bramble would organize some day a show for the clinic top management where the two girls would play together

- Lydia, I would like you now to eat this little slut!

Lara had discovered that she relished girl to girl action. Dr Valdez had shown her she was deep in her heart resolutely bi! She shrugged and then spread her legs wide to open herself for Lydia's ministrations. The girl bent down and started to lick Lara's clit. She was an expert and soon, she made both Lara's holes shiver and quiver in pleasure! She had just met the girl but she soon felt a mighty climax preparing in her belly. She was panting and her chest heaved like forge bellows. She was under the spell of Lady Bramble! She dared not tell Lydia to stop although she hated to be forced to cum. She tried to think to the most horrible scenes she remembered or she had seen in pictures but it was a desperate attempt : Lydia wasn't doing anything but licking her clit with the tip of her tongue but Lara's futile efforts suddenly ceased and she finally came wildly! Her body went crazy and she screamed her pleasure so loud that Lady Bramble put her hand on Lara's mouth to muffle her screams!

Lara leaned back on her elbows and arched her back to push herself up and offer her pussy more level with Lydia's face. The girl started tongue-fucking her and soon her love juices started again to ooze from her quim. Lydia was slurping them noisily and Lara was at the same time horrified and exhilarated by her wantonness! She was on a cloud, her mind totally blanked out from all the intense pleasure Lydia was giving her.

Lara's hips were just going wild, humping desperately into the air, lifting and rolling insanely, while Lydia fingered her off. Lara could feel that her fuck hole was gaping open, 'yawning' wide in open invitation for larger penetrations! Lady Bramble entered the fun at this moment : she got a finger into Lara's ass-hole to the last knuckle and made it rotate swiftly! Lara came again so hard that she forgot her resolve not to give Lady Bramble the pleasure of watching Lara surrender completely!

Then Lydia got another finger in Lara's pussy and it was like her brain exploded. Her pussy was entering in wild spasms, squeezing and contracting around Lydia's fingers. Lydia chose a moment when Lara had just climaxed and was totally relaxed to shove two more fingers into Lara's cunt with the other ones. Lara was thrilled she had four fingers stretching her twat at the same time. She had to admit, it wasn't really painful. She turned toward Lydia and her gaze told the girl Lara's total acceptance of the final step she knew would put the final touch to the rite of passage into the clinic staff! Lara was already so much stretched and dilated that she didn't squirm when she felt Lydia's thumb rubbing just outside her anal ring...

Lydia looked down at Lara and whispered to her :

- My hand! Lady Bramble wants me to fist fuck you and shove my whole hand as far as it can go into your pussy. I am a midwife and I did it often to help deliver ill positioned babies but it's so strange doing it with non parturient women!

Lara gasped and whispered back

- Yes! I am ready for it! You may put your hand in my pussy. All the way!!!

Lara realized that Lydia had coated her hand and her whole forearm with a thick coat of KY jelly and she was so much lubed that the girl's whole hand slid right up her pussy with no pressure. It felt like the delivery of a baby but in reverse. Lara felt Lydia's hand inside her belly, opening her fingers to test the elasticity of Lara's vaginal walls, turning her hand this way and that, and then forming a clenched fist in her pussy. Lydia started ramming her arm back and forth, driving her fist in and out of Lara's pussy. She was spurting love juices all around mixed with a few squirts of pee! Lady Bramble commented :

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12