A Son's Pure Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They spent the afternoon in the lounge, talking, talking about everything, the future, each idea and thought was shared, but nothing could be decided because the unknown conundrum was her husband, Wills father, they had always been close as a family, but Will knew now he had distanced himself from his dad. Soon they entered love mode and words slowly changed from words, to actions, they made mad frantic love on the sofa, both taking and relinquishing control as they thrashed around, on and under the other, 69, top and bottom, Lena fucking her son, Will fucking his sexy beautiful mother. They relaxed into a loving pile of arms and legs, lips joined fully, then they made their way upstairs for their last night together until his dad went away again.

They slept like children safe in the knowledge that they were in the arms of someone who would defend and protect.

In the morning Lena's eyes focussed on the world, her memory snapped to attention, she slid silently out of bed and went downstairs to get her bits and pieces and returned to her still sleeping son lover.

She stood at the foot of the bed and looked at him, her heart burst with the love she had for him, 'nothing in this world can be stronger than love, and I'm his mother too,' she thought, 'what can be stronger than this?'

She gently and slowly completed her task, took the clothes she had decided on and left him, she bathed and dressed making sure her perfect face was perfect, her hair just right. Lena went back to her bedroom and slowly pulled down the covers revealing his fabulous strong young body, her pussy jiggled.

'Oh my,' she whispered to herself, as she took in the sight before her lust and love filled eyes.

She leaned forward and softly raked her perfectly manicured nails over and around his chest, making her way down around his stomach and sides, his cock twitched, this made her smile and more than delighted that he was asleep, and she still could get him hard, she deftly slid to his groin, as she reached him he stirred.

'Mum,' he said groggily, Lena smiled at him.

'Good morning darling, how are you feeling?' Her finger nail trailed a path up and down his prick.

'Ooooh oh mum,' he mumbled lovingly.

'Now young man, unless you get this as hard for me as I want it, you are going to be sorry.' She told him in her sexiest voice, batting long lashes.

He smiled broadly and reached for her, saying, 'you won't...? He couldn't move his arms; he looked up and saw he was tied by his wrists to the headboard.

'Mum wha...?

Lena smiled at him, 'like I said baby, you please me and I might let you have some fun, if you don't then you are going to spend all day there like that until you do, capiche?'

His prick jolted to life, she watched in amazement as it grew before her very eyes, soon it was bright red, stiff as a board, and she swore she could see blood pumping through and around it.

'Now that is impressive baby,' she said, as she ran her nail up and down it, across the top and around.

Will moaned, 'please mum,' he mumbled to her. Lena stood up, all she was wearing was a short sleeveless white top, buttoned down the front, her hair wafted around her as she moved, added to that was a very short black button down skirt, nothing else.

She turned for him to see all of her, her nipples were standing out through the thin material like bottle tops. Her strong toned thighs fully on view, she climbed on to the bed and stood astride him looking down.

'Now Will what have you got for me today?' she teased, raising one foot and caressing his strident prick with it.

'Mum please I can't stand this, please mum?' he begged.

Lena took not one iota of notice, she was going to have fun with her sexy tied up 18 year old son.

She slowly unbuttoned her tiny blouse, agonisingly slowly her magnificent breasts came into view, her nipples rock hard, aching for his attention, her pussy felt as if it was dripping her juices. She allowed it to slide ever so slowly down her arms, then swing it above her head before sending it across the room, she never took her ice blue eyes of his, and Will couldn't take his eyes off his beautiful mother.

His prick was raging; he felt as if he was going to cum such was his arousal and excitement, rubbing it again with her foot caused him to rise from the bed, his head and lower torso both reared up.

Lena then began to undo the buttons on her skirt, she took forever, pretending that he was naughty boy for trying to see up his mummy's skirt, 'you can get punished for that my lad,' she told him huskily, her own arousal refusing to let her talk normally.

Her feet were level with his stomach so he had the best view in the house, and it was a view he could not stop taking in, it mesmerised him. The last button went and Lena held it closed, flipping it open a couple of times, giving him tantalising glimpses of her wanton pussy. Suddenly it was gone, he was now looking up into his personal piece of heaven, the glistening lips slightly parted as she stood astride him.

He was desperate for her to do whatever she wanted or had in mind. Lena slowly sank to her knees, her eyes locked on his, she trapped his prick under her now clearly dripping pussy, she was forcing herself to keep to her goal, she would never manage to do this again. She leaned forward over him and languidly lowered her mouth over his, as soon as she made contact, brushing his lips with hers she stopped. Will noticed and raised his mouth to capture hers, Lena pulled away the same distance, her lips remained in contact but only so lightly, he tried to reach further, Lena moved back too, his head dropped, Lena followed, she was tormenting him, he reared up suddenly, she was ready and went with him, soon he was laid prone as his mother frustratingly refused to allow a full kiss, 'please, please please mum, you're driving me crazy.'

'Am I darling? Awwww, well you'll get used to it baby don't worry,' she whispered into his mouth. But he knew he never would, he could never get used to the exquisite torture she was making him go through. His cock was securely trapped under her soaking puss.

Leaning further forward she allowed a nipple to touch his lips, he made a grab for it and missed, she had gone! Returning to him, she murmured, 'only when I tell you Will, only when I tell you.'

He attempted to lick it, it disappeared again. Lena brushed it again across him, the feel of his lips caressing on them tipped her over the edge. She reared up, lifted a knee, grabbed his prick and shoved it in her. Her hands on his shoulders she cried out with the immediate orgasm that detonated inside her body. Will threw his hips up at her, and he too immediately blew his load, he pumped up into her forever, there seemed to be gallons of his sperm cascading out of him.

Lena passed out, her last thought was of her lips mashing into his as orgasm after beautiful orgasm boomed through her, she came round moments, (hours?) later to find her head down over his neck and gasping deeply for oxygen. Will too, although tied to the bed was gasping himself, his ejaculation had been the hardest and biggest he ad ever known, it split in him two.

'Mum, Lena,' he whispered, 'are you awake?' All he could hear was a muffled mumble. After moments passed she raised her tousled beautiful head, looked at him with a wan smile on her lips.

'Oh my goodness Will, if that wasn't the best ever honey, I will never know what was, nothing could ever beat that baby.' She said softly, love laced her words.

'Yes mum, nothing will ever top that, I thought I was dying and being sent to heaven, it was fantastic mum, absolutely fantastic.' His prick was still in her, but now deflated, he wondered if he would ever get hard again, but he knew his mother would have something to do about that. Lena got to her knees with a bit of a struggle, and undid the bonds holding him. She flopped down on him again and they shared the most delicate of loving cuddles and kisses.

That night his father came home, they both greeted him as warmly as they could, but there was a tension in the air, they all sensed it, Will stayed in his room, his parent's spent time downstairs before retiring to bed. He wondered glumly if he was doing her, it constricted his heart, but there was nothing he could do.

He asked his mother 'if they had done it' she told him no, she wouldn't let him near her, she couldn't she had told him, he believed her. They managed to be together many times but being hurried it wasn't as good as it could be. They chatted and agreed to lead as normal a life as they could, and take what they could get if and when.

Two weeks later Will was at his friends Jeremy's house, his mother was out shopping and his father was preparing to go away again, definitely for two nights he had said. Will was ecstatic as was Lena.

Lena returned home to find him putting a bag into his car, he kissed her cheek quickly and said, 'I'll call you,' and he went.

When she went into the kitchen there was an envelope on the table, she sat down to read the contents. It was from Bob telling her he was leaving her and home, Will is old enough now, but I will call and explain things hopefully, it said. It went onto say that over the last two years he had been having an affair with his secretary, but not to worry about him leaving her for a younger model as she was 1 year older than you! The house is paid for Lena, he told her in it, it's all yours.

Carol has her own home so I am moving in with her, I am sorry, you have been the best wife, but? I will also make you a generous allowance each month, I have already put into your account all our savings, there are many many thousands in there, you will not suffer financially I assure you, and I will admit to no contest divorce. I am sorry to do this to you and especially this way, but I just couldn't do it to your face, I'm sorry for being such a coward.

Lena was sat down, if she hadn't been she would have fallen over such was the shock, she had had no idea, no inkling of any of this, the stunning shock overwhelmed her. The tears rolled down her face, her marriage was over, finished, kaput! Her mind wasn't working, 'I'll be all alone, by myself forever,' she told herself.

Then realisation swept over her, 'alone, me alone!' she shouted to the wall, 'I won't be alone at all will I, I have Will.' She bellowed loud enough to wake the dead. Lena called him and told him to come home immediately, they had something to discuss of paramount importance.

When he arrived, he noticed his dad's car was gone. 'Mum,' he shouted.

'Up here baby, up here,' was the reply. He raced upstairs and there she was lying on her bed and naked, naked for him, 'make love to me baby, make love to your woman, I am your wife now darling.' She told him, and under her breath she said, 'and we are going to make a baby now too.' But he didn't hear that part he was too busy ripping his clothes off!