A Soul Unraveled

Story Info
Jake's parents are not who he thinks they are.
2.7k words
4.13
77.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob Sullivan sat on his bed in a state of complete shock. Here it was, mere days before his twenty-fourth birthday, and it seemed his whole world had unraveled in the past thirty seconds.

Jake had grown up the son of Michael, a high-ranking white general, and Savannah, a black mother. All throughout school, it seemed that everybody was afraid to cross him for fear of repercussions from his father. Thus Jake struggled to evolve as his own person, to not just be known as his father's son. He succeeded in his own time, and by the time he graduated high school he was one of the most well-known and well-liked persons in the community. He had chosen to stay close to home while attending college, in part because of the full academic scholarship he was offered, on his own merits.

Or so he thought.

In his hands were some documents that he had stumbled upon while doing an errand for his father. That day, Jacob's father had asked him to open the safe in his parents' bedroom and retrieve some documents he needed for a meeting. When he did so, he noticed there was a combination written on the wall near the safe with a yellow stripe painted to the left of the numbers. The safe, however, had a red stripe painted on the bottom edge, and the numbers on the wall did not match the ones his father had given him for the safe. He paid this particular oddity no mind until he accidentally knocked down a portrait in the living room. The portrait had been covering up a safe with a yellow stripe on its left side. Jake had entered the numbers he'd seen near the red safe, and the safe opened easily. A pretty ingenious code system, Jake assessed. He located, opened and inventoried the remaining two safes, but it was what he found in the last one that made him curse his curiosity.

You see, Jake looked like a biracial man, but from looking at him one might guess that his father was black and his mother was white, instead of the other way around. Jake was six feet, six inches tall and heavily muscled; he towered over his parents, who stood only five feet, ten inches Jake teetered toward darker skin, plus he had a dick that measured eleven and a half inches long when fully erect. These are traits that males tend to get from their fathers, but Jake never once questioned his parentage; his parents had loved him the way a parental duo should and done their utmost to raise him right. However, the birth certificate he held in his hands listed neither Michael nor Savannah as his birth parents. What could this mean, Jake asked himself. He wished it wasn't true, but if that were the case, why would his father have it? And how did he ever register for school; every birth certificate he had submitted with every application did list Michael and Savannah as his parents.

Also in the safe was a newspaper article; it covered the rape trial of a man some twenty-five years ago. Apparently some black man had raped some white woman at a party and had been sentenced to twenty-five years in prison. What intrigued Jake about this particular case, however, was the fact that both the victim and the rapist were the ones listed as his birth parents!

It was around noon, two hours before Savannah would be home, so he spent a few hours trying to research the case on the Internet. (Michael was in Washington for some important conference, and would not be home for another three days.) He looked at the last family photo the three of them had taken; the photo he used for his computer's desktop. How beautiful a family they looked, and how beautiful a family they were; too bad it had all been apparently based on a lie. Then Jake's thoughts turned to Savannah. He had always cursed himself for what he called a sick infatuation with her, but knowing she was not his birth mother allowed those fantasies to come to the forefront of his imagination. She had to be held accountable for her part this deception; he began thinking of ways to make his mother's punishment as pleasurable as possible.

Jake went down into the basement where he kept all of his wrestiling and martial arts equipment. He hit his heavy bag for a few minutes before sitting down to meditate. Unbeknownst to most people, Jake had a very dangerous psychotic streak, and he knew he would have to bring it to the front in order to allow himself to carry out his plans. He had to be at his most uncaring and amoral, at least at the beginning. He would not, however, rape or otherwise harm Savannah; by blood or not, she was still his mother.

Savannah's descent down the basement steps awoke Jake some time later when she returned from the gym. "Jake? Are you all right?"

Jake came out of his trance with a different tone to his voice. "It depends on how you define 'all right,' mother." The edge he put on that final word made Savannah wonder that something might be wrong with her son.

"Wrong? Hmm, where shall we start?" Jake replied as he slowly arose to his full height. "Twenty-three years worth of lies sounds good to me..."

"What are you talking about, Jake? And what's wrong with your voice?" She could hear a definite mental instability when he spoke. Jake didn't answer her question, however; he instead grabbed both of her wrists and held them behind her back with one hand.

"What are you doing? Let me go, I am your mother!" She tried to keep her voice level, but she couldn't help but betray her fear. Jake merely snickered as he nuzzled at her ear, causing her to shrink away in terror. "That's just it," he whispered, "you're not my mother, and I know it! That's right, I found the green safe, and what was in it."

Savannah's eyes grew to the size of saucers. She knew what was kept in the green safe, and she also knew that under no circumstances could anybody be allowed to find out its contents. Her mind was racing, but her multiple trains of thought were all derailed when she felt the tip of Jake's tongue winding a path around her neck. Oh no, she thought, I'm going to be raped by my own son! She began to plead with him not to hurt her, telling him that she loved him and always had, but Jake silenced her. "You need to pay for your part in this deception as well. But make no mistake about it: I love you too, like a son loves a mother. That's why I'm going to give you five minutes. If you say the word 'stop' within five minutes, I'll let you go immediately. But if you wait even one second longer, let's just say that whatever happens, happens." He looked her in the eye. "Do we have a deal?"

Savannah was initially repulsed by the idea, but quickly accepted when she felt Jake's light grip on her wrists tighen. "Excellent," Jake smirked as he set the timer on his watch for five minutes, showing Savannah while he did so in the hopes of proving that he meant what he had said. After he started the timer he resumed kissing her neck, nibbling and licking passionately just above the seam of her shirt. Savannah knew she could have fought him; as much bigger and stronger as he was, one swift knee to the groin would have at least bought her time enough to lock him in the basement and call the police. So why couldn't she do it, why wouldn't she, she asked herself. She was finally forced to admit it to herself that she wanted this, that ever since the day a few months back when she had walked in on him masturbating that huge cock of his, she had dreamt constantly about feeling that instrument inside her. As perverse as it seemed, the young man she had raised as a son was sexually molesting her, and Savannah was loving every instant of it.

In almost no time at all Savannah's five minutes to beg for clemency were over, but Jake still offered her one last opportunity to request that he cease his advances. Savannah took this as her chance, catching him off guard and toppling him with a leg sweep to the wrestling mad they stood on. Jake was shocked; never before had any female taken him down with such authority, or at all for that matter. But the real surprise came when Savannah clasped her hands around his head and locked her lips onto his! Jake needed no further answers; his mother had just jumped him like the number of women before her whom he had turned on beyond the point of self control, and now she wanted nothing more than his massive erection buried inside her.

The two rolled around on the mats attempting to tear each other's clothing off, and eventually Savannah ended up naked underneath Jake, who wriggled his sweatpants down enough to let his hard-on fall out. Savannah did the rest, reaching down and guiding his tip past her cuntlips. She cried out at the tight fit as he slowly slid deeper into her tunnel; she had been bisexual before marrying Michael right around the time Jake was born, but had become a full-fledged lesbian since then; she and Michael had had sex a few times during their first year of marriage, but he left a lot to be desired. She was content to let him sleep with other women, so long as she had women of her own to bed; theirs was a marriage made merely to shield Jake from a lie, a lie that had now been fully exposed.

Jake knew as well that his parents didn't have much sex together, but he had always assumed that his mother slept with men as well as women. She was as tight as a virgin, almost to the point that it hurt him to insert his member into her. He started her on just the first few inches until her juices really started flowing, at which point he fed her slowly until she just could not take any more. Her moans increased both in frequency and in volume as he began to pick up the pace, pumping in and out of her as her 36D breasts flopped up and down with the rhythm of each stroke.

Savannah was in paradise; she had a real flesh and blood cock in her pussy, a sensation that she dearly missed. She missed the feeling of a man throbbing inside her as he climaxed inside her walls, and as dangerous a game as it was to play, she had just come off her period two days before, so she rationalized that there was no real danger in letting him shoot his seed into her. "Jake?"

"Yes?"

"When you feel like you're going to cum, I don't want you to pull out."

"Um, OK, and when you end up pregnant? Then what?"

"I doubt that'll happen. Besides, I can always get your father to think it's his." Jake shrugged; if that was how she wanted it, then that was how she was going to get it. He felt her walls clenching and loosening around him as he continued to thrust, her canal gradually opening to accept more of his length. He was able to fit eight inches into her before stopping. "Are you ready?" he asked her.

"Ready for what, baby?"

"Ready for me to cum... it's gonna be rough, I'm warning you now."

Savannah propped herself up in a crab position. "Give me all you got... I want to feel you explode inside of me." Jake was all too happy to oblige her. Now powerfully pushing up inside his mother's pussy, and assissted by the milking action still being exerted on his cock, he let loose a flood of semen in her, as she had so painfully desired. Savannah lay back down and rubbed her pussy, careful not to squeeze out any of the baby juice that was now radiating its warmth through her body.

Mother and son lay together in silence for a while before Savannah asked Jake, "If I had said no before the first five minutes was up, would you have let me go?"

"Of course. I did say I would, didn't I?"

"OK, another question: what if I'd have said it afterwards?"

"I still would have let you go."

"Really? What about 'whatever happens, happens?'"

"It was all kind of a roleplay, the dom taking control of the sub. I never had any intention to hurt you, nor would I ever. You and Michael raised me, made me the person I am today. So by blood or not, you two are still my mother and father, and I love you both just as much as I ever have."

"Baby, I have loved you as my own son ever since Michael asked me to marry him and be your mother. See, he never explained any of the details to me, just that you were his adopted son. One thing always struck me as odd: he was looking specifically for a black woman. I always questioned why, but he explained that I'd be financially well taken care of, which was a lot to a nineteen year old girl back then. Don't get me wrong though, I may have married him for his money at the time, but I did genuinely like him, and within a few years, I grew to love him. I was already bi when we met, so my sexual habits didn't change, although it was always weird being in a sexless marriage." She paused for a moment before continuing, "I love you still, Jake, just in a little different way now, I guess."

"That's an important point. Does today repeat itself? Or is it just a one-time thing? I'll leave the decision to you."

Savannah kissed Jake full on the mouth again, this time taking his now flaccid penis in her hands and briefly stroking it. "It may have been disgusting fantasizing about it, but now that I've had you once, I don't want to stop. I've heard the moans coming from your room at night sometimes, and sometimes wished it was me in there with you. One night, I actually sat outside your room and masturbated."

"While I was in there, having sex with someone?"

"Yes. I used to be ashamed about it, but I somehow couldn't help myself."

"Well, you know where I sleep, don't be a stranger."

"I won't, trust me. I guess all that remains is your father."

"Dad... well, I plan on laying into him when he gets home; that'd be as good a time as any to tell him we're sleeping together."

"You're kidding me, right? You don't really plan on telling him that, do you?"

"Well, if he's sleeping with other women like you said, it shouldn't be that big a bother to him, I would think."

"All right, it's your decision. What are you going to do about your birth parents?"

Jake rose to his feet. "After I tell Dad what I've found out, he's going to help me find them. From where I stand, he owes me at least that."

Savannah was surprised; although she could somewhat understand his decision, she hadn't expected it. "OK, OK, but in the meantime until your father gets home..." Her hands were slowly climbing up her son's inner thigh, but Jake intercepted them before they reached his groin region. "One rule: we always use condoms. I was willing to indulge you this time, but no more. Understood?"

"No, it certainly is not understood. You have no idea how it makes me feel when you cum in me."

Before she could say anything else, Jake commanded, "Then you're going on some kind of birth control. I refuse to risk you getting pregnant."

Savannah acquiesced; it should be no problem for the wife of the great and powerful General Sullivan to get put on the pill, she reasoned. She got dressed and went to the clinic right away, as Jake had decreed he would not sleep with her until that one specific bug had been squashed.

Jake, meanwhile, went upstairs to continue his research. He was determined to find his true parents, with his father's help or without.

To Be Continued...