A Southfarthings Nights Dream

Story Info
Hobbit girl dreams of her Secret Admirer.
791 words
4.08
11.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweetbrier lay deep in sleep, her mind drifting in and out of thoughts of her unknown admirer. Neither name nor face had he, but she had imagination enough to fill in the blanks.

In her dreams she was bathing in a warm Summer spring, the sun painting the distant hillside in a hazy panorama of colors. Deep green grasses interspersed with red foxglove, yellow snapdragons, bright white Chrysanthemums, all dancing across the beautiful hills of the South Farthing. In the dappled shade on the bank of the river near her was laid her blue cotton dress and a willow basket with a towel draped over it.

The warm water of the river flowed about her hips, the red mane of her hair lay across the white skin of her back as she bent to dip the soap in the water. She slowly lathered the soap up, building a delicious lavender scented foam, and began to soap her arms, raising them over her head to drink in the most sun she could. Soaping her arms the golden light of day shone on her alabaster skin, her soft pink breasts high and firm as rivulets of water ran down between them.

The soap began to slide down across her arms, down her shoulders and back, and she brought the soap down to her breasts, building a deep lather as she circled them with the bar. She dragged at thumb across one nipple, bringing a soft sigh from her lips, and sending a gentle tingle down across her belly into her pussy. She continued soaping her breasts with one hand, paying special attention to her nipples now, and moved her hand across her belly, into the thick red down that coated her mound.

Her hips gave a quick involuntary buck as she began lathering her pussy hair, dipping her fingers down across her slit, but not into. The pressure there was delicious, and her eyes began to hood as she massaged her cunt with her hand, she let the bar drop into the water and began gently tugging and pinching on her nipples, quickly turning her earlier breathy gasps into deeper moans.

She knew she was alone here, and so made no pretense of holding back the sounds of her pleasure, and began dipping her fingers into her already slick pussy. She took to fingers and pressed them on either side of her clit, rubbing it back and forth. She could barely keep her feet as her knees began to buckle with the wonderful feelings, and the deep warmth there.

Beneath the water she felt the hand that was now deep into her wet folds gently grabbed by another, and moved aside. She opened her eyes just long enough to see a mane of golden blonde hair in the water, and the pointed ears of an elf before his mouth closed on her, and his tongue slipped between her folds. She let out a deep moan of pleasure as his hands came up gently to cup her bottom, and lift her off the bottom of the river.

He slowly stood until she was floating on the top of the water, and slipped one hand up her back to help keep her afloat while his other continued to gently knead her pert ass cheek. She reached down with one hand and buried it in his hair as he eagerly moved his tongue across her, tasting every inch, every nook and cranny her wonderful slit concealed, even burying his tongue inside her, causing her to buck against his face.

Her left hand quickly moved from breast to breast, pinching and tugging and squeezing as her body began to shiver with the pleasure of his treatment of her. And just when she was about to spill over the edge, her shining elf began to kneel, pulling her up and onto his lap in the water, burying himself in her in one smooth stroke. She grabbed hold of him and buried her head in his shoulder as she screamed out as her orgasm crashed across her like waves, but continued to fiercely buck against him, she could hear him whispering her name over and over as he moved each thrust within her.

She clawed at his back as she pulled herself to him, and used her legs to lift and drop herself onto his throbbing cock. He began breathing quickly, moving deeply within her, until they both cried out in their mutual climax.

And it was her own cry from her dream that woke her to her room, where the blankets were a mess, and her fingers were buried deep in her, where they remained as she slipped back into a deep contented slumber from her dream.