A Special Autograph

Story Info
Husband signs autograph with special writing "tool".
5k words
4.39
43.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving home from the airport after a short but successful trip to the U.K. for a client. The deal went well and closed bringing a nice chunk of change into my bank account. I rounded the corner of my street and found three cars in the driveway. Shit. Now I’ll have to park in the street. I stopped in front of the house and recognized two of the three cars but the third was a mystery to me. Rather than leave the car out on the road, I squeezed next to the Mata. Thank goodness for small cars.

I grabbed my bags and walked to the front door. Locked. I just didn’t need any more delays. My trip was short, only three days, so I never adjusted to London time, worked a boatload of hours, drank most of the flight home, and sleep was a four-letter for most of the past seventy-two hours. I knocked but Sue and whom ever else was over were to busy to answer the door. I dropped my bags and rummaged through my sport coat pocket.

I let myself in kind of upset that there was no welcoming committee. It was a long week. It started out with Sue having to work a ton of hours to close the deal with her team for the new project, their largest project. Being the insensitive slob that I am, I forget to ask about her deal and how successful she was.

Feeling extremely tired, I passed on the beer and decided to go lie down for a few hours. I heard some laughing and giggling with an occasional roar of laughter and clapping coming from the family room. I walked slowly and quietly to the back of the house edging against the wall to avoid being seen.

I was about a foot or two from the doorway I could hear the ladies laughing. Mary made the remark, “Hey, replay that last one, with Bill standing on his head. I just love how his dick came out and curved toward his chest.” So they were watching the movie of the photo shoot.

I stood there for a few more minutes and listened when Trudy came around the corner, bumping into the wall. She was more than a bit buzzed and nearly walked right past me. She stopped, smiled at me and brought her right index finger to her lips and pantomimed to be quiet. Her long over-sized denim shirt moved upward providing me a glimpse of the trimmed pussy of hers. Obviously drunk, Trudy had something to say to me in confidence.

“The girls love the pics and video. We’ve been watching it all afternoon, enjoying some drinks, and your image on the screen.” She teetered against the wall and slightly disturbed a picture on the wall causing Sue to scream out, “Trudy, you alright or that vibe of yours get stuck on overdrive again?”

I could not see into the family room completely, maybe only a third at best with the edge of the television visible. I heard footsteps since Trudy was nearly doubled over giggling to herself and spilling her drink across the hardwood floor.

“Alright Tru, oh, you’re home Bill!” Sue threw her arms around me and gave a long, deep, kiss nearly down to my tonsils. She was wearing a black crop top t-shirt and black bikini cut panties.

“That’s a new look for you Sue. Basic black before six, what a fashion faux paux,” I teased her. Sue stepped back and bent over to help Trudy up who appeared to be in a state of drunken stupor that seemed to prevent her from standing up.

Both women wound up on the ground as Trudy pulled Sue down on top of her giving me an excellent shot of Sue’s black panty crotch and Trudy’s pussy. I could only imagine what was going in the house today. As both women struggled to standup, I decided to take a peek around the corner into the family room.

If there would have been a Christmas tree in the room, I could have been the kid with the glowing eyes at all of the presents under the tree. Fifteen feet in front of me and to the right of the television screen I saw Mary sitting on top of some contraption shaking and convulsing in an orgasmic state. Her nipples were a reddish brown, poking out so far that I could hang my hat on them. Alexis had a black box in her hand and appeared to be turning and twisting a knob. As she dialed the knob a certain way, Mary would squirm and buck her hips against the black box. Mary continued to be lost in her work so I sat down across the room and watched this episode play out.

Mary and Alexis continued to play with the black box. I noticed that the black box had some type of attached appendage that moved as though it were a piston. As the piston rose, Mary met the item with her bottom and let out some sensuous moans while she vigorously rubber her nipples. Underneath Mary looked like some fluid or water or something. Geez, can this little gadget get her that wet or was Mary a squirter?

Alexis worked the knobs with a devilish grin. As her sybianic friend moaned and undulated more, Mary, in a sitting position, was bouncing on her feet. Upon closer examination, Mary had a vibrator wedged between her feet and was moving ever so slowly up and down on the vibrator.

Absent mindedly, my hand was working my pecker through my slacks and my member was beginning to become alive from its dormant state over the past week. Geez, had it been that long? I need to kick back and relax more.

I looked up and saw the drunken women, Sue and Trudy walk in to the room and heard them say, "They're still at it. That girl is going to go blind, " Trudy said. "Or grow hair on their palms,"

Sure replied giggling and stumbling again into Trudy. This time, as Sue fell into Trudy, she ripped open the last two buttons on Trudy's short letting her beautiful breasts to swing clear of the material. Holy cow! My dick was at full-mast and I was hoping that one of these pretty ladies would salute it.

"Hey, Hey, HEY!" yelled Trudy over the buzzing in the room. Mary opened her eyes as though she was waking up from a coma. She slid off the sybian with rubbery legs, rolling off and laying on the floor in front of the television that was playing the video of Trudy deep-throating me last week. Her pussy was red, wet, and swollen. Must been one hell of ride.

Mary eased off the vibrator, licking it and enjoying every second of it. I never have seen Mary naked before and thought her body, for a forty-year old woman, looks fabulous. She did have some "wear and tear" on her body but two kids later and a go-go lifestyle, well, how did Mike Meyers express it Wayne's World...SCHWING!

"Now that we've enjoyed the movie, how about we meet the star of last week's photo shoot, BBBBIIIIIIILLLLLLL!" Sue announced as though she were Ed McMahon introducing Johnny Carson on the Tonight Show. A round of applause went out. Trudy whistled and hooted, Alexis, clapped form the floor and Mary clapped two vibrators together, their plastic sound piercing the air rivaling Trudy's hooting and hollering. "How about a few words from the star?" Trudy play-acting a Hollywood reporter using a vibrator as a microphone.

Mary's musky scent was still present on the vibrator. My cock continued to grow straining against my briefs and trousers. "Well, uh, hey! What a surprise to see all of you gals cumming out to premier my movie," I jokingly said trying to blend with the drunk and horny women that did not appear to be completely satisfied. All four sets of eyes stared at me sizing me as though a confrontation was about to begin.

All four looked at me and Trudy finally said, "How about getting on equal terms, clothing wise, with us? We all enjoyed the real thing and we would like have an autograph from 'Slick Willy'" "Slick Willy? How did you come up with Slick Willy?" I asked with a somewhat stupid and quizzical look on my face.

"Well, gee, we'll show," blurted out Susan as she moved the video back to shaving scene and the final image of my shaved crotch was on the 57" screen. "That's how you earned the name," remarked Susan.

Who could argue? The evidence was on the screen. Trudy, using her legal background and courtroom skills continued, "The evidence clearly indicates that your Willy is Slick. Possibly we need a line-up to prove that you are the Willy captured on this screen. We definitely would not want you to commit a crime and present an image or document purporting to be Slick Willy when your crotch is covered in hair."

My mind thought, here we go again. The three jurors decided quickly amongst themselves that I would be forcibly stripped and examined thoroughly to determine if I was Slick Willy and if I could legally sign autographs as such.

As my tired and jet-lagged mind thought this through, Susan, Mary, and Alexis circled me. Mary and Alexis were to my right and left sides and Susan was behind me. I could feel Susan's breath on the back of my neck. Her breathing was heavy and my former thoughts of confrontation changed to desire. Then it dawned on me, Susan was playing out another part of her fantasy. First the pantsing in the parking lot restaurant, the photo shoot, and now the film review/court drama.

I was tired and willing to play along with their game. "Seize the accused and pants him ladies," Trudy ordered as she used one of the vibrators as a gavel to deliver her opinion. Mary and Alexis, in their drunken state giggled more than seize with Mary reaching across to fondle Alexis's right breast. Sue, on the other hand, took her job seriously and had her hands around my mid-section searching for the front of my belt. Success! Susan grabbed the belt unbuckled it and pulled it with one strong tug causing me to grab my right kidney from the burn it caused as it ripped through the loops. Mary and Alexis regained their composure and grabbed my shirt and tore it in half with buttons flying across the room.

Trudy came down from the bench, actually the bar, and helped the ladies strip me down to reality. Sue, acting in a manor I rarely see in her, very aggressively grabbed my pants and yanked them while the other three grabbed my arms and body to immobilize me.

My pants, very expensive London-tailored pants, were around my ankles with my socks and shoes. Sue pushed my forward, Trudy fell backward onto a pile of conveniently placed pillows, while Mary and Alexis guided me down. I landed on Trudy with a thud slightly knocking the wind out of her.

While on top of Trudy the other quickly grabbed my pants, shoes, and socks. Trudy bear-hugged me with deep soul kisses keeping, hell wanting, me on top of her. My flag post continued to grow and was near half-mast when I felt some cord being tied around my thighs and my hands were pulled behind my back and secured with some type of twine or cord.

Trudy pushed me off of her with the help of Mary and Alexis. Sue came quickly up to my ankles with a three foot dowel that had some sort of cuffs attached. She secured the dowl/cuff combination to each leg securing my legs three-feet apart.

Trudy, always the outgoing attorney in her Texas drawl, looked at the other three and said, "Well, looks like we got ourselves a little doggy all tied up." I preferred the movie star scenario over this one but they were on control. I laid on the cushions and thought, now how do I get out of this one?

The four of them stood in front of me. Trudy resumed her authoritative role taking her over-sized denim shirt and using it as a judges robe hanging it over her shoulders. Her breasts hung freely and swung each time she said something or moved her body. "This is a very serious offense that must be thoroughly examined in this court of naked law. Is there a motion from the court to determine if this individual is truly Slick Willy?" With that Susan came forward and I thought she was going to testify on my behalf, that, yep that's him and we'll look inside of his briefs.

Susan produced a pair of shears that were as menacing as the expression on her face. I tried to push back but these smart little ladies sure planned well. My ability to move was impossible due to the spreader bar between my ankles.

Snip, snip. The right sides of my briefs were cut loose. An evil grin crossed Susan's face. Her three compatriots shouted, "Cut 'em off!" and she followed with two quick cuts to the left side of my briefs. I felt the cold metal against my skin and thought how thankful I was that Sue had a steady hand. You know, one wrong move or slip and you can call me stubby hubby.

Susan stared into my eyes. I returned the stare. She moved closer to me, crawling up between my legs. She placed the shears next to my left knee. Susan smiles an evil smile. I am mesmerized by my wife as she moves though she is a cat stalking her prey.

Whoosh! In one swift motion she rips my cut briefs from under me and into her hands. She jumps up victorious, twirling them in the air as though she just caught the last out in the seventh game of the World Series. The ladies go wild and join in the celebration. High fives are being slapped and breasts are bumped as well as asses slapped.

After the revelry dies down, all four turn to me. Funny, I've never seem them act this way after they've had a masturbation party. Funny, I can't remember them every having a masturbation party.

They are staring at my crotch. Some of the hair has grown back but it is still short. "I don't know girls," announced Trudy. "Ladies of the jury," Trudy began her argument about Slick Willy impersonators, " as you can clearly see in this recent video, while this man may have the same facial expression and looks as our beloved Slick Willy, his dick and balls, well, they have some fuzz and hair on them." All four alternated looking at the screen and my crotch pointing out shape, size, and direction.

"We can't be certain or take a chance," Mary said with a look of horror on her face that rivaled some B grade horror actress flick from the 1950's. Trudy continued to present her evidence against me. "First, this guys dick is so limp, I bet it is only three inches. Notice Slick Willy's dick. Alexis, would you please forward to the measuring sequence. Alexis manipulated the remote and the various scenes jumped by on the screen. What a great weekend that was I thought to myself. Now I'm trussed up ready for some type of medieval torture.

"There, Notice how the tape measure comes out. Stop! Eight and a half inches. Our defendant has a much smaller penis." Trudy and ladies turned toward me and they all stared. Willy was growing in size and stature. The four lovely naked and semi-naked women watched, not in awe, but in a post-masturbatory gaze as my cock began to swell.

Sue finally came to my rescue. Maybe it is Slick Willy and we need to get him back to normal size. Normal size. After hearing that remark I nearly lost it and almost blew their game. Mary slapped me hard across the face reprimanded me that I wasn't asked to express my verbal or facial emotions. Focus on your dick was Mary's rebuke to me.

Sue began to pump my dick and the vibratory sisters, Mary and Alexis, begin to masturbate in front of me. Trudy continues her diatribe against me. I'm confused (and horny). Am I at the Salem witch trials or just some poor bastard that walked in on his wife having a jilling session with her girlfriends? I'm beginning to think it is the former but I'm praying for the later.

My cock grew and Sue pumped my penis until it appeared to be at full mast. Sue exclaimed, "Look! It is about the same size, isn't it?" The came up to me dropping to their knees for closer inspection. Alexis produced a tape measure. Now, where in the hell did the tape measure come from, I asked myself. These little ladies think of everything to embarrass a guy.

"Seven inches. I believe the size may be near the standard set by Slick Willy. Ladies? Opinions?" queried counselor Trudy. "I think it could be him but the hair around his dick and the fuzz on his balls places a doubt in mind," replied Mary. "Then, there is only one thing to do to complete the line-up and profile," Trudy said. "Shave him!"

A battle cry of lust echoed off the walls of the family room. It was similar to the rampant Vikings attacking a village. The four of them, well rehearsed, moved around the room and began pulling items that were placed in various spots. Mary grabbed the towel, Alexis, the shaving cream and razor, and Trudy stood over all presiding over the proceedings. The only MIA was Sue. Where the hell did she go?

Trudy banged the vibrator on the bar. On the second bang, the vibrator turned on and squirmed out of Trudy's hand hitting me on the head. The vibrator bounced, landed on my chest and rolled off of me. The accident did provide some levity but they were all business. So, where the fuck is Sue?

My question was answered when she came in to the family room wearing black leather crotchless panties and a nippless leather bra. Jesus, what's next with her???

"Prepare the defendant for final arguments," Trudy bellowed slamming the vibrator against the bar, leaning over me and stating, "Sorry, I won't let it slip out of my hands again. Mary left some residue behind."

With Trudy's command, Mary and Alexis, or as I like to call them still to this day, the vibratory sisters, squirted some green shaving gel around my penis, balls, and ass. My penis pulsated as the strange hands working my pubic area over. They rubbed the gel into white foam. Rather than letting it work its own way into a white foam, these lovely ladies took painstaking care to massage it in.

Sue stood near the television. Near the wall hung a leather strap. She grabbed a straight razor from the top of the television and began to slap it against the leather strap. Slap! She dragged the exposed, glistening blade along the leather. Slap! She dragged it in the other direction. Guess you got to make sure its sharp on both sides. Right? Great! Now I'm gonna get shaved and circumcised! Wait, I was circumcised along time ago.

Sue moved over to me. Mary and Alexis grabbed my arms to stabilize me and they whispered in my ear not to move. Trudy did something I never thought should would do: She sat on my face. Trudy left the gavel cum vibrator on the bar. She moved over to me, facing Susan. She spread her legs and I could see her lips as bright as a slit of watermelon. She slowly lowered herself onto face and began to slide and glide across my tongue.

At this point, Susan could have shaved two layers of skin off my crotch. I was in ecstasy! I beautiful women on my face with two other beautiful, naked women holding me down. My cock jumped and Sue said, "Careful, this thing ain't no safety razor."

Sue began to swipe away at the short hairs around my cock. She was more patient with my balls, careful not to cut them. Trudy continued her oral examination of me, breathing harder and heavier. She rocked back and forth on my mouth, clit to vagina, vagina to clit. Occasionally, Trudy rocked a bit too far and I lick her anus. She shudders with pleasure as she reached another orgasm. I look up and see her hands working on her tits, squeezing, pulling, and licking them. My cock continues to grow. Sue? Sue who?

I feel Sue using a towel to clean my cock and balls. Trudy gets up, bends over and gives me a deep long kiss, tasting her juices on my tongue.

Trudy returns to her role as an acceptable trial judge. She has her robes back on and the three jurors are in front of me. Mary takes the measuring tape and re-measures... eight inches! "Ladies of the jury, the court finds the defendant to be Slick Willy!" Trudy announced. The rope that tied my hands were uncut but my feet remained in the spreader bar.

"Since you've proven to be Slick Willy, the nude, shaved jumping jack stud, we want your autograph," announced Alexis.

Looking around for a pen and paper, I would be ever so happy to sign your autograph book. Sensing my confusion, Trudy slapped me on the back of the head and said, "We want your 'autograph' but we want it signed with your own special writing instrument." I continued to look dazed and confused.

12