A Special Birthday Party

Story Info
John's CFNM adventures continue with a young crowd.
2.9k words
4.42
93k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nakedjohn
nakedjohn
53 Followers

Here is the latest story from my "burgeoning career" as a CFNM (that stands for Clothed Female, Nude Male, by the way) plaything. Not that it is really a "career" per se, since I'm not getting paid for it, and I have a real career to look after. But on to the story...

I had been getting a few more responses to my Craigslist ad, I guess proving the thought that there are women out there who love to look at the nude male body, and in addition, love to be in total control. Most of the "work" I had done was the same as the first time, where a woman would hire me as a nude personal servant and entertainment. There were variations on the theme, but in general I did chores, such as cooking and cleaning, maybe gave a massage, maybe a performance or a game, and more often than not, finish up by finishing myself off with an audience of one, or in a couple of cases, two or three. I may write about some of them later, but they aren't as interesting as the story here.

One of my previous jobs was for a middle-aged woman named Lisa. She was a nice lady, about 32 or 33, very professional and classy-looking, but with an obvious thing for erotic entertainment. She felt it was something other women wouldn't understand, so it was something she hid very well behind her business suits and pulled-back dirty-blond hair. She had lots of toys, and videos, and such, but as she told me when she answered my ad, she was amazed that she could find someone to entertain her in the flesh. She really got into it, and had a great time, ordering me around, inspecting my body, and watching me stroke myself to completion. It was amazing the transformation when she really let her hair down. She "hired" me a couple of more times too, and I could actually consider her a friend now.

A couple of weeks after our last meeting, Lisa called me, and left a voicemail asking if I could talk for a bit. I took a break, and called her back. Lisa told me that she had a much younger sister, Kristin, who was just turning eighteen, and she was going to surprise her with a sex toy party for her birthday, and that all of her friends were in on the gag. Sort of like a Tupperware party, but with vibrators, lingerie, dildos and such. But, Lisa wanted one last surprise for the whole group, and that was me as their naked waiter. She told me that none of the girls knew, but that she had cleared it with the "sex toy lady" that was doing the party, and that she was on-board with it. How could I say no to my friend Lisa, right? I agreed to do it. She was thrilled, and told me she'd talk to me more during the week, so that I'd be ready for the party Saturday.

I was to act as if I were delivering the food and drinks. Lisa paid for all the stuff, and I would pick it up on the way over. I arrived at the house, dressed simply in warm-up pants, t-shirt, and jacket, carrying two large boxes full of vegetables, chips, dips, and finger sandwiches, and rang the doorbell. A cute blond with mischievous green eyes answered the door. She looked about 16 years old, wearing one of those tight t-shirts the younger girls wear, with the sleeves cut off, and a cutout neckline, which also showed off a flat, tan stomach, and boot cut jeans that hung low enough that you could pretty much see the hollow of her hip bones. "Hi, I'm Kristin, welcome to my eighteenth birthday and sex toy party!" she giggled, as she let me in. "Just bring that stuff into the kitchen," she said, pointing me down the hall.

I followed her to the kitchen. It was sort of an open setup, with just a counter between the Kitchen and the Living Room. Lisa saw me, and came over. "You found the place," she said, "Just help me unload this stuff first."

We started taking the trays and plates out of the boxes, and setting them up on the counter. Lisa pointed out who was there; four of Kristin's friends, who she assured me were all 18 or older, though they looked as young as Kristin looked, and Carla, the woman running the party. Carla looked about the same age as Lisa, with short dark hair. I could see that she was showing the girls assorted novelty panties and such, and they were all screaming in delight, and laughing as they saw the sayings on them, like "Slippery When Wet" and the like.

Once we got the food out and onto trays, Lisa led me into the Living Room. "Ladies, John here has agreed to stay and be a special waiter for us, so just relax and enjoy." The girls all clapped boisterously, saying how they loved to be waited on, etc.

Lisa then pulled a small black bag from her purse. "Oh, and John even will wear a special outfit I bought just for this occasion," as she pulled out a black bowtie and tuxedo cuffs, and handed them to me. "Go ahead, John, put on your uniform for the girls."

The girls all went silent as I started unbuttoning my shirt, but then they realized what was going on, and started to yell encouragement. Once I had my shirt off, one of Kristin's friends, a short, bubbly redhead named Kelly, got up and started dancing next to me, rubbing my chest and shoulders, with the bravado of an eighteen-year-old. I led her hand down to my waist, and jumped back from her. My warm-up pants were the type with buttons down the sides, and they ripped right open, revealing a glittery blue g-string that Lisa had picked out for me. Kelly turned beet red with embarrassment as she stared at my nearly naked body. She sat back down on the couch hard as her friends all laughed and screamed.

I snapped the bowtie around my neck, and the cuffs on my wrists, and walked over to Kristin, sitting in her own chair, sort of the "position of honor" for the party. I stood in front of her, and unfastened the sides of the g-string. I held the string sides out to her. "Would you care to do the honors, birthday girl?" I asked. She took the strings in her hand and just stared into my eyes, mouth gaping a bit. "Go ahead, pull," I whispered to her. She did, and there was an audible gasp from the girls as my cock and balls sprung free from the pouch of the g-string. Kristin motioned to give me back the tiny pouch, but I told her it was a birthday souvenir.

I stepped away to gather up my other clothes, and go get some trays to start serving, and Lisa spoke up again. "Ladies, John is your servant for the night. He will stay nude for the entire party, and will serve you however you ask, no questions asked." To illustrate, she called me over, and instructed me to bend over for her. I did, and she grabbed my balls from behind, and then slapped me on the ass good and hard. All the girls gasped, then laughed hysterically. That broke the ice a bit, and I started serving food and drinks.

The girls were really starting to get into it. Every time I brought them something to eat or drink, they'd slap me on the ass as I walked away. Kristin's friend Jamie, a tan little blonde too, had me give her a foot massage, and let her rub her feet over my balls. Sarah, an adorable girl who was a little bit chubby, but cute as anything, had me feed her some carrot sticks, and posed for pictures with me waiting on her. Megan was a statuesque blonde with porcelain skin, who just kept calling me over to show her my penis, only she called it some other slang name each time, whether wiener, or cock, or schlong, or whatever, and bust out laughing. She posed for some pictures too, sort of like a game show model, smiling and waving her hands at my package. Kelly got me back for embarrassing her by making me be her footrest for a while. That didn't last long, though, because the girls wanted more drinks.

Carla moved from cutesy panties, to more sexy lingerie, like teddies, and crotchless panties, and such. Amazingly, the girls were pretty into it, buying some pretty sexy stuff. They especially liked the thongs she had with the transparent strings, and all of them bought a few pairs of those in various colors and fabrics. Jamie and Kelly even modeled a few pairs, doing a little "runway model" dance, and playing with the little clear straps. I had to fight getting a hard-on watching them in those thongs, Jamie's tan little bum - no tan lines - and Kelly's round, white, heart-shaped bottom, in all of their eighteen-year-old glory. Kelly even teased me a bit, grinding her ass below my balls a bit before giggling and running back to her seat.

Carla eventually got to the vibrators, which elicited no end of giggling. None of the girls would step up and buy one, so Lisa bought a little chrome one, called "the Silver Bullet" as a present for Kristin, who turned twelve shades of red. That opened things up a little, and a couple other girls bought the same one, a bargain at $19.99.

Eventually, all the selling wrapped up, and it was time for games. I continued serving the girls all through their word games, and a few dress up games, where they had to figure out how to put on various sex-themed apparatus, mostly in leather and chains. The girls were pretty subdued when it came to me by then; I was more a waiter than anything else. That all changed when Carla brought out her version of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey"...

The game consisted of a male blow-up doll, anatomically correct, if a bit off-scale, a blindfold and a bowl of condoms. The intent was the same as the old kid's game - blindfold the girl, spin her around, and have her place the condom on the doll's phallus. The fastest girl would win a prize, in this case, a ten-inch pink jelly dildo. Carla was about to pump up the doll, when Lisa spoke up that she had an idea. "We don't need that doll," she said, "We have our own real-life doll to use instead!" With that, she grabbed hold of my cock, to fresh giggles from the girls, and led me to the center of the room.

"Girls, watch and learn!" Lisa laughed, and started manipulating my genitalia until I was rock hard and standing straight up. The girls gave a mock "oooooooh!", and applauded as Lisa took a bow. "Carla, do you have one of those cock ring thingies we could test out?" Carla produced an orange rubber ring, which Lisa slipped over and around my cock and balls. It was a little tight, but it felt good, and my cock grew even bigger and harder. She pushed down on the head, and let it snap back toward my stomach. "Boing!" she mocked, and laughed hysterically. The rest of the women joined her laughing, Kelly even stepping over and slapping at my cock, making it bounce around, she too making cartoon bouncing noises to the delight of everyone.

Carla then took out her stopwatch. "Alright, who's going first?" she asked.

Kelly jumped up. "I will! I will!" she said excitedly. Carla blindfolded her, spun her around 4 times, and slipped an unwrapped condom in her hands. She wobbled around the room, until her hand hit my chest. She felt slowly down my chest, over my hips, and found my cock, which by now was ridiculously hard. She grabbed my balls and gave them a little squeeze as she slowly rolled the condom on. She snapped my cock back like Lisa had done when she was finished. "Ba-boing!!" she cackled.

"36 seconds!" Carla called out, to mock applause.

Kelly took off her blindfold, and rolled the condom off my cock. "Hey his veins are really starting to pop up!" she said to her friends. She lifted my rod up, and placed a light little kiss on my shaven balls, before walking away.

Jamie and Sarah went after that, and did much the same things, but couldn't beat Kelly's time. They each laughed crazily when they were done, and got a good look at my obscenely hard member, which was starting to take on a bit of a purplish shade, with the head starting to get bigger too. Each of them rubbed at my cock and balls as their friends snapped pictures.

Megan was next, and she added a little twist. When she found me, she slipped the condom into her mouth, and rolled it on using her lips. Amazingly, she was able to take me completely into her mouth, where I could feel my tip tickling the back of her throat. She dragged her teeth along my length as she removed her mouth, which made me wince a bit in pleasure and pain. That brought wild screams and applause from all of her friends. She winked at me as she rolled off the condom, and went back to her seat. She didn't beat Kelly's time either.

Last was the birthday girl, Kristin. Amazingly, she didn't wobble at all. She found me right away, forcefully grabbed my cock, and quickly slapped on the condom. She smiled as she took off the blindfold, knowing she had won, but she kept a hold of my cock. She looked up at me with those flashy green eyes, and smiled and giggled at me as she started stroking me.

"Yeah, birthday girl, work that cock!" Lisa cheered. The rest of the women cheered her on too, chanting, "Pump that cock!" as Kristin slid her little hand over my swollen cock, and removed the condom. She pulled the cock ring tighter, and I groaned loudly.

"Oh, does that hurt?" she asked. "Does that hurt your big balls?" she said. Then she squeezed my balls, hard, and I groaned some more. "That's right, I can hurt you if I want to - those are my cock and my balls right now, and I'll do what I want with them." She squeezed my cock really hard, and stroked it painfully. I gritted my teeth, and kept quiet.

After a few minutes of this, my cock was a hideous shade of reddish purple, and throbbing. I would have cum buckets by now, if not for the extra tight cock ring. Kristin could feel my cock throbbing in her hand, and looked up at me. "Are you ready to cum for me, Mister Cock Toy?" she asked lustily. I grunted that yes, yes I was, and she said "Very well then, let's see it then."

She bent my cock down so it was pointing away from her, and ripped off the cock ring in one quick motion, tearing out some of my short pubic hair from above my penis, and making me cry out. The girls laughed at me, and teased me. She pumped down on my cock, hard, and I came as hard and as fast as I've ever seen. The first, giant spurt shot most of the way across the room, splashing down on Carla's stocking-clad leg. She gasped as she looked down at the big dollop of cum dripping down her leg. More cum shot uncontrollably, though not as far, splattering in pools onto the carpet, and running down Kristin's hand and arm. When she had milked the last of my cum from my spent cock, she giggled, and rubbed the seed on her hand over my balls, and lower abdomen. Her friends all cheered wildly.

"Go get us more drinks, Cum Boy," she laughed, "And don't even think of cleaning up."

I finished serving them with cum drying over my stomach and genitals. Every once in a while, one of the girls would scoop some up with their finger mad taste it, or give a quick yank on my limp penis, or a light squeeze on my balls. And now, there were even more hard slaps on the ass when I walked away from serving each of them. I was no longer John; I was simply "cock" for the rest of the night.

When the party was over, each of the girls stopped to say goodbye to my cock, giving it a little kiss before leaving. None of them acknowledged me, other than my cock. Even Carla did the same, though she did thank me for helping her sell some products.

I was getting ready to get dressed and leave, when Lisa called me over.

"Thank you for making this such a great party, John, my sister really enjoyed herself," she said. "You at least deserve a little payment." She then started to lap the dried cum from my cock and balls, and I started to get hard again. She then gave me the most amazing blowjob I've ever had, with a little help from something she bought at the party. But that's another story...

nakedjohn
nakedjohn
53 Followers