A Special Dance for Him

Story Info
Whitney surprises Mark in a very special way.
1.7k words
4.41
15.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Friday evening. I slip quietly inside the house after a long day at work. My face is a little flush with nervous anticipation; I've been planning this all day. I can hear the television in the living room, he's watching the news. I call out a greeting as I head up the stairs and hear him reply, offering to cook dinner. I tell him not to worry; I'll sort it out after I've had a shower.

I wash my hair using the caramel shower gel, knowing how much he likes the scent. After my shower, I get dressed especially for him. I put on a purple lingerie set that I bought last weekend with today in mind. A white blouse, short black skirt and high heels complete my outfit. Using a pencil I put my long blonde hair up to keep it out of my face and neck. It's still dripping wet. I am ready.

When I walk into the living room, he turns his head to welcome me with a smile. Almost immediately I see his eyes light up with surprised interest. I know my bra is visible through the thin cloth of my blouse. The skirt is short, but not too short. He looks at me, his eyes fill with desire. He loves the way I look at him, smiling sweetly, seducing him with my bright blue eyes.

Slowly I walk up to the couch and sit down next to him. He puts his hand on my leg and leans over to give me a gentle kiss on my lips. "God, you smell so good." He whispers in my ear.

He reaches behind my head and pulls the pencil out of my hair. It falls heavily over my shoulders, surrounding my face. The water in my hair immediately starts to soak its way down my back and shoulders, making my blouse semi-transparent.

We kiss slowly, softly exploring each others lips. The passion grows as our tongues begin their urgent dance. I put my hand on his chest and stay his puzzled look of confusion with a raised finger to my lips as I whisper... "I have plans for you tonight." I smile, easing myself from the couch.

I fetch a chair from the table and place it in the middle of the living room. With a naughty glint in my eye and half a smile on my face, I crook a finger at him and point to the chair. He wanders across looking a little unsure of himself as he sits himself down. I'm standing right in front of him, biting my lip a little bit, fighting back the giggles and holding back the nerves. I can see he's enjoying this by the big smile on his face and the glean in his eyes. I place my hands on his legs and lean in to give him another kiss, not minding the drop of his gaze as he takes the opportunity to peer down my blouse.

I pull away from him and start caressing my body with my hands, running my fingers through my wet hair, down my neck, over my breasts, and down my sides until I reach my hips. Slowly I move my hips from side to side, letting my hair fall over my shoulders, covering part of my breasts. I bring my hands back up, still swaying my hips, making little circles. When I reach the top button of my blouse I stop. His eyes are almost begging me to continue. "Do you want me to unbutton this?" I ask him with a teasing smile, already knowing the answer.

"Yes baby, please..." He replies in a whisper.

I can see by the bulge in his shorts that he's getting very excited already. He's fidgeting in his chair, unable to settle and trying hard to keep his hands off me. I see the desire to reach for me in his eyes, but a warning glance is all I need to hold him to his chair.

Teasing him with the provocative movements of my body as I circle round him, I move my hands down to the second button of my blouse and slowly undo it. The purple lace bra is revealed. It's a push up bra and his eyes are drawn to the curves of my breasts as I slip the remaining buttons of my blouse. The front falls open, showing the soft skin of my tummy and he groans softly, needing all his strength to hold back from getting up and grabbing my waist.

I move behind him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him softly, teasing him with my nails as I move my hands down across his chest. I let them run down his sides and feel him move under me. He starts breathing heavily as I swing myself round in front of him, standing over his legs. Slowly I move my hips in circles, smiling as I hear him moan. I know I'm driving him wild with my torment of him. I lower myself so I almost sit in his lap, and while I lower myself, my hands continue to caress my body.

"Do you want to touch me Mark?" I taunt him with a smile.

I slide my hands down his arms till I reach his hands and bring them up to my shoulders, where I let him take off my blouse. Now my bra is revealed and I hear him catching his breath.

"Oh baby, you're so hot." He whispers breathlessly.

I get up and turn around. Peering over my shoulder at Mark, I ask him to unzip my skirt for me. He slides the zip down and I quickly make my escape before he can make a lunge for me. With my back toward him, I put my hands on the waistline of my skirt and slowly let it ease over my hips, letting it fall to the floor. Stepping out of it, I move back so I can sit in his lap wearing nothing more than my purple lingerie set. I lean back against his chest and lay my head on his shoulder, grinding my ass against his hardness. He takes his chance and greedily wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Softly he starts kissing my neck and shoulder, moving his hands up over my tummy to my breasts. My pulse quickens and I gasp as his kisses ignite a burning desire inside me.

I ask him to unhook my bra for me and sit up so he can reach it. His hands are trembling with desire as he reaches to free me. I lean back again and cross my arms over my breasts not ready to show him just yet. Slowly I remove the strap from my left shoulder, making sure that my arms cover my breasts at all times. I do the same with the strap over my right shoulder, sliding it down over my arm. He's breathing hard and I feel his chest rising and falling fast against my back. He longs to feel the soft skin of my breasts in his hands, wanting to play with my nipples.

"Take it off for me baby." I hear him say.

Instead of granting his wish, I lean over to kiss him, hard and deep. While we're kissing I let go of the bra and it falls to the ground.

Still covering my breasts with one arm, I take his right hand and slowly place it on my chest just above my breast. Covering his hand with mine, I move it down till he's cupping my breast. We both moan when he catches my now erect nipple between two fingers and gently starts toying with it. It feels like electricity running through my body.

Slowly I start moving my hips against him, turning in little circles and I feel him react by pushing up a bit. He is so hard, his cock longing to be released from his restraining shorts, and still I can feel his excitement grow by the second. He protests a little when I try to get up, but lets me go knowing the show isn't quite over yet. There is still this purple thong to take off. Standing in front of him, I caress my body with my hands. I move them over my tummy, up to my breasts, to my neck and back down. Moving my hips from side to side, I move my hands down to my thong. When I reach it, I turn around and bend over while I slide it down over my ass, giving him a good view of what is yet to come.

Now I walk back up to him. Putting my hands on his shoulders, I lean forward and kiss him. After a few minutes of passionate kissing, I whisper in his ear, "Take me to the bedroom sweetie. I want you to make love to me like never before."

"Oh God yes Whitney." I hear him moan.

He wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up effortlessly. I drape my legs around his body and cling tightly to him as he carries me to the bedroom. I can feel his hard cock pulsating against my wet pussy. Gently he lays me down on the bed and quickly gets undressed. He lowers himself on top of me, using his legs to spread mine. I can't stop a soft gasp from escaping my lips as he enters me in one smooth motion. He starts moving in and out of me, gradually picking up the pace, his long and steady strokes filling me up completely. Soon, my muscles start to tighten, squeezing around him, pulling him deeper and deeper into me, as my orgasm is building up deep inside me. With one final thrust, he sends us both over the edge, climaxing together, sending waves of pleasure all through my body, while he shoots his load deep inside me. Exhausted and totally satisfied, I try to catch my breath as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him and together we drift off into a deep sleep with a smile on our faces.