A Special Delivery for Louise

Story Info
A parcel delivery man gets a nice surprise.
961 words
3.77
21.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's always tedious driving the big van around the older parts of town with its narrow streets and sharp corners, and today I'd been help up twice already and now the traffic had ground to a halt again. The sun was beating down relentlessly but I just had to sit there waiting for the traffic to start moving again.

Sometimes I get a nice surprise though, and today I had a parcel for Louise, and that took my mind off the stifling heat inside the van. I remember the first time I delivered to her, and thinking what a nice body this attractive woman, in her late 30s or possibly early 40s, has got; all the more surprising considering the young child clinging to her is probably her own.

Eventually I arrived outside Louise's house. I grabbed her parcel, hopped out of the van and made my way to her front door. No answer. Try again. Still no answer. I was just about to try one of her neighbours when I noticed the side gate was open, so maybe she was in her back garden. I walked along the side of her house and soon spotted her down the far end of the garden, just in front of a shed with curtained windows.

I stopped dead in my tracks; she was facing away from me, hanging some washing. It wasn't so much what she was doing as how she was doing it. I'd only seen her in jeans before, but today she was wearing an incredibly short skirt. She bent down, legs straight, to reach inside her laundry basket. As she leaned forward her skirt rode up, far enough to give me an excellent view of her white panties stretched tightly over her crotch. Her skirt was so short the hem rose almost to her waist when she bent down. She pegged the item on her airer, then turned to look over her shoulder. My heart skipped a beat and I instinctively stepped back; did she see me staring at her? She turned away and bent right over again. As she straigtened up she turned towards me again briefly. That's when I noticed she had a fabulously pert pair of breasts.

I was mesmerised. Watching Louise had made me forget about the heat and given me a very firm erection. The basket was now empty; she's bound to walk towards the house, and me. I slipped back out of sight behind a tree and waited. Nothing. I gingerly peered around the tree and looked down the garden. She was still there, removing some dry towels and sheets from the airer and folding them. As she bent down to put them into her basket, she spread her legs wider apart, giving me an even better view; I could now clearly see the outline of her pussy lips as they strained against the thin fabric of her panties. All I could think of was slipping my cock inside her moist pussy.

She'd definitely finished now, so I slipped back out of sight. I'd wait a couple of minutes then go round to her front door to make the delivery. I couldn't resist peeking around the tree again, and what I saw made my heart skip another beat. She was walking towards the shed. It made me think of Lady Chatterly's Lover. As she was opening the door, she glanced towards the house; she must have seen me for she looked directly at me and raised her eyebrows.

As soon as she was inside the shed I trotted down the garden, dropping her parcel on top the full basket. It was dark inside after the bright sun, but it was easy to see Louise, bending over, her hands on the window sill. I reached out and stroked her naked, silky thighs. I slid my hand upwards until I was stroking her crotch through her panties. She was breathing heavily, and couldn't quite keep still. I fumbled with my belt, got it undone and dropped my trousers and underpants, allowing my cock to spring free at last.

I pulled the crotch of her panties to one side, and she was unable to keep still as my fingers stroked her sopping lips. She gasped when I started gently stroking her clitoris. After a while she pushed my hand away and reached between her legs, grabbed my cock and guided it towards her entrance, moaning softly as it gradually eased into her. Once I was fully inside we paused, then I leaned forwards and slipped my hands under her top, feeling for her breasts. I was shocked to discover she wasn't wearing a bra; she must be the envy of all her friends. I soon found her erect nipples and teased them, eliciting more moans from Louise.

We were soon moving our hips in rhythm, and as Louise bent down a little more the tip of my cock reached even deeper inside, all the way to her cervix. Our movements soon became more urgent as our climaxes neared. As I pinched, twisted and tugged at her nipples she reached down and squeezed my balls so hard I almost cried out. We could hold back no longer, and as we climaxed I could actually feel the semen pulsing along inside my cock, filling Louise's pussy. Her grip on my balls tightened, squeezing every last drop from me. Spent, my erection started to subside, and when my cock slipped out I carefully eased her panties back into place, trapping my semen inside so it wouldn't run down her thighs.

I pulled my trousers back up, and as I fastened my belt I said, "Thank you, Louise."

"Any time," she replied.

Now that's an offer I can't refuse!

The End