A Special Guest

Story Info
A husband and wife getaway, with one extra.
1.9k words
4.04
66k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for a break from everyday concerns. He had gotten a bonus at work for finishing a big project early, so they decided to take a weekend away.

The cabin they rented was wonderful. Quaint and romantic, there was a private pool outside and a hot tub on the deck outside the bedroom. There were fireplaces in the bedroom and the living room. They ordered in a nice dinner and ate while watching an old movie. After dinner, she said she would be in the hot tub if he wanted to join her, leaving a trail of clothing behind her as she walked out. The chill of the night air invigorated her as it hit her bare skin. Her nipples hardened instantly, sending a tingle down to her pussy.

He walked into the bedroom and watched her from the French doors as she stepped down into the hot water, goosebumps rising on her smooth pale skin, illuminated by the light of the full moon. He felt his cock starting to stir. He picked up his phone and sent a quick text before removing his clothes to join her. He retrieved the pitcher of margaritas she had made before dinner and more salt and limes for her glass and went outside.

The water was hot and the jets were going full blast. She was up to her chest on the water, her breasts floating enticingly. He refilled her glass and handed it back to her. He didn't drink, but never complained when she did because she got even wilder when she had some tequila. Then he climbed into the water. She moved over to him and straddled him, wrapping her legs around him and pressing her body against his. She kissed him deeply, hungrily, her tongue searching for his. She felt his cock get fully hard against her, she lifted herself slightly to let him slide into her. He found her pussy to be even hotter than the surrounding water. She began to work his cock, using the water for extra buoyancy to ride him and squeezing in all the right places. He knew this encounter wouldn't go where he wanted it to if he didn't steer it in a different direction soon. He leaned forward and took one nipple in his mouth and twisted the other roughly between his fingers. She moaned and slammed down hard on his cock. He quickly stood, lifting her with him and turned them both around so the water jet that had been behind him now sprayed her ass, massaging her tight hole as she rode his cock, squeezing as her first orgasm of the night started.

As she came down he lifted her off of him and said, "Lets go back inside, where we have more room to move. You go on in and start without me, I'm going to lock up." He watched her pick up her glass and climb out of the water. Her steps weren't quite as steady or graceful now, but he didn't know if that was from the drinks or the orgasm. Either way, she was in for more of both tonight.

The heat from the hot tub had made her feel woozy, especially after that first orgasm had come upon her so quickly. She thought to herself that it had been so long since she had a drink and really relaxed, she planned to enjoy this night completely. She stumbled in the darkness of the bedroom, making it to the bed and dropping onto it. She spread her legs and ran her fingers lightly across her pussy, her lips were slightly damp still from her hasty toweling off on the way in, but when she dipped her fingers inside she was rewarded with a wonderful slickness that she spread up to her clit. She made a few little circles around it with one finger, then pinched and lightly rolled it between her thumb and finger. She was letting out little moans of pleasure and thrusting three fingers into herself when she felt hot breath on her breast and then lips on her nipple. He took her arms and put them over her head, tying them to the bars of the headboard, then slipped a mask over her eyes. She arched her body up toward him, her whole body aching for more attention. She felt teeth at her neck, then a hard suck on each nipple, then a light touch and soft breath on her dripping wet pussy. He began to lick and suck her lips and clit, and thrust his tongue inside her. He dipped one finger inside her and spread her wetness down to her ass, gently pushing inside her as he sucked hard on her clit. She gasped and pushed into his face. He pressed another finger into her and sucked her to another orgasm. The room had been spinning before from the alcohol and the excitement, but now she felt like she was going to take flight.

Her breathing slowed and she felt his hand at her neck as he lifted her head and raised a glass to her lips. She tasted salt and the tang of lime then the burn of alcohol as she drank deeply. The glass clinked on the table as he set it down, then she felt something smooth and hard pressed against her mouth. Her lips parted and he forced a ball gag into her mouth and strapped it behind her head. She felt him back between her legs, he rubbed the head of his cock on her pussy, just separating her lips. She moaned into the gag and raised her hips to meet him. He let out a low raspy laugh then pushed all the way into her...

He sat on the couch where he could see into the bedroom, but it was so dark all he could see were shadows moving on the bed. He heard his wife's moans and gasps, and knew she was enjoying herself. Then those sounds were more muffled and he knew she had been given one of her new gifts- a pink and black ball gag. He also knew she was about to get fucked and then she would know it wasn't him. He sat there slowly stroking his cock, listening to his wife being fucked and watching dim shadows move on the bed. He would join in soon but he wanted her pussy to be full of hot cum when he did.

She felt her lips being parted and a cock sliding deep inside her and she knew that it was not her husband. Her head cleared almost instantly and she started to struggle against her bonds, which only served to allow that huge member to drive deeper into her. She heard a laugh, then a gruff voice, "Struggle all you want, I'm still going to fuck you good. Then your man can play, too." She started to wonder if he had set this up somehow, but didn't know when there had been a chance. Was this her "new toy" as he called him? Or was it truly an intruder? Either way, the cock stretching her pussy felt amazing and she soon couldn't help herself. She started thrusting to meet him and soon heard herself moaning. Another orgasm was quickly approaching.

He heard his wife struggle, and smiled as she was reprimanded. He knew the tequila she had drank would ensure her pussy overruled her brain, and soon heard her moans resume. He knew she was getting close to exploding, he could hear urgency in her voice as her next orgasm built. He got up and went into the room. He lit a few candles, finally getting a good look at the scene. He watched his wife, she was always beautiful, but just before orgasm, her beauty became more raw, her poise and grace were replaced by something wild for a few brief moments and it was often that look that brought on his own orgasm more than anything else. He watched, carefully biting his lip, as the other man made his wife cum. Her screams were muffled by the gag, and the thrusting continued for several more minutes. Screams faded into whimpers as the other man slammed his cock into her over and over, pulling her hips toward him, and then he drove deep into her and groaned, and he knew his wife's pussy was being filled with hot cum.

Her head was spinning from the alcohol and the orgasm. She thought she could sense some light in the room now, but couldn't be sure. She still had a cock in her pussy, and knew if he didn't cum soon, she would again. Then he pulled her hard against him and she could feel it filling her up. She gasped slightly as he pulled out of her, and suddenly felt very exposed. She couldn't even call her husband's name because of the gag. But she was only alone for a moment.

"Spread your legs more, I want to see that pussy!"

It was her husband! She now knew for sure that he was behind this, and now she could enjoy it completely. She spread her legs and felt her skin tingle as cool air hit her pussy, which was now dripping with cum. It ran down to her ass then onto the bed under her. Hands ran down her thighs, to her throbbing slit. He touched her clit and had her in another orgasm within a few seconds. Too keep it going he slipped a few fingers inside. They slid in easily, she was wet and stretched from the fucking. She pushed against his hand, rolling her head and moaning furiously. He put in another finger, then his thumb. She was still pushing, so he curled his hand into a fist. A little more pressure on her next thrust and his fist was inside her. She became very still, but he kept up gentle pressure inside her dripping pussy, and the other hand was still on her clit. He felt her start to tremble and he thrust slightly with his fist while keeping steady attention on her clit. He was rewarded with a spray of her own cum up his arm. When she calmed down, he slowly pulled his fist from her body. He loosened her bonds and removed the blindfold and gag.

She was exhausted from multiple hard orgasms, but knew her night wasn't over yet. When her husband took off the blindfold, she blinked a few times, then looked around the room. The mysterious stranger had already gone and it was just the two of them. "Your pussy has been worked good, and your jaw will be sore from the gag. I still need to cum, though. Get on all fours and we'll see what can be done." She obeyed immediately, getting on her knees and elbows, her ass up in the air. It was still wet from the cum that had dripped down. He pushed his fingers into her pussy again. He pulled the wetness up to her ass and rubbed around it several times, then pushed a finger inside. It was tight, so he worked a second finger in. He pulled out and got on his knees behind her. He pulled his cock through the juices still running from her and then pressed against her ass. She gasped as he pushed inside and then moaned and rocked back to meet his thrust. With all the events of tonight, it didn't take long in her tight ass before he was shooting his own cum into her.

He dropped onto the bed beside her and held her close. "I love you", she whispered. "I love you, too."