A Special Hair Styling

Story Info
Sexual thrill behind the hair salon.
3.2k words
4.03
60.1k
5
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently, I found new hair stylist, Joseph. He's cut my hair once. We did something else, too.

I was looking for a gay hair stylist. Women are so inattentive after the first few visits. They're always busy bitching or chatting with other employees. I don't mind spending the big bucks, but I want full attention. Shit, I tell great stories too! I've always been told I should write a book.

For my first appointment, I decided to wear a sexy purple leather skirt with matching jacket, a form-fitting white blouse and a tiny black thong. I'm not sure why.

There was a full-length mirror in front of the chair. As I sat down, I was careful to show my panties, thinking I should have picked white ones so they'd stand out more. Joseph put the stupid cape on me too soon.

Joseph said, "I've been thinking about you ever since you called for an appointment last week. What you said about serious sex time on Saturday mornings." Somehow sex had come into the conversation in a hurry. "Are you swingers?"

"Only in our fantasy life," I answered.

"Let's decide what we're going to do to your hair," he said. "Which side do you part it on?"

"I go both ways," I replied.

"I knew you were a swinger," he said.

"I'm talking about my hair," I said. I was pretty wild in my younger days, but I hadn't fucked around in well over ten years. So what I was already doing with Joseph was exciting.

"I'll have to wait a half hour tomorrow for your husband," Joseph remarked. "I'm not in the habit of standing around idle." When I'd called the salon, I'd made an appointment for Gene, too. Joseph had wanted to make it 11:00 AM, since he started at 6:30 AM on Saturday to get done early. I'd told him that was too early, since Saturday was our only day for serious play time. "I should get to watch if I have to wait for Gene with nothing to do."

"Is Gene into men?" Joseph asked.

"He's curious," I answered. I didn't know Joseph, so I wasn't sure how much to say. He'd talked about his girlfriend and said, "Straight men do a lot of hair styling, now."

I told him a little about our fun. I knew he thought I was exaggerating. Saturday was our one day with the kid away from home, so we could play anywhere in the house and be as nasty as we wanted to be.

"I'd like to see that," Joseph said. "I can imagine you fucking in the recliner."

"Recliner hell," I thought. "Imagine me bending my husband over the table and fucking him with my dildo."

Joseph kept saying he only wanted to watch or he could video it for us. He'd have to see us to believe we did all the things I claimed.

"Well," I said, "I'm still in my learning curve, but when I get it down I'll let you know."

Heck, I hadn't even mentioned the domination/submission games Gene and I play.

It seems Joseph used to record porn movies and knew how to zoom in and out on things. You have to have close-ups. It's hard to really record yourselves, keeping the action in front of the camera.

I liked the idea. I was a little nervous but getting excited by the prospect. I'd love to have a tape of us. I know it would be awesome. I was already thinking about what I'd wear for the different aspects of our play.

Then, some guy came in, stood right behind me and started talking to Joseph, about football!

Ignore me? Right! Joseph was standing directly in front of me. I started rubbing my knee into his crotch and he just kept talking. I was amazed there wasn't any reaction on his face. Yet, he didn't move out my reach.

The football guy finally left. Joseph was trying to work on my hair and I kept moving as I talked. I didn't want to be too loud. "Hold still," he said. "Don't make me chase after you." But I like being chased.

Joseph said he'd hurt his back last weekend and hasn't even found a way to have sex with his honey.

Being helpful, as I tend to be, I made numerous suggestions. He kept saying, "We tried that too." He'd finally gone into the bathroom and did it himself.

"That was selfish," I said, "not letting her watch. Did she get hers?"

"Yes, we sort of masturbated for each other," he said.

"So why'd you go into the bathroom to finish?"

"I'm going to have to go into the bathroom or suffer because of what you've done," he said.

"What did I do?" I asked innocently.

"I can't walk around here with a pole in my pants," he said. "I keep having to adjust my pants and shirt. I may need to put my robe back on."

I'd been watching him adjusting his clothes a lot. I laughed and said, "I'm sorry, sort of. I do like getting a rise out of men. I call my husband at work and talk nasty to him, giving him a hard on. He doesn't ever complain."

"I really am going to have to go to the bathroom," Joseph said.

"Okay," I said, "but I want to watch."

"Sure. Really?" he asked, looking at me strangely. He was wondering what I was doing.

"Really!"

"At least my back isn't hurting right now."

"Well all your blood is elsewhere!"

Joseph asked again, "Do you really mean it, that you want to watch?"

"Yes." To my own utter amazement, I was beginning to mean it. I could feel myself getting wetter.

He still didn't believe me. "Will you show me anything?"

"If I see yours I will."

"Well how can I do it without you seeing it?"

"Well, you did put your robe back on. It's long. How do I know you're not going to jerk off under it. I'll definitely show you mine."

"Okay let's go," he said.

Oh, shit! I was shaking. I jumped up to follow him, not believing what I've started but very excited, breathing heavily and soaking wet.

He stopped at the hairdryer and turned it on, telling me to sit down. I was freaking with disappointment. "Yeah, who's the tease?" I watched him go outside. He was gone what seemed like an eternity. I was wondering if he took care of his problem.

"Did you really mean it?" he asked when he finally returned.

"Yes."

"It's so busy here."

"Sure is," I answered with a smile.

"We can't been seen coming out of the bathroom together."

"Could be a problem for you."

So we went to rinse my hair and chatted about nothing for a bit. "Are you serious?" he finally asked.

"Yes, but I'm going to tell Gene."

"No you can't," he said with wide eyes.

"He'd want to know. I tell him everything. He started all this. He likes me being his nasty wife."

"Oh! You can't tell."

"I have to. It's okay really."

"But I'm cutting his hair tomorrow. How can I cut his hair, knowing he knows?"

"Oh, you'll see the twinkle in his eyes. He'll love it."

"No, you can't tell him. At least wait until Sunday."

"I don't know if I can wait," I said. "I want to tell him." Joseph shook his head. "Fine, I'll wait until after his haircut. I won't be sneaky or lie by omission. Really, it's okay. He'll get off on it."

"I don't know where we would go, it's so busy," Joseph said. "I should just go to the bathroom, by myself."

"You can't do that." I said, while thinking, "This guy's got to be kidding. I'm all hot and bothered, ready to do something I'd never do. Now he's going to do it without me." Aloud, I said, "I'll go with you."

"We can't be seen going in and out of there together."

"That could be a problem, for you."

"We could run out of time," He said. "You might have to chose between styling your hair or doing this."

"You're kidding me right? You're not going to make me pick between the two?" I'm spoiled. I want both.

"There's a place out back, it's kind of private. You want to have a cigarette before we finish your hair?"

"Sure." I was up in a flash, grabbing my cigarette case and purse. We walked through the whole salon to the back door.

It was sort of like an alley, a nice alley. Grass and a big tree with a picnic table under it. One end was open to a busy street, just about where traffic stops for the light. The other end opened to the parking lot.

He asked if I needed a light. He had a cigarette lit I see before we reached the table. "Sure, I'd love to smoke during sex. I can't usually, my husband doesn't smoke" I let him light mine. What a gentleman, he wiped off the table.

I immediately hopped on the table, pulling my skirt up to my hips and putting my feet on the bench. I spread my legs wide open, moved my tiny thong to the side, and plunged two fingers inside my cunt.

I could see the surprise on his face. Heck, I think I shocked myself. "My goodness. You didn't waste any time just shoving your fingers in there."

"Well? Where's yours?" I asked as I unbuttoned my blouse. I love that bra. It's perfect for quickly setting my breasts free with one hand. The other one was spreading my juices all over my pussy lips!

He unzipped his pants and fumbled with his shirt and robe.

Oh, it was a lovely cock. I hadn't seen a real one besides my husband's in years. Seven or eight inches long, beautiful brown color. I instantly took note of how hard it was, perfectly straight, pointing at my open pussy. I thought I'd gotten myself in trouble. "I don't fuck around, what am I doing?" I asked myself. I knew I was going to need a lot of self control and sure hoped I had as much as I thought.

Joseph said, "You watch behind me and I'll watch behind you."

He was stroking his cock, slowly. I was aching to touch it. I reached into his pants and began gently squeezing his balls.

He leaned over and sucked my nipple. I came right then. He was looking at me. "I'm really easy," I said. "I cum quick."

"You didn't cum?"

Smiling and moaning, I said "Oh yes I did"

I took hold of his cock. "Feels nice," I thought. "I like this." I was stroking it slowly, alternating hands, one on his cock, the other playing with his balls.

Now he had one hand in my cunt. Oh shit! The other was going back and forth, manhandling my breasts. Not too rough but rough enough. I came again, grabbing him and pulling myself towards him, my whole body tense, trying to be quiet.

I relaxed back on the table where I could see his cock in my hands. His head was covered with pre-cum. I just wanted to drop down and lick it. I wanted his cock in my mouth really really bad. Control!

I used my thumb to spread the wetness around the head of his cock. Then I licked the palm of each hand. That was an easy task since I was salivating from my desire to suck it. Now that it was easier to get some good traction, I pumped my hands faster on his cock.

He leaned down to suck my nipple again. I used one hand to lift my other breast toward my open mouth and my tongue reached out to lick it. His fingers were exploring my cunt, inside and out. I was cumming again, grabbing his shirt and pulling myself toward him as my raging orgasm continued.

He asked, "Let me rub it on you?"

"I don't do body fluids." I could see it leaking. I was wishing I had a condom, but also relieved I didn't. My snatch was so close to his cock. My legs were strong. I could have wrapped my pussy lips around his cock in one swift movement, held the table with my arms and fucked myself to many more orgasms.

He was getting nervous. He probably always had been. Maybe that was why he hadn't said much. But, who needed to talk? This was just intense nasty fun in the great outdoors, in broad daylight.

"Lets go to your car."

"My car's a mess." It was, too.

"That's okay, lets go."

"What? Lose the thrill of being caught?" I was serious.

He says, "I'm going to cum."

I dropped my ass down to the bench, continuing to work his cock as I placed it between my breasts. Just as Joseph started shooting his hot load on me, I came again. I used my upper arm and other hand to squeeze my breasts together, trapping his cock between them.

I rubbed some of his cum in, but with my thin white blouse it was going to be obvious. I looked in my purse. No tissue.

"Do you need a tissue?"

"That would help." He went to get one.

I wiped my breasts off with the tissue and rubbed the excess in. After I'd finished buttoning my blouse we casually walked back in so he could style my hair. The problem was that I was just getting warmed up. I sat there soaking wet and squirming in his chair as he was doing my hair.

"How many times did you cum?" he asked.

"Oh, just four or five. That's not nearly enough."

He finished my hair. It was wonderful.

When I told him we'd see him tomorrow he said, "Don't tell your husband."

"I'll wait," I answered.

I drove home totally mesmerized by what I'd just done, completely forgetting my other stops.

When Gene came home, I was all over him in his office. He opened my blouse and started touching my breasts with one hand. I was dying to tell him. His other hand was outside my thong, rubbing me. He took my tits out of my bra and started sucking one. I came. As he licked and sucked me, he put his fingers in my pussy, where Joseph's had just been. I came some more. It was painful, not telling him. Why did I give my word? I needed to get fucked right then, but the kid was in the other room.

That night, when we went to bed, I had an idea.

"Please lick my breasts all over, suck them for me."

Which he did, licking every inch and sucking my nipples the way Joseph had done a few hours before. I was so turned on. Everything my husband did made me cum again. I was so hot, knowing what I'd done.

I knew Gene wouldn't be happy that I hadn't told him right away. But he would have wanted to lick my breasts if he'd known, so at least I wasn't cheating him out of that.

The following day was play day. We had great sex for nearly two hours. I was so turned on by the prospect of telling him soon.

We got ready to go get his haircut. "What are you going to do to the lad?" he asked.

"Well, I can't do much," I answered. "You're the one that's going to be in the chair. The place will be packed."

Gene asked me to not wear any panties. I put on a half bra that made it obvious my nipples were hard.

My mind was racing. How and when should I tell him? As soon as the haircut is finished, right in front of Joseph? Or take him to the place it happened and reenact it with him?

Then the phone rang. It was Joseph, canceling Gene's appointment. I couldn't believe it. He'd chickened out.

"My back is much worse," he said, "so I'm going to urgent care now."

I walked into the other room, where Gene couldn't hear me. "Did I hurt you?" I asked. "I did have quite a grip on you when I was cumming a few times."

He said, "No, it's just my back."

I said, "I can't wait any longer, I need to tell."

"Does he know anything?" Joseph asked. He was panicked. I could hear it in his voice.

"Parts of it," I said, "and it's okay. Everything is fine."

We tried to figure out a new appointment date, but couldn't agree

I grabbed Gene off the couch and dragged him into the bedroom. Pushing him back on the bed, I climbed up, straddling him. We were fully dressed. As Gene had asked, I wasn't wearing panties under my skirt. My head was spinning. I hadn't thought about telling him here.

"I have more to tell you about Joseph and me," I said. "I gave him my word I wouldn't tell until after your haircut. Now I can't wait. I just told him that I'm going to tell you, seeing how he backed out."

I told Gene what had happened. All the details. As I retold my adventure, my bare pussy was rubbing his cock through his jeans. By the time I got to the part where I sat on the table and plunged my fingers into my wet pussy I was cumming.

My husband was saying nothing, keeping a straight face. Which made me start to worry. I just kept talking, with my heart pounding and my mind racing. Yet, I couldn't help it. My body was electrified. Gene always tells me he likes me being nasty. He urges me to be more daring, but…

I told him what Joseph's cock looked like and how badly I wanted to suck it. How I wanted to just press forward, impaling my cunt with it. Each time I added more to the story, I came again. I was really excited, yet it was mixed with fear. Finally, I got to Joseph squirting his cum all over my breasts, the ones Gene licked clean last night, and came some more.

I looked down at Gene, waiting for him to say something, anything.

He said, "I'm jealous."

Oh crap, I blew it! I went too far in the games we play! Fear was coursing through my recently convulsing body.

"You're my slut-baby, mine!" Gene added. He grabbed me and pulled me to him, locking his lips passionately against mine.

We tore our clothes off, tossing them aside and fucked ourselves silly.

Joesph called. I wasn't home he left a message regarding Gene's appointment. What a good boy. I can hardly wait for the day.

I'd been wondering what, if anything, will happen next time I go see Joesph. Only time will tell

On the first nice day, we're planning to go out to our picnic table in the back yard and reenact what this very hot and horny housewife did with her hairdresser. I can hardly wait. I'm certain it will be good for many more orgasms when we do.