A Special Holiday Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pumped and pumped myself, looking up at Lisa often, focusing on her lovely features. Though it felt pleasurable, and I was maintaining the erection, I wasn't progressing toward a climax. Perhaps I was too nervous. Five minutes passed, maybe ten. Lisa was growing restless.

"Are you getting any closer?" she asked, chuckling nervously.

"I'm not sure."

"I probably should be getting to a phone pretty soon to let Dad know I'm OK. He's expecting my call." She leaned closer to me, running her hand briefly through my hair, and then brushed my cheek gently with the back side of her fingers. That sent a wave of pleasure through me, and I could feel my cock twitch and grow stiffer.

"Lisa. You could probably speed things up by taking over for me. Wouldn't you like to finish this?"

Her eyes opened wide and she took a deep breath. She flashed a naughty grin again, as if to indicate that she knew she shouldn't be doing it, but would anyway. After thinking about it for a few seconds, she reached for her purse, pulled out a small tube of hand lotion, poured a tiny amount on her hand, and massaged the lotion over my straining member. It didn't take long before I began to feel my sac tighten and my penis throb with excitement. She could sense I was about ready to explode, and aimed my rigid shaft toward my chest. "Ooooo," she kept whispering. "That's beautiful. Come for me. Come on hun. Give me a great big load. Pretend I'm your favorite pornstar. I know you're ready, so let's see your seed." She became very animated and slipped her other hand beneath her jeans and started rubbing herself from excitement as she pumped me. I looked up into her eager eyes once more, conjured up images of my fantasies of her and succumbed to the inevitable. A couple seconds later I exploded, shooting spurt after spurt of thick spunk onto my shirt and boxers. My orgasm seemed to go on and on, as Lisa kept pumping and squeezing my shaft in synch with my contractions. "Ooooooo," she kept murmuring with each spurt. As my contractions waned, she grasped my member between thumb and fingertips, sliding her hand up and down, pressing the ridge on the underside firmly so as to squeeze out every remaining drop of cum. When she felt me recoil from her touch, she stopped stroking and just held my member firmly, squeezing it rhythmically, every second or so.

"Look at you!" she exclaimed, grasping my nearly-hard member between her thumb and fingertips again, holding it out for examination. "What a stud! That was such a huge load. My boyfriend barely used to shoot half that much."

Lisa brought out a few tissues from her purse and started cleaning me up. "I'm not sure why I'm doing this for you," she stated, chuckling. "Must be a mothering instinct." Then, she wiped her hands dry. We recomposed and continued on toward the hospital. I was dumb-founded by the entire course of events. An hour ago, we were going to head in separate ways. And then this woman who hadn't seemed to have any interest in me at all, made a sudden 180-degree turn. Perhaps she did it out of defiance, or to get even with her cheating boyfriend.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Before getting out of the car, she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, Arnold. That was awesome!"

"Well, thank you! That was fantastic! I'm just sorry I couldn't . . . . I couldn't return the favor."

"That's Ok. It felt really good for me anyway. Besides, that would have been going a little farther than I should have."

She jumped out of the car, grabbed her bags from the back seat and waved good-bye. "Thanks also for the ride!" she shouted.

I lowered the car window. "Have a safe trip home and a happy holiday!"

"Same to you!" she shouted back. Then she paused, turned around and rushed up to my window. "Since you were so curious about where I work, I thought I would let you know that the handjob comes courtesy of your best adult website. It's a special holiday treat from one of your favorite girls. You'll be seeing her online again soon. Many sweet, wet dreams, hun!" Lisa flashed a brief, wicked grin, and then dashed off toward the hospital entrance, her long dark hair blowing in the breeze.

12