A Special Kind of Man

Story Info
Sometimes change is a good thing.
2.6k words
4.09
20.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dark hair, dark eyes, athletic build. The man had a killer smile that made me weak in the knees every time he walked in the door, and a sweet and almost painfully shy demeanor. Bryan was everything that I could have ever wanted or wished for in a man.

Even before I'd had weight loss surgery he'd been nice to me but since I'd lost 133 pounds he was even nicer and my little ego was definitely eating it up. Every day that I went to work I'd hope and pray that he would drop by. Just seeing him walk in the door of the Batting Cage business that I helped manage was enough to make me start acting like some giddy little schoolgirl. Here I was, a 39-year old woman going gaga over a man 10 years younger. What did I care? It wasn't like he was ever going to be interested in me.

My brother was always picking on me whenever he showed up and accusing me of flirting with him. Bryan certainly didn't seem to mind and my brother couldn't believe it when I actually asked him if it bothered him. I'd gotten much more confident and a lot of people didn't like how I acted around him.

I was definitely attracted to him but he was such a sweetheart that I would never even think about actually making a play for him. Once I had touched him on the arm and he had jumped back like he'd been burned. I made sure that from then on that the counter and cash register stayed between us.

That's why what happened next totally took me by surprise.

I was having a rare day off because of the weather and since my brother was out of town on a business trip I had the house all to myself. It wasn't every day that I actually got to sleep late and laze away the day and I was taking advantage of every minute of it. I had just started to fill the bathtub and had stripped down when I heard the doorbell ring. Cursing under my breath, I turned off the water, pulled on my robe and trudged down the stairs to have a peek out the window. My heart skipped a beat when I looked out and saw Bryan standing on the porch. Quickly I dropped the shade but not quickly enough. He saw the movement and knocked on the door again.

Pulling the ties on my robe tighter I plastered a big smile on my face and opened the door.

"I'm sorry!" He blurted out when he saw what I was wearing. He turned around and started back down the steps. "I didn't mean to bother you."

"Bryan, wait a minute! I'll be right back." I could feel my face getting as red as my robe and I rushed back upstairs to dress. I should have known better. Maybe my attitude was changing but Bryan was the sensitive type and I didn't want to do anything to embarrass him or myself. I knew how it felt to feel like a total fool. Lord knows I'd done enough of it in my life.

He was still standing on the porch when I came back downstairs. I thought for sure that he would have run like a scared rabbit while I was gone.

"Yeah, Mike wanted me to come by and check on you while he was gone." His arm brushed against my breast as he stepped past me into the house and he scooted past me as fast as he could go.

"I'm a big girl, Bryan. I can take care of myself." I said a little angrily.

"Hey, don't get mad at me." He held up his hands. "I'm just doing what he asked me to do. I don't want to make you mad or anything."

"Why would he want you to check on me anyway?"

"Since you had the surgery and everything-" He hesitated for a second and then he shrugged. "He just didn't want to leave you alone for too long."

He gave me that sheepish little grin that I'd always found so darn sexy. I smiled a little at that. "That was sweet of you, Bryan. You didn't have to do this you know."

"Well, I know I didn't but I wanted to." He stammered a little and looked away from me. "I did have another reason for coming over here." His face was getting redder by the minute. "I hope that you're not mad at me or anything."

"Bryan..." I was really at a loss for words and I was starting to feel badly about snapping at him. I put my hand on his arm and he jumped slightly. "Why would I be mad at you? You've always been nice to me even when I was still carrying around all the weight. Don't you know that I really appreciate that?"

If his face could have gotten any redder I think that he would have burst into flames right in front of me. "Listen, why don't I make us some coffee or something? We can talk and you can tell me why you really came over here."

We spent the next couple of hours talking and Bryan started to relax a little. He'd always seemed so supportive of my surgery and the efforts that I'd been making to really loose the weight. I felt really comfortable around him and I had no problem in telling him about the tummy tuck I'd probably end up having after I'd lost another 80 or so pounds.

"I think you're really doing great, Suzie." He finally told me. "I'm proud of you. I want you to know that."

"Thanks, Bryan." I blushed a little myself then. "You're one of the few people that actually seem to be happy for me."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It's just-" I sighed. "A lot of people don't like the changes since I've lost all the weight. It just seems that when I was fat and miserable it made them happy."

"Then you shouldn't worry about what they think." Bryan reached across the table and took my hand in his. "You need to take care of yourself first. That's all that really matters."

"Now that one's easier said than done." I toyed with my coffee cup. I felt nearly as black as the liquid inside it. "Everybody thinks that I took the easy way out with this surgery. If they only knew just how hard all this really is then they would really be a lot nicer about it."

"I know that you didn't take the easy way out. I actually read up on the type of surgery that you had and I think that you were really brave to even take that chance."

I tried to smile but I just couldn't seem to do it. Even with him sitting right next to me telling me that he was actually interested in what I had done. It was no wonder that I was so attracted to him. He was one of the few people that actually seemed to care about me.

The urge to tell him how I really felt was killing me. I wanted to tell him so much but I was too ashamed to do it. How could I explain to him all the fears and the tears that I fought with nearly every single day and night? It would kill me if I told him how I truly felt and he ended up rejecting me. I knew deep in my heart that I wouldn't be able to deal with that. I'd even warned my best friend on the point of death not to say anything to him.

"Enough about me and my little pity party." I tried to smile. "You never did tell me the real reason that you came over here."

"I did drop by just to check up on you. That's no lie." He looked directly at me and I could tell from the look on is face that it was a big effort on his part.

"But? I hear something else behind that."

"I dropped by the business and Rhonda told me that you were off today-"

Warning bells started to go off in my head and I tensed up. "I thought you said that Mike asked you to drop by."

His face turned beet red because he knew that I'd just caught him in a lie. I was going to have to kill Rhonda the next time I saw her.

"In a way he did. He told Rhonda to ask me." He looked at me and I saw the concern in his dark eyes. "She told me a few other things too."

"I'm really going to have to kill her." I muttered under my breath.

"She's just being your friend, Suzie. She cares about you too. She's really worried about you."

"Why can't I find a man to worry about me like that?" I tried to laugh it off. "I've lost all this weight and still can't find a good man to even look at me twice."

"Maybe it's because you've just been looking at the wrong one." Bryan replied quietly.

"Bryan, I don't-"

"You don't have to say anything, Suzie. I've pretty much known about it since we really started talking."

"And you're not mad about it? I thought that the way you jumped every time I got near you-"

"I'm not mad." He edged his chair closer to mine. "In fact, I'm flattered."

"And I feel like an idiot." I looked down at my hands. "I won't be angry if you don't want to see me again."

"Why wouldn't I want to see you again?" He reached out and gently gripped my chin in his strong fingers, tilting my face up so that I had to look at him. "Why do you think I even come by the business? I don't always want to just hit a few softballs, you know."

I was really at a loss for words now. I closed my eyes, sure that this was a dream and that I was going to wake up any minute but when I opened them again he was still there and his fingers were still touching my face.

"Bryan, I'm really not sure where this is going. But if it's going where I think it is-" I blushed furiously. How in the hell did I tell him just how inexperienced I really was? Sure, I'd masturbated plenty of times but to have a real man touching me, especially a man that I had such strong feelings for, was totally unreal to me. Right at that moment I wished that the floor would open up and swallow me whole.

He stood up then and held out his hand. I looked at him like he'd totally lost his mind.

"No, I'm not crazy." He said softly. "I think that we've both been waiting for this for a long time."

I just stared at him. He couldn't have stunned me more than if he'd smacked me on the head with a pole.

"Bryan, I'm not sure that you know what you're talking about."

"I'm sure, Suzie. Are you?"

My answer must have shown on my face because without another word he grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs and into my bedroom. I didn't have to show him the way; he'd been in the house enough times to know exactly where my room was.

With the door firmly shut and locked behind us, he was a different person. His hands were firm and strong but they were gentle when he touched me and slowly pulled my shirt over my head. I was still embarrassed by all the sagging skin and I tried to cover my chest with my hands when he unhooked my bra and tugged it loose.

"Don't ever be embarrassed with me, Suzie." He dropped the bra on the floor and pushed my hands away. He smiled as he hefted my breasts in my hands. "You're too beautiful for that."

As his mouth closed over my nipple, I felt his hand slip between my thighs. He took his time, knowing that no other man had ever touched me like that before and knowing that I was still embarrassed over the way I looked.

His hands were gentle as he hooked his fingers in the waistband of my shorts and pushed them down over my thighs and off my legs.

I felt like a cow standing there naked in front of him but the look in his eyes said that he was anything but disgusted.

His lips left a trail of fire on my skin as he traced a path across my belly until they finally found what they wanted. I groaned with pleasure as he licked and sucked at my swollen clit.

"I won't hurt you, I promise." He got to his feet, stripped off his shirt and threw it on the floor. He unbuckled his jeans and pulled them off his hips to reveal his strong thick cock.

I could feel my pussy tighten just at the sight of it. I knew it was going to hurt but I desperately wanted him inside of me. This was the one moment that I'd been dreaming about since the first time I met him. I could not believe that this was actually happening.

Gently, he pushed me back on the bed and moved up so that he was kneeling behind my legs. From the heat in his eyes, I knew that he could tell just how hot and wet I was for him.

Slowly caressing my thighs he pushed my legs apart even more and teased my clit with the tip of his erection before he slowly pushed it in. The pain was something that I had never experienced before and I felt my pussy walls automatically tighten around him. This only made him groan and thrust into me harder.

He pulled me to him and I spread my legs farther to give him better access. My pussy felt like it was on fire as he thrust into me harder and deeper but soon the pain gave way to pleasure as I felt the pressure growing deep inside my belly. I dug my fingers into the tight muscles of his shoulders and begged him to fuck me harder.

I gasped and moaned as his thick cock plunged in and out of me. I clung to him when the explosion seemed to hit us both at the same time and we held each other tight, he was holding me so tightly against his chest that I felt like I couldn't breathe. Then he gripped my hips firmly; sliding in and out of me in slow darting movements that made me want to scream.

I whimpered with pleasure as he suddenly thrust into me hard and began to drive himself into me harder than before. I clung to him and screamed out his name as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me, making me cry out and shudder uncontrollably as he shot his hot come deep inside of me.

With a final shudder he pulled out of me and rolled onto his side. Pulling me into his arms he nuzzled my neck and held me when the tears I'd been holding back finally came.

"I'm sorry." He rubbed his hands down my back. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me, Bryan." I wiped the tears off of my face and nestled against him.

"Then why are you crying?"

The look of concern on his face was almost heartbreaking. There was nothing in this world that would ever make me hurt this man.

"Do you know how happy you just made me?"

Bryan blushed and a grin spread over his face. "Do you mind if I do it again?"