A Special Last Request Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

"Master, your birthday is next week. We have made arrangements with Amber's boss to use his cabin up in the mountains. It is very secluded and we thought it would be our gift to you to spend the weekend there with us. You may use us anyway you see fit, inside or outside the cabin. We want you to come straight there from your trip." Keira explained.

"Master, Keira and I will bring everything you will need. Just come straight to the cabin, okay?" Amber added.

"Okay, you talked me into it. How do I get there, slaves?" Bill asked.

"No problem, Master, I already programmed the directions into your GPS while you were packing." Keira beamed, "Just go into stored addresses and you will see 'cabin', click on it and just follow the directions."

"Was this what you two have been whispering about all week?" Bill asked.

"Yes, Master, it was." Keira said looking at Amber smiling.

"Cabin in the mountains, hmmm, it sounds like fun, slaves," Bill said.

"Oh yes, Master, it will be fun!" Keira grinned.

"But before you leave, Master, may we both taste your cock? It will be a long week without it." Keira asked sucking her lower lip into her mouth.

As Bill stood before them in the living room, both slaves came up to him; kissing him on his lips, then getting onto their knees. Amber unbuckled Bill's belt while Keira opened his zipper. In seconds, his cock was surrounded with their lips. Keira flicked her tongue on the tip, while Amber ran her tongue down his hard shaft to his ball sack. He felt Amber suck one of his ball's in to her mouth gently. Keira slowly took his cock down her throat. After a few quick trips down Keira's throat, she pulled back offering his cock to Amber. She took him deep in one stroke, burying her nose against his pubic hair, her throat muscles massaging his cock. Keira sucked his balls then they traded back. This drove Bill wild with lust, before long that boiling sensation began to build deep in his balls.

He felt his cock stiffen as it made its way up to his cock, Bill moaned deep as the first blast hit the back of Keira's throat. She swallowed his first blast of hot cum. She quickly pulled her mouth away and Amber inhaled his cock just as the second blast erupted down her throat. Bill grabbed them by the hair, holding them as the last few blasts bathed their faces with cum.

Looking down on their covered faces he had to smile. Keira ran her tongue over lips as a drop of cum fell from her nose. Amber turned to Keira and licked a few drops off of Keira's face. Keira then licked some cum from Amber's face.

"Thank you, Master. This should hold us till we see you at the cabin." Keira moaned.

Bill hugged both off them and left to go meet his clients. Keira sat down on the couch asking Amber to sit next to her.

"Amber, are you sure you want to get tattooed?" Keira asked her.

"Oh yes, I want it very much!" Amber replied. "Do you, Mistress?"

"Yes, it is the right thing to do," Keira answered. "It's settled then, tomorrow morning we go and get Master's mark on us."

They arrived at the tattoo parlor the next morning, both slaves were nervous at what they were going to do, but they made up their minds and they were going through with it.

"Good morning, ladies," the tattoo artist said as they walked in. "I see you returned. Do you still want the tattoos?"

"Yes, we do." Keira said trying to be brave.

"Okay then. Who is going to go first?" Karen asked.

"I will go first," Keira said.

"Okay, remove your panties, pull your dress up to your breasts and sit in that chair. Don't worry. No one can see you sitting there. Oh, I hope you shaved your pussy hair for this." Karen instructed.

"I am not allowed to wear panties and my pussy is clean shaven." Keira said as she pulled up her dress sitting in the chair.

"Oh, are you a slave? Is this for Him?" Karen asked.

"Yes, it is for Him. We are His slaves." Keira answered.

"Then I guess I will have to give you both a break on the price I quoted, because I am a slave, also. Would you like to see my mark of ownership?" Karen asked.

"You are a slave?" Keira asked.

"Yes, I am. I have been a slave to my Master for five years." Karen said, as she unbuttoned her jeans exposing a tattoo of a blood red heart surrounded by a chain with a lock in the center.

Keira suddenly felt at ease hearing that she was being tattooed by someone that understood the lifestyle. Even though Keira was nervous, she was excited to finally have her Master's mark upon her body. To show him how much their relationship meant to her. Karen motioned for Keira to sit down in the chair that reminded Keira of a dentist's chair.

Karen put the chair into a completely laid back position. Keira raised her dress up to just under her breasts and flinched as she felt the spray that Karen sprayed on her.

Karen explained, "This is to make sure the area is clean. I'll transfer the outline onto your skin from this paper of your tattoo and then I'll go over it with black ink to outline it. Once the outline is complete, I'll go back and fill it in with color." Keira was nervous, but Karen made sure to explain the process to her completely. As Karen grabbed a paper bag out of a machine she explained, "This contains the sterilized needles that will go into my tattoo gun. See the green mark? It shows that the needles have been sterilized and are safe to use."

Keira nodded and watched as Karen pulled down bottles of ink. She filled little caps full of different colors and attached the needle to her tattoo gun. Keira held her breath as Karen bent over her waist, "Now some people only feel a mild discomfort, Keira. Almost an itchy feeling is how they describe it. Others think it hurts, but if it does hurt and you don't panic, it will be worth it. Just think about you Master and how much His mark on your body means to you."

Tears filled Keira's eyes as the needle went to work on her skin, permanently marking her as Master Bill's. She clenched her eyes closed tightly, but couldn't stop the stream from leaking down her face. Karen noticed how much pain Keira was in and motioned Amber to come inside the booth, "Amber, come hold your sister's hand. She needs you."

Keira gasped and clenched Amber's hand tightly as some spots hurt worse than others. She was in a lot of pain but heard Amber whisper encouragement and offer support. After an hour, it was done. Very sore, but done and it was beautiful. Karen held up a mirror for her to look at it before she covered it. The angel was almost four inches tall and four inches wide. Her long blonde hair flowed down past her shoulders in waves and the purple and blues accented the angles wings. The angel held a heart in her hands with Master Bill's initials, as if protecting it for eternity.

Amber gasped, "It's so perfect, Keira!"

With tears in her eyes, Keira agreed, "Yes, it is. Thank you so much, Karen!"

Karen helped Keira down from the chair, "Are you ready, Amber?" she asked as Keira straightened her dress.

"Yes, I am more than ready, Karen." Amber said hopping up onto the chair.

"Mistress, will you hold my hand please?" Amber turned her head asking Keira.

"Mistress?" Karen asked, "I thought you were your Master's slaves?"

"Keira and I are slaves, but Keira is also my Mistress. I know it sounds complicated, Karen. Let me explain. Master has to go on trips for meetings. He thought leaving two slaves at home while He was away was not a good idea. Since Keira is first slave and I am second slave, He figured that Keira should be my Mistress while he was away, so I am Keira's slave when Master is not here. It is just natural for me to call Keira Mistress." Amber explained.

"I see, Amber, sounds logical." Karen said.

"Did you hear what I told Keira before we began her tattoo, Amber?" Karen asked her.

"Yes, I did." Amber replied.

Karen removed another paper bag of needles showing Amber the green dot. Karen also picked up a clean gun to use on her. She already had the ink from Keira's tattoo on her table. Karen used the spray to clean the area of the tattoo, placing the template on her skin. She made a few adjustments for the right placing of the tattoo then began the outline.

"Karen, that tickles," Amber chuckled.

Karen finished the outline of Amber's tattoo. The black lines of the hand cuffs slowly appeared on her skin. Karen outlined the stems of the roses that entwined the cuffs, beginning the lower part of the stem just above her slit. Karen brought the stems up from the cuffs, twisting them together just above the cuffs with the flowers pointing to each side with the buds opening.

Amber flinched just a bit as the needles worked over her skin, she also noticed how wet her pussy was getting. Keira held her hand, watching Karen mark her sister slave. The tattoo came to life as each color was added. Amber's pussy was flowing down her thighs. Karen noticed how wet she was getting and on purpose slowed down a bit, teasing her more with the needles.

The last of the colors were applied to Amber's tattoo, "Now, Amber, you want the letters M.B. in the first cuff and M.K. in the second cuff, right?" Karen asked her.

"Yes, I do," Amber answered.

"Okay, just making sure," Karen replied.

When it was done, Karen cleaned Amber's tattoo of the extra ink then she handed Amber a mirror so she could see it.

"Oh my, Karen, that is gorgeous!" Amber exclaimed.

Keira looked down at Amber's tattoo, saying, "Oh, Amber, that is so beautiful."

"Mistress Keira, after I finish covering this, do you mind if I taste your wonderful slave? Her pussy is soaked and I think she needs to cum." Karen asked.

"Do you want Karen to taste your pussy, Amber?" Keira asked her slave.

"Yes, Mistress, if you allow it." Amber replied.

"You may taste my sub, Karen." Keira answered.

"Thank you, Mistress," Karen said as she lowered her head between the wet open legs of Amber. She worked her tongue slowly up Amber's wet slit, parting the outer lips. She was rewarded with Amber's hard extended clit touching her tongue. Karen sucked in Amber's clit, flicking her tongue over it with the sound of Amber's moans in her ears.

Karen took off one of her latex gloves, sliding a finger deep into Amber's wet pussy. Karen curled the tip of her finger and rubbed over Amber's g-spot. This made Amber raise her hips a bit from the chair as Karen sucked greedily on her clit.

Amber was squirming in the chair, her climax building deep from within while Karen's finger stroked her g-spot bringing her closer to the height of ecstasy.

"M...mistress? May I cum, please? She is making me cum! May I cum for her?" Amber begged as she writhed from the ministrations of Karen's tongue.

"Yes, Amber, you may cum for Karen. Show her what a slut you are for letting her lick your pussy!" Keira ordered.

Amber only heard her Mistress say yes before the first wave racked though her body. Amber pulled her legs from the stir ups, wrapping them around Karen's head, forcing Karen to suck all her cum as it flowed from her pussy. Amber's hips bucked as the waves racked her body. As the last wave subsided, Amber released her legs letting Karen take a deep breath of air into her lungs. Amber laid there gasping for breath as Karen kissed Amber's pussy before standing up.

"Oh wow," Karen gasped. "Your slave tastes wonderful, Mistress Keira," as she licked her lips. "Thank you for that privilege, Amber." Karen said as she extended her hand to Amber, helping her from the chair.

Amber grasped Keira's hand as she stood on her shaking legs, her body still twitching from her climax. They adjusted their dresses and walked out front to pay Karen for the tattoos.

"I have some aftercare papers for you both, just follow the instructions that are there." Karen instructed them, adding, "You both have a lucky Master, not every slave does this on their own."

Keira thanked Karen for her beautiful work. After paying the bill, Amber walked up to Karen giving her a kiss on the cheek. The rest of the week went by fast as the slaves kept busy with work. The tattoos healed nicely and Friday morning arrived when the phone rang, waking them from their slumber.

"Hello," Keira answered.

"Good morning, Keira, this is Ken from the dealership. I just wanted to make sure you were home. I will be bringing the bike to you shortly." Ken explained.

"Oh yes, Ken, we're here waiting, thank you so much." Keira answered.

"Amber, wake up. Ken will be here soon." Keira nudged Amber's sleeping form.

"I don't want to get up, Mistress, you handle Ken. I want to sleep some more," Amber sleepily said rolling over on to her stomach.

"Get up now, slave!" Keira ordered, smacking Amber's ass hard.

"Ow, yes, right away, Mistress," Amber yelped when the blow struck her ass.

"Bend over the dining room table, slave! I am going to flog your ass for being an insolent slave!" Keira commanded.

"But, Mistress, Ken will be here soon," Amber protested.

"Amber, bend over the table now!" Keira ordered.

Amber hopped out of bed going to the dining room table as fast as she could, bending over the table, her ass ready.

Keira put on a pair of white shorts and a pink halter top. While she dressed, she looked at the tattoo that was just barley coved by her shorts and she smiled deep. Soon, Master will see it, she thought.

Keira took her time, letting Amber stay bent over the table waiting for her flogging. Keira went to the play room and selected the heavy cat-o-nine tails. She swung the flogger against her palm. This will do nicely, she thought.

Amber watched as Keira walked into the dinning room and she saw the flogger Mistress Keira had chosen to use on her. Amber placed her arms over her head grasping the end of the table, spreading her legs as Keira walked up behind her.

Without any warning, Keira swung the flogger hard across her bent over slave; the cat leaving deep red stripes.

"Thank you, Mistress, may I have another?" Amber groaned from the sudden blow.

Keira raised the flogger again and with more force struck her slave's ass.

Amber jumped at the blow, "Thank you, Mistress, may I have another?" Amber gasped though gritted teeth.

Keira was ready to strike her slave again when the front door bell rang. Amber started to rise from the table.

"Stay as your were, slave! I did not tell you to move." Keira growled.

"Yes, Mistress," Amber said as she lowered herself back down on the table.

Keira placed the handle of the flogger between Amber's legs, "Close your legs and hold this. Do not let it fall, slave!" Keira ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Amber answered. Closing her legs, holding the flogger between her legs, the strands falling down like a tail.

Keira opened the front door. Ken was standing there and she saw the bike on the trailer.


Ken could not see Amber bent over the table from the front door, "Where do you want me to put the bike, Keira?" he asked.

"Let me open the garage, Ken. Park it with the front of the bike facing the garage door, please," Keira told him.

Keira closed the front door, walking back into dining room towards the door for the garage. Opening the door she stepped in the garage pushing the button to open the door. She did not close the entry way door, leaving it open with the image of Amber bent over the table, with the flogger between her legs.

"Mistress, the door is still open, he will see me!" Amber protested.

"I want him to see you, slave," was all Keira said as Ken pushed the bike into the garage.

As Ken parked the bike, Keira moved away from the door leaving Amber's naked body in full view. Ken walked up to Keira and his mouth fell open at the site before him. There he saw Amber bent over the table with what looked like a tail from her ass, hanging down her legs. Amber's face was as red as her ass facing him.

"Whoa, what the....." Ken gasped.

"Oh, sorry, Ken, I didn't mean for you to see that." Keira said as she closed the door. "Anything else you need, Ken?" Keira sweetly asked the red faced salesman.

"No, I got to get going. Thank you for purchasing the bike!" he said as he hurriedly walked from the garage.

Keira watched him get into his truck and drive away. Turning to the closed door, Keira pressed the button, the garage door closed shut.

Keira walked back inside the house, "Get up, slave, and get dressed! We have to leave soon." Keira said to the humiliated slave as she walked by.

Amber walked into the room she shared with Keira. She walked up to her and kissed her on the lips. "Thank you, Mistress," she whispered.

Keira went to her closet. She had bought a four inch wide red ribbon at the craft store the day before. Taking the ribbon out to the garage to the bike, she wrapped the ribbon around the handle bars and fashioned a large bow on It. Amber was dressed when she came into the garage, seeing what Keira had done.

"Oh, Mistress he will love it! I just hope he likes our tattoos as much as this bike we got him." she said.

"Let's go, Amber. We have a long drive up to the cabin." Keira said, grasping Amber's hand in hers as they walked back inside.

They placed their suitcase and cooler with some food in the car, making sure the house was secure and started the long drive to the cabin. They were half way to the cabin when Keira's cell phone rang, it was Bill calling.

"Mmmm, Hi Master, May I put you on speaker?" Keria answered.

"Hello, My Pet, yes, put me on speaker," Master replied adding, "Hi, Amber. I have missed you both this week. I am leaving now and should be there in four hours. I can't wait to see you, my slaves."

"We are almost there and we can't wait till we are in your arm's, Master," Keira said, "We need your touch, Master. See you soon, bye."

Keira hung up her phone, placing it in her purse. Turning to Amber, she said, "Four hours more before he will see our marks."

They found the dirt driveway that lead up to the cabin, as it came into view they both gasped. They had thought that it was a small cabin. This cabin was built on a small hill over looking the lake. It was an A-frame log construction, a small sundeck off the second floor patio doors. They saw a dock off to the side, with two canoes on a rack.

They parked the car in front of the cabin and looked out onto the lake.

"This place is fantastic, Mistress, look at this view he has here!" Amber said excitedly.

"Yes it is, slave, come on we better hurry. Master will be here soon." Keira said getting out off the car.

Amber opened her door stepping out into the afternoon sun, "Oh it is so beautiful!"

Amber took the key from her purse. It was then that she noticed the note on the door from her boss. It said: Hi Amber, the fridge is stocked with food and drink. I have firewood by the fireplace ready for your use. Please enjoy your weekend here.

Amber opened the front door dropping the suitcase where she stood, what she saw took her breath away. The bottom floor was an open design with a large living area, a stone fireplace on the far wall, with firewood neatly stacked. On the other side was a large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, there was a center island with chairs to act as a table. Just off to the side of the kitchen, Amber saw the huge bathroom. She walked inside the bathroom and was amazed at the size. There was a large stand up shower, a sunken bathtub with Jacuzzi jets by the shower, and two sinks with granite counter tops.

They walked up the stairs leading to the bedroom. As they climbed the stairs, they noticed the bedroom was also an open design as well. The large king size bed against the far wall overlooked the sliding patio doors that showed the view of the lake. This wasn't just a cabin in the woods. It was a palace to them.

Amber placed the suitcase on the bed, opening it to put away the clothes they had packed. They only packed a few clothes as they both knew they would be naked most of the time. The suitcase held mostly the items that Keira had packed for Master's use on them.

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers