A Special Last Request Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

They had time to look around before Master arrived, so they took off their clothes, folding them up and placing them on the bed. As they walked down the stairs from the bedroom, Keira noticed the large beams across the ceiling holding the second story, in the center of the room hung a small chandelier with a chain running inside the beam.

Keira and Amber walked towards the fireplace noticing a mantel with metal rings on the front. There was a push button switch on the side of the mantel, Amber curious of what it was and pushed the button. The sound of an electric motor in the wall started to slide down a panel, exposing a big screen television, satellite receiver and stereo components.

"Master will like this, slave, if he has time," Keira chuckled. "We have to get ready for Master, Amber," changing her tone of voice.

They went back to the bedroom to get prepared for their punishment when Master notices they had his mark tattooed on their bodies. Keira reached on the bed for the two lengths of rope for their full body tie, handing one of the ropes to Amber.

"Help me with mine first, slave," Keira ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Amber obediently replied.

The ropes already had the knots on them. Amber placed the loop over Keira's head, letting the rope fall between her breasts. Amber placed the rope between her legs, spreading Keira's pussy lips, the knot just below her clit. They both knew that when the rope body tie was finished, that the knot would ride on their clit's.

Amber brought the rope up Keira's back, placing it in the loop around her neck, pulling the rope tighter between her legs. Amber brought each end of the rope around Keira to the knot just above Keira's breasts, pulling the strands through the loop. Amber pulled the rope tight, bringing back around Keira's back to the rope up her back.

She placed the lose strands around the back rope then bringing the rope around Keira's body for the second knot. She repeated wrapping the rope around Keira until Amber tied it off around her waist. The clit knot forced tight against her clit, tormenting her, Keira then helped Amber with her body tie. Then they made the final adjustments to their ties.

Keira took the two sets of handcuffs with the leg shackles and chains to the handcuffs, handing one set to Amber.

"We better put these on after we get down the stairs, slave." Keira said.

They each picked up five inch opened toed heals with ankle straps, holding them with the chains, she also picked up the cat-o-nine tall flogger she brought as they went downstairs to the living room. Keira walked over to her purse, getting out three pieces of paper.

"Place this one on the front door, Amber," Keira said handing it to her.

"Yes, Mistress," Amber replied, reading the paper as she walked, "Master, your slaves are waiting inside for punishment, we did something bad while you were away."

Amber opened the front door, tacking the note to it. She walked back to the living room, Keira handed her another note with some tape attached.

"Place this one on your ass," Keira said handing it to her. Amber read the note, "This bad slave is ready for punishment."

"Master will see us kneeling on the floor with our asses high in the air as he walks in the door." Keira explained.

They locked the leg shackles around their ankles, putting their heels on their feet. Turning around placing their backs towards the door, they kneeled down, bringing the handcuffs with chain up to their wrists, locking the cuffs on their wrists. With their knees bent, the chain was long enough for them to rest their heads on their hands. They spread their legs as wide as the shackles would allow and waited for Master to arrive.

Bill followed the GPS directions Keira had programmed right up to the front door of the cabin. He saw their car parked in front as he pulled up. Shutting off his car, he opened the door grabbing his back pack from the seat. Bill walked up to the front porch, his eyes drawn to the note on the door. Stopping in front of the door he read the note.

"Now what did they do to deserve a punishment?" He wondered to himself.

The slaves heard his car pull up and the motor shut off, they heard the car door slam shut, and Master's steps up onto the porch, then stopping. They knew he was reading the note.

Keira couldn't help it, her body trembled with anticipation, "Soon he will see what we did to our bodies," she whispered to Amber.

The front door handle rattled as another wave of fear coursed through her. Bill opened the door, stepping inside the cabin, stopping suddenly as he saw Keira and Amber on their knees, with their asses high, another note taped to their asses.

"What have you slaves done wrong to deserve a punishment?" He asked dropping the backpack on the floor and closing the door. Neither slave answered, they just stayed still with their heads on the floor. Bill walked around them and stood facing them repeating his question, "What have you done? Keira, Amber, answer Master!" He commanded.

"May we stand, Master?" Keira pleaded.

"Yes, stand up, slaves, and tell me what you have done!" He ordered.

Keira raised her head up from the floor, "Yes, Master."

It was tough for them to stand with the chains and the heels they were wearing, but each slave slowly stood up and faced their Master with their heads bowed down looking at the floor.

Bill's mouth fell open and he took a giant breath of air into his lungs as the tattoos came in to his view. "Tell me what have you done to your bodies?" He stammered, "Are...are they real? Why...when?" He questioned.

Keira didn't know if Bill was more upset or shocked. His expression seemed to be one of confusion, yet awe. She desperately wanted him to be pleased with their actions and not be upset. Even though she tried to keep the tears forming in her eyes from falling, it was of no use. As her Master continued to look at her tattoo then Amber's, she took a deep breath as they spilled down her cheeks.

"M...master, they are real." Her voice barely came out above a whisper, "We wanted to place your mark on us, to show you that we are yours."

Bill stepped closer to her. She held her breath and clenched her eyes shut as she felt his finger trace the angel. Bill asked, "When did you do this?"

"We had them done on Monday, Master." She almost moaned as his finger continued to touch her.

"Why did you do this without my permission, slave?" Bill's voice was soft, yet she heard that tone he used when he was trying to decide which punishment would be best. Almost stalking, he walked to Amber and traced the handcuffs that not only held his initials, but Keira's as well.

Keira kept her head lowered and sniffled, "We wanted to surprise you and show you how much you mean to us."

Bill cocked his eyebrow, asking, "And what exactly do I mean to you, my pet?"

Tears fell freely down her face now. She gasped as he stopped in front of her again and tugged on the rope over her clit, "Everything, Master!" She watched as he pulled one of the chairs from the kitchen island in front of her and Amber, "We love you. You are more than our Master. In our hearts, you are our husband, best friend, and Master. We are completely yours...body, mind, and soul." Keira sucked on her lower lip when she finished explaining why they did it.

Looking over at Amber, Bill asked, "You feel the same way, Amber?"

"Yes, Master," Amber had tears trickling down her face, too.

Bill stepped to them, his hands resting on both slave's tattoos. He felt them both shudder when he touched them. He watched Keira's face as she sucked on her lower lip harder. They both moaned from his touch.

"Well, slaves, I am upset you marked your beautiful bodies with a tattoo." He paused in his explanation when he heard a soft cry from Keira, "But the reasons of why you had them placed on you makes me very proud to be your Master," he finished explaining.

Bill brought his arms up and around both slaves, pulling them close to him, hugging them tight. "My wonderful slaves, yes, I do love you both as my wives. You both have brought joy and happiness to my life. I also wish we could marry and be a true family. I am honored that you think the same of me, but you are right. You both need to be punished for marking your bodies without asking for my permission," he said reluctantly.

"Stand still, slaves, until I return." Bill ordered.

They stood still as Bill picked up his backpack, turned, and walked away from them. As he placed the backpack on the couch, he took a look around the spacious cabin. Bill saw the iron rings hanging from the mantle of the fire place, it gave him an idea.

"Slave Keira, did you bring the clover clamps with you?" Bill asked.

"Yes, Master, I brought both pairs. They are upstairs on the bed, Master," Keira answered.

Bill went slowly up the stairs to the bedroom, it was just as spacious as downstairs and he noticed the view of the lake from the sundeck. He saw what they had packed for toys on the bed and spotted the clamps. Bill removed his clothes, folding them neatly on the bed. He couldn't help notice how hard his cock was. Bill picked up the clamps and walked down the stairs to his waiting slaves.

Walking up to the mantel, he ordered Keira and Amber to come to him. The sound of their footsteps clicking on the floor followed them as they walked up to him.

"Stand in front of the mantel with your breasts by a ring," Bill commanded.

They shuffled up to the mantel, their breasts almost even with the rings. Bill took a ring in his hand and dropped the clamp's chain through it. Bill grasped one of Keira's nipples in his fingers, rolling the hard bud between his fingers. He placed the open jaws of the clamp on her hard nipple, Keira gasped as the clamp tightened on it.

The clamp squeezed tighter as the weight of the chain pulled the clamp downward. Bill attached the other clamp on her other nipple, Keira moaned as the pain shot through her nipples. Standing behind Keira, he took her by the shoulders pulling her back until the chain was tightly pulling on her nipples.

"Spread your legs wider, slave," he ordered.

Keira slowly spread her legs, her high heels making it difficult to do. As her legs spread wider, more tension was felt on her nipples from the clamps. Bill pressed his body against her, his cock touching her ass, making her push into him, the clamps pulling even tighter. Reaching around to her clit rope, giving it a tug, caused her to moan more in desperation.

Bill left her standing like this, her ass sticking back a bit, the clamps torturing her nipples. Walking over to Amber, Bill applied the clamps to her nipples. Amber moaned as each clamp bit down on her nipples. Bill made her spread her legs as wide as she could, the clamps biting further onto her nipples.

Stepping back from them, picking up the flogger, "The first slave that pulls her nipples from the clamps will not get my cock tonight and she will have to sleep on the floor by the bed listening to me fuck her sister," Bill told them.

Keira and Amber turned their heads looking at each, each with a determined expression that she would not be the one on the floor tonight. Bill stepped back from them, swishing the flogger in the air to separate the strands. Bill had a great view of two asses in front of him.

"Slaves, you do not have to count the strokes," Bill said to them as he raised the flogger with some force swung it hard across Amber's ass. Nine red stripes instantly appeared across her cheeks. Amber jumped at the blow, pulling the clamps tighter on her nipples. Bill raised the flogger again, this time Keira was the target, nine red stripes appeared.

Keira tried to straighten her back from the blow, the clover clamp biting harder on her nipples. Bill did not waste any time, he swung the flogger harder across their asses. Amber's legs were straining to hold her self up from the blows, Keira's lower lip was sucked in tight, a trickle of blood down her chin from biting it. Bill continued the blows, more and more red stripes appeared, crisscrossed over each slave's ass. Neither one was going to give up as they both strained to keep the clamps on their nipple.

Finally after twenty strikes on them, Bill stopped. Both slaves were sobbing, tears streaming down their faces, the pain from the flogging radiated through their nipples and asses. Bill dropped the flogger onto the floor, walking up to them. Reaching around to Keira's nipples, he released the clamp from her, a sharp cry of pain from her mouth as the blood flowed back into the nipple. Bill touched her tender ass. Keira flinched from his touch. He could feel the heat from the strikes on his hand.

Bill walked up behind Amber, releasing her nipples from the clamps, another cry of pain as the blood flowed back into her abused nipple. Their punishment over, Bill took his key unlocking the shackles and cuffs. He placed an arm around each slave, helping them up the stairs to the bedroom. Bill removed the ropes for their body tie.

Bill knew Keira and Amber needed some after care after the whipping they each received. He had them lay down on their stomachs. Bill applied some cool lotion to the red marks on each slave's ass, very tenderly rubbing it over the marks. Bill climbed on the bed between them, pulling each one into his arms. Keira laid her head on his shoulder, her tears subsiding. Amber rested her head on his other shoulder, wiping the remaining tears from her face.

Bill held his two shaking slaves as they drifted off to sleep. Bill awoke the next morning, Keira's head on his thigh, her mouth surrounding his cock. Amber's head was still on his shoulder, her hand rubbed his nipple.

"Keira, Master is awake," Amber whispered.

Keira let his cock fall from her lips. "Morning, Master," she said then swallowed him deep into her throat.

Keira gingerly climbed on top of Him guiding his hard cock deep into her wet pussy. She slowly started to ride Bill's cock that was now buried deep inside her. Amber crawled up to Bill's head lifting her leg over his face. Slowly, she lowered her wet pussy over his mouth. Bill began to lick her wet, dripping pussy with Amber moaning as Bill flicked his tongue over her clit. Keira's fingers went to her clit, stroking it as she rode her master's cock.

Bill felt Keira's pussy muscles clamp tight around his cock, she was gasping for breath. Bill knew she was close, moving his hips off the bed, matching her strokes. Amber was moving her pussy over Bill's lips, trying to get his tongue to her clit. Both slaves started to moan louder as their climaxes were about to rack their bodies. Bill felt his balls tighten as the flood of cum started to boil. Keira clamped her pussy tighter around his cock. Bill went over the edge, cum shot from his cock, bathing her inside with white hot cum. He pulled Amber's hips down on his mouth as he sucked her clit, bringing Amber to a shuddering climax.

Both slaves collapsed on the bed, lying on their sides next to him. When they awoke a few hours later they were starved, since they did not eat anything since yesterday afternoon. Amber volunteered to make them something to eat. Keira offered to help, but Amber declined her help. Amber walked really slow, her ass still hurt, the marks still visible from last night.

They had a great time. Bill took them for a walk in the woods naked, their hands cuffed in front with a rope for a leash. They took a canoe ride naked on the lake in the afternoon, then back to the cabin for more sex with his slaves. Bill had fun with his two slaves all weekend.

As they were packing to leave and drive home, Keira asked, "Master, can we come up here to the cabin again?"

"If Amber's boss doesn't mind us coming here, we can." Bill replied.

They packed up their belongings, putting them into the cars. Keira and Amber cleaned the entire cabin, making sure to wash the bed sheets.

"Master, on the way home will you stop at the Italian Restaurant for take out while we go home and unpack?" Keira asked.

"Yes, I will stop and pick up dinner, slave." Bill answered.

Master opened Keira's car door giving her a kiss on the lips, then walked around to Amber's door, he opened hers and gave her a kiss as well.

As Keira drove towards the road, she said to Amber, "We will have a few minutes while Master picks up dinner. We will wait in the garage and when Master pulls up the driveway I will open the garage door for his final surprise gift. We will kneel next to the bike when the door opens."

Bill was exhausted, thinking a nice quite evening with his two sexy women was in order. Bill stopped at the restaurant to pick up dinner. It was ready for him when he walked in, because Keira had called ahead placing the order.

Bill turned his car into the driveway, shutting off the car's engine. Looking up he saw the garage door open, what he saw in the garage took his breath away. In the center of the garage was the bike he saw at the dealership, a giant red bow around the handle bars, Keira on the left side of the bike and Amber on the right side of the bike kneeling with huge smiles on their faces.

"Happy Birthday, Bill," they shouted.

Bill had to steady himself. He felt tears well up in his eyes. He couldn't move his body from the car. Keira got up off her knees, walking up the car, "Bill, come on, get out and look at your Birthday present," she said.

"Oh my God, Keira, it's the bike from the dealership," Bill stammered.

"Yes, it is Bill, we bought it for you," Keira said proudly.

Amber came over to Bill taking him by the hand, leading him to the bike. Bill couldn't help it, the tears started to flow down his face as he lifted his leg over the seat, sitting down on the bike. "You shouldn't have done this, girls. It's gorgeous," he stammered.

"I love it! Thank you so much," he said as he turned the switch, pressing the start button, the bike came to life with a roar. He shut the motor off, climbing off the bike, pulling Keira into his arms hugging her. He walked around to Amber giving her a big hug.

"My slaves, my women, my loves, this is the best gift any man could ask for, thank you so much for being in my life. I love you both so much." Bill said to them.

"Master, I can't wait until I feel this hog between my legs. Will you take us for a ride?" Keira asked, sucking her lower lip in her mouth. "Dinner can wait."

Bill learned something that weekend; out of tragedy can come love. A love so deep, no words or gifts can ever replace. He had done what his best friend asked and by doing something simple as a last request for Jerry, he found true love. Not just with one person, but two people who made his life and their lives one happy family. No man or woman can ask for more than that, to be loved by someone special.

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers