A Special Room and Beyond Ch. 05

Story Info
Your horse-hair whip finds a home.
2k words
4.4
9.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taywink
taywink
2 Followers

My Mistress, you make the situation clear. If I wish to enjoy you and satisfy myself in you, I must accept your wishes as my commands.

I stand naked before you, my penis partially erect in apprehension. How will you control this, my Mistress? You produce the leatherette trunks we bought earlier and hold them for me to step into. You draw them up over my erection, they just cover the swollen tip of my penis, but hold me in.

You stand back slightly to admire me, showing your appreciation of how I look by rubbing your hand over my cock, through the sensuous material of the trunks.

The meal is delivered and having taken off the trousers and shirt you permitted me to wear, I serve our meal to my Mistress in the dining alcove of our 'special' room.

As I bring our plates to the table, above the soft music you have put on the CD player, I hear a faint buzzing sound. It grows louder as I approach the table. You move so I can see between your legs. In the open crotch of the leatherette waspie body suit you still wear, is the end of one of your larger toys.

Clearly you want both your mouths to be fed.

The novelty of what you have dressed me in is keeping my cock erect and balls hard. It makes sitting to eat my meal slightly uncomfortable, just as you are slightly uncomfortable keeping your toy vibrating in you. But the slight discomfort actually adds to our enjoyment and arousal. You make sure I stay aroused by occasionally running your foot up my leg and teasing your toes under the edge of my trunks, nudging against my cock and balls.

We finish our meal and I clear the table. When I return, you are standing next to our massage couch, holding the horse hair whip.

I go to lean against the couch, but no my Mistress, you draw me back – I have to undress you.

Standing in your beautiful nakedness before me, you turn to the couch and present your full firm buttocks to me. I need no instruction as to what you want.

You start as I take the horse hair across your back. First from side to side, then from your neck to the top of the cleft in your bum. You raise yourself to part your cheeks, but I hover there, the ends of the hair tickling you, making you squirm, before tracing the hair back up your back.

You start again as I suddenly take the whip firmly across your buttocks. You try to rise further to open yourself more, wanting me to tease in your cleft.

You groan as I draw the hair down your cleft, flicking against the ring of your anus, which is now visible in your parted buttocks. I allow the whip to dally at your anus before drawing it further down between your legs. I let the hair float down your thighs until the phallic handle is level with the lips of your dripping pussy. I reach between your legs and withdraw the vibrator you having been using to enjoy yourself all this time.

Your swollen lips are slightly parted as I poise the end of the handle at them. Before you can lower yourself onto the phallic shape, I thrust it into you as far as it will go.

You cry out loudly from the pleasure my taking you by surprise gives you. You move gently, your hips gyrating to make the handle move within you. I allow you to please yourself like this for a few minutes – only because your juices will lubricate the handle.

When I consider the handle to be lubricated sufficiently, I withdraw it, you sigh almost in anticlimax, but arch your back and drop your head.

My Mistress, again I have taken you by surprise and slide the well-oiled phallus into to your open and eager anus. You rest your body back onto the handle as I gently, but firmly, slide it as far up you as I can, your groans telling me it is fully in you. I then move it gently to allow your anal ring to grip it and accept it, to hold it in.

I stand back. It really looks like you have a lovely tail, my Pleasure Pony!

You seem to realise how you may look, moving your hips to make your tail swish. I lead you to a mirror so you can turn to admire your tail. I have lifted the soft crop from the massage couch and as you look in the mirror, I lift you tail with the crop, before letting it fall to then gently stroke your back, and buttocks, and thighs.

You are clearly enjoying the roles we have developed, my Pleasure Pony has a very wet pussy and very hard erect nipples. Your Dream Lover has a very full, almost bursting cock and balls.

You reach towards me and draw down my trunks, releasing my erection. You kneel before me to completely remove them and look back up to see my erection protruding proudly.

You draw me to the floor beside you, rolling me onto my back. You straddle my face, your tail falling over my head. You cup my balls in one hand taking my erection in your other hand. You squeeze my balls, making me start.

I raise my head to take your wet pussy in my mouth, feeling your hard clit against my tongue. Using one hand on your tail to guide you down to me, I reach your breasts with my other and begin to massage them.

So much of this is a first for us. The thrill you are experiencing from having a tail, putting a different meaning on 'pony girl'.

This and the experience we have of pleasing each other with our mouths is more than our bodies can take. You climax, not just one, but orgasm after orgasm, as my ejaculation seems to be never ending in your mouth. As I feel myself emptying into you, I drink faster and faster of your free-flowing juices, your nether lips throbbing against my mouth as I throb in yours.

Exhausted we roll to cuddle into each others arms, but is it habit that you reach for me and I reach for you – or.......

We lie there, gently stroking each other, enjoying the feel of each other's skin under our fingers. Enjoying the sensation we are getting from each other's touch. We know each other's particularly sensitive areas. Not just below the waist but in our upper bodies.

You delight in fondling my chest, running your finger through the curls of silver hair between my breasts, gently tugging on them to make me squirm from the exquisite pain. You dally with your fingers over my nipples, delighting in the way you can make them harden, just like miniature versions of your own when you get aroused.

While fondling my chest, you nuzzle into my ear, gently probing with your tongue. You know this sends shivers down my spine and you continue to do it until you can see my penis responding, slowly hardening, flicking as it throbs to full erection.

Much as I want you to run your hand, or even better, you mouth down my body to pleasure me through my cock and balls, you prolong my desire by restraining yourself to my upper body.

Meanwhile I focus on your very sensitive upper body areas. I start by nuzzling behind your ear, flicking my tongue up and down the fold where it joins your head, before gently nibbling your earlobe.

My hand reaches out to find your breast, but I do not caress your nipple as you expect me to. You start as I gently run my fingers under your breast just touch the satin soft skin of your under breast and no more. The tickling sensation I give you makes you almost purr like a cat at the back of your throat.

Gradually, ever so gradually, I slowly edge my hand round the fullness of your breast, first one, then the other, taking care not to touch your nipples.

I watch as my fondling of you slowly arouses your nipples without touching them. They soon protrude proudly from your breasts. Then, and only then, do I suddenly flick my forefinger over one and then the other. I catch you by surprise because your eyes are shut in ecstasy. You start from what at first seems like light pain but as I do it again your put your shoulders back to raise your breasts further and groan softly as the initial pain turns to pleasure.

To finish off your enjoyment, I slowly and lingeringly move my mouth down your neck, towards your breasts, running my tongue fleetingly over your skin, until I reach your erect, throbbing nipples.

I gently kiss first one, then the other before taking them in turn into my mouth to suckle on them like a baby and then gently nibbling and drawing them between my teeth.

I look down your body to see your legs parted revealing the tops of your swollen pussy lips, glistening with moisture in expectation. But just as you are restrained with me, I restrain myself with you.

By now both our bodies are gyrating with pleasure - and we haven't even touched each other's genitals yet. We are both almost climaxing from just the sensations we are creating in each others upper bodies.

Suddenly you start, your hips gyrate upwards – I start too, my cock flicks once, and once again.

You gasp in astonishment. I groan softly, gradually getting louder. This has never happened to either of us before!

We are climaxing together purely from our fondling of each other! We have not been able to contain the pleasure we have created in each other.

My spunk shoots up over my stomach, to slowly drip into my pubic hair.

Your pussy is no longer moist, it is dripping with your cum, running down between your legs, seeping round your anus.

We can hardly draw our eyes from the wondrous sight we are beholding at our genitals, to look at each other in amazement. Our eyes meet and holding each other's gaze, we draw together to embrace and kiss, our tongues seeking the other's tongue hungrily.

Heedless of our earlier cum, we role together, our legs becoming entwined, our hips thrust towards each other, gyrating against each other, almost battling to push into each other.

We both feel something stirring below our stomachs, something is prodding your satin skinned, shaven mound. You move slightly, I move slightly, my recovering penis slides between your thighs to nudge at your pussy lips.

Your lips part just enough to receive my throbbing erection, with the minimum of resistance. You moan softly as I groan quietly. Our bodies feel like they are merging into one as I penetrate the depths of your vagina.

We lie there savouring the sensations we cause in each other. Your muscles gently squeezing on my throbbing penis, the only movements we are conscious of in our bodies.

I feel an eruption building in my balls. You feel it beginning to throb against your pussy lips. You encourage it by massaging my shaft with your vaginal muscles, your control is almost like a mouth sucking at me. I feel myself growing to bursting point in side you. You moan as you feel my swollen head throb deep inside you.

We cry out together as my hot spunk can be contained no longer inside me and spurts into you, splashing against your vaginal walls. We orgasm together our mouths and lips seeking each other out, devouring each other as our bodies, bathed in each other's perspiration, thrust together in abandoned pleasure.

Fulfilled yet again, we collapse together, to regain our composure, to rise to shower before crawling between the cool satin sheets of our bed, to fall contentedly asleep in each other's arms.

taywink
taywink
2 Followers