A Special Student

Story Info
Instructor makes love to willing student.
2.2k words
4.07
135.4k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara and Suzie signed up for my computer class together. They arrived together, sat together, and went home together. Tara is an Indian lady of undetermined age, and Suzie is an American around 50. Suzie had been in an accident that gave her seizures from time to time, and destroyed her fine motor skills. Tara seemed to be the driver and mover behind the team. Tara is about 5ft 4in tall with black hair and silky sooth mahogany skin. Her breasts are large and heavy, and go with her rounded hips. She has a thin layer of body fat that makes caressing her more fun. Suzie is a little shorter and much plainer looking. Her skin has been ravaged by years of smoking.

Both of them were new to computers and everything took them much longer that the remainder of the class. I stayed behind to go over the class work with them and give them one on one tutoring. I would kneel between them and help one then the other. Tara would lean against me when I was helping her. She wore silk blouses and the feel of her skin through the material was too much for me to pass up. I would put my left arm behind her and hug her when I demonstrated some computer skill on her machine. I would leave my arm around Tara when I turned to the right and helped Suzie with something or another. Once or twice I allowed my arm to slide down her back and I gave her soft, yielding ass a gentle squeeze. Tara did not acknowledge my hand, but she did not pull away from it either. Suzie was oblivious to anything that might be happening between us.

In about the third week of school, Tara asked me if I would come to Suzie's house and help them with a couple of things they were having difficulty with. I told them that I had 2 hours between classes and would do it. I followed them when they drove the few blocks to Suzie's house. Suzie led the way into her office and turned on her computer. She wanted me to sit in front of it, but I made her sit down and had her do all the steps to turn on the machine and open the program we were working on. I knelt beside her and Tara said that she would use the restroom.

I was showing Suzie a couple of short cuts when I heard Tara come back. I looked up at her while Suzie was intently staring at the computer screen. Tara held up her panty hose then quickly smiling broadly at me before she stuffed them in her purse. She came and stood directly behind Suzie and bent over her shoulder to watch the operations. I put my right hand on her calf and slowly slid it up the back of her thigh to her panties. I squeezed her ass through her panties and under her skirt. Tara looked at me and smiled while I pressed on with Suzie's lessons. I slid my hand back down Tara's leg and slid my fingers under her panties. She turned to me and mouthed the word "No!" but I completely ignored her and squeezed her ass cheek and wondered at the smoothness of her flesh.

When I ran the tips of my fingers down her ass crack Tara spread her legs and bowed them a little to allow me free access to her pussy. I slid my index finger down over her anus and slid into her sopping pussy. She moaned a little, and then said, "Oh that is how you do that", to cover her moan.

I said, "Yes! That is the best way", I said as I buried my finger in her flaming cunt. Within 6 or 8 strokes Tara was starting to come. To cover her orgasm, she said, "I will have to try to do that real soon." She moved away from me a little and I pulled my hand out from under her skirt and while looking her in the eyes, I put my fingers into my mouth and licked her come from them. Tara's eyes got big as saucers and she said, "I have never seen anyone do that before." Suzie said, "Yes you have, he did that in class this morning." Both of us chuckled because Suzie was so clueless as to what we had just been doing.

Tara said, "Suzie, would you mind going over to my house and bring that luncheon casserole back while he shows me some of those wonderful moves?" Suzie said, "Sure, but you will have to give me your house key." Tara got her key from her purse and ushered Suzie to the door and locked it behind her. When she came back in the office and pulled her skirt up around her waist as she said, "Fuck me like the worthless slut that I am."

I said, "You are not a worthless slut, but rather a princess." Tara leaned over the back of the couch with her butt in the air and said, "No! Just fuck me like a worthless slut. I am a worthless slut for allowing another man to play with me when I am married." To accentuate her statement she reached behind her and pulled the crotch of her panties to one side. Her pussy lips were swollen and very wet as I stepped behind her and pulled my pants down and slid my dick all the way into her hot welcoming pussy. My white dick with its purple head contrasted with her dark flesh. She grunted as my dick bottomed out and her wonderful ass mashed against my thighs.

I said, "You are going to get the fucking you deserve you worthless slut." Tara moaned and said, "Yes! Yes! Have your way with me. Fuck me like the worthless whore that I am." Her talk inflamed me and I drove all the way into her really hard three or four times. On the next stroke, I pulled out of her pussy completely and slid my slick cock up the crack of her ass scuffing it across her anus before I pulled it down and thrust it back into her pussy. After three or four sets of that I was ready to come and as I rammed it back into her pussy I could feel her beginning to come.

That sent me over the edge and I came like gangbusters in her yawning pussy. My knees were wobbly and I leaned against the back of the couch as Tara slid in a heap at my feet. She was gasping, and her chest was heaving. I reached down and pulled her face to my cock. She said, "No! No! You cannot do that. No one has ever done that to me before. It is filthy." I pressed my flagging cock against her lips and said, "Suck me and lick our come off of my cock you worthless slut." That did it. She opened her mouth and took my dick in and sucked it for all she was worth. The more she sucked it the more she liked it and I encouraged her by calling her a worthless slut and a sluttish cocksucker.

I heard a noise at the door and quickly stepped back and pulled up my trousers. Tara was confused and tried to pull my cock back into her mouth. I said, "Not now, Suzie is coming back.. Tara hopped to her feet and went to the front door and unlocked it before ushering Suzie back in. They set the table and we all sat and had a wonderful Indian lunch. I ate and ran, but promised to come back another day and teach them both more tricks. At the door Tara was standing behind Suzie when she said, "I hope you enjoyed the taste of lunch as much as I did." She smiled a wicked smile and licked her lips.

Our next class meeting was uneventful. Tara smiled at me a lot and there seemed to be a twinkle in her eye. After class they dawdled and I helped them with some of the problems before we all walked out together. Outside Tara asked me for something that I could have easily given her in class. I looked at her and she winked, so I said yes, but they were in my truck. Tara turned to Suzie and handed her the car keys and said, "Please open up the car and get the air conditioner going and I will be there in a minute." When Suzie agreed, we headed off towards my truck. When we were out of earshot of Suzie Tara said, "I feel like such a slut when we do things together."

I said, "You are not a slut! You take good care of your husband? You make love to him whenever he wants it? You raised your children to be good people?

Tara nodded agreement to each of my questions. I said, "Well, you are just getting some of the things that a beautiful woman needs. Every woman wants to feel like a slut and do slutty things from time to time. It is just natural. Perhaps your countries customs don't allow a wife to be that way with her husband, but all women need it sometimes."

"I really felt like a slut when you forced your big dick into my mouth. You were fucking my slutty mouth like you had just fucked my pussy." Tara said in a rush.

"I did it because I knew that you really wanted to feel slutty. I would have been more gentle, but I knew that you wanted me to use you." I said.

She nodded agreement and said, "This talk is making me horny again. I am feeling very slutty."

"I told her that I would hold her in my arms and kiss her when we got to my truck.." I said as Tara trembled beside me. When we arrived at my truck I opened the passenger door and moved her between the door and me. She was blocked from all but the closest scrutiny. I pulled her into my arms and covered her warm, yielding lips with mine. One hand slid over her back and across her rump to pull her firmly against me by her ass while the other slid up over the silk of her blouse to capture one of her heavy breasts in my hand. Her mouth opened and welcomed my tongue as I ground my stiff dick into her belly. When the kiss broke, I was pinching her nipple through her blouse and bra and she had both arms around my neck.

She put her head on my chest and said, "I want you to fuck me again."

I gave her nipple an extra pinch and said, "I will, but not here."

She chuckled and said, "You make me so horny. I am a worthless slut."

I said, "Get in the truck." As I pulled her skirt up and helped her to pull herself up on the front seat. I had her skirt up to her waist and slid my finger under the leg of her panties and into her fur. She thrust her hips forward to give me better access to her pussy. Tara's eyes closed as I slid two fingers into her as she spread her legs to accommodate my entry. I finger fucked her for a little while before I pulled my hand out from under her panties and I licked the finger closest to me, savoring the rich flavor of her womanhood. Her eyes fluttered open in confusion and watched, as I tasted her on my fingers before I slowly pointed my two fingers towards her lips. She leaned forward and opened her mouth to take them in. Her tongue swirled around my fingers savoring the taste of her own juices. I pulled my fingers from her sucking mouth and her head followed my hand as I replaced my fingers in her yawning pussy.

She said, "Aah!" as my fingers went deep into her pussy. I pulled back and captured her clit between sopping fingers and thumb and rotated it in a teasing manner. Tara was gasping and moaning loudly so I looked around the parking lot to make sure we would not be seen. When I made sure that the coast was clear I increased my agitation of her clit and made her come on my fingers. She bucked her hips and moaned loudly as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her body. When she came down from her peak, I pulled my fingers from her pussy and put them in her mouth. She took them greedily and licked all of her juices off of my hand.

I said, "Time to go. We don't want to make Suzi suspicious."

Tara said, "I can't go yet. I have not given you anything."

I said, "Tara, my darling, you have given me everything. Now scoot."

She said, "Yes, we don't want her thinking something is going on."

I handed her a couple of sheets of paper and told her that she should go back to her car alone. Tara agreed and I kissed her one last time tasting her lovely lips and pussy juices together. I watched her tug at her panties through her skirt as she walked back towards her car.

To Be Continued...