A Special Student Ch. 2

Story Info
Daughter finds out what her mother has been doing.
2.2k words
4.18
97.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara was aglow as she entered her home after a wonderfully degrading session with her computer teacher at a local motel. As she danced into the kitchen she was surprised by her daughter Samantha who said, "Where have you been? I called Suzie's and she said that you did not take her to school today because you had some important errands to run."

Tara was shocked and had no ready answer as her daughter looked at her with piercing eyes. Tara stammered and could not come up with a quick answer. Samantha stepped closer to her mother and sniffed as she noticed a dried streak on cleavage. Her eyes grew large as saucers. Samantha was stunned. This woman who gave birth to her, who fed her and dressed her had gone out and fucked a stranger. She looked at her mother as though she was a woman that she had never seen before. She could see that this woman was 5 ft 4in tall, late 40's, round hips and a bit of a tummy, slim legs and heavy breasts that showed plenty of cleavage. She looked at her glowing ebony eyes. She looked at her neck with the soft extra flesh that might someday turn to fat. She looked at her breasts and could see a streak of come from his dick. An image of her mother laying across a bed with her legs spread and a man shooting his come on her jumped into Samantha's mind jolting her to the core of her existence. Extremely aroused by the idea that her mother might have a lover so she pierced her mother with a stern gaze and said, "Where have you been?"

Tara looked back as defiantly as she could and said, "Shopping. If it is any of your business."

Samantha acted without conscious thought striking her mother on the face with her open hand. Samantha said, "You smell like a whore from Calcutta. You have come all over your tits and you have the glow of a woman who has just been fucked silly. My father is at work, now who were you with?"

Tara stroked her burning cheek and tears tumbled down her cheeks as she said in a rush, "I was with my computer teacher. From the first day of class he excited me. He is so tall, over 6 feet. He has red hair and a red beard. It is hard to tell how old he is, but he is probably a little older than me. When he helped me with a computer problem, I leaned against him just to feel the warmth of him. He put his arm around me as he helped me and I was so excited by the feel of his hand on my blouse. I talked Suzi into asking him over to her house to help us with computer problems. I made myself available for him to play with while he helped Suzi. He made me come just touching me while I was fully dressed. I made Suzi come here to get a casserole that I made for our lunch.

You know the Tandori Chicken that you like so much? Well, when Suzi was out I bent over the couch and offered myself to him. He called me a princess, but I told him that I was a worthless slut. He fucked me from the back and I could feel his dick hit the bottom of my pussy. He is not really long, but it is bigger around than your father's by a lot. When he pushed it in from the back, it scuffed across my cervix before hitting the bottom of my pussy. It was thrilling to be used like a slut. When we came I fell on the floor and he stood over me and forced his dick in my mouth. I never had that before. It is so filthy, but he called me a worthless slut and I knew that I must do it. I began to enjoy the taste of his come and my pussy juices as I sucked more and more. Suzi came back and we stopped and had lunch."

Samantha was riveted to her mother's confession. As the details spilled out in such a rush Samantha could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. The smell of her mother and his come made her even hotter. She wanted to taste the streaks of dried come on her mother's tits. She could not take it anymore and said, "Mother! Come to my room immediately." Tara started to resist but something in Samantha's tone kept her quiet. Samantha pointed and Tara obediently preceded her daughter into Samantha's bedroom. Samantha slid the bolt on the door and looked intently at her mother

She said, "Did you suck him today?

Tara nodded and said, "Yes! Several times."

Again, without thinking Samantha took the short step between them and pulled her mother into her arms and covered her lips with her own and forced her tongue into her mother's mouth. She thought she could taste his come and her mother's pussy juices as she swirled her tongue around her mother's mouth. The feel of her mother's body against her, her yielding breasts, her puffy pussy mound drove her mad and when the kiss ended Samantha said, "Tell me the rest you worthless slut."

Tamara's eyes were down cast as she started to relive today's tryst, she said, "He told me to rent a motel room and call him with the room number. I rented one at that hotel over on Chester. You know the one where we have seen the whores hang out? He told me to be completely naked when I opened the door for him. I was hot and trembling when he finally arrived. He took me in his arms and kissed me deeply while he felt my ass with one hand and my breasts with the other. He slid his hand down across my belly and fingered me while we kissed. I came on his hand like the worthless slut I am."

Samantha said, "You are a worthless slut and whore" as she unbuttoned her mothers blouse. She pulled it off her mother's shoulders and left it to hand around her skirt. She reached behind and unsnapped her mother's bra and watched as her heavy tits tumbled out. She cupped them and pinched the nipples as she said, "Continue with your story you worthless come eating cunt."

Tara stood docilely and allowed Samantha to undress her. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back a little as Samantha continued to pinch her nipples and fondle her tits. She said, "When I came he took me over to the bed and sat me down he slowly undressed in front of me. His cock is really thick and the head is a dark, angry purple. He stepped closer and pressed it against my lips. I opened them willingly and took that monster into my mouth again like a really hungry slut. He pushed it in till my nose was in the hair on his belly. He smelled clean, and I could tell what soap he used in his morning shower. I could feel his cock going into my throat and I started to gag, but he said, ' Just relax and breathe through your nose.' That was hard cause it was pressed against his belly, but it got easier as he pulled back and thrust forward again fucking my mouth just as if he was fucking my pussy. I felt so degraded and debased as he used my mouth. I could begin to taste his come as some leaked out of his dick. I felt so wonderfully wicked as I held his ass and he fucked my mouth. He told me to open my eyes and watch his cock. He pulled it all the way out of my mouth, and I felt lonely and really wanted it back. I held it and kissed it as I memorized every vane and bump on it."

Samantha leaned forward and ran her tongue over the come streaks on her mother's breasts. She tasted the saltiness of the dried fluid and she sucked on the yielding flesh before she captured a nipple in her mouth. She bit hard and sucked the nipple that once had fed her. Samantha was really hot now and pushed her mother's skirt to the floor. When Tara stepped out of it Samantha put her hand on her mother's crotch and said, "You are all wet and sticky. Is that his come dripping from your pussy?"

Tara could only nod as the feel of her daughter's fingers in her pussy made her hotter and hotter. Samantha led her over to the bed and pushed her onto her back. Her legs dangled off the edge of the bed and Samantha knelt pushing her knees apart. She could see the dark come spot on her mother's panties as she drank in the smell of come and sex on her mother's crotch. She ran her thumb over the come stained panties and said, "Is this where he fucked you today?"

Tara said, "Yes, daughter, he fucked me there several times, and I loved all of it because I am a worthless slut."

Samantha said, "Tell me the rest and don't leave out any detail." She put her mouth over her mother's panty covered cunt and sucked in the flavors from her mother's fuck session.

Tara groaned and said, "No, daughter, don't treat your mother like a slut too." Samantha ignored her mother's protestations and continued to eat the come soaked panties. Tara was so excited that she reached down and pulled her panties to the side and said, "Eat your slutty mother's pussy. It is filled with a stranger's come. Lick it all out daughter."

Samantha reached up and pinched her mother's nipple and said, "Tell me what he did to you slut. Don't leave anything out!"

Tara pushed her head back and moaned loudly as Samantha buried her tongue deep in her vagina. She closed her eyes and lustfully remembered her noontime tryst. She said, "After he came in my mouth he pushed me back onto the bed. He sucked my breasts and fingered my pussy. He slid his mouth from my breasts down to my hairy mound. He sucked my clit till I came all over his face. It was so filthy. I ground myself on his mouth and he sucked me, he bit me, and he put his tongue into me. I came till I was faint. He put his dick in my face again and told me to look at it while I kissed and licked it. I cupped his balls in one hand while I held that limp white monster in my other hand. I kissed it and licked it till it got really hard. He pulled back and said, 'Do you want me to put this in your slutty pussy?' I was really excited and I said, 'Yes! Shove all of it up my pussy.'

He mounted me and just shoved it all the way to the bottom of my pussy in one hard thrust. It felt like it was going to split me in two. It was so thick. He held me by the hips and kept his dick against the bottom of my pussy. I could feel him flex it a little. I tried to squeeze it with my tired old pussy. Then he did something really strange. He leaned down and kissed me on the mouth. He put his tongue in me and I know that he could taste his own come. He was not ashamed of what I did to him. I held him and kissed him back and squeezed his dick with my pussy as hard as I could. Then he pulled back and started to fuck me very slowly. All of a sudden, I did not feel slutty at all. I felt like he was a prince and I was his princess. I started to match his strokes with my own. When he pulled back I pulled back till just the tip of his cock was in my pussy. When he thrust forward, I rocked my hips and slammed my Venus mound against him. We fucked slowly like that for a long time. Then I got close to coming again, and I started to speed up our fucking. He matched my pace and when I came, he held me firmly by the ass and ground himself against my clit with his dick buried to the bottom of my pussy. I might have fainted, because I don't remember him getting off of me.

Samantha was so hot listening to her mother's account that she was slurping loudly on her pussy and had two fingers buried all the way in her. When her mother started to come, Samantha scrambled up on the bed and lay on top of her breast-to-breast and pussy-to-pussy. She kissed her mother allowing her to taste her own come. They held each other as Samantha came grinding her pussy against her mother's. When they both regained their breath, Samantha rolled off of her mother and said, "I want to meet this man. I want to see who it was that fucked you like a slut."

Tara said, "No daughter. I am so ashamed of what I did."

Samantha said, "You must show him to me or I will tell my father. Now go shower and prepare a special dinner for my father tonight. He deserves it after you were such a slut this afternoon."