A Special Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,744 Followers

"Did you get all the food prepared?" He asked, turning to Brandi once again. Then, he noticed the change. "You've gone blonde," he smiled. "I like it, it suits you."

"Every girl should be blonde at least once," Irina grinned. "Now we look like a couple."

"You always did," Thomas complimented them both. It was true, some might object to women loving women, but not him. He was broad-minded enough to know that love was wherever you found it. Any fool could see how much these two adored each other and that they were made for each other. Even a blind man would have known.

"Thanks for the compliment, bossman," Brandi grinned. Although she was happy as she had ever been with Irina, she had not gotten over her crush on the handsome Brit. One day, she was going to do something about it. Cherie had promised and Irina was cool with it. The tall blonde patted his hand as well. "Yes, I got the hamper packed a while ago and it's in the trunk of the car, so Cherie won't see it. All of her favorites are in it and there are a couple of good bottles of wine as well. The LeClaire sisters sent it along, gratis, and told you to spoil that wonderful wife of yours. I concur, by the way." Brandi and Cherie had become instant friends upon meeting --intimate friends.

Thomas got to work preparing for the lunch rush. Normally, he would have worried about the dinner rush, but he knew that Brandi had things well in hand and he would be able to leave with no worries. Well, not worries about his business. He was still a bit apprehensive that something might yet go wrong and spoil his romantic surprise. He couldn't help it, he was a worrier by nature. As much as he loved Cherie, she had yet to change that about him.

Cherie smiled as she got out of the taxi. The cabbie had been very friendly and even refused a tip. That made Cherie feel good, to know she still had "it". Had he known how she was dressed, he might have even refused the fare. Her coat was long enough to conceal her manner of dress. She walked into the restaurant and barely had time to hug Brandi before Tommy was at her side and escorting her outside to their car.

"Tommy, what has gotten into you?" She half-laughed, half-questioned as he opened the door for her. "I thought we were going to have a romantic meal together?"

"We are," Thomas chuckled as he got in the car beside her. "Just not here." Seeing the baffled expression on her face, he smiled to himself. He had been able to pull off the first part of his surprise and that pleased him. It was always quite difficult to put anything over on Cherie. He started driving and when he left the city, she looked at him quizzically. "Don't worry honey, I've got something great planned for the both of us," Thomas told her. "You know how much I enjoy spending holidays with you." It was true, no matter what was going on in their lives, Tommy always made holidays special for Cherie. It had been that way since they met years back, at Christmas. While he always made sure to let Cherie know she was treasured, it was never more special than at a holiday. Christmas, her birthday and Valentine's Day were days Cherie knew she was going to get her --brains -- spoiled out. She couldn't wait to give Tommy his present and was dying to know what he had arranged for her. When they pulled up to the cabin, she let out a huge squeal, which wasn't like her at all.

"I can't believe we're back here, oh you sweetheart, are you going to be a happy boy tonight," Cherie trilled. The cabin held special memories for them, it had been the site of one of their earliest romantic trysts. Cherie noticed another car was parked nearby. "I guess the other guests haven't quite left yet," she said to him.

"Not quite," Tommy told her with a little smile as he opened the door for her. A moment later, the front door of the cabin opened. Cherie let out an even louder squeal when she saw who was standing in the doorway. Her husband had invited Kristina and Terry Swan, her oldest and closest friends. She ran to embrace them and the trio was sobbing. Cherie's tears were both from the thrill of seeing these people she loved and for her husband's wonderful gesture. She didn't see them as often as she would have liked and Tommy wasn't that well acquainted with them. He had only met them at their wedding and knew nothing about their past relationship. All of this wonderful surprise had been for her benefit. Right there and then, she decided that she would spend as much time as needed over the next few days making this magical for him as well. Cherie knew that her dear friend Kristina would do everything that she could to help out. She hugged Kristina again and saw the same merry twinkle in Kristina's eyes that had always been there. Oh yes, Kristina would doeverything that was required of her.

Watching the two women crying, hugging, laughing and squealing, Tommy knew that he had made the perfect choice in inviting Terry and Kristina to join them for their celebration. It had been Irina's idea and he was all too happy to go along with the suggestion. He didn't know the Swans very well, although he knew they were extremely important to Cherie. Tommy liked Kristina from the moment he met her. There was just some quality to the attractive blonde that drew you in. Cherie had teased him mercilessly that he wanted to fuck her friend. Had he not been so smitten with his new bride, so over the moon in love with Cherie, Thomas would have admitted that she had a point.

"Are you still up for almost anything?" Cherie whispered to her girlfriend as they walked back into the cabin. She shivered a bit, which puzzled Kristina until Cherie gave her a quick flash. She laughed and nodded.

"You know me baby, I'm always game," Kristina smiled. "Confidentially, I was hoping that something might happen when your hubby invited us. I thought maybe he had swapping on his mind."

"Tommy?" Cherie grinned. "God no darling, it's not in his nature. He's as steadfast and loyal as a faithful dog. He'd never cheat on me, God love him. I will say that he's loosened up a bit and doesn't try to change me. I will also say that he's damned good in bed -- and I want you to find that out for yourself."

"I have your blessing?"

"You have myencouragement," Cherie told the lovely blonde. She lowered her voice as the men entered the cabin with all the rest of Cherie's belongings. "I want you to seduce Tommy and let him experience what I experienced when I was part of the family."

"Are you going to sleep with Terry again?"

Cherie shook her head. "No, because that would be cheating. I don't have Tommy's blessing. He doesn't mind me sexing it up with girls because he knows I enjoy their company. I just don't know if he'd object to my screwing Terry, as much as it would be great. Perhaps, in time, he'll be ready for that. For now, I want to reward my loving hubby for bringing us back together again. Are you up for it?"

"You're askingme that question?" Kristina laughed gaily. "You know I think your husband is a dreamboat, I would have fucked him at your wedding if you'd let me."

"God, you're incorrigible!" Cherie shrieked with delight. "I have missed you two crazy nuts, let's not stay apart this long from now on."

Terry was helping Thomas put away the food and the luggage when he noticed his wife and Cherie talking to each other. "Just what are you two crazies up to?" He asked aloud. He knew Kristina and Cherie well enough to know when they got together like this, there was bound to be a conspiracy afoot.

"What makes you so sure we're up to anything?" Kristina asked as she gave him a hug and Cherie gave him a quick peck on the lips. He looked at both of them as if to say he knew something was in the air. They both looked back with wry smiles and Terry knew he was right. While it was a beautiful day for it, he doubted if he or the others would be doing any skiing during their mini-vacation. Most sporting activities over the next few days would likely be taking placeindoors although he would get just as good a workout as a day on the slopes.

Thomas emerged from the bedroom where he had put away their luggage. That was Cherie's cue to remove the long coat she had been wearing. Thomas gasped and their guests clapped in admiration. Cherie was wearing a sexy piece of lingerie very reminiscent of the outfit she had worn the first time he had made love to her. It wasn't the same yellow teddy with black lace from that time, but this was similar. It was a pale yellow with a black and gold brocade. It was sheer and daring and she'd worn a sexy pair of black heels. Only after a few minutes did he remember they had company. Before he could mention it, Cherie came over and sat on his lap. With her arms around his neck, she kissed him. "Don't worry about those two," she smiled, indicating their guests. "They've seen me in a lot less than this and vice-versa. We're all friends here, verysexy friends," she winked at the Swans. "Let's break out the food and some wine and all get comfortable. You don't know Terry and Kris very well, but I hope by the end of our vacation, that will all change." Kristina caught Cherie's double meaning and stuck out her tongue playfully. In intimate correspondence she and Cherie had shared, her past lover had bragged of Tommy's sexual prowess. She couldn't wait to find that out for herself.

"While you're all getting the food ready, I think I'll go change into something frilly," Kristina said to the others. "It's not fair that Cherie gets all the attention. I'd like to think my body is holding up pretty well," she giggled, knowing full well she still looked sensational. She sauntered upstairs to put on her own outfit and could feel everyone's eyes on her. Kristina enjoyed the warm feeling and the tingle between her legs. She already knew that her husband and their former lover found her sexy. She wanted very much to add Tommy to that list. So far, so good.

Thomas looked over at his gorgeous bride and then, at Terry. "Why do I have a feeling there's something going on here that I'm not privy to?" He asked his wife's old friend.

Terry shrugged. "I've learned that with those two, it's better to go with the flow," he grinned. "Come on, let's get the food on the table. I know Kris is starved and so am I, plus I could really use a drink."

"I'm going to start a fire," Cherie informed the men. She wanted it to be very warm in the cabin because if she had her way, clothes would go flying -- well, Tommy's and Kris' anyway. She hoped that the initial part of the seduction would happen in front of her eyes. She wanted to watch Tommy's usually stoic reserve melt away in a battle of wills with Kristina. In her mind, Cherie had no doubts about who would win the battle.

When Kristina made her way back downstairs, Cherie saw that her dear friend was intent on winning the war. Tommy's eyes were nearly the size of saucers as Kristina made her way back into the living room. In the black body stocking and six-inch stilettos she wore, she did not at all resemble a woman nearing 40. Instead of sitting beside her husband, Kris chose to sit opposite Thomas. The games were underway, so Cherie placed herself beside Terry as the food was served up to them. Every item that Tommy had packed was a favorite, right down to the Pineapple Upside Down cake that was her husband's specialty dessert. Cherie hoped that they would enjoy a fun-filled weekend because she would need it to work off all of the empty calories. They hadn't even found the delicious chocolates she was sure her husband had made from scratch. Tommy didn't do store bought confectionary. All his adult life, he'd had a love affair with food preparation. He could practically have lived in the kitchen if his lovely bride had not been able to draw his attention to another room.

Kristina sat down and beside Tommy. Cherie smiled to herself, her friend / lover was going for the kill. "You look fabulous Kris, doesn't she Tommy?" Cherie said, setting up Kristina.

"You do look sensational, yes," Thomas admitted. It was a bit disconcerting to be sitting with two semi-naked women, but if Cherie was cool with it, he wouldn't make a fuss. He poured everyone wine and let the celebration get underway.

Cherie and Kristina kept the conversation light and the mood, flirty. As Thomas had several glasses of wine, he seemed to relax and become more at ease. He didn't move Kristina's hands when they touched his shoulder or his knee. If she flirted overtly, he flirted right back, seemingly unconcerned with Terry's presence in the same room. Cherie knew her husband thought it was all in good fun, although he would soon learn otherwise.

The discussion of sex intensified and it almost turned steamy. Without revealing her past with the sexy couple, Cherie did manage to convey that she'd had a pretty wild past before marrying Thomas. "I like the person I am now, but that person was forged my all of my adventures," Cherie said aloud. "I'm not quite as crazy as I used to be, but Tommy knows I'm not sitting back in my rocking chair just yet," she grinned.

"What about you, Tommy?" Kristina smiled. "Do you have any wild stories in your past that Cherie doesn't know about?"

"Nary a one," Thomas confessed. "I'm a lot more sedate than this crazy woman I'm married to, before her, I worked non-stop. If I hadn't met Cherie, I'd still be working nearly every day."

"That's not good," Kristina said, shaking her head. Blonde locks framed her beautiful face and Thomas tried not to stare, although she was making it difficult. Her lovely body was on full display. "I think everyone should have at leastone adventure in his or her lifetime."

"I've told him the same thing," Cherie said as she put down her wine glass. "I said that as far as I was concerned, if he ever wanted to do something wild and crazy, go for it! I wouldn't stop him, I know he loves me -- but he's allowed to enjoy a bit of variety."

"I guess I'm just not the wild and crazy type," Tommy confessed.

"Oh, I don't know about that. I bet you could pull it off. Hey, here's a crazy idea -- would you like to fuck me and make that your adventure?" Kristina asked.

Thomas nearly sputtered his wine and looked at Kristina to see if it was a joke. No, she appeared to be serious. He looked at his wife and at Terry. Neither of them seemed to be in the least bit offended or shocked.

"You're serious?" He responded, looking back at the leggy blonde. "You want us to have sex? That would be cheating on your husband and on my wife."

"No, it wouldn't," Kristina told him. "It isn't cheating if they're both aware of it. Terry lets me have fun and I let him have fun as well. Cherie's cool with it, aren't you darling?"

"Very," Cherie said in a completely cool voice. "I think this would be good for you baby, you need to let your hair down a bit. Why not, it'd just be between friends. You've been staring holes through Kris all evening, why not indulge. I promise you, I won't be jealous -- I'm not that type of person."

Thomas knew that much was true, but he wasn't sure he could make this kind of leap. Still, everything that had been said was true. His life up until marrying Cherie had been very sedate and every time she pulled him out of his rut, he found his life improved. It wasn't as if he was having an affair or this was a long-term thing. He would enjoy the blonde's favors for a while and his wife would still be by his side.

"All of you, you're fine with this?" Tommy asked one final time. When three head nodded yes, he did the only logical thing he could do. He stood up, took Kristina's hand and brought her to her feet. "We'll go upstairs, you two can stay here and catch up," he told Terry and Cherie. "We won't be long, we ..."

Cherie stood up and kissed her husband. "Don't rush love, show her a good time. Make her see why I'm glad I married you. Fuck her for the both of us," she said and squeezed his hand. She could see he was nervous but Kris would put a stop to that in short order.

Cherie watched her dear friend lead her husband up the stairs and to the guest bedroom. She knew what Tommy was in for and shivered at the memory. Until her marriage to the man she so adored, her best times had been with Kristina and Terry.

"You know she's going to put him through the wringer, right?" Terry chuckled as he sat down beside Cherie.

"Hell, I'm counting on it," Cherie laughed. "I'm hoping that this will lead to the four of us getting together more often. I've missed you."

"Which one of us did you miss more?" Terry teased.

"I'm really not sure," Cherie answered with an impish giggle.

Upstairs, Thomas sat on the edge of the large bed and looked at the tall blonde who was in the room with him. She certainly was desirable, but he thought he should give her one final chance. "We really don't have to do this," he said to Kristina.

"The hell we don't," Kris said back to him and sat down on the bed beside him. "You're a good-looking, distinguished man and if I didn't think it would have ruffled your feathers, I'd have made a move on you on your wedding day," she laughed. She pushed Thomas on his back and started to unbutton his shirt. Thomas sighed and decided that he might as well relax and enjoy himself. Under any other circumstances, he would have been ready and willing to sleep with Kristina. She was a formidable woman and he was only human.

Her hands seemed to fly all over his body and she had him naked in no time at all. Kris stared at him appreciatively. He had a nice body and stacked up nicely in comparison to Terry. Cherie certainly had nothing to complain about.

"I'm going to say it again, you're a handsome specimen of a man, Tommy," Kristina complimented him as she ran her hands all over his lean torso.

"Aren't you going to undress?" He asked.

"In due time, but this body stocking opens up and you could fuck me while I wore it," she told him. She slid herself closer and before he knew it, Kristina was sucking on his cock. Her tongue whirled and swirled up and down his shaft, it tasted of his pre-cum and sucked and licked. Kristina had a good sense of what a man liked and she was a true adept at this particular skill. Luckily, all of his time with Cherie had increased Thomas' stamina to a large degree. He was able to stall his own orgasm for a while. He managed to move himself around and was now able to eat Kris' pussy while she sucked on his cock. The opening in the body stocking was a nice little perk and he thought he should get one for his wife. Kristina sure looked sexy in the black lace and the gleaming black stiletto heels. His body lurched and he felt himself cumming. As if on cue, Kristina followed suit.

Downstairs, Cherie was readying cake and coffee. She heard the gasps and moans from above. "They're having a good time," she told Terry, who was being a big help.

"What about you and me?" He asked.

She squeezed his hand. "Not until I get an all clear," she answered. "Tommy isn't as liberal as the rest of us, but he's going to come around, I think. Until he does, I don't cheat." Terry nodded, he would do nothing to jeopardize her relationship with her husband, despite his own desires for Cherie. Time had been very good to her.

"You're really incredible," Tommy panted as he and Kristina huddled together. "Not too many women are as wild as you."

"I've only just begun," Kristina said. She pushed him on his back and straddled him. Her hands massaged his muscled flesh until she saw his cock begin to stiffen again. "I know what men like and you are all man," she purred. Kristina slid down on his cock and let him slide the top of her stocking away. "Suck and play with my tits while I fuck you. You can maul me a little, I don't mind it a bit rough. I'm one crazy and wild bitch once I get going."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,744 Followers