A Sperm Coated Pussy

Story Info
A man learns his place.
1.9k words
3.64
173.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things had gotten a little difficult lately. My wife and I were on edge and we found ourselves in sort of a rut. Don't get me wrong. She is the most important person in my life. To tell you the truth I don't think there is anything in the world I wouldn't do for Janice.

We were married shortly after her twenty-first birthday. I think what I remember the most was how her blue eyes sparkled when she told me that she loved me. The moment she said, "I do" and brushed her soft red hair away from her eyes I knew that there was no one that would come between us.

But after five years things started to change. Both Janice and I were working a little later at night. We even seemed to snap at each other a little more. I think that at times we avoided each other to keep from arguing over the small things.

Everything seemed to be going wrong at once. Our dishwasher kind of just stopped working; the roof started leaking last fall and the washer decided that it just didn't like us anymore. It all came to a head yesterday right after Janice left for work.

I was busy shaving when the showerhead exploded behind me. Through the cloud of steam I fumbled with broken pipe but it was no use. The only thing I could do was rush down stairs and turn off the main water line. (Like I knew anything at all about plumbing)

That was my turning point. I was tired of worrying about the next thing that was going to go wrong. I was tired living avoiding my wife. This was not the way my life was supposed to be going. Actually at that point I thought about just throwing a few things in a suitcase and just starting over.

I sat there on our fifty-dollar sofa with my head buried in my hands debating if I would be there that night when my wife came home. And something amazing happened. I started remembering what it was like when we first got married. I started to remember how her eyes sparkled and how she used to smile when she saw me after work.

I wanted that again and I dedicated myself to getting that part of my life back.

I planned it all carefully throughout the day at work. I would leave the office a little early and clean up the house. I would dress up nicely just like Janice liked and then have a dozen roses delivered and waiting on my lovely wife for when she got home. Then I would make love to her like we used to.

I even had time to throw in a couple TV dinners. I would have done more but being without water limited my cooking options. It didn't surprise me much that she was a little late getting home and I resigned myself to letting the small stuff go today.

It made everything worthwhile when I saw the look on her face. Her eyes brightened up and she flashed me a beautiful smile. "I thought I'd make this day kind of special for you."

"What brought this on?" She questioned as she paused near the door.

"I love you. I just wanted to show it to you today."

She smiled again and then started toward the stairs. "Let me get cleaned up and I will be right back down to join you.

"Babe- The showerhead broke today. I haven't had a chance to fix it yet. I had to turn off the water today." She seemed a little irritated and sighed. "Can't you fix it now? I mean how long would it take?" She responded.

"I'd have to pick up a new showerhead and I really want to spend the evening with you sweetheart."

She reluctantly dropped the subject and pulled up a chair beside me in the dinning room. I smiled and gently took her hand. Even though she was disappointed that I hadn't fixed the leak she seemed to forget all about it after a while.

After dinner we talked like we used to talk and eventually we were at the point of the evening that I had been waiting for all day. I led her slowly upstairs.

My final surprise awaited her as she opened the bedroom door. A dozen red roses were laid out on her side of the bed. She sighed again and turned to kiss me. "Baby would you be terribly disappointed if we didn't make love tonight? I had a horrible day at work and I feel so icky. And since I couldn't take a shower" She said before I interrupted her with a kiss.

We fell to the bed wrapped in each other's arms.

I kissed her neck and her shoulder and gently nibbled on her milky white skin as I moved downward. After five years I knew exactly what would get to her. She moaned and her eyes kind of rolled back in her head.

My tongue traced its way downward past her erect nipples to her stomach. With force she grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into her skin. She always loved when I tongue fucked her belly button.

I must have been in quite a hurry because my mouth didn't linger too long in any one place. My senses were on fire and I needed more. The thought of her cream covered slit was driving me crazy. I franticly drove my hand down to stroke on my stiff cock. At the same time I managed to grab the edge of her sexy red panties and started to pull them down.

"No, I" She said as she attempted to push my hand away "I want you to fuck me."

I was disappointed and frustrated all at the same time. It had been so long since I had tasted her that it had became more of a need than a desire. I ignored her 'no' and buried my face into her panties. She moaned and pushed her head deeper into her pillow.

Eventually I found her resistance fading and I was able to move aside her underwear and trace the outline of her pussy with my tongue. Reluctantly she gave into my advances- I knew that it was safe for me to remove her panties.

I stood up and with a playful tug pulled them down and then off- I then tossed them to the floor. I stood there looking at my beautiful wife. Her sexy gaping pussy leaked creamy white silk from deep within. Everything that I had done in preparation for the night seemed to have worked. She was soaking wet.

I couldn't wait any longer; I submissively crawled between her legs and touched the tip of my tongue against her clit. However, immediately the raw bleachy smell of sex overwhelmed me. Things started to fall into place. The shower, her reluctance to sleep with me, her attempts at stopping me from going down on her, were all signs. Janice had cheated on me.

My desire for sex overwhelmed my desire to scream. Even if she had just fucked someone I wouldn't stop before I got my piece. I continued to gently nibble and suck on her hardening clit. "Eat me." She groaned and she rubbed her soaked cunt against my face.

She no longer cared that I might find out that she had just fucked someone else. By this time Janice only wanted relief. Every moment I spent with my mouth against her hole made Janice a little bolder. "Suck it clean baby." She continued.

She must have somehow known that I knew- and for some reason or another she didn't care.

My cock demanded more. The curious smell of sex was driving me to the brink of an orgasm. Slowly but deliberately my tongue moved to the entrance of her pussy. A large gob of semen awaited me and strangely enough I scooped up a taste with my tongue.

I had never been so turned on in my life and this was surprising since it was also at a time I should have been in rage. Again she forced my face deeper into her slimy pussy and I drank all she had to offer. My sperm coated throat tingled from my meal.

I couldn't restrain myself any longer. As much as I wanted to continue to service her I needed relief. I positioned myself above her and pressed my cock against her opening. "I love you." I moaned and then thrust myself inside of her.

I felt nothing but wet. Her earlier encounter must have been extreme because her pussy was twice the size it usually was. The thought of my sweet innocent wife making love to some huge brute really was beginning to get to me. I looked in her eyes and then kissed her again. Her body was convulsing and shaking but she had yet to cum.

“Oh god baby- yeah, like that- harder.”

That’s all that it took and as much as I didn’t want to at the time I exploded inside of her. I felt my entire soul was being sucked out the end of my cock. Pulse after pulse of sperm filled her pussy causing me to collapse by her side.

“No” She pleaded, “not yet.”

There was nothing I could do. My limp cock just slipped out of her and then kind of flopped to its side. “Oh baby- I’m so sorry.” I said as I kissed her again tenderly.

Look at me, I apologized for cuming to quickly but she had just cheated on me. Had I gotten an apology?

“Whatever.” She groaned and then turned to face the opposite direction as me. “It kind of always ends like that doesn’t it?”

I felt so bad but still I waited for some sort of explanation for her earlier actions. All I wanted was for her to acknowledge what both her and I already knew- I wasn’t her only fuck of the night.

Submissively I wrapped my arms around Janice. “What took you so long getting home from work?” I said. My voice trembled from nerves. “I mean did you work- or did you- you know go out with friends.”

“What does it matter?” She snapped. “Besides I don’t think now is a good time to talk about it.”

I had to know.

“I think I already know the answer to my question. I just want to hear it from you.” I continued. “After all I think I deserve that much don’t I?”

“You do, but it won’t change anything.”

I think that said it all. I started going over it all in my mind. Questions like- do you want a divorce were answered in my mind by the words- no that will change things. Or how about will you stop sleeping with the guy- no that will change things.

“Why?” I asked- it was the only thing that I could thing of at the time.

“I need someone.” She began and the paused. “Well to be truthful with you I need someone that will make me cum.”

I laid there for a moment in silence and then decided upon the only thing I could do at the time.

“Let me.” I responded as I slid my hand down her back and then between her legs.

She moaned.

Then I did the only thing I could do- I returned to where I belonged, with my face between her legs staring at a pussy full of sperm.

God I love that woman.