A Spider's Web Ch. 03 - Lost Scene

Story Info
As suggested by commentors, an extra, sexy scene.
1.7k words
4.69
43.9k
42

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are property of Marvel comics. I have used them in honor of the comic series and admiration for the characters. This story is original and is in no way tied to any of the canons of the Marvel Universe (to save myself the grief of working with time lines). This story contains adult material of a sexual nature. If it is illegal for you to view such material, turn back now. This work is copyrighted to the author. Do not post this on any other site or use it for personal gain. It is for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.

*

...It whispered to her, a faint tickle in the back of her mind that she willingly accepted as her own voice, as the sympathetic reassurance that she needed now more than ever. It was only too late before it had snared her, wrapped around her and oozed over her ever curve and contour. Though they always start scared and confused, they eventually accept it, accept the Symbiote as a part of their person, their new person. It would give her the power to get what she wanted, to be with who she wanted, and to remove any competition that stood in her way...

The black alien material, the life form, slithered towards Black Cat, attracted to her strong emotions. This was a very empathetic creature, drawn to misery, hate, and desire, and Cat was radiating them all at once. It was subtle, this creature, slow to approach as in its current, host-less, state it was weaker than most; it had to be convincing, sympathetic to her wants and needs. It started on her gloved hand, she unable to notice it through the leather, and it began to ascend her arm – aching with desire to touch her, to be with her, to beher. Like a lover's touch it parted back the few strands of white hair that rested on her shoulder and advanced towards her pale skin.

Her eyes blurred with tears, shut tight to keep out any liberated mascara, were blind to the advances of the ebony ooze. The creature was so soft and gentle she didn't feel it, at first, when it reached her skin. Soon, however, she could feel something dripping between her heavy breasts, something cool and soothing, but more importantly something moving. Startled, her eyes shot open to see the inky mess pouring into her cleavage and spreading out around her globes.

Panicked, she dove her hand into her cleavage to try and pull the oil slick from between her tits. While it was moving slow at first, it sensed her movement and suddenly darted out of sight, slipping between her large breasts. Cat reached between her generous girls but found no trace of the "thing". Determined not to just ignore this odd development, she plunged her zipper down to open up the suit, revealing down toward her navel while still concealing most of her breasts. For a second she saw the thing wrapped around her stomach, and upon being revealed it slipped around back.

The symbiote had to move fast. It knew she was scared, and now it was feeding on that and was a bit scared itself; but determination was key. Her emotions, her deepest desires, they were all so delicious it had to have more. It raced across her smooth skin, relishing in the heat that rose off her body. There was very little room between her flesh and the suit, but it being a creature of liquid it easily traversed her form, finding its way to the small of her back and pooling there for a moment of rest and planning.

Though scared, in the back of her mind she was feeling some pleasure from this weird sludge that was admiring her. The way it felt on her flesh was divine, but fear took over any sort of pleasure (and, in a way, fed her pleasure) and she was more concerned with getting the thing off of her. Unable to track it any further, she pulled her costume down to her waist, exposing her full, gravity-defying, breasts to the night air. Her nipples began to harden to the chill breeze and the rest of her broke out in goosebumps. Unable to see the alien, she cupped her breasts – feeling the flesh of the globes and searching for traces of the intruder. After lifting and working over her tits, she ran her hands over her stomach, feeling no sign of the symbiote. As she relaxed a bit, she became more aware of where the creature was. Her hands slapped around behind her, landing on her back just above her heart shaped ass. For a moment she felt her palms splash onto the creature, and it reacted immediately, slithering away – over her tush.

Immediately she yanked down the rest of her suit, ending just short of her knees. She could feel the symbiote cupping her bottom, forming itself around her and slowly stretching out. Quickly she tried to grab it and pull it off but it wouldn't budge. Again she began to panic, and since she couldn't get a hold of the slippery creature, she slapped it with her hand, effectively spanking herself, which felt better than she liked to admit.

The symbiote did feel her slapping, and again it began to race away from any threat. As it slid away, it saw her slap her ass once more, this time on bare flesh, as it poured over her strong thighs. For its short time on her body, it had a chance to study her mind and flesh, and knew now what it had to do in order to convince her to take it on as her partner. Before it could advance further down her stems, it turned and went back up the front of her legs and cupped her bare pussy.

When the alien reached her most intimate of places, Cat let out a yelp and instinctively slapped her hands at the creature, as if to shield herself from it even though it had already reached its destination. She fought with it for a moment, but soon the pleasure of having it there overtook the fear she had been experiencing. Biting her plump lower lip, Cat began to doubt what she was feeling, but soon found herself massaging the alien into herself. It was so delicate, subtle, in its motions, managing to tickle every nerve in a new pattern. Her mind was going wild and finally she gave in to the sexual advance.

The symbiote had never had this flavor of desire before, this sexual heat that was radiating at her core. It began to explore further, tasting her juices as they collected on her inner walls. It was far more powerful than the desire for power, to kill, and much more satisfying. It had to have more! As she grew in want, it grew in strength, and its form began to expand, both inside and outside of her. It was stretching over her flesh, dripping down her long, toned, legs and around her plump ass.

Cat moaned deep and feel back against a nearby wall. Reaching down, she helped off the rest of her suit, kicking the old suit away as she began to accept the new one. As it worked on her, she could feel herself connecting with it. She knew what it wanted, how it could help her, how it would empower her to get the things, and people, she wanted. Her fingers pushed into herself, driving the symbiote in further, and coating her walls in the alien. Hands drifted away and rose up on her body, leaving droplets of the creature along her stomach to expand on her their own. She cupped her large tits, moving the symbiote on her hand over her globes and feeling her knees go weak as she felt it on her sensitive nipples. Once her breasts were lathered up in the creature, she moved her digits to her mouth, running the ink over her lips and licking it off her fingers. It tasted like desire itself.

Their minds nearly in sync, the symbiote read her desires like a book and reacted accordingly. Even after her hands left her full breasts, it felt like they were still there. It massaged her flesh like her hands had been, pinched her nipples and constricted so it could squeeze them, lifting them and letting them drop back down under their own heavy weight. It appeared as if her boobs were moving of their own free will. While inside of her, it no longer acted like a lapping river, and now took the shape of a lover's member, stretching her out and filling her up. It pulsated, growing and shrinking inside of her to mimic the act of a cock fucking her silly. Even her ass was accommodated, letting her feel like she was being taken on by two men at once.

She had no name to scream, no words to use to describe what she was feeling – all she could do was scream and moan. She even began to drool as she sucked on her fingers, tasting the symbiote and trying to give it as much pleasure it was giving her. She soon realized, however, that everything she felt – it felt. Cat began to grind back into the wall, turned to press her breasts into the brick and thrust her ass out into the air. Falling to her knees, she found herself writhing on the ground, trying to grip onto something to keep herself from falling into the sky. She had lost count long ago of how many orgasms she had reached. It seemed that with each one the symbiote drank up her juices and wanted more so it pushed even harder – and her body was more than willing to accommodate.

Her body was mortal, however, and it had its limits. Thankfully, the symbiote understood this and slowed down when it needed to. Cat was panting for awhile, trying to catch her breath and come back down to earth. The creature was still moving, always moving, over her flesh – but so slowly it couldn't be seen, only felt. Purring, Cat stroked her body, petting the symbiote for a job well done. Both now understood each other and knew they were going to get along famously.