A Spider's Web Ch. 07

Story Info
Rogue and Black Cat hunt down Spidey and MJ.
7.1k words
4.44
43.1k
24

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are property of Marvel comics. I have used them in honor of the comic series and admiration for the characters. This story is original and is in no way tied to any of the canons of the Marvel Universe (to save myself the grief of working with time lines). This story contains adult material of a sexual nature. If it is illegal for you to view such material, turn back now. This work is copyrighted to the author. Do not post this on any other site or use it for personal gain. It is for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.

* * * * *

Spider-Man awoke in what seemed like the beginning of a hang-over, but the rhinos slamming against the inside of his skull were inductive of something worse than that. The fuzzy memory was at least similar to the consequences of over drinking, but he hadn't had more than a beer a week, if he was lucky, in over three years, so that couldn't be it. His eyes fluttered as they tried to adjust to the light, and thankfully there wasn't much of it so it didn't take long for him to be able to open them comfortably. Still too woozy from whatever had put him in the stupor, he couldn't yet find the strength to lift his head, so all he could do was peer down at his own naked body. Legs spread and apparently bound to a wooden plank to each. Although he couldn't see them, he could feel the same bindings around his wrists. He tried to work against them, but to no success. At the very most he could only deduce that they were metal. He started to feel a sense of dread as he began to wonder if he was naked, was his mask also gone, and being in a situation he is not familiar with, it may mean he had been captured and revealed. To some relief he could still feel the fabric on his face, so his mask remained, though if it had been removed he wasn't sure.

The throbbing in his head began to quiet and he could hear outside of his own skull again, and the first noise, really the only noise worth noting at the moment, he heard was that of pleasurable wailing, with a southern drawl tugging at its chords. He began to pick up his head and looked dead ahead at a scene that stunned him even further: three women having mind blowing sex together. One was thrusting her wide hips at the ass of the second girl, who was on elbows and knees with her face buried into the crotch of the third and final woman, who reclined into a wide assortment of pillows, all transpiring on a large and luxurious bed. Candle and moon light were the only sources of illumination in the large dark room with high ceilings, casting an orange glow upon the trio and a blue over cast curtained down from the small windows up above. His vision was still hazy and it was hard to make out who was involved in the realized fantasy, but he could make out some vague hair colors: white, red, and brown.

He licked his lips to remove the dryness on them and began to salivate to remove the dryness in there. He could not yet speak, so all he could do was watch as the women fucked each other raw, each moaning, wailing, and mumbling to the heavens. His vision was starting to improve, which only exacerbated problems with his rising erection from seeing the scene before him better, and while he couldn't make out the faces just yet, he could see that the girl with brown hair had a streak of white, though it could just be light from one of the many lit candles. However that was all he needed to confirm who at least one of the girls was, and if it was her, then the girl with white hair was identified accurately, and finally the submitting red head was…well he hoped he was wrong.

As he was debating on who the women were, or rather struggling to come to terms with who they were, he unintentionally began to speak, though it was just mumblings at his current state. Though they started out quiet and over shadowed by the women's screams of pleasure, they began to pick up as they formed more coherent words. As he started to repeat their names over and over, the girls caught wind and froze. Looking to each other, the brunette sighed and pulled herself away from the sex. Her wide hips swayed seductively even as she angrily marched over to Spider-Man. With her up close, he could make out her face perfectly now.

"R-Rogue…" he muttered defiantly of the fact.

"Shhh," she calmly whispered to him, "It's not your turn yet, Pete."

Soon he felt a prick in his neck. She was injecting him with something, something to put him to sleep. He could only hope that the next time he woke up, if he woke up, he would be in a better situation.

***Earlier***

Spider-Man nervously paced through the halls of the flying fortress of S.H.I.E.L.D., wringing his hands as his mind raced with a million thoughts at once, but all concerned the situation with Black Cat, and now Rogue, whom no one had heard from in several days. He wanted to be down in the city below, doing his part to help find Rogue and, hopefully, Black Cat, in hopes to put this whole mess to rest. However, he had been ordered to remain on the ship until further notice. It was Nick Fury's belief that Rogue's disappearance was undoubtedly the work of Cat, and most likely meant to draw Spider-Man out as well, and Fury didn't want to risk losing two heroes in one mission. With his back to the wall, Spidey crossed his arms and tapped his foot impatiently, staring down at the ground, watching as the soldiers walked by him in the hall. Just as he was about to snap and jump out of the flying ship, the com-link in his ear beeped for his attention.

"Gentlemen, we found her," said Nick Fury over the communication device, directed to the frequency of those involved with the mission. "Come to the War Room." Now even more nervous, Spider-Man pushed himself off the metal wall and rushed down the hallway, soon opting to crawl along the ceiling to avoid dealing with the crowds of people going in the opposite direction. As he raced to the War Room, he wondered just who they had found. It had to be either Rogue or Black Cat, but it wasn't both, that he knew. Finally making it to the War Room, Spider-Man leaped down and entered to find Iron Man, Nick Fury, Reed Richards, and the woman of the hour – Rogue. While Spider-Man was relieved she was back and okay, his heart was still sunk for Black Cat's condition, no matter what she has done. Still, he breathed a sigh of relief that she at least looked okay and walked into the room, going to join the group as the table, taking his seat between Iron Man and Mr. Fantastic as Fury stood with Rogue across from them.

"We picked up Rogue several minutes ago," Fury started, his hands behind his back as he went over the details of her recovery. "She was found some 20 miles away from where we lost communication with her three days ago." Fury continued with the debriefing, going over the boring details of how they found her, where they found her, and what condition they found her in. Spider-Man, as well as Iron Man and Mr. Fantastic, wasn't listening to a word of it, and instead found himself transfixed on Rogue.

Rogue was dressed how she was when she left the fortress days ago, but her gothic clothing had been torn in all places. While she wore a blanket over her, warming her from the cold of the New York night, she wasn't pulling it closed around her chest, exposing her full breasts that were now barely covered by a bra and the remnants of a shirt. Apparently still shaken up by the ordeal, her breathing was quick, giving a speedy and steady rise and fall of her daring cleavage. When Spider-Man did manage to drag his eyes up from her pale tits, he caught her eyes staring back at him. Her makeup had become a bit faded, but her green eyes were still just as striking, and they shot out against her pale skin and dark eye shadow and leaped over to Spider-Man. The only reason he didn't feel embarrassed for being caught staring at her chest was her devious grin playing on her luscious dark lips. Both perplexed and drawn in, he felt his heart beat matching her own now. Breaking the caught gaze was Fury, who gave the floor to Rogue.

Standing, Rogue finally pulled the blanket together, covering up her chest by pinching two ends of the blanket together. Still, her mid drift was nicely shown, and her skirt was now noticed to have also faced battle damage, and her thong panties could clearly be seen rising up along her hips. The faintest sight of the triangle of her panties, too, could be seen over the hem of her ill fitted skirt, her wide hips the only things keeping it from dropping down to the floor. All of their gazes were broken as Rogue spoke to them all in that sexy Southern drawl.

"Black Cat managed to lure me out of the club soon after she approached me," she started, her tone sounding so ashamed of her failure, so innocent of the truth, and so naïve of all the eyes drawn to her body. "I was unable to make a skin-to-skin contact with her before she knocked me out. She took me somewhere, I'm not sure where because I didn't get a good look at the surroundings, and I have no idea how I got there since I was unconscious," she continued with her story, some of it true, most of it false. "Somehow she managed to…deactivate my powers…" That notion got everyone's attention immediately. While power cancellation was not unheard of, it was something very difficult to come by, and for a person like Rogue, they all knew how impactful such a device must be, assuming it was a device. "She…she…took my clothes off and…" she trailed off, her voice cracking a bit as she worked to win the Academy Award. Fury stopped her and let her take her seat again, not wanting to force her to repeat what they were already assuming.

"We are looking for Cat's whereabouts still, and now we have a better idea of where she may be hiding," Fury began to conclude. "Until we have more information, I don't want you leaving this ship, Rogue," he said with a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Or you, Spider-Man," he added with a one eye stare across the table.

"This is insane, Fury!" Spider-Man objected, standing up, but immediately sitting down, remembering the state of his crotch thanks to Rogue. Since he couldn't stand, he opted for a dramatic slam of his fists down on the table. "I should be down there looking for Cat! I know the city, and Cat, better than anyone here," he began to reason, "Plus it's me she wants!"

That last statement garnered a few raised eyebrows, to which Fury had to speak up for. "Why do you think that?"

Spider-Man rubbed the back of his neck, darting his eyes back and forth as he tried to back track. "Well, I just assume, because we know each other and all."

"No, Spider-Man, there's something else. That's twice you've freaked out about your relationship with Black Cat and now we need to know why," Iron Man said with that electronic tone over his voice.

"He's right," Reed Richards added. "We have to know everything we can if we're to catch her."

"Well, Black Cat and I…sort of…ya know…" he was still too ashamed to find the words, so he made some gestures with his hands to illustrate the action. "And I kind of…rejected her advances afterwards."

He could tell everyone around the table was rather disgusted. They weren't appalled by his having sex with Cat, that they were rather proud of, but his apparent using of her. Fury, most of all, seemed disappointed. "That would have been rather helpful to know beforehand, Spider-Man. Now I have reason to take you off of this mission."

"What?!" Spider-Man yelled, now standing up dramatically.

"You are closer to this than I had originally thought. Not only for what Cat may do to you if she finds you, but also what you may do if you find her. You're too big of a liability. I'll radio for a chopper to take you back down to the city. The rest of you, dismissed."

Spider-Man didn't get a chance to appeal before Fury left. Furious, Spider-Man stormed out of the room. He didn't make it far down the hall before someone called out his name to get his attention. Turning around, he saw Rogue bouncing towards him, an emphasis on bouncing. Having caught up with him, he wished he had made it further back before she called out to him.

"I'm sorry, sug, for what happened in there," she said in her darling accent.

He shook his head and spoke, "It's not your fault, Rogue. It's mine. I should have been up front from the beginning…And I also should have been looking for Cat this whole time myself. You didn't need to get involved," he apologized, feeling even more guilt now for this situation. "It's because of me that you were…" he couldn't find the will to say it, especially if she couldn't back in the war room. What surprised him was her smile.

"Raped?" she asked, to Spider-Man's slight freeze from shock. "I wasn't raped. I made it up."

Spidey couldn't believe what he was hearing. She made it sound like it was all a big prank, rather than a defense against the truth. "You…You made it up? Why?"

"Because if they knew I had fucked her brains out willingly, they might not have trusted me," she said impishly.

As he heard this, he couldn't believe he was so…alright with it all. Something about her had changed, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Hell, he couldn't focus on the thought process to figure out what it was. She seemed so much more attractive now than before. He had just enough strength to keep his eyes on her own, rather than her heavy tits, but that may have been only because her eyes were so gorgeous and enchanting. All he knew was something about her was pulling him in now. He couldn't resist.

"But then your powers," he started, before being interrupted.

"Under control, thanks to Cat," she replied happily. "I've never met pussy with such curing properties," she said playfully. Smirking as she had back in the war room, she stepped up closer to him and reached up to his mask, causing her blanket to fall down from her slender shoulders and expose her barely covered body to him. She found no resistance as she gripped the bottom of his mask, slowly pulling it up but stopping just above his nostrils. With another advance, she pressed herself to him, mashing her pale globes into his costumed chest and pressed her lips firmly to his parted (in shock) lips.

He was both surprised by the kiss and by the fact that he wasn't being put into a coma, proving she wasn't lying that she had her powers under control. He knew this was wrong, Cat proved his loyalty to Mary Jane (kind of), and yet he was failing in that success by letting the kiss continue; plus her adventurous tongue wasn't helping him resist her.

Grabbing him by the collar of his costume, Rogue dragged him forward as she stepped back, taking them out of the hallway by mashing her hand on the button near the door behind her, letting it slide open as she took them both inside. To her luck, no one was in there, and to her planning it was a quarters for soldiers. Once inside and the door closed, she let him up for air as she broke the kiss. Licking her lips as she looked at him, she stroked his chest tenderly, soon nibbling on her lip as she admired his well sculpted muscles.

Recovery from the daze of experiencing such a passionate kiss, he planted his hands on her own to pull them away but, for some reason, didn't – and instead just held her thin digits. "Rogue, I can't do this. I…I don't know what's going on here but it's not right," he pleaded.

"Aw come on now, sug," she started, already weakening his defenses with that accent, and her voice cracking cutely, which happened when she was excited, "I saw the way you were staring at my girls back in there. Though I can't blame you for staring. They are big, perky, natural, and warm," she said, cupping her breasts and massaging them with an arch of her back as she described her chest, "and until recently, the only person who has gotten to enjoy them is me…Well, you're about to enjoy them as much as I have over the years, sug." With that, she launched her hands behind his head, pulling his head forward and burying his face into her cleavage, causing her to let out a joyous squeal.

Dumbfounded and aroused, Spidey found himself ear deep in a valley of breasts. Lip quivering, tickling the inside of her breasts, he lost all control and reached up to grab and massage his breasts around his head. His motions were soft and appreciative, and his lips sucked on her tit flesh, leaving a trail of kisses as he looked for a nipple.

Though enjoying his attention, she wanted much more. "You're the first man to ever touch these forbidden fruits, sug. You can do a bit better than that," she said down to him as she pulled his face in deeper. Certain he wouldn't pull away, her hands left his head and went to undo her bra for him, as well as strip away the last of her tattered shirt.

With permission to let loose, Spider-Man feverously mauled at her tits, groping one as he gorged himself on the other, sucking at her tiny brown nipples like a man dying of thirst. Motivated by her adorable squeaks and squeals, he doubled his efforts, losing himself in the aroma of her body as he threw them both to the wall, pressing her back to it as he feasted on her heavy chest.

Delighted, she braced herself against the wall before throwing her legs around his waist, her boots clunking together at his ass as she pulled his entire body against hers now. Her hands dragged along his biceps and muscled back, moaning in utter pleasure. "Oh, sug, you've done this before haven't you? You're a man who knows how to appreciate such wonderful tits like mine," she praised.

Drunk on her scent and the taste of her breasts, a hand broke away from her breast to tug down at his pants, freeing his impressive erection before reaching between her pale thighs to move her thong out of the way. Like a beast possessed, he threw himself into her, impaling her with his dick, causing her breath to catch in her throat and her nails to dick into his costume and skin.

Her legs locked tight around his hips as he began to thrust into her, his face still buried in her cleavage. Panting and moaning, she bucked back to meet his thrusts, holding onto him for dear life. Such wild sex was still rather new to her, as well as sex in general, and while she preferred a bit more foreplay, she was discovering, she found nothing wrong with Spidey's wild appreciation of her body.

He moaned into her chest, growled even, as he neared his climax. Hearing this, Rogue pushed him back and let him slip out of her slit so she could fall to her knees for him. A burst of Spidey spunk launched onto her wet tits, which she cupped underneath to hoist them up more for the coming landing. Separated from her, Spider-Man found some clarity and fell back onto the bed behind him. Still panting, he muttered swears to himself, both from the pleasure of getting to nail an icon of forbidden sexuality among heroes, and realizing that he had slipped in his loyalty to Mary Jane once again.

After having cleaned her chest off, Rogue stood while licking her lips and stepped over to Spider-Man. "Sorry, that wasn't in the plan, sug, but I just couldn't resist seeing the extent of this pheromone; not to mention getting to screw my first male super hero." Seeing him with a face of distress, she pouted and waltzed over after putting her bra back on. "Aww, don't look so upset, sug. You'll hurt my feelings," she teased before pushing him back onto the bed and climbing on top of him. "Besides, you and me are going to have much more fun later, so you better learn to check your guilty conscious at the door," and with that, she gave a rather sweet kiss to his lips. However the kiss carried another motive than to reassure him, and soon Spidey found himself being drained of his conscious, powers, and mind. His veins rose to push against his skin as Rogue showed her control of her powers, and soon he blacked out.

12