A Spring Roll Christmas

Story Info
Lonely Chinese buffet saves a man from Christmas blues.
1.9k words
3.76
53.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pornguin
Pornguin
130 Followers

Christmas always used to bring me joy. But for the second Christmas in a roll, I had no family to spend it with. Oh sure, I could try to join in with some cousins of my mother who were only a decade older than me, but I would still feel like an intruder. My grandmother passed away some eighteen months ago. During the funeral arranging, I got a sudden interview for a job, so it was agreed that I should go to that while the other three members of my family, my mother, brother, and uncle, went on to make arrangements, as Granny had been worried about my job difficulties and her ghost would rather I try for a job. While interviewing for a job, which I did not get by the way due to various reasons, my family was hit In their car by someone who thought they were too good to wait for a green light to make a left hand turn, killing them almost instantly. At least that driver was killed too, but lasted for two days surely in great pain, which of course I think he deserved.

But that first Christmas a few months later was rough. No special foods, no special desserts, and no gift giving. Also, no stores open to do at least some shopping so I could at least find some way to pass the time. All TV had was either marathons of shows I cared little about, movie marathons where if I cared about the movies in the first place, I'd have them on DVD, or endless football games, which being raised a Cleveland Browns fan I could no longer stand to watch. It was miserable.

With the first Christmas alone so bad, I was dreading the second, and come to realize why so many committed suicide during the holidays. It got so bad I actually laid down on the ground at the local cemetery where the family plot still had one spot open. It was a relief to find out my favorite Chinese buffet, the Shining Dragon, would be open for Christmas. At least it would be something to do.

So on that dreary Christmas afternoon I went to the Shining Dragon. When I saw no cars in the parking lot, I was concerned. But I got out of the car, and saw the door to the Dragon was open so I went in.

"Come on in," said Shun. "Sit wherever you like."

Shun was the waitress there, and apparently the only one working today. Shun was one of the reasons this was my favorite Chinese buffet. I looked up the meaning of the word Shun. It means "smooth". It perfectly described her legs. She was only 5'2", but her legs were still beautiful. Her breasts seemed like a B, but she knew how to use them to accent her beauty. Her face, with her rich smile and doe-like eyes, could melt the strongest metal.

The food was the other reason. Most buffets, especially Chinese ones, seem t have something wrong with them. Maybe their desserts are rancid, especially the chocolate pudding. Maybe the fried rice would seem better served as a device of war than for people to endanger their teeth eating it. Maybe the sushi seems a little too close to kindergarten paste in texture. Maybe there would be no gravy for the egg foo yung, in which case why bother eating it? But at the Shining Dragon these problems did not exist. Everything was good. Well, the sushi was still mostly a reason to eat wasabi, like all sushi I ever tastes was, but they seemed to at least try making the sushi stand alone. But the spring rolls require special mention. The spring rolls deserved to be their own separate food group. Smoother than any other restaurants, and perfectly flavored, the spring rolls were a delight. So I took a leisurely meal at the Shining Dragon. As I was sipping my Mountain Dew and enjoying a new plate of spring rolls, I saw Shun was about to fall. Without thinking I dove to catch her, knocking my table and all its contents onto the floor. I managed to catch her, but with being off balance all I did was pad her fall. She seemed appreciative.

"Thank you," she said, as she rested atop of me. Personally, I was still felt like the wind was knocked out of me. I think it was because it felt so good to have a pretty girl in my arms, which hadn't occurred in quite some time. I then noticed why it felt so good. My hands, trying to catch her, skidded up her chests to the two objects most readily available to be held; her breasts.

Raised a gentleman, I started to remove them from her breasts. "No," she said; "let them stay there." Needless to say, I left my hands where they were, holding her breasts. Then I started to caress them. Shun went, "Oooooh!" She was obviously enjoying herself, and so was I. Her shirt and sweater had rose a bit from the fall, s it was easy to first sneak one hand, and then another, under them to get a direct feel of her sweet breasts.

"Aaaaah," Shun said as I teased one nipple, and then the other. I was so glad no one else was there at the moment. My hands perfectly cupped her breasts as I continued to finger her nipples and areolas. "With another "Oooooh" from her I decided to kiss her neck. With her leaning her neck closer to me I knew I had her permission and chose then to kiss her lips. Her lips were like kissing cherries, so sweet to the taste. We instinctively started using our tongues; not in a probing internal way but outside each other's mouths, as if some forbidden dance. I took one hand of her breasts long enough to undo the top two buttons of her shirt, and then proceeded taking both shirt and sweater off at the same time.

I proceeded to gently lay her from atop of me to the floor, with me on my side. After going back to kissing her, I proceeded to tongue my way down her chin, down her neck, and then to her right breast, which I started to tongue as if a clit. Her "ooohs" and "aaaahs" were nonstop now. This young blossom of a girl was showing me more appreciation than any other human had ever. I looked in her eyes and they put me in her spell; a spell I would never want to make a saving throw from.

"Aaaaah, I wish I could repay you," Shun cooed. She went on. "But men's breasts aren't sensitive, and I have never kissed a man anywhere else." I instinctively took her small hand and placed it atop the crotch of my pants. My dick was hard enough to chop wood. Leaving her hand to lay atop my crotch, I unbuckled my belt, and undid my pants. She looked at it in wonder. It must be that she seldom sees penises, as my dick wasn't that much longer than one of her spring rolls. I placed her hand so it held my dick doing it in such a way that my foreskin came down, showing my penis head to her.

"Kiss it," I said. She hesitated at first, but then did. "Do you know how to lick one?" I inquired. She shook her head no. This was a problem. Then I noticed that a couple of the spring rolls had bounced our way in the table's fall. It gave me an idea.

"Like this," I said, as I licked the spring roll in the way I've seen pornstars lick bananas. Good thing it wasn't a banana; I'd be feeling weirder about my sexuality than I already was. She took another of the spring rolls, and starting aping what I just did.

"Like this," Shun this time said. I nodded, for which she gave up on the spring roll and starting doing it to my penis. It felt wonderful. It looked wonderful. The way her pink tongue danced along my tip had me in rapture. I guided her free hand to cup my balls, for which she fondled it as if making a shrimp ball for the buffet. It had been too long since I last masturbated, so in a few minutes I sudden came all over her pretty lips. "Ooooh, tastes like tapioca," she said. Must be due to my sweet tooth that it tasted that way; I wasn't going to try for myself if the comparison was true. While Shun was distracted with her "tapioca" dangling from her chin, I proceeded to attend to her legs. Due to the cold weather she wore pants that day, so I felt the need to see her wonderful legs. I took off her sandals, and then her pants. I got her attention back when I held onto her panties and took them off rapidly. Her pussy was shining, so wet it was. Too bad she had done little shaving so her pussy was as smooth as her legs; I would have loved to dine in her sweet and sour pussy. But I needed to do something to give me time to recharge, as it were. I saw one more spring roll and got an idea.

I took the spring roll and teased the area around her clit with it. The restaurants spring rolls were smooth, so they would have no rough spots that would hurt her. "Aaaaah, aaaah," she began when the spring roll danced along her clit. I took the spring roll and with my tongue licked it, and to her surprised I opened up her pussy with a finger, and then proceeded to place the spring roll inside.

"Ooooh aah ooh aaaaaaaaaaah," she cried as I continued to use the spring roll as a dildo. I took a couple of quick licks of her clitoris. That seemed to do the trick as suddenly she squirted. She was surprised when she saw I took the now dowsed spring roll and devoured it in two bites. My dick was ready"

"Let's both have a Merry Christmas," I said, as I plunged my penis into her trembling pussy, still recovering from her squirting. Our greatly differing heights was making even missionary difficult, so Picked up and placed her atop of one of the buffet tables, placing my hands atop her head to protect it in case she would bump it on something.

"AAH AHH FUCK ME HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER!" She cried. "FUCK ME YOU GOOD OLE BOY WITH YOUR HARD COCK! AAH AAH AHH!!!"

"UH, UH," I cried, as her pussy was strangling my dick. Even with my smaller than average penis, I was hitting all her spots, and she was giving my cock a ride for it life."

"AAH AAH I'MMMM COOOOOMING!"

"UH, SO AM I!"

She had once again dowsed with her love juices, forcing me out temporarily. A few seconds later, I went right back in, my penis gave its second big squirting of the day a few moments after that. We were both spent.

"So, now that we've celebrated Christmas together, would you like to celebrate a Western New Year's Eve as well at my place next week?"

Shun said, "I'll bring over the makings for some special spring rolls, and sushi."

I have a feeling the rest of my Christmases are going to be merry after all.

Pornguin
Pornguin
130 Followers