A Springtime of Two College Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sid42
sid42
22 Followers

I just nodded as Jeff went on.

"So that was our first threesome. And when it was over, we went back home and fell asleep. But when we got up the next morning, we talked about what happened right away. And we ultimately agreed that what happened wasn't a mistake, nor was it something she or I regretted and wouldn't let happen again. We realized that we liked what happened, and that we wouldn't mind it if it happened again, and would consider actually trying to make it happen again. So then we started meeting other people -- some students, some not -- who were into doing this sort of thing. We tried a threesome with another guy, and she got to feel what it was like to have two guys double up on her. But in the middle of that session, Daisy all but made me mess around with him -- hey, I got to see her with another girl, right? Fair's fair! I tried to talk my way out of it, but I got over that macho bullshit pretty quickly once I started to get into it. So there've been a few more threesomes, and then we've met some pretty awesome couples. There was one couple who were newbies and they just wanted to stick to their own partners, so we just did the 'same room' thing like we did with you guys. But the other couples were totally into it and we all did it with whoever wanted to do it with us. And it's been great. And between me and Daisy, there's been no drama. There's been no jealousy. This has all just been a plus." Jeff then contrasted his experiences of that first night and their subsequent impact: "I will say that we never really took to smoking weed. But the whole bringing different partners into the bedroom thing has really suited us."

Part of me really felt awkward and uncomfortable listening to all of this. But part of me was definitely getting kind of excited getting to live vicariously through Jeff's reminiscences, at least to some extent. I suppose you can guess which part of me that might have been.

"But hey," he went on, "it's not for everyone. It may not be the best thing for you and Trinh and you two may very well never want to go there again. You know, to thine own self be true."

"Here's the thing," I said. "I haven't really talked to Trinh at length about this yet, but I got the feeling that she actually did get into it."

Jeff just nodded with cool interest as I went on.

"And I really have trouble wrapping my head around that. I mean, this was a girl whose parents wouldn't even let her date at all when she was in high school. And when I first met her parents, they didn't seem all that keen on her dating me, not because they didn't like me but because they're so conservative and so protective. In the time we've been together, I'm just glad that she's been able to overcome that just to be normal. But...and don't take offense...this isn't what most people would consider normal."

"Sounds like Saturday night was an act of rebellion for her," Jeff answered, invoking whatever first quarter psychology knowledge he could summon. "Hey, if she got something out of it -- anything -- then great! If it helped her to settle some scores with her family in her mind, then good for her. And if that's what it was, then just think of your role in it as being there for her and being supportive."

(Strange bit of relationship advice, I thought. Jeez, whatever happened to just being there and listening? But I digress)

"Look, we'd love to do that again with you guys," he went on. "And if Trinh decides that this is the sort of thing that she really likes -- and if you could learn to loosen up -- then great. And if you guys feel you'd like to go further with us, then so much the better. But if this was just something she just needed to do and now she's done it and you never want to do it again, hey, I get it. To everyone according to their needs."

(Well, I could see the value of a college education, with Jeff being able to drop both Shakespeare and Marx into a conversation like this.)

Later, I saw Trinh for lunch. And during lunch, we again avoided any mention of Saturday night. But I couldn't avoid it for much longer. So after we walked back to the middle of campus, I took her hand and led her to a nice spot on the lawn where we could be just far enough away from any eavesdroppers.

"So...Saturday night," I stammered; "How did you feel about it?"

She immediately sensed my discomfort with both the evening and the subject. "You didn't like it?" she asked.

"Forget about me for right now," I retorted; "how did you feel?"

"Well...," she said as she tried to search her mind for the right words, "I felt...I felt...sexual. For the first time, I really felt sexual. It was...it was thrilling!"

I was a bit confused: "Trinh, you've had sex before. A number of times. I know; I was there."

"Yes, I know," she said, brushing aside my sarcasm, "and I love being with you. But Saturday night was something new. I wasn't just this quiet little Vietnamese girl who always did just what she was supposed to do. Even leaving home and going off to college and finding a boyfriend and...don't get me wrong, but in many ways, it was still just all part of doing what I was supposed to do. But Saturday night, with everything else that was happening and being watched and all that...it was something really new for me. I felt sexual."

I now felt like I had to at least mention what I saw as the elephant on the lawn: "This wasn't just an act of rebellion against...someone...was it?"

She smiled and answered, "Maybe it was at first. When I said yes to doing that, maybe that was in the back of my mind. Maybe I did see this as some sort of opportunity to break away a little bit. But after we did it, I didn't feel like I'd acted rebellious or like I'd just made a statement or anything; I just felt...good. I felt different. I felt...confident. I felt...sexual."

She looked and me and saw that I was feeling a different set of feelings, and her smile disappeared. "You didn't feel that, did you," she observed.

"Well," I tried to answer, "I'm not totally sure what I felt. I did feel kind of a thrill -- when I let myself. But I guess it's kinda like what you said about doing what you're supposed to be doing. I can't help but feel that this was something I wasn't supposed to be doing. Only weirdos did stuff like this, not normal people. Not me. Not you. Not anyone I know."

Trinh then raised the obvious issue: "Do you think Jeff and Daisy are weirdos?"

"Well," I answered, "I guess I have some rethinking to do. But I still can't seem to think of this as something I would do...should do...whatever."

There was a long pause. And then Trinh resumed sharing her thoughts.

"Daisy's beautiful, isn't she," she said, looking squarely at me.

I wasn't sure where she was going with this, but my thinking instinctively went to reassurance mode: "You're beautiful, too."

Trinh knew I wasn't thinking what she was thinking. "You didn't have to say that; I'm not feeling threatened by her. I'm just saying the obvious; she's a beautiful girl."

Okay, so this wasn't about insecurity. So what was it about? "You're not saying...you can't be saying...you wouldn't really want to see me...doing her, would you?"

"Actually," she started to say ever so bashfully out of confessional mode, "I was thinking what it would be like if I was to do her."

What Trinh had just said didn't fully register with me yet: "Yeah, Jeff tells me that she gets that even from other girls quite a bit," I said, remembering the story Jeff had told me only a few hours before. Then the entirety of what Trinh had just said finally sank in, and that "standard guy cliché about wanting to watch two girls do it" began to fully manifest itself in my pants right there and then!

I stood up, grabbed her hand, looked her in the eyes and said, nervously but purposefully, "Excuse me, but I have to have you now!"

She was bewildered, but that didn't put the brakes on anything.

I grabbed my books and she grabbed hers before I hurriedly began to lead her toward the nearby engineering building and, once inside, toward the wheelchair-access single-occupant unisex bathroom. Seeing that no one was looking, and praying that there wasn't about to be a disabled person who needed to use that particular toilet for the next few minutes, I pulled Trinh inside and hurriedly locked the door.

I dropped my books to the ground, took Trinh's off her shoulder and dropped them to the ground as well. Then I pulled Trinh onto the sink and began kissing her hard! The breathing became heavier, and I began to unbutton Trinh's blouse as the new, "sexual" Trinh fully embraced this moment (I was more than a bit relieved to see this) and practically tore off my shirt.

I was all too eager to skip a few steps and get right down to it. I pulled her off the sink and pulled down her pants and panties, then turned her around and pulled her left leg out of her pants so I could spread her legs. So as to get her wet, I fingered her pussy with one hand and grabbed a tit with the other -- I didn't care that she still had her bra on -- and I kissed the back of her neck and breathed heavily onto one of her earlobes. When she was wet enough, I bent her over the sink, spread her legs apart, pulled my pants down to my shins and thrust myself into her. I was definitely pounding her harder and faster than usual, and thankfully, she was definitely into it. I was a bit worried about making too much noise, but we managed to keep the squeals and groans as muted as the situation called for. I didn't pace myself for long-term pleasure; I was going for the gusto then and there. So after only about two minutes of forceful thrusts and heavy breathing, I climaxed and fell onto Trinh's back.

But on this occasion, Trinh wasn't content to just wind down without fully getting off herself; she stood up and turned herself around and then leaned back against the sink, and then she took matters into her own hand. As she was fingering her own clit, I stuck my finger into her pussy to provide whatever assistance I could. I could feel my own semen mixed with her juices as my finger darted about in there. Shortly after I began to kiss her again, she grabbed my arm with her free hand and tensed up, and I knew she had brought herself to climax. I took my wet finger out of her pussy and brought it to her lips; she instinctively licked our mixed juices off of my finger.

I say "instinctively" because that's not something she'd ever done before. That's not something I'd ever presented her with the opportunity to do before. And she'd never, at least not in my presence, felt compelled to finish herself off when I came and she hadn't yet. And that whole scene, from start to finish...that was the most impulsive and impetuous thing I had done ever! I'd never, ever, felt compelled to fuck Trinh at the spur of the moment like that. And certainly not in a public restroom in a campus building on a weekday afternoon! I guess there was a part of me that wanted to experience new things after all. And I was at risk of becoming convinced that this part of me was now above the neck.

The look on Trinh's face now went from contentment back to bewilderment. "So what brought that on?" she asked.

I was reluctant to answer: "If I told you, you'd probably think I was a pig."

Her follow-up question: "Was it because I said I had thought about being with Daisy?"

"Okay, I'm a pig," I sheepishly replied.

"So does that mean you might want to get together again with Daisy and Jeff?" she asked delicately.

"Maybe," I answered.

Now she ratcheted things up a bit: "Do you think you might want to...take things a bit further?"

"You know," I cautioned, "that probably wouldn't mean just you and Daisy; that would probably mean you and Jeff, too. And me and Daisy. Do you think you'd be okay with all of that?"

"Is it really me you're worried about?" she came back with.

I had to think about that one. But I could see that she really wanted to try it. And I was aching just this once to throw caution to the wind, no matter how many times it flew right back into my face.

"Well, okay. I'm willing. We'll play it by ear and see what happens." Trinh stood up, smiled and kissed me. "I think everything will be okay as long as we're clear on what it is and what it isn't." I took a deep breath and hoped she was right.

We got dressed again and then walked together to my 3 o'clock class; we kissed again and then she walked off to the library. I was a few minutes late to class because of our quickie, but had it not been for that quickie, I wouldn't have been able to concentrate on the lecture at all.

The next time I saw Jeff a couple of days later, I told him that Trinh -- and I -- were, in fact, interested in getting together with them a la the previous Saturday night -- and might even be willing to take things a little further this time. I specifically told him about Trinh's interest in Daisy (and I wondered what it must be like to think your girlfriend is more of a chick magnet than you are). And I told him a little about my concerns.

He reassured me that there was nothing to worry about, and that he'd very careful with Trinh, promising that there'd be no way he'd be coming between us.

Then I brought up other concerns, about whether or not Daisy was on the pill (she was, as was Trinh), and since they were doing this sort of thing semi-regularly, I had to ask about how recently they got tested for STDs, and about when they felt obliged to use condoms and when they didn't.

I got to a point where I felt good about things for the moment, long enough to make tentative plans with him. We checked with our respective partners later that evening, and the plans were set -- for a date unlike any other I had ever experienced, unlike even the previous weekend.

It was the following Saturday night. The plan was for us to pick up dinner and bring it over to their place. We arrived at their apartment, we ate, we talked a while...and then came the main course.

Once again, our hosts led us into their bedroom. Instead of each of us starting with our own partners and gradually easing into "taking things further" as I thought we were going to do, Daisy took me by the hand right off the bat and sat me down on the bed, and Jeff did likewise with Trinh.

Jeff reassured us: "Don't worry; just relax. We'll take the lead and guide you through this, since you guys are newbies."

With that, Daisy began to kiss me and Jeff began to kiss Trinh. Daisy's kisses were soft and sensual. Her lips met mine for quite a while, and then they made their way to my cheek, then to my earlobe, and then on to my neck. She then began to remove my shirt at about the same time as I saw Jeff beginning to undress Trinh. I did what I could to undress Daisy as she was undressing me, but she was a bit more efficient than I was. When we were both finally naked, she had me lay on my back as she worked her way down my upper body with her lips and tongue; she licked my nipples for a while, and then worked her way down my abdomen to my thighs. Finally, after teasing my non-private parts with her skilled tongue, she made her way to my balls, and then to the head and shaft of my penis. As she was making her way down to my groin, I saw Jeff blaze a similar trail down Trinh's body after they had undressed; he licked and nibbled at each of her breasts, then licked his way down her belly and ultimately to her pussy.

Daisy looked up at me and Trinh to make a suggestion: "Try holding hands; you'll feel more connected to each other as you experience this."

I took Daisy's advice, reaching for and then clasping Trinh's hand. Daisy went back to work on my dick, alternately licking the shaft and taking it whole in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down in my lap. Meanwhile, Jeff's tongue was finding all of Trinh's sweet spots, and she was clearly enjoying it.

And then Jeff lifted his head out of Trinh's crotch and looked at Daisy. And Daisy, on cue, lifted her head and allowed my dick to slide out of her mouth. They looked at each other, nodded...and then quickly traded places! Jeff was now positioned between my legs, and Daisy was now positioned between Trinh's!

I started to sit up in a panic, but Jeff firmly placed his left hand on my abdomen as he gripped my still-erect penis with his right. "Dude! Trust me! Just relax and enjoy. Just relaaaaaaaax and enjoy," he said.

Figuring I was in too deep at this point, I resigned myself to what Jeff was about to do to me, leaned back onto the bed, and then just let it happen. Jeff began to take my dick in his mouth, and at the same time, Daisy began to go down on Trinh.

I reached for Trinh's hand again, and this time clasped it tighter than before, reaching almost desperately to hold onto the familiar. And I looked over at her and saw that she really seemed to be taking Jeff's words -- relax and enjoy -- to heart. I could see the ecstasy in her face as Daisy skillfully moved her tongue in, out of and around Trinh's pussy. It was really something to watch her facial expressions reflecting the pleasure oral sex can bring; it's something I had never seen, since on the occasions when I had gone down on Trinh, the sight lines between my face and hers were less than optimal given the position I was in, as you can imagine. But the thing that really started to dawn on me was that she had completely given herself over to the moment. Prior to that night, she had never had sex with anyone other than me, and now, after a brief encounter with Jeff to serve as a warm-up, she was enjoying -- thoroughly enjoying -- lesbian sex with Daisy, right in front of me!

And that was good for me to see, for I think that was the moment when I finally started to let go of my remaining inhibitions and fully began to relax and enjoy the moment -- which at that moment included a gay sex act that was being performed on me, and being performed on me very well, might I add! Jeff is really good at giving head! I'm not knocking Trinh's oral skills at all, but I wouldn't mind it if Jeff was to give her a few pointers. Jeff was expertly moving his tongue along the modest length of my penis as well as taking it fully in his mouth, varying the tempo of his movements just right.

A few more minutes of this and I could contain myself no longer; I convulsed and came in Jeff's mouth. He took all of my cum, and then moved up the bed to position himself between me and Trinh. He reached for her lips with his, and then released my cum into her mouth. I guess he figured Trinh would want a taste of me at this point. The thing was, though, that this was just the second time Trinh had ever tasted my cum, and this was much more than was on my finger that one time earlier in the week; she had never actually sucked me to completion in all our time together up to that point. She apparently managed to swallow it, though.

Now Jeff had repositioned himself so that his chest was over my face. He suggested that I try working on his nipples, which I proceeded to do, first merely licking them and then nibbling on them occasionally.

Meanwhile, I saw that Daisy had moved back up so that she and Trinh were now face to face and they were now kissing tenderly. Daisy, while still in an embrace with Trinh, rolled over on her back, positioning Trinh on top of her as they continued to kiss. She then started pressing on Trinh's shoulders to guide Trinh down her body. Trinh began to suck on Daisy's breasts, gently circling Daisy's dark nipples with her tongue and then hungrily sucking on them. And then Daisy gently pushed on Trinh's head so as to guide her down further.

sid42
sid42
22 Followers