A Springtime of Two College Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sid42
sid42
22 Followers

Trinh began to work on Daisy's pussy at about the same time Jeff began to slowly reposition himself again, this time moving his erect penis ever closer to my face.

I took Jeff's dick in my mouth. I was far from skilled in terms of what to do with it; all I was trying to do at that moment was avoid gagging or biting down on it. Jeff made it easy for me, though; he started to move his dick slowly in and out of my mouth -- in essence, fucking my face. I reached for his butt cheeks and began to guide him in. His thrust motions were slow and gentle at first, but then he began to pick up the pace just a little. He pulled out for a while and moved his balls to my lips, inviting me to try sucking on them for a while. I spent a little while sucking on each ball, grabbing his dick and stroking it a little while tending to his nuts. He then put his dick back in my mouth, but when I could, I would move a hand to where I could cup, caress and knead his balls. We continued like this for a few more minutes, and then his thrust motions became a bit quicker still, until he finally stopped, convulsed, arched his head up and let out a soft groan as he came in my mouth.

Jeff removed his spent dick from my mouth, and I now found myself in a position I never could imagine myself in in a million years -- lying on the bed with another guy's cum in my mouth and not quite sure what I should do with it. But then, taking my cue from what Jeff had done earlier, I rolled over a half turn and reached out to Daisy right next to me, dribbling Jeff's cum onto her lips. Jeff had come around to the other side of the bed, licking both my lips and Daisy's; the three of us were sharing his cum.

As Daisy and Trinh were still going at each other, it was pretty obvious that there would be an Act II for which Jeff and I would need to recharge; in the meantime, we assisted with what Daisy and Trinh were doing with each other. Jeff lifted Trinh's lower half up and helped Trinh reposition herself so that she was now on top of Daisy in a sixty-nine position. I positioned myself so that my face was between Daisy's thighs. Trinh and I took turns licking Daisy's pussy, an activity interrupted only long enough for me to look into Trinh's eyes and kiss her every so often. Jeff, meanwhile, was kissing and licking Trinh's ass as his girlfriend was working on Trinh's snatch and thighs. This went on for a while until Jeff and I were each able to regain our strength and our erections. I got on my knees in front of Trinh's face, and she started to stroke my dick as she continued to work on Daisy's pussy.

But that didn't last long. Jeff came around and took Trinh by the hand, leading her over to the other half of the bed. He positioned himself on top of her, began kissing her, and then he entered her. He was now moving his dick in and out of Trinh's pussy in much the same way he had moved it in and out of my mouth minutes before. He adjusted the tempo of his thrusts until he arrived at a pace that satisfied them both. Trinh held on tightly to Jeff's back and shoulders. I, meanwhile, entered Daisy and began to fuck her as my friend was fucking my girl. I kissed her on her lips, her neck, her shoulders and her breasts as I fucked her.

Jeff and I continued to fuck each other's partners missionary-style side by side for a while longer. Then Jeff whispered something in Trinh's ear and got up off of her, allowing Trinh to get up and reintroduce her pussy to Daisy's face. Trinh positioned herself on Daisy so that Trinh's ass was facing me. Both Daisy and I went for Trinh's ass at that moment; Daisy grabbed Trinh's butt cheeks forcefully with both hands, pulling Trinh's vagina onto her tongue, while I was licking, kissing and biting Trinh's ass as I continued to fuck Daisy.

I had lost track of where Jeff was; all I cared about was that I was in heaven, pounding away at Daisy while licking down the crack of Trinh's ass until my tongue reached her asshole -- which in an ironic twist of fate was the exact moment that I felt Jeff's finger begin to probe and grease up my asshole.

What the hell, I thought to myself at that moment; whatever was going to happen was going to happen. I just kept pounding Daisy until Jeff positioned himself over my backside and placed one hand on my ass, at which point I slowed down as he inserted his dick into my ass. What I felt as Jeff began to penetrate my ass was intense, and even now I cannot begin to describe it. He began to fuck my ass, and I resumed the pace at which I had been fucking his girlfriend. My nether regions were being tossed back and forth between him and her. It was pretty intense; it felt as if Jeff was trying to fuck Daisy through me. Then Trinh turned around so she was facing me and Jeff while still sitting on Daisy's face. She reached for my face, lifted it up to hers and kissed me, then held my head to her chest in an almost maternal way. Occasionally I took advantage of that proximity, lifting my head up in order to suck on her breasts. I couldn't believe I was in the middle of all this: I was in Daisy, Jeff was in me, and Trinh was right in front of me holding my head to her chest providing an extra measure of comfort and joy!

After a few minutes of this, my genitals had reached their limit; I arched my head up and clenched my teeth, my body tensed up, and I came inside Daisy. I was breathing hard and was ready to collapse on top of her after ejaculating, but Jeff was not finished with me yet. He pulled me up off of Daisy while remaining inside my ass. He pulled me onto his lap as he knelt on the bed long enough to allow Daisy and Trinh to move to the other side, then he repositioned me on all fours, grabbed my hips and resumed fucking my ass with forceful thrusts. I could hear the slapping of his groin against my ass. At one point he bent over and began to lick and bite my shoulders, but then raised his torso back up and resumed fucking my ass at the previous pace -- doing so until he reached his limit, arched his back, let out a groan and came in my ass, pumping his dick into my ass a couple more times as he came. He then collapsed onto me, and I collapsed back onto the bed.

Meanwhile, I could see that Trinh and Daisy had resumed a sixty-nine position, this time with Daisy on top. Daisy then began to work her finger furiously in and out of Trinh, and after a concerted effort on Daisy's part, Trinh let out a quiet squeal of delight, indicating that she had just been brought to orgasm by Daisy. After Daisy lapped up Trinh's juices, she repositioned herself so that she was sitting up facing forward as Trinh continued to eat her out. Daisy fingered herself as Trinh continued to lick away, and pretty soon the combined effort brought Daisy to orgasm.

We were all spent. Jeff suggested that Trinh and I spend the night, and given how exhausted we were, that seemed like a pretty sensible idea to both of us. All four of us slept naked in their bed that night, Trinh in my arms and Daisy in Jeff's. It was definitely crowded, but at the same time wonderfully cozy.

The next morning, we all began to wake up, get out of bed to answer nature's other call, return to bed and lie awake waiting for some idea of how and when our Sunday would begin.

When it was clear that we were all awake -- albeit groggy -- Jeff offered us the use of their shower/bathtub before we went home.

But Daisy took this suggestion a step further: "Hey, why don't we all shower together," she said all too cheerfully for that time of the morning.

I wasn't sure at that moment whether this was supposed to be a continuation of the previous night's escapades or just an unusual exercise in social hygiene, but I looked at Trinh and thought, Why not; who were we to question her suggestions after what -- and how -- she and her partner guided us through the previous night and the previous weekend?

Trinh was presumably thinking along similar lines as she looked back at me, and so we both happily agreed to join our hosts in their shower.

We all got up and marched naked into their bathroom. After Jeff adjusted the water temperature, we all stepped in and took turns squeezing body wash into our hands. Trinh and I initially started lathering ourselves up, but Daisy then took it upon herself to assist me, and Jeff started to do likewise with Trinh, and each of them took our hands and invited us to simultaneously return the favor. The lathering then became increasingly sensual, as Daisy began rubbing my body with hers and Jeff methodically caressed the front of Trinh's body as he pressed his against her back -- a very clear indication that this indeed was intended as a continuation of the previous night's activities as opposed to mere social hygiene.

As Jeff turned Trinh around and backed her up against the tiles, Trinh looked at me with what appeared to be some concern for what I might be thinking seeing this -- something she confirmed when we talked about this afterward. I mean, the previous night was one thing, living in the moment and all that, but what were the boundaries? In an effort to reassure her that this was all okay, I smiled, gently touched her cheek and then kissed her. She then seemed to relax, now being able to fully enjoy what she was about to get from Jeff.

And Jeff did indeed give it to her. He rubbed his slippery body against hers for a while, raging erection and all, and then he bent his knees just enough so that his dick could enter her pussy. Jeff had Trinh pinned up against the tile, continuing to rub his body against hers as he slowly but forcefully and repeatedly thrust his erection into her, every thrust prompting Trinh to let our a quiet squeak of pleasure.

As this was going on, Daisy gently pressed me up so that my back was now against the tiles, reached for the hand-held shower unit and rinsed off my now-erect penis, and after hanging the shower unit back up, she then knelt in front of me, took my dick in her mouth and began to fellate me. At first, she concentrated most of her attention on the head of my penis, licking it with her tongue as she sheltered it with her lips; with the thumb and first two fingers of her right hand she grabbed and then stroked the base of my penis, and with her left hand she took what body wash was left on my body and lathered up my balls with it. After about a minute of this, she took more of my dick into her mouth, sucking it and working her tongue up and down my shaft. She mostly kept her hands pressed against my thighs as she did this, but occasionally she would slide her hands closer to my balls, massaging my upper thighs and balls as she did so.

Daisy and I were closer to the shower head than Trinh and Jeff were, so we got more of the water. Daisy managed to avoid distraction as the water occasionally cascaded down over her face. As for me, the sensation of the water droplets that stabbed at my skin both directly and indirectly added much to the pleasure I was experiencing. It's amazing how once the pleasure centers of the brain are being stimulated, every additional sensation stimulates them that much more. Daisy found a rhythm as she moved her lips and tongue over my shaft.

As my brain was inching closer on its journey to Nirvana, I still was aware enough of my surroundings to glance over at Trinh as Jeff was pinning her against the wall with each thrust. I could see from her facial expression that her brain was well on its own way to Nirvana.

I returned my focus to what Daisy was doing. I found myself breathing a little harder, and then after a while I started gyrating my hips just a little. Daisy, sensing I was inching closer to climax, quickened the pace, seemingly undistracted by what I was doing. Finally I had reached the end; I closed my eyes and saw the light, by body convulsed, and I came in Daisy's mouth. She took each spurt but did not immediately swallow any of it. Instead, she stood up and reached for my lips, parting them with her tongue and sharing my own cum with me in the process. Some of it dribbled down my face as some of it was dribbling down hers, but I managed to catch enough of it in my mouth to swallow some of it.

After Daisy finished with me, we both turned our attention fully to Jeff and Trinh. Jeff had been alternating between forcefully pinning Trinh against the wall and slowing down to kiss her while he rubbed his slippery body against hers. But now he was nearing climax, and his thrusts became more purposeful, his grunts and her squeals becoming a bit louder. Finally, he plowed his shaft into her one more time as his body tensed up. As he came inside Trinh, his head arched up as he shut his eyes tightly. His breathing began to slow back down, and his dick eventually fell out of Trinh's pussy.

Jeff stood back and off to the side a bit, at which point Daisy put her hand on the back of my neck where it meets the shoulder and led me so that she and I were both standing in front of Trinh; she then started to kneel again, and gently pulled me down so I was kneeling before Trinh too. Daisy then took the lead in licking Jeff's cum out of Trinh's vagina, and when she moved her head away from Trinh's pussy, she gently pushed my head toward it and encouraged me to do as she had done. Daisy and I took turns feasting on Jeff's creampie, then we focused on doing what it took to make Trinh come. We alternated between fingering her and licking and sucking her clit. Trinh was breathing harder and squealing more than when Jeff was fucking her until finally, after a couple of minutes of this, she tensed up, clenched her teeth and closed her eyes as juices squirted out of her pussy. All three of us took turns kissing her as her breathing returned to almost normal.

We rinsed off, shut off the water, toweled off and started to leave the bathroom when Daisy -- apparently having second thoughts about electing to give instead of receive back in the shower -- asked, "Jeff, could you or somebody bring me off before we get dressed?"

Jeff was all too happy to oblige. He placed his arm around Daisy's shoulder and led her to the bed. She sat down and repositioned herself so that she lay on the bed with her legs spread and her knees bent, and Jeff sat down at the edge of the bed and leaned over so that his right arm was in position to fulfill Daisy's request. He licked the first two fingers on his right hand, but inserted the index finger first, gently rubbing her clit just to get her going.

Trinh and I looked at each other and decided that we should be participants in this round rather than spectators. I knelt on the bed next to Daisy and began to suck on the breast closest to me; Trinh went to the other side of the bed and began to lick and suck the other breast. Daisy's nipples were now at attention as Trinh and I continued to kiss, lick and suck her areolae and nipples; Daisy placed an arm around each of us.

Daisy was apparently getting wet enough for Jeff to go at her with more vigor; he licked his fingers again and now inserted both of them in her pussy, thrusting them in and out of her at a moderate pace at first, but with increasing rapidity as he went on. He then licked the index finger of his left hand and used it to rub her clit as his right hand was penetrating her. Daisy threw her head against the mattress and began breathing harder, clutching both me and Trinh tighter. Finally, she opened her mouth to let out a moan, arched her back and began to gush all over Jeff's hand.

When Daisy finally went limp and had squirt for the last time, Jeff brought his fingers to Daisy's mouth; she hungrily sucked her own juices off of his fingers. Trinh and I, seeing how much there still was between her legs, moved down there to lick her thighs and pussy and lap it all up.

And all this hungrily lapping up of vaginal fluids meant just one thing; it was time to get dressed and go out to breakfast together.

Breakfast was great! Not so much the food, but rather the mood. There was no nervousness, no apprehension. We had all just finished having a really good time together in our friends' bedroom, and everyone was feeling good about it, even us newbies. There was much more laughter than at dinner the previous night, or dinner the previous week. This was who we were now, and we seemed perfectly comfortable with it.

After breakfast, Trinh and I said our goodbyes to Daisy and Jeff, and then I walked Trinh back to her apartment. There was a lot to talk about along the way, and it wasn't all laughter and fun. We talked about where our relationship now stood. Did the weekend's escapades change anything about out commitment to each other? As we talked, it was very clear that we were still committed to each other. But what if we did this again? We both seemed to want to, but if we did it over and over again, would that take its toll on us as a couple? We promised each other that we would figure out the new boundaries together, finding something that would work for us.

After walking Trinh home, I walked back to my apartment. When I got home, my roommates smiled and nodded at me, figuring that I had been out all night with Trinh.

They had no idea!

We've gotten together with Daisy and Jeff a number of times since then, and every time has been great! So far, we've limited our swinging to just them. That's been good enough for us; we're very comfortable and happy with what we have going with them. The rules seem to be that both of us have to be present when there's anything involving the opposite-sex member of the other couple. But there's a loophole when it comes to same-sex activities; Trinh has my enthusiastic blessing to explore with Daisy whenever the opportunity presents itself, and Jeff and I can and have gotten together to provide release for each other with the same understanding. Don't ask: it just works for us. We know that Daisy and Jeff aren't totally exclusive with us, and we're okay with that as long as they don't totally go nuts and as long they use their best judgment and their tests keep coming back negative. As I said, we have a great thing going.

In this one respect, I'm not looking forward to graduation. I hope we don't end up too far from each other. Who knows what the future holds? But I have to say that I'm really enjoying the present!

sid42
sid42
22 Followers