A Spurt of Lemon

Story Info
Linda's new toy boy.
1.6k words
3.76
28.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

My name is Linda Blain. I am an established fashion designer in my mid forties. Alistair, my late husband, was a psychologist .he'd developed a very successful private practice. We lived in a charming Devon country home by the river Fen near Fenley in the early eighties, a beautiful unspoilt typically English village situated just three miles away from our home. Ben, my gardener and odd job man, kept everything in top notch. He knew exactly how I liked the flora. His work was impressive and, like the woman I am - giving credit where it is due - I complimented him - perhaps a little too much.

But he was rather yummy to say the least and have to admit that on the rare days I was at home and he was doing my gardening, I loved just to sit and watch, that hunk of a young male figure did everything for me and made me realise just how much I missed a man.

It had been two years since Alistair died in a car crash and I missed him terribly, Although to be honest our sex life was not all that exciting, come Saturday night, our 'night of love' it was the same old thing like making it by numbers. I generality looked up at the ceiling remembering that my Mum always said, look up at the ceiling and think of England.

It wasn't that I didn't love him, because I did, but you know the spark had worn off and I often found myself having the hots for young Ben. Sometimes I even imagined it was him instead of Alistair but that wasn't the same.

Now I was free my mind wondered to fresh thoughts and speaking to my pal Janice she came out with it that she had got herself a brand new toy boy and how divine he was. Just what she needed to be rid of the cobwebs of her former hubby who was well and truly rid of, she said.

"You feel happier now with a younger guy?"

"I feel absolutely in my element and really wanted again for the woman I am," she replied with a really happy glow on her face, a glow that said she was well and truly in a very torrid affair. So then there was me feeling somewhat envious.

"So what about you, Linda I know you like your young gardener" asked Janice knowing my feelings about Ben. I had told her about the time he did some decorating ion the kitchen and in a very gentle way tried it on with me, but I was a married woman then and as much as his searching hands excited me I did not encourage, but I guess he knows now that because I never scorned him, I must be up for a second chance.

I hoped so. I told Janice. She said that a jolly good seeing to would make the world of difference and it was about time I let myself go.

Well she certainly looked the better for it and she confided in me that it was an ongoing thing that meant several visits to Ann Summers; "if you know what I mean!" she added.

That night I just could not stop thinking of what Janice said and could not help thinking just how it would be with this very sexy gardener of mine. I don't mind admitting I had three orgasms just fantasising. But the time for imagining was over and I needed the real thing/ "So Linda Blain?" I said to myself. "Go for it."

Ben's next visit was Tuesday, he did two days a week generally maintaining my garden and he certainly had green fingers the way he made those rosés look. Just watching him tend to them was a sheer delight his fingers so delicately dead heading and removing dead growth, the times I had wondered just how he was in bed and how a shiver went up my spine just thinking about that - and when he saw me looking , that wonderful broad smile, now I was thinking poor guy, my having turned him away that time, he must have thought he was really onto something the way I kept looking.

Now was the time to remedy all that. If he still wanted me, maybe he has a girl friend now, gosh! I hope not, that would be my luck! "Keep thinking positive. Linda"

I arranged to take the following Tuesday off, it was a hot summer day so I but my shortest of shorts on and a sheer nylon top with a red laced bra just to help the maleness in Ben tingle. I'd lounge in the conservatory and invite Ben in for coffee after I'd enjoyed watching him bending on his knees hand weeding the flower bed. He looked absolutely riveting in his tight fitting torn jeans which did everything for him and me!

This time Ben quickly got the message that I was on for him, whether it was that certain chemical attraction I didn't know but he must have seen the lust in my eyes as I swayed provocatively when bringing his coffee out from the kitchen.

Sipping his coffee he looked up from his chair, his gorgeous blue eyes looking straight into mine like he was reading my thoughts. He had blonde hair which complimented his looks and a male physique to die for.

It was a magic moment when I offered him a Jaffa cake, the way he lifted it from the biscuit tin and the way he manoeuvred it into his mouth, teasing me all the time and he darned well knew it, the way he teased the jelly out between the chocolate covering was dynamite and I found I had to keep my thighs tightly together because something was definitely happening down under.

We hardly talked, and when he moved his chair towards me and I could feel his kiss on my lips I did not budge one iota, more than happy to receive his warm searching kiss like we were lovers already.

I felt his kiss grow and felt his hands come to me, for the moment I felt I wanted him so much and he could have absolute free access to me whichever way.

He whispered he had better washed his hands and I submitted not wanting him to stop. I even told him to step into the bedroom afterwards just so he knew full well what I wanted. A nice fresh young toy boy (he was about 22) and a comfortable bed would see us through perfectly.

He got the message aright because when he entered the bedroom he was down to his boxer shorts and no shirt looking divine.

"I have always yearned for you, Linda, if only you knew!" he said in that very sexy voice and I saw his hands between his crotch, slightly massaging there.

I told him that was my job and when he relaxed on the bed I whispered that for a very long time I had wanted him lock, stock and barrel

"And cock too I hope" he came out with such a devilish grin I found myself instantly chuckling; "And most definitely that" I returned, "you had better let me see then hadn't you, Babe?"

Was that me saying that, it certainly was so then I knew I was definitely up for grabs. Then do you know what? He so gently lowered his blue boxers and showed me the goods. My heart pumped and he was so gorgeous and divine. I immediately joined him on the bed and smothered him with very wet kisses as my hands automatically and instinctively enjoyed their first feel of something I had missed so much and Ben responded so beautifully, his kisses growing to mine like the warmth of his cock in my hand, subtle and so pliable and warm. I was so happy just then to lay my head across his stomach and enjoy a very soothing slow massage, he too as I felt his hands smoothing my hind, teasing his fingers down along the line of my spine and wandering between the crease in my bum.

"You are beautiful Ben" I complimented feeling and stroking him everywhere, watching it grow so wonderfully and then knowing just how much I had missed the taste and smell of a man. It wasn't long before I had him deep inside my mouth enjoying the fullness of full ripe stiff cock, cradling his firm balls as my tongue teased his p-hole after stretching him back tight, he looked the perfect Adonis and I wanted his so badly now.

But first I wanted to show him just how I loved to enjoy oral to the full, that we could enjoy each other simultaneously with a wonderful sixty nine position.

I wanted to garnish him in lemon juice, my special thing. There in the locker along with the ready prepared black lace underwear, several vibrators including a strap-on and lots of lubricant.

But for knew I was going to enjoy cock to the full and spurted a good deal of lemon juice on it. Ben sort of shivered and made those wondrous sexual sounds as I took him deep and strong into my mouth again no holds barred and had him with that spurt of lemon juice, licking and kissing, wanking and sucking until he spurted his cream so strong over my being, my face, my boobs and I felt I was really living again, thanks to my toy boy ...

I think our new relationship was gonna last and last and I had lots in mind to enhance our desires.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers