A Steamy Oh God

Story Info
Innocent wife loses it in the locker room.
3.6k words
4.19
295.5k
138
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notbillyb
notbillyb
296 Followers

We were on our way to the beach. It was a beautiful day and I was so excited! My husband and I needed to relax, he has been working so hard lately! My poor husband. We've been married only six months and it seems he's had to work night and day since then. I love him, but I miss him. Especially I miss him at night! And especially since we're trying to get pregnant. It seems like we've only had sex a couple of times since we got married. And since I had saved myself for him, that's all I've had in my life. But his work is important to him. He's the head maintenance man and the local college and since it's an old place it needs him too.

But today was his day off, even though there was a big basketball game at school. I know he was nervous about not being there, but like I said we both needed it.

We were getting close to the beach and still the traffic was moving. My husband, naughty guy, suggested I change into my suit in the car so we could swim when we got there. Well, I wasn't going to take the chance of someone seeing me naked! Fortunately, I had worn my bikini under my clothes, so I didn't have to disappoint him totally. First I took of my blouse, revealing the little bit of fabric that held up my breasts (not that they needed much holding up). I bought the bikini on our honeymoon and wanted to surprise him today. Boy was he surprised! Then I lifted my butt from the seat and shimmied out of my shorts, revealing my equally minimal bikini bottom. "Do you think you should wear that in public?' he asked. "Silly, it's the beach. Everyone will have something like this if not less," I told him. I was hoping that I was right, 'cause I was kind of nervous myself about it.

Then it happened. His beeper, his cursed beeper, had to go off. God I hated that thing. "Oh god honey, I'm sorry" he said. "The page says there's an emergency in the gym and they need me." I didn't argue, because it's not my place and because I knew it wouldn't do any good. So he turned the car around and headed for the college.

When we got to the gym, he took my hand and brought me inside. "I don't want any of these college guys seeing you like this!" he said. I'm only 22 so I still look like I belong in college, but I knew what he meant. Of course I loved my husband and wouldn't give a second thought to some college geek who tried to hit on me. So inside we went. When we got inside, one of his men was waiting for him. It took him a minute to explain what was going on because he kept stopping and staring at me. I guess my bikini wasn't meant for this place! Anyway, he explained to my husband that there was a steam leak in the hot water heater in the visitors' locker room and the visiting team couldn't get enough hot water to shower. We were standing outside the visitors room and I could hear the guys yelling and complaining. "Wait here," my husband told me. "I'll be right back." And in he went with the guy who met us at the door.

"C'mon honkey, I need a shower!" I heard someone yell when they entered. That wasn't nice language, I thought to myself. What must the white guys on his team think of him, I wondered.

I was waiting only a short time when I distinctly heard my husband yell as if he were hurt. Without thinking, I ran into the locker room, and that's when everything changed. Standing in front of me were more black men than I could count, most of them stark naked! I couldn't believe the size of their penises! I mean I assumed my husband was an average size, since his was the only one I'd seen. But so many so big! I stood, mesmerized. Then I heard a hissing sound, and it shook me from my hypnosis. "Honey, are you alright? I called.

"Yes, I'm fine. I cut myself on a pipe, but I'll be OK. I need to get this leak stopped," he replied. Slowly, the room was filling with steam. The vision in front of me was awesome. Men and men and men, all black, all naked, and all with huge (should I say it?) - dicks - staring at me as I stared back. And then it started to happen. The ones closest to me, they were all I could see by then, started to get excited! I watched as one black dick after another began to harden and rise. Oh My! I couldn't believe how much there was. These were giant men and had giant (oh my god) - cocks! And still the room filled with steam until it was getting hard to see anything. I was a little disappointed because I sure was enjoying the show!

"Shit!" I heard my husband shout. "Honey, what's going on, are you alright?" I called again. "Yes, I'm fine. I just can't get it shut off. Stay were you are...Shit!"

Something must be wrong, I thought. I had to get to him. I started walking toward where I heard his voice, but by this time the room was filled with steam and I couldn't see in front of my face. I walked slowly and, ouch, hit my shin on a wooden bench. Good, I thought, I'll follow the bench to the other end. I placed my hand on it and, hand over hand worked my way down the bench. And then, oh my god! My hand came to rest right on what had to be a monster penis! "Oh, I'm sorry." I said quickly. "Hey, no problem lady. Can I help you?"

"Yes, I'm trying to get to my husband but I don't know the way." I told him. "Here, take my hand and follow me." he said. He took my hand in his, but instead of walking forward, he pulled my hand back to his...cock! He held it there for a minute and I didn't know what to do. I had never felt anything like it before. Between the smooth huge cock in my hand and the steam in the room, my head was spinning. And, my nipples were hard and I was starting to get wet between my legs! God, it's a good thing nobody can see me, I thought.

Then I realized that the man who's cock I was holding had let go of my hand, and I was stroking him by myself! I just couldn't believe how big it was. Since nobody could see, I just couldn't let this chance go by to see just how big it was. I slowly held him by the base of his cock and with a tight grip moved my hand up, and up, and up, until I came to the underside of what had to be an unbeleivable mushroom head. Oh god. I had to feel that again. I ran my hand back down, then back up, then down again. What the heck, he wasn't stopping me and nobody could see. Now my curiosity got to me. I had to know if his testicles were as big as his cock said they should be. I loosened my grip and ran my hand between his legs. My god! These things were like oranges, I thought to myself. "You're huge!" I blurted out.

"What's that honey?" my husband called. It had gotten quiet as I fondled this monster and my exclamation echoed through the lockerroom. "I said, my shoes!" I lied. "They're getting ruined in the steam!" All the while my hand wouldn't let go of the cock that I returned to stroking. "Why don't you take them off, or better yet wait outside!" he replied.

I was just wearing tennies, but when he said take them off, I just did it without thinking. Not loosing my grip on the cock in my hand, I bent over to take my shoes off. Then something else amazing happened. I had no idea that other men were standing so close, but when I bent over, a man grabbed my head and held me bent over. "Hey!" I shouted.

"Honey, what is it now?" What could I tell him? That I was holding on to a huge cock and somebody else was holding my head? "I slipped! It's really..." was all I could get out before I felt it. Another huge cock, this one rubbing the side of my face! Oh my god. I had thought about oral sex, but had never had the nerve to ask my husband about it. I was afraid he might be upset with me. Wait, why am I thinking about oral sex? Oh god, this cock on my face! It's as big as the one in my hand!

"Really what, honey? What did you say?" called my husband. "It's really slippery," I replied. As I spoke, the cock at my face rubbed against my lips. I sounded like the kid from Fat Albert when the words came out. "Ibt's reballby slibberby" is what echoed through the lockerroom. "What?" he called.

Then a voice whispered in my ear. "How slippery is it?" And then I felt it. Another cock! Held in the position I was, my legs were spread to maintain my balance. I felt a third cock sliding against the tiny bit of fabric that protected my vagina. Fabric that was, not surprisingly, very wet. "Honey, I didn't understand you! Are you alright?" My caring husband called to me. The voice behind me whispered again, "go ahead, tell him you're alright. Go ahead."

I had a huge cock held tightly in my hand, another rubbing against my cheek, nose and lips, and another trying to push through the fabric of my bikini. Was I alright? Oh god.

"Honey, tell me you're alright! I can't hear you. Have you left the room?" Leaving! Yes, that's it. "Yes honey, I'm leaving the room nooowwwww" Oh god. The cock at my..pussy (!) pushed the material of my bikini aside and was rubbing right against my swollen wet lips!

"What was that? Did you slip?" No, but I'm gonna, was all I could think. Oh god. My husband is in the next room, maybe even in this room, and I'm in cock heaven! Where are these words in my head coming from? Yes, that's it, I slipped! "Yes, honey, I..ump, I...ump...I...ump.....ummmm" Was all that came out. Every time I opened my mouth, the cock at my face entered it! And on the last "I", it stayed in! The room was eerily silent as the "ump...ummmm" echoed through. My voice! I heard it ring against the walls as the cock in my mouth started to pump deeper. Oh god. A cock in my mouth! This is what it's like! I couldn't help myself. I ran my tonge all over it, trying to get every taste of it I could. And I sucked! Boy did I suck. I had heard about this stuff and I was going to do it right.

Now I had a cock in my mouth, one firmly in my hand, and another rubbing my pussy. "Honey!? I still don't understand you! Are you alright? I'll be there in a minute. Don't move, OK?"

Don't move! My hand was moving up and down, my neck moving in and out, and my ass swaying back and forth. But my feet are staying planted right here!, I thought to myself. Then the man who's cock was in my mouth, dirty man, whispered "tell him everything's OK." I'll give you one word at a time." One word at a time? What did that mean?

"Imph Omph kaymph, homphney. Youmph jumph domph whamph youmph hamph tomph domph" Is all that came out. One word at a time! Dirty man. But he was back in my mouth and I was sucking him good. He kept trying to go deeper and I would gag. Then he'd back off and start again.

"Honey, I don't understand you!" he called. "Are you hurt or something?" God, I was hurt that I waited this long to see what good cock is like! Still, I didn't want him to hear me. I took the cock that was in my mouth into my other hand. I whispered "just let me tell him I'm OK." Wow, when I took that cock in my hand I realized why he was pushing down my throat. He had to be a foot long! "OK," whispered the cock-man at my mouth. "I won't do anything."

"Thank you," I whispered back, and gave his wet cock a good stroke to show him I meant it. "Honey, I'm fine. Just do what you have to do. I'll aaahhh.....wait...ahhh....wait.....ahh....wait! " The cock at my pussy was in me! Oh god! It had to have a huge head just like the one in my hand! I don't know if the "wait" was for my husband or the cock now in my cunt(!). But in it was. Oh god! I never felt anything like it. How could I have gone this long in life without this feeling!? Slowly he pushed, in and out, gaining half an inch at a time as he opened me like never before. God, I couldn't believe what I was feeling. I spread my legs wider to give him the access he needed, and he took it.

"Honey why are you shouting? What's wait wait wait? Are you OK? Can somebody help my wife please?" The cock in my pussy had opened me up and was moving deeper with each stroke. "I-ugghm fi-ughn! Ju-uuust do wha-ught you h-ugh-ave to do-ugh! I-ugh-l st-ugh-ay r-ugh-ight h-ugh-ere and w-ugh-aimpphh!" The cock at my mouth couldn't wait though! It plunged through my lips before I could finish what I was saying. Bad man, I thought, he promised. But still I sucked him in and tried to taste every inch. My hand that had been holding his cock was now free. I wanted to feel the balls attached to the monster that was fucking (I said fucking!) me. I put my hand underneath and between my legs to find them, but instead found that he had a good few inches left to put in me. Oh god!

And then the cock in my hand exploded! I couldn't believe the shower of sperm that shot out. All up my arm, in my hair, and even on my face! And it just kept coming! I pumped him more and more to make sure I got it all out. "Unnggh!" he groaned loudly. It echoed through the hissing of the steam and everyone heard it.

"What's going on out there?" my husband demanded. The hands of the man who's cock I was sucking held my head so I could'nt speak. "We's juss he'pin' yo wife, like you aksed." replied the man who's cock had just spit all over me. And then I realized and remembered, these guys are all BLACK! The thought of black sperm (cum!) covering my body,and a black cock pumping in my mouth, and another fucking me, sent me over the edge! I wanted to scream as I came so hard! In my mind I was yelling "Fuck me! Fuck me with black cocks!" as I came again. Instead I sucked harder at the cock in my mouth. The cock that was fucking me rammed hard and I felt his balls slap against me. He was all the way in! I could feel his huge head rubbing right on my cervix and it was incredible. "I'm cumming again!" I thought, but all that came out was "I-ack" as the cock in my mouth took advantage and finally entered my throat! Oh god! I was fully impaled on huge black cock! As my body spasmed, my strength gave out. These two guys, two cocks, held me up and fucked me. Fucked my pussy and my mouth. As the cock in my mouth sawed in and out of my throat I moaned uncontrollably as I was fucked like never before. A quiet rhythmic "aahhumm ahhumm" echoed just over the hiss of the steam, "ahh from the pleasure of the cock in my pussy and "umm" from the taste of the cock in my mouth. And then the cock in my mouth swelled! Oh god! Was he going to cum in my mouth!? The second loud "Unnggh!" of the day echoed through the lockerroom as the cock in my mouth unloaded so much cum, so much cum. "Unnggh, unngghh, ungghh" he repeated with each thrust and each throb and each new stream of cum in my mouth. Nearly incoherent, I answered him with "ummm,ummm,ummm as each new washed over my tongue and down my throat. In the back of my mind I remembered that until a few minutes ago I had never even had a penis in my mouth and now I was swallowing cum from a giant black cock and loving it! As I sucked the last delicious drops from the cock in my mouth, it softened and finally withdrew. "Whheewww." was his last exclamation. "I'll second that," I thought.

"What IS going on out there?" my poor little husband asked. "hon..ahem (clearing the cum from my throat) honey, everything is f-ungh-ine." My mouth was free but the cock in my cunt was still going strong! Just stay there and finish, don't CUMMM....!" I shook again as an orgasm caught me off guard. Cum? Oh god! The cock in my cunt was going to cum too! And he's black, and I'm trying to get pregnant! But with my little husband, not this big strong cock that's fucking me...oh shit. His thrusts were getting stronger and quicker. Hoping that he would take the hint, I pretended to talk to my dumb husband. "Just ungh stay ungh there ungh! Don't ungh cum ungh don't ungh cum ungh don't ungh cum in ungh me ungh I ungh mean ungh to ungh me ungghhh!"

The intense fucking took hold of me and I started having my strongest orgasm yet. Just then the cock that was fucking me said "I get you, I'm going to pull out."

"NO!!!" I screamed. I just needed a few more strokes. Just do it I thought. Just cum in me. Just cum in me!

A new cock appeared at my face, rubbing my cheeks trying to get in my mouth. That was all it took and I shook and shook with an orgasm that I couldn't beleive possible. Oh god. I didn't want this to end! With the last of my strength (since the new guy at my mouth was holding me up) I lifted my legs from the floor and wrapped them back around the guy fucking me. "Cum! ungh cum ungh cum ungh cum! Cum ungh in ungh me ungh please!" I heard the voice but barely recognized it. I was too far gone. All I wanted was cock and cum and these guys were giving it to me. The new cock at my face thrust in my mouth. Were these guys all huge? That set off yet another orgasm, and the tight clamping my pussy gave the cock inside it sent it over too. The third loud "Unnggh!" of the afternoon echoed through the lockerroom. He held tight deep inside me and I could feel jet after jet entering my very womb! I pulled the new cock from my mouth and screamed "Yes...cum in me, cum in me, CUMMINNGGGG!" as I shook yet again in climax.

"OK already, I'm coming! Let me get my tools together" yelled my stupid husband. "Your tool is worthless," I thought. "I've got the tools right here." Then the new cock was back in my mouth and I was hungry for more cum. The cock that was fucking me slipped out and I felt sadly empty. But these guys were a team. I felt a new, giant, cock rubbing my pussy lips and slipping easily into me. "AAAGGHGHmmmmppph." As I fucked and sucked. Oh god.

Then there was the beeping of a loud horn and some yelling. "C'mon, the bus is leaving!" I faintly heard. Oh no, were they going to leave me here like this? I need it it, needed them! Oh god. The two cocks in me picked me right up and started walking! I knew I should stop but I couldn't. I clung to them with my hands, my mouth and my pussy as they walked me out, still fucking and sucking. As the lockerrom doors swung closed, I heard by pathetic husband say "OK honey, I'm...WHAT THE...?"

As the two cocks carried me into the bus, the one in my mouth exploded. I couldn't swallow it all and it ran down my chin and neck and onto my tits. And yet I wanted more. I was lost. The huge cock that was still fucking me marched right down to the back of the bus, and mashed me against the exit window for everyone to see. I was lurching forward with each of his massive thrusts, my cum covered tits squished against the glass, my head rolling back and forth in sex delirium. As we drove away, I saw my husband standing there looking in disbelief. I felt the huge black cock within me throb and fill me, and I came. Oh god.

notbillyb
notbillyb
296 Followers