A Steamy Summer Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Macy lets go of her inhibitions on a hot summer night.
6.3k words
4.47
120.3k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 06/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long awaited two week escape for my wife Macy and me. We didn't go far just a two hour drive to the New Jersey shore, but we had planned it for months. We both needed to get away from the daily grind of high pressure jobs and deadlines that was killing us both. We just wanted to relax and enjoy the sun sea and sand. What we hadn't counted on was the heat wave that now gripped the coast, making the beach oppressive.

Even the nights were sweltering. The air was heavy and still. Like being wrapped in a warm wet blanket. There was no relief unless you were indoors with the air conditioner on full blast.

In spite of the extreme conditions we sat on the deck of our rented beach house sipping cool drinks as the relentless afternoon heat put an end to any thoughts of high activity. Our one hope was that the night would bring with it a cooling ocean breeze, but as the shadows grew longer and evening edged closer it was still 102 degrees.

I sat and watched as a bead of sweat ran down the side of Macy's neck. Down over the contours and curves of her chest finally disappearing into the cavernous cleavage between her beautiful tan bikini covered breasts. The thin yellow material of her top stretched tightly over her soft mounds.

Her breathing was deep, and her skin glistened. She had a distant, far away look in her eyes as she lifted her sunglasses to the top of her head and with a wistful look gazed out surveying the beach. As if she was looking for something she had lost, or perhaps she was just thinking of a simpler more care free time. What ever it was it had the full focus of her attention.

I watched her, and attempted to follow her gaze.

Surfers skillfully carved the late afternoon swells, while children ran ahead of their parents through the wash of the waves looking for shells. Two teenage boys showing off for their girlfriends sprinted across the hot sand, and dove headlong into the curl of an oncoming wave. The girls followed with a skipping running step, laughing and squealing as they entered the ocean splashing the boys. Off shore, sea birds circled a fishing boat looking for scraps of the catch as it headed back to port. While on the beach a young couple kissing in a passionate embrace in the shade of their umbrella almost goes unnoticed.

As Macy scanned the beach there was a physical change in her. A soft smile drew across her pink lips, and her shoulders relaxed. The wistful far away gaze was replaced by a more playful impish look as she turned glancing at me, with a sly sexy smile. It was like the weight of the world was lifted off her. All the restrictions, pressures, and inhibitions that bound her in her everyday life were melting away in the furnace like heat. The lines between love and lust, reality and fantasy, normal and abnormal were all blurred like the rippling heat waves of a distant mirage.

Without so much as a word Macy stood and went in to get dressed for our night out. My wife is an account manager for a brokerage firm so almost all of her wardrobe is quite reserved: always business, never casual at work. Even when she is at home working in the yard, or sitting by the pool, she worries what the neighbors might think if she wore something to sexy.

She wasn't always like that though. When we first got married she wore sexy more revealing clothes. She use to love turning heads, and I loved her doing it, but the demands and responsibilities of her job have seemed to repressed that part of her personality. She always said, "I wanted to be noticed for my intellectual abilities not my sexual proclivities, or my bra size." It's kind of a shame because Macy has both brains and beauty.

Allow me to explain. Macy is 5'7" tall with shoulder length blonde hair, ice blue eyes, full lips, and fine facial features. She takes good care of herself and it shows. She has strong well defined legs that lead up to a beautiful peach shaped ass. She has a slender waist with a nice flat but not hard stomach. All topped off by the most beautiful set of 36dd tits that I have ever seen in my life.

Like I said Macy usually plays down her looks. Tonight, we were away from neighbors and coworkers, or anybody that might know us. I tried to encourage her to relax and let go. After all, that's why we were on vacation. We were supposed to be enjoying ourselves.

We were planning to go out have a nice dinner and then head for one of our favorite beach bars. We planned to enjoy the night dancing, and having a few drinks. We'd play and have fun well into the hours we'd normally be charging up for the next day. Little did we know how the charge from this night would energize us both.

As Macy stepped out of the bathroom, and I saw just how much repression had burned away. From where I sat the first thing I noticed were her long beautiful legs stacked on a pair of high heels. Her toned tan thighs disappeared into a pair of shorts that framed her ass like a masterpiece. Her top was a midriff tee shirt that showed off most of her flat stomach. Her full breasts flared the shirts bottom edge away from her body and the way it draped, I knew she wasn't wearing a bra. Across the front of the shirt in bold script was one word HEAVEN. She looked at me and smiled and asked "do I look alright?" All I could say was "wow you look great." She looked damn sexy and she knew it!

It was all I could do to restrain myself from taking her right then and there. I love it when Macy doesn't wear a bra when we go out, but usually my requests for her to do so were met with a firm rebuke. Tonight I didn't want to give her a chance to reconsider her decision so I quickly ushered her out the front door and to the car. I opened the car door for her, and gave her a kiss. Macy eased herself onto the passenger seat and I glanced down at her one more time before closing the door. She looked up at me with a bright and knowing smile. As I walked around the car all I could think was, God I love this woman!

Dinner went well. The food was good, and we got great service from the young college guy that was our waiter. Although, he seemed to be serving Macy more then me. He always made sure her water glass was full, and we promptly had what ever we needed. I'm sure the great service had nothing to do with the fact that the cool air of the restaurant had Macy's nipples fully erect and straining against the thin fabric of her top. Forming two very evident prominent peaks on her voluptuous breasts.

Macy and I both knew why it was so easy for her to get the waiters undivided attention. She even teased him about looking at her tits as he told us about the dessert specials. When he had finished the list of desserts Macy looked up at him with her big blue eyes, and asked in a soft sweet, but still some what indignant voice. "Excuse me,... but what are you looking at?" As she leaned back in her chair distracting him even further.

The poor kid was shocked that he had been caught obviously looking at her breasts, and thought fast. "Your shirt, I..." He stammered forcing a half smile, sure he was going to be in trouble. "I ... I was just reading it. Heaven kinda says it all ya know?"

I just smiled and looked at Macy, and said "Yeah it does."

Macy gave me a look and tried not to smile to broadly. She took pleasure from knowing the effect she was having on both the waiter and me.

We sat there for a while, had our desserts and coffee. Then we had an after dinner drink as we watched the sun set from the restaurant balcony. The reds oranges and lavender hues streaked the western sky, giving a soft glow to Macy's skin, as we looked out over the bay towards the distant mainland. I stood behind her and kissed her neck as the last bright rays of light faded beyond the horizon. As the harsh light of day gave way to the increasing shroud of night, and we decided to make our way to the beach bar a few blocks away.

We opted to walk the few blocks instead of driving, and I'm glad we did. It gave me the chance to watch Macy as we walked. With each step her full beautiful breasts would bounce and sway, her shapely legs giving her hips a nice switch with the rhythm of each strong graceful stride. She was beauty in motion. It was like watching a well choreographer seductive dance. I just never seem to get tired of seeing her this way. So sexy, self assured and self confident.

We were soon at the bar, Nardi's. It's not a big place, but they always had a good rock band playing, and the music could be heard long before you got in the door. It was like feeling the pulse and pounding heart beat of life. There is something about a summer night, rock music, booze, and scantily dressed women that just makes everything else in the world fade away.

We entered, found two seats at the bar and ordered our drinks. I ordered my usual gin and tonic with two wedges of lime. Macy ordered the drink special of the night, it was call a Brain Eraser. Macy laughed, and exclaimed "it sounds just like what I need."

She drank her first drink quickly and really liked it, so I ordered two more rounds. By midway through the third round we started to loosen up so we got up to dance. Macy loves to dance, and with the help of a few drinks so do I. The best part for me is, I get to watch her dance.

Macy moved with fluidity, and gracefulness. Smooth, and slinky. The raw sexuality that she works so hard to hide was making it's way to the surface again. The way her unrestrained breasts moved, swaying, and bouncing to the rhythm and beat of the music was mesmerizing. She reveled in the abandon of the stress free environment, allowing herself to live in the joy of the moment.

I seldom took my eyes off her as we danced. She was charged with energy of the night and stored sexuality. Macy was a vision to behold, and in my opinion far more intoxicating then any drink at the bar ever could be.

I saw more then a few guys stealing glances of her as we danced. Some of the guys who were there alone just flat out stared. Watching her every move. Macy was also aware of the looks she was getting, so she made sure they enjoyed what they saw. She isn't normally an exhibitionist, but tonight she put just a little extra into her movements. A little extra sway to her hips and a little extra bounce to her breasts. I could see that Macy was really letting go and getting into her sexuality. Without becoming to overt she was teasing the spectators, and flirting with the lustful ideas in her head. I know I enjoyed her dancing as much as anyone else. She was beautiful, sexy, and she was with me. I didn't care if they looked. In fact I liked that they looked. If I was them I'd be looking too.

The inviting glint in her cool blue eyes, and the sensual movement of her body only increased my desire for her. Macy exuded sexuality with every movement. She was exquisite to watch. We danced as long as the band kept playing. We both seemed to feel an immunity from our normal lives, as the beat of the music carried us mind body, and spirit. Allowing us to feel a freedom that we rarely indulge ourselves with.

Even with air conditioning we heated up quickly as we danced. Bodies pumping and throbbing as beads of sweat ran over our faces, and the pounding rhythmic bass beat of the music continued. After a few dances Macy's top was clinging to her heaving, swaying breasts. Her tan skin glistened is the neon light of the club, and her hair was wet forming ringlets that matted to her neck.

The band played a slow song and I held her close. I love the feel of Macy's big breasts pressed against my chest. It felt so good to have her in my arms again, feeling the sexual charge that so often eludes us in our every day complacency. As the music ended we embraced with a long lingering kiss. The band was ready for a break, and so we went back to the bar and ordered another round.

I'm not sure what was in Macy's drink, but she sure liked them. She looked so sexy as she took deep swallows to quench her thirst, or cooled her face with the side of the ice cold glass. I could see the stress melting away as she really enjoyed herself. It felt great to see Macy laugh and smile so freely again.

We were dancing and having a great time, but after three sets of constant dancing Macy and I decided to sit the next set. We were sitting at the bar for a short time when another guy came over, and asked Macy to dance. She paused and with a quizzical look asked him, "do I know you?"

"Well sort of," he replied. "I was you waiter at dinner tonight."

She looked him up and down as if she was assessing him. "Aren't you to young to be in here?" Macy asked with a sly smile.

"Well yeah, but I know the door man and I have fake ID." He said sheepishly

Macy took a long look at him and asked. "How old are you?"

"Twenty ... almost twenty one!" He said excitedly.

"You look younger," she said suspiciously.

"Yeah I always get told that."

Macy looked past him, and at me to see if it was OK. I just shrugged and nodded my approval.

I had teased Macy about the effect she had on our waiter earlier as we walked to the bar, and I thought in her current state she might want to try and compound that effect. I just had no idea how far she would take it.

She smiled at him. "Well twenty, almost twenty one lets see if you can dance."

As if it were a second thought he turned to me, shook my hand, and said. "Hi I'm Tom, you don't mind do you?"

"Mind? No go right ahead." I answered. I was more surprised that Macy had accepted his offer.

She looked at me and quickly downed her drink. Macy said "order me another," and she was off to the dance floor with Tom in tow.

I watched from the bar as they danced. Tom never took his eyes off Macy. He seemed to be caught in a trance, his eyes fixed on her swaying body. I have to admit if I was twenty again, and dancing with a woman like this I would have been in my glory, and that's exactly where Tom seemed to be.

He watched every move her tempting figure made. Her clothes now adhering to every luscious curve of her body. The material of Macy's sweat soaked tee shirt became more sheer. Making it so her areolas could be seen as shadows at he base of the peaks her nipples formed. She danced for him, as much as with him. Tantalizing him with seductive movements and suggestive looks.

Macy knew the effect she was having on this young testosterone driven man, and she pushed it to the limit. She moved her body closer to Tom. Putting her hands on his shoulders, rubbing her sleek body against him. Moving her lips within inches of his mouth while pressing her big tits against his chest. Her hips pressing against his as they danced. Macy caressed her hands over his tight chest, dragging her perfectly manicured nails down over his body. She was doing her best to seduce him right there on the dance floor. Her body moved cat like to the music, her hips swaying as his hands moved slowly, cautiously up her curvaceous sides. Inching closer to the sides of her swaying breasts.

The realization of his situation must have dawned on Tom. He turned to look towards me, but Macy put her hand on his chin and returned his gaze to her. She was not about to let him be distracted by something a mundane as reality. At least not while she continued to seductively ply him with her charms.

As a man, I knew what anxious thoughts must be going through Tom's mind. Here he was with a beautiful sexy woman teasing and tantalizing him. Her near naked breasts on display through a thin film of wet cotton with her husband watching, and sitting just feet away. Even through the fog of hormone driven desire he had to contemplate the risks, and resolve in his own mind at least if it was worth taking the chance to continue.

I watched as Tom's hands slowly inched up Macy's sides without any resistance from her. I wondered if he would have the audacity to touch her breast right there on the dance floor for me, and everyone else to see. More over I wondered would Macy allow him do it? I soon got my answer.

With her eyes locked on his, Macy put her hands on top of Tom's, and guided them up her sides to her swaying breasts. As his hands tightened on her voluptuous tits she arched her back, and raised her arms over her head. This brought the lower edge of her top to within an inch of the bottom of her beautiful tits, and gave Tom full, and unlimited access to her heaving chest as they danced. They were both lost in the vaporous haze of alcohol, heat, and hormones. Macy allowed him without restriction to caress and knead her tits right there on the dance floor. They were totally focused on each other as they got swept up in the lewd primal urges of the moment.

The next dance was a slow one, and they stayed on the floor. Macy pressed herself against Tom. As they danced, Macy's arms were around Toms neck and his hands on her hips. Tom moved his hands down over Macy's ass, but she lifted them back to her waist. After the exhibition of public tit fondling, I was some what surprised at her reservation. I could see them talking while they continued to dance. When the music ended, Macy gave Tom a nice kiss and they both walked hand in hand back to me at the bar.

I knew by the look on her face that Macy had serious apprehensions and concerns about what she had just done. Her own reality was now catching up with her, and coming into clear view. Not only had she become the floor show for dozens of lecherous on lookers, but I had witnessed it as well. What would my reaction would be to her lustful public exhibition with a young man we hardly knew? Would I be upset, and angry with her? It wasn't like Macy to ever do anything like this. At least not that I knew of anyway. So I decided to just buy another round, and didn't make anything of it for the time being.

To be perfectly honest it was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen her do, and it had me really turned on. My cock was throbbing from watching her publicly seduce Tom.

Macy approached and stood close to me. Looking for my reaction to her recent lascivious display on the dance floor. I handed her, her drink and pulled her closer to me. Macy leaned back against me and rubbed her ass against my crotch feeling swollen cock. She could tell by how hard my cock was that I had been seriously aroused by what I had seen. She then turned and gave me a deep passionate kiss and whispered "thank you."

She wasn't going to ignore her dance partner though, and Macy leaned her back against me as we talked to Tom. She ground her beautiful peach shaped ass against my rock hard cock. I whispered in her ear, "Macy you had better slow down I'm getting close." Her hand moved behind her back and she stroked my hard cock through my pants. My cock was throbbing, as she gave my balls a firm squeeze. I had to stop her or she would have stroked me off right there at the bar.

I don't think Tom had a clue as to what she was doing to me. His gaze was pretty much fixed on Macy's wet tee shirt covered tits as we continued to talked. She would chide him, "Tom, my eyes are up here honey." Pointing to her face and laughing. "When we talk baby you are supposed to at least attempt to look at my eyes once in a while."

We finished our drinks, and Macy surprised me with her next move. "I think it's time we get going. It's getting late."

I looked at her and asked, "are you sure?"

She nodded her head and said "yeah I have other plans for you tonight."

"OK then we better go" I said with a big smile.

Tom look disappointed, almost dejected at the sudden turn of events.

I told him that we had walked here. Leaving our car was back in the restaurant parking lot. He asked if he could walk with us. He had to get going too, and he had also left his car in the lot.

We walked out of the bar, and the night air hit us. It was still eighty five degrees, and it was 1am. The sultry night air seemed to press down on us as we walked through the harsh shadows cast by the street lights and head lights of passing cars. The clicking sound of Macy's heels punctuating each step she took in the heavy night air. There wasn't even a wisp of a night breeze to cool us down.

12