A Steamy Summer Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks again." Macy said to the waitress.

We decided to walk the few blocks to Nardi's again. I was just as happy doing it this time as the last. Macy's big tit bouncing and swaying with each strong confident stride. Her ass shifting under the thin cotton material that was stretch tight over her nicely rounded ass. Her short dress riding up slightly on her legs as she walked the white material accenting her bronze tanned body. I really never get tired of the dance her sensual body does as she walks.

Nardi's was jumping again and the bass beat could be heard with the door closed. We entered and took two seats at the end of the oval shaped bar. I ordered my gin and tonic with two wedges of lime and Macy ordered the drink special, sex on the beach. How appropriate, I thought. After a few drinks we got up to dance.

With the combination of physical activity and sexual energy we heated up quickly as we danced. Macy had a look of alluring salacity on her face as she focused her complete attention on me. Her body moved with grace and seduction. The slinky movements of her undulating body was captivating.

Her breasts and hip swayed in an almost hypnotic fashion. As we willingly allowed the pounding beat of the music carried us both into a state of lascivious desires. Her gestures were enticing to the mind and body.

I was see my wife in a whole different mind set. Out side of these confines she could be playful and sexy, but in here she was a seductress, and I was the focus of her seductive energy. I was actually aware however that others nearby felt it too. I could see it in the faces of the few that came into my field of view as I watched my wife dance. The lecherous looks of envy of other men and the ire of women. While other women danced to have fun and a good time, Macy danced to be sexually alluring and provocative.

Beads of sweat now flowed over the curves and couture of her supple body. Down her sweet neck and strong shoulders. Over the soft pliable mounds of her bouncing breasts, and disappearing into the chasm of her exposed cleavage. As the light cotton fabric of the dress absorbed her perspiration it became more transparent. The white material now clinging to her swaying breasts was little more then a white gossamer fog filtering the tones of her flesh. The pale triangles formed by the tan lines on her firm breasts, her full erect nipples forming prominent peaks in the soaked material circled by her chocolate rose colored areolas were all clearly visible. For all intensive purposes Macy was now topless.

The next dance was a slow one and Macy put her arms around my neck and draped herself on me, as I held her close. Her head rested on my chest as we danced. She pressed her pubic mound against my leg and rode it slowly to the rhythm of the music. I slowly slid my hand up her smooth body till I cupped her full breast in the palm of my hand, kneading it firmly and slightly pinching her nipple through the sheer material of her dress. Macy moaned softly as she tilted her head inviting me to kiss her without saying a word.

I leaned my head forward and our lips met softly at first but pure lust and unrestrained passion soon took over as our tongues twined and danced together. My hand tightened on her breast as Macy broke our kiss. Looking up at me with a deep soulful look she whispered. "Oh god! Get me out of here before I fuck you right here on the dance floor!"

I grabbed her hand and headed for the door. I'm not sure how much money I left on the bar but it didn't matter. Macy was all that mattered. We got out of the door and she threw her arms around me again and kissed me like it was her last kiss full of passion and desire. Now I wished we hadn't walked that few blocks. If I had my car we'd already be on our way home.

We walked as quick as we could with Macy's heels clicking a staccato rhythm as we made our way to the car. We stopped every few yards to satisfy our hunger for each other with a passionate kiss and a quick grope. Our gasps and moans reflecting our need for passion.

As we walked into the parking lot four guys walked out after cleaning up past closing. I could tell one of them was Tom.

"Macy please wait let me explain!" He called with true desperation in his voice.

The lights in the lot had not yet been turned off so they got a good look at her as she turned and in a sweet but firm voice said. "Good bye Tom." She got into the car and I closed the door.

I drove slowly out of the lot leaving Tom in the middle of the lot with a crestfallen look on his face.

The incident subdued Macy's mood for a few minuets. I think it was more because of her having misjudged Tom discretion then having lost our wager. But her inner flame of passion and desire soon overwhelmed her again. As I drove I moved my hand up her thigh pushing the hem of the short dress up far enough to expose her little white thong panties. I slowly stroked her hairless pubic mound through her soaked panties. I could feel her body start to tremble and tighten, and her breathing became short and shallow. Just then she grasped my hand. "Stop .. not yet! I want this one to be with your cock deep inside of me please ... Please drive faster or I won't be able to hold out much longer. I need you!"

The last few block were a flash. Finished by the worst parking job of my life. I left the car parked diagonally across a two car driveway. We got out so fast I'm lucky I took my keys.

Macy's heels clicked a rapid beat across the pavers as we rushed to the door. I fumbled with the keys as she urged me to hurry. No sooner were we in the door then Macy kissed me like a woman possessed. She was totally consumed by lust. I pulled at the bow behind her neck releasing the top of her dress letting it fall to her waist releasing her breast from their flimsy confines.

I lowered my mouth to her nipples and sucked the hard into my mouth first on then the other. Sucking and biting as Macy tore at my shirt almost ripping it off me. As I pulled at her dress she undid my pants. We both worked a a feverish pace in a frenzy to achieve satisfaction. I ripped Macy's white thong panties from her body. The snapping sound of the small strips of cloth was almost unheard over the desperate sighs and moans emanating from us both.

I left Macy's heels on, the ankle straps with the little buckles were more then I could deal with in my present state so I just scooped her up in my arms and carried her writhing body to bed. I dropped her on her back and positioned myself over her body. My throbbing hard cock aimed between her legs. Macy wrapped her long slender fingers around my cock and guided me to her slick tight pussy.

I slid my cock deep into Macy's dripping pussy with one long push till my balls rested against her puffy pussy lips. I withdrew till just the tip of my cock was still in her quivering cunt and plunged in again to my full length again. Starting a slow deep stroking motion.

Macy was racking her long nails across my back with her leg wrapped around my hips her heel digging into my but cheek literally spurring me to fuck her harder. Her cries nad moans came in quick bursts. "Oh fuck yes ... Fuck he harder now! Oh fuck yes.. Oh god .. fuck me harder .. harder!" she panted and screamed. Her body twisted and jerked writhing under my thrusting cock. Her back arched and she let go. I could feel her tunnel spasm and clinch down around my thrusting rod as I continued to impail her pussy. Wave after wave of of orgasmic shock wave coursed through her body. Till finally she relaxed.

I wasn't finished by any means my cock still ached for release. I looked at the night stand and saw her little pink bunny vibrator next to the super slick lube. I reached for both of the. First I eased the vibrator into her still quivering pussy. I hadn't turned it on yet but Macy still moaned softly. Once it was in to it's fullest length and the little bunny was pressed against her aching hard clit i turned it on low.

Macy squirmed at the first vibrations but as I turned it up she rocked and bucked her hips as the little bunny drove her closer to another waave of orgasms. At this point I turned her over onto her knees. Her cries of pleasure muffeled my the bed pillows.

I put a good squeeze of lubricant onto her tight little rectum and press my aching cock against her, easing in half way the first time. The with the second thrust I pushed in till my balls hit her ass cheeks with a slapping sound. Macy screamed and groaned into the pillows as I assulted her tight ass and the bunny vibrator filled her pussy. Macy thrust her hips back to meet my plunging. Her body wracked with sensations and stimulation that she had never dreamed of.

Her body bucked wildly as she lifter her head and wailed "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!" I swear she must have cum for three solid minuets. Her body writhing and bucking. The sight of her caused my balls to tighten. The contractions of her sphincter and the vibrations I could feel from the vibrator in her pussy just launched me over the edge. I pumped my cock int her violently filling her ass with what felt lika a pint of pearl white hot cum.

Macy was sond asleep as I lay there recounting all that had happed to us on our vacation. To help clear my head I got up and took a quick shower before laying down next to my wife and going to sleep.

I woke up the next morning with an almost frantic feeling as I emerged of my deep slumber. My my heart was pounding and my breathing was rapid. Then I felt it again Macy sucking my cock to wake me up, bit this time I was on the verge of orgasm. Within seconds of realizing what was happening I was shooting my creamy gooy load into her mouth. "Oh fuck what a way to wake up." I moand. After a deep swallow Macy smiled good morning she chirped in a cheery voice. "How are you this morning." She asked.

"I'm great. How are you?"

"Well my pussy ... my ass hole ... and and my nipples are all sore from fucking ... and I just swallower a big load of your cum so I'd say I'm fantastic!" She said with a beautiful smile

"Come on get up we have to finish packing so we can go, But before we do that can I ask you to promise me something?"

"What's that,"I asked

"Will you promise me that we will never go back to our old mundane routine, and that we can keep on exploring?"

"You've got a deal Macy."

We are still exploring to this day ... we never did go back.

12