A Step Mothers Love?

Story Info
He forms a new relationship with stepmom.
4.6k words
3.6
207.2k
39
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers

When I was 14 My Dad got remarried to another woman, He had been alone for four years since mom had up and left us. She had 4 other kids, so I wouldn’t be lonely for company anymore, even if I was going to share a room now. I was the youngest of us all, so I usually was led into the stuff that go me in trouble, I was never a leader, more of a follower, so it was easy enough to get me to do stupid kid things.

June was nice enough to me, I guess so that Dad would love her more, but that didn’t last for long. I found her to be a hot tempered woman, who wanted her way and got it within a few months. The word spoiled comes to mind when I think of her now. Dad had always been a firm no nonsense type of Father, So I was used to discipline, but as I was soon to find out exactly what that word meant.

I did the normal shit kids did that got us in trouble, and my Step-Brothers didn’t help much when they laid the blame for everything on me. June would then call me in front of her and chastise me in front of everyone, while they snickered at my embarrassment. Dad just went along with the flow, never defending me much, even when he knew she was wrong. So I knew what kind of life I would have until I got out of that house in a few years.

I did my best to stay out of her way, the next few years. Failing most of the time, and she never spared the rod on my ass. I had gotten many ass whippings over the next few years. Many years later I found she was Bi-Polar and medications really helped her, but that was too late for my teen age years. For some reason she always loved to humiliate me, something I grew used too. Naturally, her children were perfect little angels, if she only knew what shit heads they were, perhaps it would’ve made life easier on me, but she was blind to their short comings. I could only hope I lasted long enough to leave when I turned 18. That hope was crushed, My step brothers got to leave, two joined the service and two went to college, I was stuck at home sacking groceries for chump change and since June needed someone to stay home to help her, I was her natural choice.

We ( my step brothers and I ) had been out working in the yard, one week while they were home for spring break and naturally, we found something to get into we shouldn’t have, and she caught us. Expecting nothing less, I took the heat for it. They got to go to the movies, I had to stay at home to help her the following Saturday. She let Rich and Davis take her car to go the show, I got prepared for the work she had for me. I was dressed in shorts and a T-Shirt, She went to her bedroom and in a few minutes I thought I had heard her call me there, but instead, found her standing there with her clothes off, there she was, naked as the day she was born, other than her stockings, for all the world to see. The clothes she was going to change into, laid out on the bed neatly behind her.

One thing about her, for being mid 40's, June had a body to die for, four kids or not, she held up well with the age and child births. And from experience I knew she was a 36 c, I was not above checking out her panties and bras in the dirty clothes, or jacking off to them when I got a chance. Now here she was standing there in front of me, making no attempt to cover herself in her rage.

I was in deep shit now, no matter what I could say, she would turn it to where I had barged in her bedroom to sneak a look at her naked. Nothing was further from the truth, but regardless, it would be my word against hers. I stood there with my mouth dropped open, staring at the first sight of real tits I had ever seen, and bush on her that was dark, thick and curly. Naturally my dick popped up, standing at attention, and in dire need of some too. Well at least one thing I would get from this would be many, many nights of jack off fantasies.

“You sneaking little bastard!” She screamed at me, madder than I had heard her in awhile, I was expecting an ass whipping, “How dare you come in my bedroom unannounced.” I tried to tell her that I thought I had been called there, but she refused to listen. I just stood there, as she turned to me, her dark tipped nipples standing out as her slightly sagging breasts swayed. I could not tear my eyes away from them, and really didn’t try, if I was going to get in trouble, I had found that I may as well make it worth it. My eyes fell down her body to her thick curly haired pussy, this was not helping me, or my hard on.

“So, you like to peep at women when they change their clothes do you?” Her green eyes flashing, “ You think it’s funny to get a glimpse of me changing do you?”

I tried to answer and she cut me off, never letting me get out more than a, “No Ma’am.” before starting in on me again. “I always knew you were a disgusting little fucker, it would only be a matter of time before I caught you. How long have you been peeking in on me you sick little shit. Probably since the day I married your father”

The tent in my shorts was quite obvious by now, and her eyes dropped to it, her face flushed redder with her anger as she berated me for being such a sick little fucker. June never cursed much, but the words flowed out of her like water now. I tried to cover my hard on with my hands and was told to remove them. Her eyes had a strange look in them as she walked over to me and snatched my shorts down, taking my underwear with them as she did. Her hair brushed my dick as it popped free of the confines of my underwear when she bent over, and a shiver ran through my body.

Once my dick was out in the open she laughed at it’s size, my embarrassment was obvious and tears welled up in my eyes as I stood there for her inspection. My boner was sticking straight out as she walked around behind me, checking me out like I was some animal for sale at the auctions we went to.

It really wouldn’t have been so bad if only she would cover up, as hard as I tried I couldn’t tear my eyes from her breasts as they rose and fell on her heaving chest. She sat on the edge of her bed her head rose up then she saw me staring between open legs directly at her crotch, my eyes glued to the slit that almost seemed to pulse as the lips were slightly parted. June told me to stand in front of her, which I did. One thing about living in our house, you did what you were told, when you were told, or you paid for it dearly.

I stood there, my face still red and my dick standing out in front of her, bouncing with my heart beats. “So, what did you plan on doing once you saw what you wanted to see? Go out and jack off? Is that what you were going to do?” She asked me, her voice slowly returning to more of a normal tone. “You were going to go touch yourself like nasty boys do?”

It was hard to deny that I would now do that, but since I had not planned on her being in the state of undress she was in I couldn’t lie about it. “No Ma’am, I didn’t know you were changing when I thought you called me in here.”

“So, now it’s My fault you burst into my room is it? I’m to blame for your perversion am I?”

I could only shake my head No, since there was no way I would win this discussion.

“Well, I’m glad you decided to tell the truth for once, But that will not stop the discipline you need for you perverted behavior. Take your shorts off and lay on the bed, face first! You will get your whipping.” June commanded me.

“I can’t do that June, I just can’t.” I pleaded with her.

“Well, since you don’t want to mind, I guess I should go call your Father and see what he as to say about this situation then.”

Oh Fuck, I was a dead man now, if Dad found out he would kill me. “No June, please don’t do that, I never meant to come in here, I never tried to see you naked.” Knowing there was nothing I could say to get me out of this.

“So then do what I told you to do.” She glared at me.

I slowly moved my hand towards the band on my shorts and slowly pulled them from my below my balls down to my knees. “I told you to take them off you little shit, now so it!” She screamed at me. June walked to Dad’s closet and got his belt from the hanger, then returned and sat on the side of the bed. “Perhaps we can whip the evil perversion from you.”

I pulled them all the way down then kicked them to the side, standing there bare ass naked with my hard on sticking out. I lay face down across her lap while she sat on the bed, my boner hot against her warm legs as I did.

Then she started whipping me, not like the usual whippings I got, but much more brutal, It didn’t matter if she hit me on my ass or my back as I squirmed trying to avoid the lashes. If fact I don’t believe she cared where they landed and I knew better than to scream for mercy, so I shoved my face into the bedspread and cried out into it with every lick she gave me. I cant say how long she beat me, but it had been unmerciful it the abuse. The bedspread was soaked in my tears when her temper died down, that or her arm was just to tired to hit me anymore.

I lay there crying on, across her lap, my erection rubbing on her leg while I afraid to reach around and rub my raw ass cheeks, knowing it might set her off again. So I waited for her to tell me what she wanted me to do, it only took a minute then she told me to stand up. I did as the tears ran down my face, to afraid to look at her, I stared down, past my dick which for some reason was still as hard as it had ever been.

June looked at it as I turned to face her, her gaze went to my dick as it stood out in front of me, throbbing with my hearts beating. “What’s that?” she asked as she pointed to it, “I see you have not learned a thing from this have you! Well in that case you will make it go away.”

I didn’t know what she meant, there were two ways I knew to get rid of it, let it go down, on its own, or jack off. So I stood there hoping it would go down soon before she got pissed again. It refused to cooperate as it throbbed in front of her gaze.

“Well?” she looked at me, “Are you going to make it go away?”

“I’m trying June!” I mumbled. “I really am, it won’t, I don’t know why, it just won’t.” I started sobbing again.

“Well if you can’t make it go away then jack it off, I am not going to stay here all day while you wait.” She ordered.

“I can’t do that June, please don’t make me do that. Not in front of you, Please.” I begged her.

“Fine then, I will call your father and tell him about you, we will see what he has to say about you peeping on me while im in the nude!”

Knowing I had no choice in anything, I sobbed as my hand fell to my dick and wrapped my fist around it, then started to jack off in front of her. Tears running down my face as I did. Her eyes staying on my cock as the skin on it moved with my fist, I watched her as she stared at my hand moving then she licked her lips. I turned my eyes to her breasts, trying to get this over with as fast as I could, but the embarrassment was to great for me to get any pleasure from the feeling.

June was getting frustrated with me, I didn’t know at the time she liked to watch a man ejaculate, I wasn’t aware of the feeling she got from the feeling of power from making a man do what she wanted. “Come on, do it, I know you want to cum, Hurry up.” she told me curtly. Her talking wasn’t helping me any. I jacked off as fast as I could and after 10 minutes or so I finally felt like I would cum soon, and I thought about where I would put it. I had nothing for it to land in, but, I wasn’t going to stop and get something, so I held my other hand under my dick to catch it.

I closed my eyes as I started to cum, the hot spunk missing my hand from the force of it as it shot past, then I felt some hit my fingers and palm, not much though. My hand slowed down as I opened my eyes, June had a weird look in her eyes as she looked in my hand the to her legs. My gaze followed hers to her legs. OH shit, I has shot cum all over her leg, I didn’t know what to do now, she looked up at me, her eyes filled with anger.

“You sorry little bastard, look on my leg, you got your filth on me. Clean it off, NOW!” she screamed. I turned to go to the bathroom to get a washcloth to wipe it off. “Where are you going? I said Clean it off me now!”

I stood there not understanding what she was telling me to do. I just stood there until she told me to get on my knees, I did, then she said something I never would’ve thought of. “Lick it off!”

My eyes widened, I know shock showed on my face as I looked up at her, I had never tasted my own cum or anyone else for that matter. Shit I had never even had any pussy yet, the girls I knew wouldn’t do that.That was something my step brothers gave me a lot of grief over, me being a virgin.

I looked at the large globs of my spunk on her stockings, and hesitated, the next thing I knew, I was seeing stars. She had slapped my upside my head, I shook my head trying to clear it and felt her hand grab me by the head and force my face to the nearest spot on her leg. She pushed my face into it, the strong smell of it permeated her leg, I felt the slick feeling of it on my face and lips.

Not wanting to, but having no choice, I slowly stuck my tongue out, and tasted my own spunk, I used the tip of my tongue as I began to lick her leg. The stockings felt slightly rough but exciting to me. I flattened my tongue and licked the spot off, then when I raised my eyes to find the next spot, my eyes went up her leg and saw her garters s they held her stockings, and further up I saw June her pussy was covered in thick curly hair, as dark as the hair on her head, and it extended well beyond her panty line on each side down her inner legs.

I didn’t get to look long before she pushed me face to another glob of spunk further up her stocking covered leg. I licked it off then moved to the next one. I had thought it would gag me to do this, but the sight of her gash took my mind off that. I stared at her pussy as I moved to places that had no sperm on them, then her hand went to her pussy and she started rubbing it. Her fingers spread the thick dark edged lips open, and went to her (as I found out later what it was called) clit and began to massage it furiously. Her movements frantic and as I got higher up, past her garter on her bare skin her breath came faster.

My face was still about 6"s from her pussy, but I could smell her sex between her legs, my cock was as hard as it had ever been and my hand went to it and I started pounding my pud again, as I watched her hand rub her pussy furiously. I had cleaned everything off of her but didn’t stop licking her since she had not said too. I watched as she began to ooze a clear liquid from her slit, and it covered her fingertip as she rubbed her self.

Soon her breath was coming faster as well as her fingers movements on her pussy, my tongue still working along the inside of her thigh, she suddenly grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled me to her pussy, the thick curly hair tickled my nose as the heat surrounded my cheeks, as my lips brushed her pussy lips. “Lick it you sorry shit, lick my pussy.” June cried out to me.

I tasted my first pussy, and it was good, her legs clamped around my head as my tongue licked up her slick slit. The hairs parting as my tongue went up to the top of it, I wasn’t sure what to do, so I just licked wildly, hoping it would please her. Obviously it did, because she started shaking, and she fell back on the bed, raising her legs and placing her feet on the edge, spreading them open wider, my hand was beating my dick and I knew it would only be moments before I came again.

When she came, I was hit with a thick liquid which I eagerly lapped up, tasteless but still good, her legs shaking on the sides of my face as she came. Her hands never leaving my head as she pushed it deeper between her thighs, I was having a hard time getting a breath of air as she pressed me into her. Suddenly, she sopped and pushed me away from her and then sat up. “Stand up.” she ordered me. I did as she said, June then leaned forward and grasped my cock roughly and pulled me to her.

She had a glazed look in her eyes as she stared at my throbbing hard on, then she surprised me by taking my cock in her hot mouth, swallowing it whole, I stood there in awe as I watched her face bury my cock, her tongue worked the underside of my cock and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked it deep and hard. She had only sucked me for a moment as I felt myself shoot my second load in less than ten minutes, she acted as if nothing had happened as she swallowed it, pulling me by my ass cheeks as deep as she could while gulping it down.

After she had enough, she pushed me away, got off the bed and went to her bathroom. Not knowing what to do, I stood there, pants and underwear around my ankles. I looked at my shrinking cock and saw it shiny from her spit, As much as I wanted to burst out in a grin, I kept from smiling at receiving my first blow job, and one that was totally unexpected, not to mention having ate my first pussy. My embarrassment had left long ago, along with the thoughts of how disgusting it would be to taste my own sperm.


June returned to the bedroom, looked at me the said in a condescending manner and tone, “Are you still here? Look at you, you disgust me. Put your clothes on and get out of my sight!”

I yanked my pants up and got out of there as fast as I could, not understanding everything that had happened or why, but it sure beat getting another ass whipping. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up some the went in the living room and sat on the couch watching TV, June stayed in her room for over an hour before coming out to start supper, never once looking at me or even acknowledging I was even in the same house. That was better than her being on my ass for something I had done or not done, so I kept quiet.

Everyone came home, and we had a nice quiet supper, watched some TV then went to bed. Sunday was always a good day around the house. Dad BBQ’d chicken us kids had the day pretty much off after Church unless something really needed done. June was busy in the kitchen, humming, which was unusual for her as she baked bread and prepared the rest of our meal. After lunch dad asked us if we all wanted to go into town to the hardware store for some things he needed. Rich, Davis and I did, June said her feet were hurting and she would stay at home.

Just as we got to the door to leave, June called me back and said I was to stay with her to massage her feet for her. Dad just shrugged his shoulders and they left, Knowing it would be at least two hours before they returned , June smiled. Her smile not a pleasant one, it seemed to be more of an evil one.

She sat in her recliner and told me to get at her feet, remove her shoes, then massage her feet. I sat cross legged at her feet and took one of her feet, removed the shoe, then took off the other one. I placed a foot on my thigh and began to massage her toes, then worked to the ball of her feet and sole. After five minutes of that foot I took her other one and did the same. I kept my eyes trained at her feet, since her dress had ridden up her legs when ever she moved them for me to get another spot on her foot.

She then had me massage her leg, I twisted my body at an angel to reach it easier, and when I did she placed her foot on my crotch directly on my dick and balls. Her eyes were closed as she relaxed and soaked in the pleasure of my massage. A few minutes later I felt her foot start rubbing my dick lightly, that in turn, gave me an erection. Also my view had gone up to where I was massaging up her leg, and as my eyes went up her legs, I saw June had on no panties, her gash open to my view. I could see moisture on her pussy lips, I could not force myself to tear my eyes away from it, nor did I wish to.

After I was done with her legs, She looked at me like I wasn’t there. I was still sitting at an angle from her and was fixing to get up. “Where do you think your going? Your not done!” I was told firmly. “Do my feet some more.” I picked up a foot and started massaging it again, “No, that’s not what they need, suck my toes.” She had been on her feet all morning, and I knew they were sweaty, I had felt them while still damp after taking off her shoes earlier, I thought to myself, It can’t be as bad as licking up my own fluids, and inserted her small toe in my mouth and sucked on it.

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers
12