A Step Too Far

Story Info
While husband is away, she went too far.
2.2k words
2.53
141.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband was gone for the week and I was just too hot to stay home alone. I had tried the videos and various toys, but nothing seemed to work. I decided to take it upon myself to see what kind of action I could find. I took a long, hot shower to get myself in the mood. Now, what to wear. First my purple thong. Matching bra that is cut very low. You can se the brown of my nipples at the edge. I decided on a short, red leather miniskirt. Very low cut white blouse. Top it off with my three inch stiletto heels. Now I’m set. Just need to pack my bag just in case.

I am thirty-seven, but can still pass for thirty. I am 5’6” and 125. 38d-24-33 to be specific. I have thick, muscular thighs and a nice round ass. I have brown hair down the middle of my back and blue eyes. I run thirty miles a week and take high-impact aerobics four days a week. I am still in very good shape, if I do say so. I know guys like to look at me and I encourage it whenever I can. Love to bend over so they can see down my top, or up my skirt. It gets me as hot as it does them.

Now I am dressed. Where to go? I decide on somewhere quiet and out of the way. Somewhere I can talk. I walk into the bar and it is only about a third full. It is still early. I grab a table and order a drink – a beer and a shot of tequila. I may need it to get my courage up.

I doesn’t take long before a guy joins me. He is large. About 6’2”. Over 200 pounds. Has that rugged look. Hasn’t shaved today. Casually dressed. He is clearly younger than me, but that is ok. He introduces himself.

“Hi, I’m Richard. And you are?”

“Pleased to meet you,” and smile at him. He is sitting next to me. Very close. He offers to buy me another drink and I accept. We toast each other before slamming our shots. I was feeling very warm. We talked for a while, very casual. Not giving him too much information. I rubbed my leg up against his. Slowly, sensuously. Let my hand rest on his arm. Leaned into him, my breasts pressing against him. We had a few more drinks. My head was starting to swim. He was trying to get me drunk, and I was trying to let him.

I got up to go to the restroom. I know he was staring at my ass as I walked away. I shook it just a little extra for him. I was loving it. I came back staring into his eyes the whole way across the room. My body swaying from the tequila. I knew other guys were watching me, but I had eyes only for him. When I got to him, I placed my arm around his shoulder, leaned in and kissed him deep, my tongue diving down his throat. I could tell by his reaction I caught him off guard. I smiled at him.

“You want to get out of here?”

He just nodded.

“My place or yours?”

He said he lived close. We got up and he helped me as I staggered to the door. I gave him my keys and I slid into the passenger seat. He only lived about five minutes away. That is good, because I could not wait long. The whole way there I rubbed his cock, licked and bit his ear. He rubbed his hand up my thigh. I could have fucked him right there in the car. We staggered to his apartment, kissing and groping the entire way.

Once inside, I told him there were some rules. Could he handle it. He smiled dumbly. I smiled and reached into my bag. I pulled out a mask. It was a face, but it was entirely white. It had the features of a man, but no color at all. I put in on him softly. I told him he was not to speak unless I told him he could.

I took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. I told him to undress while I watched. He peeled his shirt off. He had a well muscled chest. Very hot. He unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the ground. The front of his boxers were tenting out. He hooked his fingers into the band and pulled them down. His cock sprang out. It had to be over nine inches. And very thick. He stood before me, his hard muscled body contrasted by the expressionless mask. It was somewhat surreal.

I sighed and told him to sit. He obliged. I stood about three feet from him. I peeled my blouse over my head, dropping it at his feet. Then my skirt, falling around my ankles. I seductively stepped out. I rubbed my hands slowly over my body as he watched. I could hear his breathing getting faster. I reached the clasp in the front of my bra. I slowly unclasped it, teasing him. I stood before him, my nipples rock hard. My nipples are pierced and have gold rings in them. “More?” I asked. He just nodded. Good. He remembers the rules. I hooked my thumbs in my waistband and peeled my panties over my legs. I was now before him naked. My pussy is shaved close, a thin line of soft, silky hair. I have a tattoo of a dolphin on the left side. I have my pussy pierced at the top with a gold ring in it.

He started to reach out, but I told him to be patient. I went to my bag again and pulled out two pieces of rope. I went back to him and told him to tie my wrists. He tied one end around each wrist. I held out my hand to help him stand. I lay down on the bed on my stomach, my hands behind me. I bent my legs, and I told him to tie the other end to my ankles. I could feel his soft hands on my legs. He started to tie it. “Be firm,” I told him. “Make sure I can’t get loose.” He pulled tight. Could feel my arms pulled behind me, my legs pulled up tight. This was good. I told him to pull my head to the edge of the bed. Now, get my bag. Get the camera and set it up. He took the camera to the table and pointed it at the bed. I could see the red light come on. He came back to me. “Fuck my face.”

He slid his cock to my lips. I kissed it softly, licking the tip. I licked down the shaft. He grabbed the back of my head. “Rougher,” I told him. He grabbed my head with both hands and rammed his cock into my mouth. I was sucking him rough. Biting him. Scraping him with my teeth. He was humping my face. I had him buried down my throat. I could tell by his breathing, he was close. I pulled away, teasing him with my tongue. “Fuck my mouth. Be a man. Use me, come on my face.” He grabbed me forcefully again and stuck his cock in deep. I sucked him hard. It was wild looking up into that expressionless face, yet hearing the fast breathing, feeling the hands rough on my head. He was humping my face, moaning. I was moaning around his cock. Finally, he pulled back, coming all over my face. He exploded several times, coating my face. He rubbed his cock all over my face, in my hair. I took him back into my mouth, cleaning him up. Ensuring I got every drop. He stepped back and I smiled. “Like that?” He nodded. “Now what you want?”

He hesitated, then stepped behind me. He came back to front. He had a pillow case. He placed it over my head so I could not see anything. I could hear him shuffling around, wondering what he was doing. He came back to me. I felt something cold touch my skin. Then I felt the bite on my nipples. He had found the nipple clamps in my bag. He tightened them down hard. I gasped as they tightened on each nipple. I heard him leave the room. Silence. I thought I heard the front door, but couldn’t be sure. I lay there alone. My arms were killing me. My nipples hurt like hell. If I lifted my legs, I got a little reprieve, but then my hips started hurting. The pain was intense. I don’t know how long I lay there before I heard him come back.

I felt him climb on the bed behind me. He lifted me up and placed two pillows under my hips so my ass was high in the air. I felt his hands on my ass. I sighed softly. I felt him rubbing oil into my ass. I moaned softly for him to continue. As he rubbed my ass with one hand, I felt a finger penetrate my ass. It caught me by surprise, but I liked it. I moaned and told him to keep going. He slowly fucked my ass. I started rocking my ass back against his hand. One finger became two, then three. I was rocking hard now. Moaning for more. He pulled his fingers out and I cried out to not stop. He grabbed my hips with both hands. I could felt him press against me. The tip of his cock touched my ass. I gasped and relaxed. He started to penetrate. He went slowly. I could feel his huge cock filling me. Finally, he was buried. “Fuck me,” I begged. He started going faster. He slapped my ass as he went. I was rocking my ass back against him, trying to get all I could. I was screaming out for more. He made me come so hard. I collapsed forward. “Please, don’t stop.” He did stop. I felt him lean over to the side a bit. What was he doing? Then I felt another hand on my ass. My god, what was happening? I felt another body pressed against me. Another cock against my ass. They could be thinking this, could they? Yes. I felt the second cock start to press into my already full ass. Oh, no. I can’t take this.

I told them to stop. Demanded it. They said nothing. I felt the second cock start to penetrate. God, it hurt. I felt like I was being split apart. He just kept pushing until he was all in. They stopped for a moment, gave me a chance to get my breath. My chest was heaving from the strain. Begging them to stop.

One started to pull out. When he was almost out, he started back in while the other pulled back. They worked in perfect rhythm fucking my ass. I was starting to warm to it. My ass was rocking against them. One of them reached beneath me. I felt something cold penetrate my pussy. I was not sure, but I think it was a bottle. He fucked me with it while they continued to fuck my ass. It was too much. I started screaming for them to fuck me. Now I was begging them to keep going. I truly could not get enough. It seemed like I had one, long rolling orgasm. I thought I would pass out.

Now I felt the pillow case being lifted from my head. The bright light hurt my eyes. I saw someone standing before me. He was naked with his cock before me. He was now wearing the mask. I eagerly took him deep down my throat. It was so bizarre to have three guys fucking me without making a sound. They were all dead quiet like I asked. The only sound in the room was my moaning and screaming, and their rapid breathing.

I continued to satisfy them all, wanting to make them come like I had. The one in my mouth started to tense. I knew he was close. He pulled away and came all over my face. Long strings of come everywhere. I licked off what I could. He pulled away and went behind me. I felt one pull out of my ass. I hated it to go. He came to the front. He was now wearing the mask. He stuck his cock that had just been in my ass in my mouth. I couldn’t help but suck it. I was so horny I would do anything. He heated up quick and also exploded on my face. My face was coated, and I wanted more. I told the one still in my ass to come to the front. He stood before me stroking his cock. I felt him unload on my face, to. I collapsed on my side, my arms and legs in agony. I soon passed out from the pain and the tequila.

I woke up in my driveway the next morning. I was naked. My clothes were lying on the seat. My face was covered with dried come. I wasn’t sure how I had let this happen, but knew if the opportunity came up, would do it again.