A Stepdaughter's Sex Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to show you how to masturbate?" he asked, not sure what he wanted the answer to be.

Julie just nodded her head.

Charles sat back down and swallowed hard. This would be interesting. He looked up and down at his innocent daughter, her perfect skin and curves ending at her tight jeans, beneath which they were about to explore. He obviously wanted to see her naked. Any warm-blooded male who was not her biological father would. And he knew that he was not going to take advantage of her. If she was going to learn this from anyone, it might as well be him. "You need to take your jeans off."

Julie didn't hesitate. She stood up from her chair, undid the button at her waist and shimmied the jeans down to the floor. Charles looked intently at her small white panties. She was a natural blonde, but her hair was still dark enough to show through. She didn't need to be told to take them off as well, and was soon standing naked in front of her step-dad.

Charles took a moment to really look at her, not just as a sexual person, but as a young woman about to enter the world. She was beautiful. If anything, she was too thin. Her hips hadn't filled out as much as her chest, and her butt was flat, but she was still stunning. Beth had more curves below, but she had also given birth twice. It was still a month or so until swimsuit season, and her shaving had been neglected over the winter, but he doubted she trimmed her bush very short anyway. She didn't strike him as the type that would. Now her friend Stephanie . . .

"What next?" she asked, pulling Charles from his thoughts.

"Sit down," he said, trying hard not to make his voice crack. She obeyed. "Reach down with your right hand and find your clitoris. That's good . . . find the nub and move it around in circles with your middle finger."

He watched as she explored her sex for what she said was the first time. She bit her lip, but it looked like it was more out of nervousness than pleasure. "Slide your fingers further down to your vagina."

"It's very wet," she explained.

"It should be. Dip a few fingers inside yourself and stroke back and forth. Good . . . now pull that moisture back up to your clit and continue to roll it around." With the lubricant, the sensation from playing with herself increased tenfold, and now Charles could see her arch her back slightly and her upper lip peeled back as she bit harder on her lower lip, turning it white.

Charles watched for the next 30 seconds as her fingers moved clumsily trying to capture the engorged nub between her legs, but it slipped away each time she applied pressure. "Use your left hand to spread the skin around your clit," he instructed.

She sent her other hand down, squeezing her breasts together with her arms so that her proud nipples nearly touched. Below, with the loose skin above her pussy pulled taut by her other hand, her clit stood still in the center. She flipped it with her fingers like plucking a string, and it produced beautiful music as she started to moan. She didn't need to be told to dip back to her honey pot every minute or so, and soon her hips were rolling and her breathing getting heavy.

Each time she put her fingers inside her she spent more and more time thrusting in and out, stretching herself with all four fingers. Her thumb angled back up to her clit, and she found that it brushed against her with each down stroke. Charles felt himself getting hard again despite his own orgasm, and was intrigued to see the orgasm build on Julie's face in the same manner that it did in her mother.

Her breathing became very staccato in rhythm with the activity below her legs. Her eyes began to roll back in her head as her shoulders arched back against the chair. Without warning, her breathing suddenly stopped, and she seemed frozen in time for a couple seconds before her hips leaped from the chair and she let go her breath. A loud moan escaped her lips, and she thrust her hand deep inside her to ride out the orgasm.

Charles was fully hard again by the time it was done, and his eyes roamed the young body before him as she slumped in her chair, exhausted. Eventually she smiled, and looked back at her teacher. "That was incredible." Her eyes had difficulty focusing on anything, but when she saw that the bulge had returned she sat up a little straighter. "Are you hard again?"

Charles smiled at her. "You put on quite a show."

"I didn't get to touch it before," she lamented.

Charles froze. They hadn't touched each other at all so far, and he swore to himself for his wife's sake, that he would not touch her daughter. She saw his hesitation and put on a pleading face. "I just want to touch it. It looks soft, but I know it must be hard."

"You can only touch it with your hands," Charles said and stood up to undo his pants again. He took the short step over to the seated teenager, and offered his stiff penis to her.

Julie reached up slowly, touching the head, and pushing on the spongy tissue until she felt the stiff inner core. Her fingers stretched to encircle it and she gently rubbed it up and down. "Weird," she said under her breath.

Charles' whole body began to tremble. He wanted desperately to shove his cock into her gaping mouth only a few inches away, but he fought the urge by thinking of his wife. Despite his earlier ejaculation, he still had a ton of pent up sexual frustration, and he would be begging his wife for sex tonight.

Julie had been feeling him for about a minute when Charles very slowly pulled away. Julie reluctantly lowered her hand and looked up at him. "I would have never imagined that it would feel like that, thank you."

Charles struggled to stuff his throbbing dick back in his pants, and eventually was able to zip back up. He glanced at his watch and was shocked by how much time had passed. "Your friend will be here soon," he said.

Julie stopped staring at the tent in his pants long enough to look at the clock on the wall and agreed. "I need to take a shower," she said, getting up from the chair and crouching to gather her clothes. "Can you answer the door when she gets her and tell her to go up to my room?"

"I can do that," he said, checking out her ass as she bent over to get her shoes. "Julie," his voice was suddenly serious. "I'm glad we had this talk and that you have learned some things, but you should not tell anyone what we did."

She laughed at him with her clothes bundled in her arms. "I'm not stupid, Dad." With that she bounded passed him and headed to the stairs. He watched her small butt jiggle as she ran and sighed. This little "talk" had done little to quell his sexual frustration. He felt like going to his room and digging through the videos under his bed to find something in his teen collection that would remind him of Julie. Or even better, Stephanie.

Beth knew about the videos, and they had watched a few together. She tolerated their existence and occasionally asked for some, but she didn't know how many of them were girl-on-girl or teen related. Many were copies and unlabeled, but Charles knew them all.

The water for the shower went on upstairs a few minutes later, and Charles sat down to watch TV in the living room for ten minutes before the door rang. Julie was predictably still in the shower, and Charles got up to get the door. Stephanie smiled as her friend's dad opened the door. "Hi, Mr. Miner."

"Hello, Stephanie." Charles' boner had finally calmed down as he had watched TV, but the sight of Stephanie in her minimal tank-top that was a few inches short of touching the tops of her jeans and the barely visible red straps over her hips that indicated a thong, made his groin begin to stir again.

He tried to keep his eyes up, but failed miserably. Stephanie was a full woman. It was hard to think of her as only 18. She was several inches taller than Julie, almost as tall as Charles, with brown hair and blue eyes. She had only slightly smaller breasts, but they were more in proportion with her wider hips, bubble butt, and extremely long and shapely legs.

"Julie's in the shower. She said you could wait in her room."

"Thanks," she said, noticing him checking her out and returning the favor. She stepped past him, making sure her breast rubbed against his arm and then scurried up the stairs. Charles turned to watch her ass sway as she climbed and then retreated to the master bedroom.

Upstairs, Stephanie waited another five minutes before Julie turned off the shower. Another five minutes later and the young woman came into her bedroom with pink pajama pants and white t-shirt. She ran into the room and jumped on her bed. Julie could see the glow in her friend's eyes and knew there was a story behind them.

"You will never guess what happened before you showed up!" she exclaimed.

***

Charles had waited for his daughter to get out of the shower, and then took one himself. He realized he probably didn't have to wait, because they wouldn't be competing for hot water. He needed a cold shower to bring him back to his senses. All he could think about were the girls upstairs, and wondered if they ever fooled around with each other. It was hard for him to think about Stephanie being as naïve as Julie was. That girl carried herself with a certain air of confidence that let everyone know she knew what was what.

Despite the cold shower, Charles was still sporting a stiffy when he got out. He put on a pair of boxers to sleep in, and laughed at how silly they looked with his dick pitched inside. He realized it wasn't going away without another jerk session. It wouldn't satisfy his desire to stick his dick in a young pussy, but it would at least calm him down until Beth got home. And she had a good enough body that he could imagine her to be anyone he wanted, and often did.

The well-worn cardboard box under the bed was hidden beneath the dust ruffle and behind some luggage. The disk he wanted was a blank looking CD with the letters "T G ON G," which stood for "Teen Girl on Girl." At least that is what he thought he remembered it to mean. After putting it in the DVD and flipping on the TV that hung on the wall opposite the foot of their bed, he confirmed that his memory was good. There were several scenes with different girls, and he started watching the first one, sitting on the end of his bed, with one hand in his lap and the other on the remote.

***

Stephanie was flushed when Julie finished her story. They were both sitting on her bed cross-legged. Julie had used her hands to tell the story while Stephanie's remained in her lap. The brunette could see the excitement of her friend as she detailed her sexual experience as her nipples woke up beneath her t-shirt.

"How I would have loved to be you!" Stephanie said. "You even got to touch it."

Julie laughed. "Actually, I got the courage to go through with it all by imagining that I was you."

Stephanie was too aroused to laugh. She felt her body come alive with arousal as well. It wasn't as obvious as Julie, as the taller girl was wearing a bra, but by the action of her fists rolling around in her lap, anyone could see what was on her mind. "He didn't touch you, though, right?"

"He didn't lay a finger," Julie said. "I don't think he ever will. He respects our relationship too much."

"He must be crawling up the wall right now, then," Stephanie said. "You gave that kind of show and he never got to touch you. And from as busy as you've told me your mom is, he must not be getting a whole lot of action. But you are right, he'd never touch you."

Both girls were thinking it, but neither wanted to say it: He would touch Stephanie.

"When is your mom getting home?" Stephanie asked.

Julie glanced at the clock by her bed. "Not for another two hours."

Stephanie grinned. "Do you want to go down stairs to see what he's up to?"

Julie answered by getting off the bed and moving to the door. The two girls crept quietly down the stairs and around the hall to the master bedroom. In Charles' current state, his mind was a mess, and he hadn't closed his door all the way. The girls could hear the female moaning from inside and wondered for a second if he had gotten so desperate that he had called someone over.

Stephanie was the bold one, and she slowly pushed the door open to look inside. Charles' back was to the door and she could see the flat screen TV easily. She smiled at the girl on girl porn on the screen, not missing the ages or hair colors of the girls (blonde like Julie and brown like her). He was definitely thinking about them. The door opened quietly, and even if there had been a squeak, the sound from the TV would have masked it.

Julie hadn't seen a video like this before and would have never guessed that her father had anything like it. Stephanie knew better and her eyes were focused on the man at the end of the bed. She saw a hand was in his lap, but there was very little arm movement. She knew that if she moved far enough in to see what he was doing, she would be seen as well. So unless she and Julie were just going to turn around and go back upstairs, she might as well announce herself.

"Need any help?"

Charles leaped off the end of the bed, nearly hit his head on the ceiling. "What the . . ." He turned to see the two girls. Julie was still by the door, her eyes fixed on the screen. Stephanie was barely ten feet way from him. He had dropped the remote and his dick. His erection was sticking out of the fly of his boxers pointing right at Stephanie. Her eyes fixated on it, but also took time to roam up his naked torso and shocked expression.

A million thoughts went through his mind, but the only one that mattered was that his fantasy was about to come true. Stephanie knew her job and she walked up to the nearly naked man and knelt before him. Charles didn't move or say anything. He just stood there as the sexy 18-year-old reached her hands to his cock and began to stroke it. She knew what she was doing, which didn't surprise Charles, but he hadn't thought she would be as good as she was.

She didn't waste too much time with her fingers and soon had her lips around his swollen head. She looked up at him, her smile obvious even though her mouth was full. He still wore his boxers and she took him deep enough for her nose brush against his waistband. It felt incredible, and Charles found it difficult to keep his balance. He grabbed onto her bobbing head for balance as much as anything else, but soon found himself guiding her mouth back and forth over his throbbing dick.

His eyes rolled back in his head, but not before he saw his daughter sitting in a reading chair along the wall. She had one hand in her pajama pants with the other up under her shirt. Her eyes went from Stephanie to the screen above her, trying hard not to meet the eyes of her dad.

Charles felt like he should be able to last a long time, since he had recently orgasmed, but Stephanie was good, and when he thought he might be a minute away, his hands moved to her shoulders and held her at bay. Stephanie was worried he might be calling it quits, but the grip on her shoulders pulled up slightly, and she obeyed by getting to her feet.

The tall brunette found her mouth only an inch offset from the strong man before her, and they met in a fierce mutual kiss. Their tongues fenced while his hands slid down her shoulders and along her hourglass figure until they dropped to her hips and then moved to grab her ass. She squeaked from the hard squeeze, but kept her mouth engaged with his. His hands slid up this time but didn't stay on top of her clothes.

Charles' fingers pried beneath the white tank top, and his palms were flat against her ribcage as he pulled the top up. He palmed her breasts though her bra briefly before pulling the top completely off, their kissing interrupted for only a second. He tossed the top aside and moved his hands back to her waist, this time undoing the buttons on her jeans. Their lips parted again, this time for several seconds, as he pulled down her pants to reveal the red thong he had guessed at earlier. He trailed kisses down her body and then back up till he was at her mouth again.

There was a hunger and a passion there that Charles couldn't remember with his wife. It was a hunger that had been gnawing at him secretly since last summer when he had watched this girl prance around the beach.

His hands were on her ass again, not to squeeze, but to pick her up. Stephanie wrapped her legs around him, her hands clinging to his muscled torso.

The pair moved over to the edge of the bed, and Charles sat down with the girl on his lap. She was higher now, and their lips parted as his face nestled between her breasts. With one skilled hand, he reached around to undo the clasp in the back. Her bra fell to the floor and soon Charles was feasting on her perfectly round tits. His hands were on her bare ass, while she ground her barely covered pussy into the steel pipe he kept in his lap.

Julie watched her friend ride her step-dad in awe. She no longer glanced up at the screen, which had changed scenes to two bleached blondes with fake breasts. Her hand was busy between her legs, and she felt it cramping from having to push against her tight panties. A few seconds later, she was naked from the waist down, rubbing her clit and wet pussy while she watched Charles work Stephanie over.

The older man sucked hard at each breast, as she arched her back for him, trying in vain to pull them out of shape, while knowing that the young flesh was still tight. His hands reached down underneath her, fingering her asshole as she ground her pussy into his dick. She was moaning loudly now, and he knew she wanted desperately to fuck him. He wanted it too; he just needed to be sure.

He pushed her back so she sat near his knees, giving them an angle to bring their faces back together. "I need you inside me," she said gasping.

That answered that.

"I have condoms in the nightstand next to the bed," he replied.

She wasn't happy about that, but understood the rules. She slid back, reaching her feet to the floor and then standing briefly before him in only a thong to give him a full view of her. Stephanie noticed Julie for the first time rubbing herself off on the side of the room and smiled at her.

Charles just collapsed backwards on the bed, staring at the ceiling as the moans from both his daughter and the women on the TV were interrupted by the sliding open of his nightstand. He remembered only when he heard Stephanie chuckled what else was in that drawer, but didn't feel like doing anything about it. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Stephanie toss something to his daughter, and a second later when a buzzing sound filled the room, he knew Julie was trying out her mother's vibrator.

Charles sat back up as Julie walked to the edge of the bed holding a square piece of foil in her hand. She put it on the bed and leaned her breasts into his face as she reached for the waistband of his boxers. He lifted his hips for her, and she pulled them off. Charles leaned back on his elbows as he watched the girl expertly rip the package open and the roll the latex onto his vertical cock.

He stayed in that position as Stephanie stood back and gave him a sly grin. She swayed her body to the music from the TV and let her hands roam up her stomach, to her breasts, and then back down. She hooked a thumb under each strap of her thong and teasingly rolled the panties down in the front until he saw her neatly trimmed bush. She held it there for a few seconds and then turned around to pull the vertical strip of fabric out of her ass and to the floor. She bent completely over at the waist with her legs spread to give him a great view of her bare pussy lips and then got up and turned around.

Her hips swayed, complimenting the rest of the motion of her naked body as she walked the few steps toward him. Charles scooted back on the bed, as the naked brunette climbed on top of him. She didn't waste any time, positioning her hips over his pole and then lowering herself on. It took a bit of work up and down, but soon her body had completely swallowed his cock and she was riding it hard.