A Stepdaughter's Sex Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She exhaled sharply to punctuate each thrust, staying vertical so Charles got to see her breasts and hair bounce around. His hands went to her slim waist, helping to guide her motions. After a minute, she fell forward, her hands bracing on the bed on either side of him. Charles picked up the action, hefting up on her hips and lifting his own to slam her from below.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she cried. "You're hitting the spot!"

Charles appreciated the cheers and slammed even harder, the sound of their slapping flesh filling the room. Stephanie kept crying out, and it was apparently too much for Julie. She was buzzing away on the side of the room, having quickly figured out what the phallic shaped instrument was for. As she listened to her friend fucking her dad, she reached the peak of her own slowly building orgasm. Her body shook and she cried out loudly, her body flopping in the chair for nearly 30 seconds.

Charles drove right through the sound of his daughter coming, as Stephanie continued her own vocal prelude to the eventual main event. Charles felt he could last another minute or so, but as Stephanie's cries started to become more urgent, ("Oh fuck . . . oh fuck . . . OH FUCK ME!!!") he felt his own orgasm building too.

Stephanie suddenly pushed herself back vertical again, reaching down with her hand to rub her clit. Charles' strong hips continued to toss her up and down on his cock, and he watched her mouth open and freeze in position as her body tried to cope with the sudden rush of hormones. Her whole body trembled as the orgasm coursed up and down her spine, her tight breasts looking suddenly fluid as they jiggled on her chest.

Eventually breath made it from her lungs to her mouth and she cried out in an inaudible shriek. Her hands found the center of his chest in front of her as she braced her body against the spasms that continued in her hips. Charles gritted hard against his own impending orgasm as he rode out the storm, and as Stephanie began to regain her motor skills, she saw the strain on his face.

"No, you fucker, don't fight it. Cum hard inside me!"

Charles had no defense against that, and his body convulsed heavily, filling the condom he wore. Stephanie seemed to suddenly remember that he was wearing protection, and pulled herself off him. He only had a few spurts this soon after his previous orgasm, so he was done by the time she pulled the condom off him, but there was still cum left in the pipe as she worked it up with her hands and leaned in to suck it off his tip.

She brought him down gently, licking and rubbing until he started to soften. Charles tried to watch her work, but his body was suddenly weak, and he couldn't hold his head up. He stared at the ceiling as Stephanie continued to play with his dick for the next few minutes.

Julie eventually walked to the side of the bed. She had put her panties back on, but was too warm for the pants. She watched Stephanie play, in awe at how soft it now was. She had also watched in awe at Stephanie's intense orgasm. She imagined it felt different with a cock inside. She suddenly couldn't wait to go to college.

"You girls should go back upstairs," Charles said finally.

Stephanie was alternating sucking on his dick and his balls and looked up from between his legs. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I think we are done for now."

"For now?" Julie said.

"Yes," he said, turning his head to look at his daughter. "For now. I think you have learned enough for one night."

He pushed himself up and looked hard at Stephanie. She gave him a scolded puppy dog look, as if she could go on playing with him all night. He raised his eyebrows at her and she obeyed by pulling away. He kept his eyes on her as she slowly stood up. She knew it, and swayed her hips for him. Eventually she gathered her clothes, but only put her thong back on.

"Good bye . . . Chuck," Stephanie said as she led Julie out of the room. Charles let out a sigh once they were gone, his mind trying not to think about what they might continue to do upstairs. All he knew was he needed another cold shower.

The END