A Sticky Starter.

Story Info
They enjoy some public pleasure
1.2k words
4.05
38.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay" she called out "I'm almost ready if you are."

Working the sheer stocking up her leg, Melissa thought, I've still have it, men still look me over in the street. After having a couple of children, she knew her figure hadn't changed drastically and she still felt desirable.

Melissa sat on her bed wondering where all the romance had gone: the excitement they had shared as newly weds. More importantly, the spontaneous sex that now seemed entirely consigned to her past life.

Standing in front of the mirror, dressed in her lingerie, she judged the vision looking back at her: stockings with garter belt, a black lace camisole with matching panties, fitting neatly over her curvy figure. Gee, she thought, the package isn't that bad? A little wear and tear over seven years has to be expected. Her breasts weren't quite as perky as they had been and she had a new roundness to her belly, which James seemed to love.

So how could she bring back the old spark they had together? She tried thinking of something new, something they had fantasised about. Suddenly an idea came to her.

Continuing to dress for their anniversary dinner date, Melissa knew she had come up with the perfect surprise. As she applied the final touches, her face beamed.

James was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs.

"Wow you look great."

He had always appreciated her beauty, but tonight she had that old twinkle back in her eye. Something that hadn't been around lately and he couldn't blame her for that. Life had become busy. Always something had to be done. Something had to give in the end. Unfortunately, it was their sex life.

Well, tonight with the children being looked after until tomorrow, they would have some time together to work on their problem.

Arriving at the restaurant, Melissa and James were shown to their table. They took a private table away from the main traffic so they could talk freely. Suffused candlelight produced the right ambience whilst soft music played in the background. Other tables slowly filled with couples looking for a romantic evening.

Taking a sip of wine, Melissa smiled shyly at her husband. "I have a little surprise for you."

They were seated close together and taking his hand, she guided it to her lap. Moving his hand under her dress, the silky feeling of her stockings caressed his fingertips. Upward they moved until they reached the lace band at the top of her stockings.

"Mmmm, you know I love it when you wear stockings, babe."

"Shh, that's not the surprise."

James's fingers travelled further, he could feel the garter belt under the confines of her dress, and then she guided him to the surprise. She placed his hand over her bare pussy lips. He nearly recoiled in shock. Here was his wife sitting in a fancy restaurant with no panties on. His instant shock was replaced by arousal as his fingers traced around her lips.

The waiter approached the table, causing Melissa to move his hand away quickly. Looking at her husband, she blushed.

"Are you ready to order now?"

Placing their orders, both realised they would have a small amount of time before the waiter returned.

Quickly looking around, Melissa could see the other couples were caught up in intimate conversations, oblivious to their surroundings. Using the long tablecloth to hide what she was doing, her hand travelled back to her pussy lips. The risk of being discovered combined with the arousal for the both of them, pushing her to be daring. Spreading her legs slightly, she dipped one finger in, her thumb lightly rubbing over her clit. Juices began coating her finger as she eased it back and forth. Sliding it out she leaned forward onto the table, the candlelight making the juices glisten on her fingertip, before she raised it to her mouth.

With his cock straining for freedom, James groaned at the sight of his wife being so blatantly sexy. It seemed as if his little minx had returned.

Her fingers disappeared back under the table; he leant forward trying to watch. Knowing he was unable to see anything, Melissa rewarded him by slipping a juice- coated finger into his mouth. Tasting the sweetness of her blossoming arousal in his mouth just made his desire grow stronger.

Her silky toes began creeping up his leg as she plucked her finger from his lips.

"Oh babe, you area wicked girl. You're making me want to ravish you right here on the table in front of everyone."

Melissa smiled, knowing that she had brought back the spark and it was now again burning brightly between them.

"Sweetheart, you can ravish me when we leave, and until we do I'm going to tease you until you tell me to stop or our dinner arrives, whichever comes first."

James leant close to Melissa. "What happens if I come first?"

As her feet reached the outline of his penis, her toes worked up and down along the cloth-covered shaft. Her hand dived back into her lap searching for her throbbing clit.

As she could see most of the restaurant, she was able to control the situation without drawing too much attention to the both of them.

"Unzip your pants, I want to stroke you with my feet."

James followed his wife's instructions freeing his cock, moist droplets clinging to her feet as they wrapped around it, subtle movements applying just the right pressures. Using the pad of her big toe to caress his most sensitive spot just under the tip had James close to exploding. The pulsing of his cock seemed to travel up her legs connecting to the throbbing of her clit.

Glancing up she became aware that the couple at the table nearest to them seemed to be watching them. For a moment she thought about stopping, but she was too far-gone to be concerned. She convinced herself that although they might guess what was happening she assured herself that was all they could do - guess.

Her fingers worked faster, rubbing over her nub and sliding into her wet pussy. She guessed they didn't have much time left now. The excitement of it all caught her; with her free hand she gripped the table, biting her lip as each wave washed over her.

Watching his wife coming in a public place was more than he could bear. Moaning, he stiffened in his seat, releasing all he had. It rained down over her stockings and over his napkin. Splatters fell to the table; James tried his best to contain them.

Their eyes met, both looked flustered.

Maybe the couple at the nearby table had witnesses their orgasms, but James and Melissa were beyond caring, wrapped in the euphoria they had just experienced. She looked up and caught the eye of the young woman at the neighbouring table. For a brief moment their eyes met and there was the merest trace of a smile and a barely imperceptible nod of the head. She knew.

Their waiter approached "Is there anything I can get for you as dinner will be served shortly?"

James boldly looked him in the eye; "A fresh napkin would be handy."

The waiter gave him a knowing smile, leaving to fetch one for him.

"Well that was our starter; let's have our main meal then head home for desert."

James took her hand cleaning the last of her juices from her fingers, smiling wickedly.

"I know just what I want for desert too."

The end.

Copyright Cherrylips_au 2003.

Thanks for reading I would appreciate your feedback and votes.