A Sticky Wicket Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MattblackUK
MattblackUK
1,459 Followers

They talked for an hour and realised that their relationship would have to be taken slowly and allowed to progress naturally.

Of course, when she arrived at the cottage, she was on cloud nine! And when Sarah asked Wendy if she would mind helping them out by becoming one of Harry's Godparents at his Christening, Wendy thought her heart would burst with joy.

Wendy and Jack sold the house and with her share of the proceeds of the 50/50 split, she and Paul pooled their resources and bought a cottage fairly close to that of Sarah, Jack and her gran. Not too close, however!

Things were not entirely smooth. When they were all in the Drover's one evening, having a quiet drink, Steve drunkenly approached Paul and began to fill him in on all of the details of the sordid events at the cricket club. Paul just looked him up and down and said: "Ah! You must be Steve! They tell me your wife is very unusual, in that she has two cunts. Her own and you!"

Before Steve could react to this retort, Big John, the Drover's cockney landlord had grabbed Steve by the scruff of his neck. "Oi! Steve! Leave it out, mate! I've had enough of your shit to last me a fuckin' lifetime! You are gonna do a Shakespeare, me old China! You're fuckin' Barred!"

Steve was propelled from the pub by his neck and landed on the path in a heap. Much to the amusement of everyone, but himself, of course. And he never did figure out the Shakespeare gag that Big John had made at his expense. But such is life!

Jack never reached a rapprochement with his parents. The rift was far too great. He'd tried to speak to them several times, but they genuinely could not see any wrong in what they'd done.

His parents sold up their home in the village and they moved to the Kent coast and they took no part in the lives of their grandchildren. But that was their loss. Sarah's gran was happy to step up to the crease, as it were.

Jack used money that his grandfather had left him in a trust fund to buy his father out of the family business, so he was kept busy running that, assisted by Sarah who was now the company's IT guru.

In an informal nets session at the cricket club Jack asked Paul what he thought of the matter regarding his father. "In my opinion if a chap has sex with his own daughter-in-law, that's scarily like incest.

"Couple that with the fact that from the little you've told me, he kept you off the board and replaced you with a tin man, well, there you have it! He takes the job you should have and then he takes your own wife. Why? Jealousy, of course!"

Because Paul had a vasectomy during his first marriage at the request of his wife (who wrecked the marriage by her blatant infidelity) he and Wendy never did have children.

But Wendy was more than happy being 'Aunty' Wendy to Jack and Sarah's children. All three of them, eventually.

And you know something? Life was still good!

MattblackUK
MattblackUK
1,459 Followers
12