A 'Stocking' Situation

Story Info
...not just for women.
802 words
4.27
68.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing only sheer black stockings I take your hand and place it between my thighs. I guide your fingers higher, letting them swirl over the stretchy nylon covering my delicate and damp lady parts. Your tender touches shoot sensual sparks through me. I begin to understand why you find stockings so erotic.

I reach in to my bag and pull out another pair of stockings which I offer to you to wear. You eagerly accept them and waste no time in putting them on your naked body. The texture of nylon on your skin excites you and your hard shaft peeks out the top of the waistband. I can see how eager you are as the tip of your penis glistens with pre-cum.

I pull you towards me and kiss you, my hand gently stroking you beneath the sheer fabric. You moan as I my tongue slides down your body, stopping to kiss and lick your nipples. My hands squeeze your butt cheeks as I reach the tip of your throbbing fella and lick your juice. I continue down the nylon with my tongue feeling you writhe beneath me as the rubbing texture excites you more. I move to your balls and stroke them, making circles to tease you. I look up in to your eyes as they watch me. They are filled with such lust and desire that it turns me on more.

I lick your shaft up and down each time adding a little more pressure. I grab my engorged breasts and squeeze them against your cock using them to stroke you too. You fit perfectly between them. My tongue flicks at the sticky tip as it pokes out between my tits. I move back to your balls and take them in to my mouth while my hand takes over rubbing up and down your shaft and you groan with pleasure.

I gently lower the stockings and free your pulsing cock. I want to have all of you in my mouth. I start at the tip again and make circles with my tongue around your small hole. With a firm hold of your shaft I take you further in to my mouth. My head begins to rhythmically bob as I take you in and out of my mouth, my hand following the pattern. My other hand reaches to grab your butt again, tracing the stocking seam against your crack.

You reach out to grab my hair as it falls around you. My hot and wet mouth sends shivers through you and I know it won't be long until you explode. My hand now rubs against your balls as I take you further in to my mouth, licking, nibbling and sucking quicker and deeper until I feel your hot fluid rush to the back of my throat. I look up at you with my big blue eyes and swallow your offering, your body still shaking from such an intense climax.

As you collect yourself I reach in to my bag again. I pull out another pair of stockings. I rub them across my breasts and down to my aching pussy. The friction of nylon against nylon almost brings me to my own climatic edge.

I move to you on the bed and stretch the stocking over your still slightly stiff shaft and invite you to fuck me with it. The request has the desired effect. Suddenly, you're as hard and eager as you were a moment before.

With one quick move you rip a hole in the crotch of my stockings. I gasp as the cool air hits my honey pot. I straddle myself over you and you hold the stocking tight over your cock as I gently ease my wet pussy on to you. We both gaze down as the black stocking surrounding your rigid cock glides into me.

I begin to buck wildly and moan with every thrust. The sensation of your sheer covered shaft inside my soaking tunnel is like nothing I have felt before. I grab and squeeze my bouncing tits and with your free hand you reach to rub my clit. My sensual voice pleading with rapture sends you over a sheer edge and you cum again. Your coarse climax sends me to new heights of ecstasy as my strong orgasm envelopes me; my muscles rippling around you, your stockinged shaft fulfilling both of our desires.

I fall on to your chest and you wrap your arms around me and kiss the top of my head. Slowly you withdraw from me, the nylon completely soaked from our tryst. I squirm a little as my pussy is still sensitive to touch. You roll me over and kiss me passionately, thankful for what we both have just experienced. I have a feeling there is more to come....