A Stormy Night

Story Info
A young woman home alone-or is she?
2k words
3.95
47.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are home alone.

You take your dog out for a walk and when you come home your door is ajar.

You are nervous but you enter.

You hear nothing, so you move into your living room.

Looking around and still hearing nothing you dismiss the door as your own mistake.

You move to your kitchen and get a drink of water.

The dog runs to the bottom of the stairs.

You move next to her and listen.

Still silence.

You start up the stairs, slowly, one at a time.

Halfway up you hear a slight creak, you stop, your heart is pounding.

You move slowly up the rest of the stairs.

At the top of the stairs you stop and listen, again, silence. You have a mixed feeling of fear, and anticipation.

You move toward your bedroom and notice the light on.

The door is also ajar.

You seem to remember turning the light off.

Slowly you move to push the door open.

Your bedroom looks as if there is nothing out of place.

Your fear subsides as you move to the dresser to pull out a t-shirt and sweats.

You undress with the intention of laying down with a book.

As you undress the dog starts to whimper a little and you turn. She seems to just be a little nervous.

You look around and figure it's nothing.

You lay down on your bed in the t-shirt and decide to leave the sweats off.

Lying on your side you start to read.

Suddenly you hear the wind outside kicking up.

A flash of lightning goes off.

A light rain starts outside and you listen as it hits the window.

You start to feel relaxed as the sounds hypnotize you.

A sudden flash of lightning and a clap of thunder startle you.

With the flash , the lights in the house go out.

You start to worry, but you remember that you locked the door as you came in.

You lay the book down and rest your head on your pillow.

Listening to the rain you start to get drowsy and fall in and out of a light sleep.

A flash of lightning goes off again and startles you to open your eyes, making you look at a man hovering over you.

You start to rise up but his hands are on your shoulders quickly and pushing you down on the bed covering your mouth.

He tells you not to make a sound. There is a faint smell of alcohol on his breath, but he doesn't seem drunk.

You can taste a bit of sourness from his hand over your mouth.

Your heart races.

He says nothing but looks at your face and into your eyes.

You suddenly notice this man is completely naked.

His hand slowly moves from your mouth , you say nothing.

He leans up and moves his legs between yours, spreading you wide.

He leans down and rubs his face along side yours.

You feel his unshaven jaw.

He reaches over and brings up a small bit of rope.

Taking your wrists he ties them together and puts them over your head and ties them to the headboard.

He tightens the rope a little , you feel the tightness but it doesn't hurt.

He slowly moves his body down along yours and for the first time you feel his cock rub against you.

You feel a tingle between your legs.

He takes more rope from the side of the bed and ties first your left leg, then your right to the bedposts, spread-eagled.

He tells you not to make a noise and you won't get hurt.

He stands up and walks around the bed admiring his skills with knots.

A flash of lightning brightens the room and you notice his cock.

It is hard as a rock and at least 9 inches long.

He moves up to the head of the bed and sits along side your head.

He slowly moves his finger tips around your nipples.

You move along with his movements.

You look at his face and he looks at yours.

There is a glimmer in his eyes that almost scares you.

You can feel moisture between your legs. Suddenly he stands up and quickly straddles your chest.

His cock is at your lips.

You look up at him as he reaches down and starts to stroke his rock hard cock.

You can't stop watching this man pleasure himself so close to your mouth.

A clear drop forms on the head of his cock.

He squeezes his shaft and lets it drip to your lips.

To his surprise you open your mouth an lick at his cock.

He leans forward and pushes his cock to your lips.

You open your mouth for him.

He slides his cock deep into your mouth, you gag at first but take the entire 9 inches. His hand moves to the back of your head as he moves his cock out of your mouth.

As the head of his cock reaches your lips he forcefully pushes it to the back of your throat again.

You gag again but you hold on, sucking his cock deep.

He starts to move in and out of your mouth faster, forcing it deeper.

You feel it hitting the back of your throat with such force.

You wish your hands were free to feel this mans ass and to push his cock deeper. His hand moves to your hair as he grabs a handful and starts to fuck your face faster and faster.

You can hardly keep pace with him sucking and sucking his hard cock.

With both hands he grabs the sides of your head and pulls you onto his cock.

You feel his legs tighten and his cock jerks in your mouth.

You feel hot cum filling your mouth and sliding down your throat.

You can't hold it all in your mouth and some drips down the side of your face.

Your cheeks expand with the force and the amount of cum from this man's cock.

You swallow as fast as you can, taking as much as you can.

He slows his thrusts and moves away from the bed.

You lay there feeling your mouth stretched and your throat a little sore from the face fucking.

You feel cum along the sides of your face and you can taste it deep in your mouth.

You lick your lips and get more in your mouth.

Meanwhile he sits in a chair across the room. You see a flash from a lighter and you smell the forgotten smell of tobacco being lit.

You try to look around, to get a glimpse of him, but you only see his shadow and the glow of his cigarette.

Your mouth is sore, but you feel excitement at what just happened. Your pussy is still moist, and throbbing. Wondering how that cock would feel fucking you hard.

The man moves quickly and puts his cigarette in the glass of water you had brought upstairs.

As he moves past you, you notice that his cock is growing again. He kneels at the foot of the bed and move his hand along your inner thighs.

He massages your legs, moving his hands up and over your hips.

His face moves closer as he smells you. His tongue moves to your pussy and flickers along the outer lips.

He moves in with his hands and pushes against your pussy lips.

Massaging and rubbing . Spreading your pussy wide.

He presses against you with two fingers and you open up around them, taking them into your pussy.

You gasp at the feeling. He moves in and out of you , rough and hard.

His tongue starts flickering at your pussy, looking for your clit.

His lips suck you into his mouth and he traps your clit between his teeth.

Rolling his teeth from side to side against it, his tongue hitting it with sharp jabs.

He moves his fingers out of your wet pussy and adds another to the finger-fucking.

You start moving your hips wildly against his three fingers and his mouth.

You are so wet and the feeling of being fucked by almost a whole hand is making you buck against this mans hand wildly.

Suddenly his hand is removed.

He moves just as quick, kneeling between your legs, and sliding his rock hard cock deep into your pussy.

You lose your breath with the feeling of his 9 inches completely inside you.

His hands move underneath you and grab your ass cheeks, lifting you.

With such force, his hips start moving against you.

You feel your pussy stretch around his cock as it grows bigger inside of you.

He pulls his cock all the way out only to ram it deep inside you again.

His balls slapping against your ass.

He is fucking you hard , his hands pulling you onto his cock as he is forcing it deeper inside you.

You feel an orgasm rising inside you and you are rocked by the force of it.

You let out a scream, as you do he muffles it with the ball of his palm.

You gently bite down as you let out a whimper against his hand.

He doesn't let up , still fucking you as hard as he was. You are amazed at his staying power and of how hard his cock stays.

He reaches down and pinches your nipples as he fucks your pussy.

You moan deeply and you notice , for the first time, a slight smile on his face.

He starts to fuck you faster and harder than before.

Grunting and moaning with each thrust.

Pinching and pulling your nipples.

You start to feel another orgasm , this one stronger than the last. You start to buck wildly under him moaning and groaning loudly and he does nothing to muffle your sounds.

You are racked with an almost convulsive feeling as the orgasm washes through you.

You stiffen at it's peak , he holds onto you and doesn't let up with the massive strokes he's taking in and out of your pussy.

As the feeling subsides and your muscles relax, you feel his still hard cock slide from your pussy.

He moves his thighs under yours and raises you up on his legs.

The ropes on your ankles give a little. You suddenly realize what is about to happen and a look of fear comes to your face.

Again the smile returns to his lips.

You whimper, waiting .

With a quick thrust of his hips, his cock is pressed against your asshole.

You feel a "pop" as your muscle gives way and his cockhead slides inside you.

He moves slower now. Pressing against you, his cock slowly slides inside, 2 inches, 4 inches, 6 inches.

He pulls back, bringing his cock almost all the way out.

Suddenly he moves forward hard, burying his entire cock deep into your asshole.

You gasp, pulling against the ropes on your wrist.

His hands on your hips.

He fucks your ass fast and hard.

You start to give in, relaxing against him.

With each thrust you feel more pleasure.

You start to push your ass down onto his cock, flexing your muscle around him.

He notices your movements and starts to fuck you harder.

Faster and harder. His cock deep inside your ass.

Both of you grunting and groaning.

His thrusts slow slightly but are harder against you.

His body stiffens as he thrusts deep inside you. You feel his cock jerk inside your asshole.

You feel a warm flood of cum fill your asshole as he buries his head against your shoulder.

His cock spasms inside you , you squeeze your asshole around his cock , milking him with your muscle.

Silent, he lays on top of you, breathing slightly heavier than in the beginning.

You are amazed at the experience you've just had.

Suddenly he moves off of you.

Goes to the closet across the room where he was hidden and dresses.

He takes a knife from his pocket and moves toward you.

He reaches out and cuts the rope around you wrist.

As he turns and leaves, you find yourself reaching down and gently rubbing your pussy and thinking of the experience you just had.