A Stormy Night In The Bronx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn’t know what to say to this shocking revelation. What do you say in a situation like this? Thoughts of Lori’s unused pussy came to mind. How could a man ignore his wife for two years? How could a man lie in bed with Lori and not want to shove his cock deep into her body. All kinds of questions were dancing around in my brain. The biggest question was, why is Mima telling me this? I had to say something nice, but what do I say? Just then I heard the shower shut off. “ Hey girl, she’s coming out of the bathroom, you better stop,” I said. Mima had a devilish little grin on her face “ What’s the matter Big Daddy?... Afraid Lori might see your big black cock. “ Come on now baby, you know Lori has never in her life scene a black cock. Especially one this long and thick” I said with an evil grin. Mima started to laugh. “ I’ll bet you would like to show her wouldn’t you?” she said. Knowing that Lori would be out of the bathroom soon. Mima quickly pulled my pants off. Then she quickly pulled my sweat pants up. Just before she had my sweats up past my cock. She wrapped her lips around the head and took my cock deep into her warm wet mouth. “Aaaggggghh” was all I could say. Her mouth was soft like warm pudding. Her tongue was wet and soft like butter. She gave me three good stokes with her mouth, and stopped. “ You little tease”, I said just as Lori came out the bathroom.

“TAA- DAHH” Lori said as she came into the kitchen. She looked incredible. I was at a loss for words. She looked real cute in my Big daddy t-shirt. I was now able to get a much better view of her body. The t-shirt rested about 4 inches above her knees. Almost like a short mini skirt. My eyes drank in her thick fleshy pail white thighs. I could feel my cock pressing hard against the sink. Thank God I was facing that way when she entered the kitchen. “ You go girl”, Mima said. (I guess she caught a few episodes of Ricky Lake)“Well Blake what do you think?” She said with the cutest little smile on her face. I turned my head toward her, not wanting to reveal my raging black cock. I was pressing hard against the sink, trying desperately to squish it down. “ Ummm... you look good in big daddy’s shirt.” I said. Then she spun around slowly, which allowed Mima and I to get a better look. The first thing I noticed (the first thing I always notice about a women) was how thick her ass was. It was nice and round and her hips brought out her true femininity. “ How do the panties fit Lori” Mima said... “ Oh they feel good, very sexy. You have good taste Blake” Lori said. “Lets see um” Mima said. I thought my heart stopped beating. Lori froze dead in her tracks. I think what my girl said totally caught Lori of guard.

For three seconds the room was totally silent. Thank God for my quick wit. “Mima she probably has winter bush, that’s why she doesn’t want to show you” Mima burst out laughing. My girl, new exactly what I was talking about. Lori had this perplexed look on her face. The look on her face made me laugh even more. “ Hey... What’s so funny? And what in the hell is winter bush?” Lori was a true comedian. When Mima finally caught her breath she began to explain. While still laughing she said “ Winter bush is when a women doesn’t shave her pussy hairs in the winter. You know Lori, your bikini line”. We all broke out laughing. Lori was beside herself. “ You guys are insane,” she said. Then Mima said “ House rules, all new panties must be modeled.” Lori started to blush big time. I decided to see how just how far Mima wanted to take this little game. So I threw in the race card. “ Forget it honey, she’s probably afraid to let a black man see her goodies. Lori blurted out, “ No Blake it’s not cause your black. ...It’s ... It’s...cause I think I am suffering from ...winter bush”. Mima couldn’t stop giggling. I was staring intently at Lori, and she new it. I’m sure she felt my eyes sucking in her body. “ Well house rules are house rules,” Lori said. Then she gave us that girlish little smile she possessed. She grabbed the t-shirt with her thumb and forefinger. She whipped the t-shirt up to her round little tummy. “ See ... winter bush”. My eyes were locked onto the meaty, hairy, purple triangle that rested above her thighs. She had a fat pussy .The panties just slightly dipped in between the folds of her pussy lips. It was everything that I imagined it would be. Her pussy looked swollen. I could see her pubic hairs trying to fight each other to get free. “Mmmmm” I thought to myself. I wanted to see her cunt. I love pussy hair and Mima knew that. After Mima and I became intimate with each other, I asked her not to shave her Pussy anymore. Some guys like bald cunts or they like the shaved trimmed down bushes. Me, I’m from the old school. I love pussy hair. I believe it gives a pussy character, and personality. “THERE!!!... Are you guys happy now?” Lori said. Simultaneously Mima and I started clapping and whistling. Lori took a little bow and said, “ Thank you, thank you, thank you.” We were having a good time. “ Lori looked at me and said. “Blake I think a need a drink”. I said “ Yeah I think you earned it”.

Mima said, “ Ok it is my turn to take a shower. Blake you take good care of Lori.” Finally I would have a chance to talk to Lori alone. “ Ok baby, hurry up, dinner is almost ready.” I told Lori to have a seat and relax. I asked Lori “what would you like to drink?” Lori looked up at me, all dreamy eyed and said “What ever you want me drink”. The way she said that caught me a little off guard. It was so soft and sexy. A new feeling filled my veins. I felt in control. I believed that Lori would do anything I asked her to do. But there was one problem... Mima. I looked up at Lori and said, “I’m going to make you my big daddy special. Do you like fruity drinks?"

"Sure why not” she said. I grabbed my blender from the cabinet and started making a pitcher of my big daddy special. The big daddy special had three ingredients. Ice, absolute vodka, and kiwi strawberry Snapple. (You should try it).

I handed Lori a glass of my special drink. Mima walked out of the bathroom just as Lori took her first sip. Mima came out the bathroom looking like she always did, hot, sexy, and wet. I guess she decided to wear one on my t-shirts. There is something special about the way a white women looks when she comes out the shower. It’s a clean fresh look. No make up or lip stick or any of that other junk. And I love wet hair. I like the way a white women’s hair smells when it is wet.“ Did you guys behave while I was gone” Lori said. Jokingly I said “ HELL NO”. ... “Blake... I know you didn’t” (I had a devilish little grin on my face now) Lori what are you drinking?”... “ I’m have the big daddy special” Lori said. Mima started giggling. “You better be careful Lori. I had that same drink on our third date. An hour later I ripped my close off and had sex with Blake for the first time” Lori was laughing her ass off. She had such a pretty laugh. “ That’s all it took Mima was one drink. Shit it takes me at least three drinks before I take off my panties”. Mmmmm I thought to myself. Then I said, “ Ok one down two to go.” The women started laughing again. If they only knew I meant it. Shit! Three good drinks and I might see that bush. Maybe I could pull this off.

We finally sat down for dinner. The girls chitchatted about this and that. I made Mima one of my special drinks. I also poured myself a glass. I sipped on mine real slow. The girls guzzled theirs. “ Would the two lovely ladies like another drink,” I said. Lori handed me her glass first. “I’ll take another big daddy... big daddy”. I could tell the drinks were starting to take affect. I fixed up two more drinks for the girls. When I handed Lori her drink I said teasingly, “That’s number two Lori, one more to go then I get your panties."

" Mima your boyfriend is such a tease. I’m an old woman, there’s nothing but cobwebs under these panties”. Lori was so cool I thought to myself. Mima said “ Don’t say that Lori you’re a beautiful women” I of course had to chime in. “ Lori you’re a beautiful women and a lot of fun” I said very seriously. I meant every word. She then said, “ I wish my husband felt the same way.” The room suddenly got real quiet. “You two remind me of my husband and I when we first hooked up. Except he’s white”. We all started laughing again. I felt for Lori, I knew that her husband didn’t pay her any attention. Even though we laughed it off, I knew she was a very lonely woman.

After dinner the ladies went over to the couch and sat down. I cleaned up the kitchen and the dishes. I walked over to the stereo and put on some real slow sexy R&B music.“ Is everybody ok,” I said... “ Oh yes Blake thank you for a wonderful dinner. You’re a very good host”. I kept on messing with Lori’s head. “ My people have been servicing white people for four hundred years” I said. Both of them started laughing again. I started to feel like a comedian. Lori was laughing so hard. The shirt she was wearing started ridding up her thighs. I got a bonus glimpse at her purple covered pussy mound. The panties split her fat cunt like a knife. I was mesmerized. If only I could get some of that. I looked over at Mima. She had been watching me the whole time. Oh shit I’m busted I thought. She caught me red handed staring at her girlfriends pussy. Mima’s next reaction blew my mind. She just smiled and gave me a little wink. I was so confused what the fuck was Mima up to? Was she just fucking with my mind?

“ Jesus Christ... Mima, where did you find this guy,” Lori said. I walked over to go sit down on my recliner. Just before I sat down. Mima said “ No Blake come sit here with us”. She scooted over to her right and patted her hand on the cushion between her and Lori and her. “ Yeah come on Blake, there’s plenty of room” Lori said. It was like they were reading my mind. “ Ok ladies, I’ll sit down, but you guys better behave”. Or what? Mima said. “ I’ll have to spank both of you bad ass little girls... “Mmmm that sounds like fun Mima said. The game started to get a little exciting. I didn’t care anymore. My cock and I wanted to play. I sat between Mima and Lori on the couch. I could actual feel my blood pressure rising. I kept on telling myself to keep cool. Just relax and play along.

I need to take control of this situation. I didn’t know how far Mima was willing to go. All I knew was I needed Lori. Mima cuddled up to my right side. I looked at her and gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead. I looked over to my left and saw Lori smiling at us. Lori was slightly facing me. I took a quick peek at her thighs again. I could feel my cock slowly starting to get hard. I love Mima, but lust had taken control of my mind. I was so fucking horny. I started to wonder, what the fuck am I doing? This is insane, I thought to myself. Then Mima said “ Blake can you make some more drinks, honey”. I got up from the couch and grabbed her glass. “ I think I’m ready for another one of these too,” said Lori. This was my opportunity. THE THIRD DRINK. Blake, I said to myself, here is your shot take it or leave it. I said “ Ok Lori... this will be number three. Off with your panties.” Lori was stunned. The expression on her face was priceless. Meanwhile Mima was laughing hysterically. For the first time tonight, Lori was speechless. I was loving it. At this point I knew Mima was toasted. Lori said, “ Hey that’s not fare, what about Mima she’s on her third one to” ... I said, “ You’re right Lori”. The whole entire game now sat in Mima’s hands. I wanted it be in here hands at this moment. Her next move would decide where the game went next. I turned toward Mima and said “ Off with your panties young lady!” in a stern voice. Mima didn’t hesitate. She stood up, placed her on her sexy hips. Then she lifted her shirt up to her tummy, exposing her fire engine red pair of panties I bought her a couple of weeks ago. Lori was silent. She was staring at Mima just as hard as I was. Mima put her hands in the waistband of her panties and dropped them to the floor. When she stood up her pussy was fully exposed. It was the pussy I had seen plenty of times in the past, but tonight it looked even more beautiful. I bent down picked up her panties and put it on my baldhead like a hat. The only thing Lori could say was “ Oh my God”. I then picked up both of their glasses. I then made a power move. I turned toward Lori, and bent down and gazed in to her eyes. I wanted to establish control. I wanted her to listen to me. I wanted her to want me. Mima was watching my every move. The sexual tension was high. I said in my sexiest voice “ When I come back I want to see your panties on the coffee table”. Lori didn’t move, nor did she say a word. I don’t think she even blinked. She was now under my spell. I could feel it. I turned my head to look at Mima. She was also caught up in the moment. I looked at her and gave her a smile and a wink. Then I headed for the kitchen.

“What the fuck am I doing?” I said to myself. I walked quickly to the kitchen. Have I lost my mother fucking mind? Here I was walking to the kitchen with two glasses in my hands and a pair of panties on my head. I started to feel like I went to far. Did I take some casual, playful flirting to the extreme? Did I leak out my perverted fantasies in front of my girlfriend and her co-worker? I loved Mima, so much. Jesus Christ, Lori must be sitting there scared to death. I was too terrified to look back.

While making the drinks in the kitchen I heard some whispering and soft mumbling. “ Good” I thought to myself. Maybe Mima was explaining to Lori, how I was only kidding. I prayed that maybe Mima would tell Lori how goofy I was. Hopefully Mima would tell Lori I did crazy, weird things like that all the time. Although I was still fearful at this point. A part of me was still very excited. I finished making the drinks. This time I made them a little stronger. I thought to myself, if things go sour, I could always blame it on the alcohol.

I stood there at the counter trying to regain my composure. I didn’t know what was going to happen next. “ It’s now or never”. I walked back into the living room to face my fears. I was so nervous. My hands were shaking, you could hear the ice cubes rattling in the glasses. When I saw the smiles on the girl’s faces I felt a little relieved. “ Just be cool Blake, keep your composure.” I handed Mima her drink first. She had a sinful little look on her face. It was like she was trying to contain herself. It was very weird. When I turned to Lori to give her the glass, she jumped up out of her sitting position. I was a little startled at first. Our bodies were only inches apart. With one quick motion she slipped her hands underneath the big daddy t-shirt. She grabbed her panties by the waistband and slid them down to the floor. I couldn’t believe it. I stood there absolutely devastated. I was totally blown away, and I was speechless. And Lori knew it. Then to torture me even more. Lori picked up those sexy panties I had bought and placed them on my head. “Can this really be happening to me?” I said to myself. I looked down into Lori’s eyes, and she locked her eyes to mine. Time stood still as we shared this erotic moment. The blood in my veins burned with desire. Lori in her sweetest and sexiest voice said “ Do you think I could have my drink now sir.” Only when I heard Mima laughing did I come back to reality. It was when I heard Lori laughing, that I realized they had planned the whole thing. “ Very funny you guys”, I said. It was pretty funny. The girls laughed hysterically. They got me good... or did they. I don’t know who won this round. All I knew was I had two pair of panties on my head.

I sat down between the two of them feeling a bit more comfortable. “ I sorry Blake we couldn’t resist the opportunity to embarrass you a little” Mima said. “Mmmm”...said Lori after she took a sip of her drink. “ This is real strong. I think he’s trying to get us drunk Mima.” I said, “Please... trying... You guys are already drunk. Your lucky I’m a gentlemen.” Knowing Lori was sitting right next to me with no panties on was driving me nuts. I couldn’t even think straight anymore. I needed to distract my self for a while. I asked Lori to pass me the remote to the TV. She got the remote and attempted to turn on the TV. “ Come on give me that, you’re to drunk to figure it out,” I said. She was finally able to turn on the TV. Mima had cuddled up to me to my right side, like she always does when we watch TV. “ Lori put on the news channel”, Mima said. I didn’t notice or pay any attention to Lori fumbling around with the remote. The next thing I heard was “ Yeess, yeesss, that’s it suck it, lick my clit.” Oh shit!!!! Lori pressed the play button on the VCR.

“Holy shit”, Lori said. Mima and I new those sound right. Lori was glued to what was happening on the TV. The tape was right where I left off from the other day. On the screen was a black man eating and fingering a white girls pussy. “ Hey what are you doing girl?” I said to Lori. Mima, who was drunk and started laughing again. “HEY” I said to Lori... “ Give me that remote girl, I don think you can handle this.” I reached to grab the remote from her. She moved the remote to her other hand and held it up. “ I’m a big girl, I can handle this. God I haven’t seen a porno movie in about 15 years” she said. “ Oooh come on Lori give me the remote”. The video started to get real hot. Lori gasped when the guy and the girl in the video switched positions. When she saw the guy’s huge black cock, she screamed, “ Oh my God!!!!... Look at the size of that thing. “ Last chance Lori give me the remote,” I said. “ Oh let her watch it Blake, she’s a big girl,” Mima said. “Mima have you seen this tape before?” Lori asked. It was a new tape I ordered of the web. I knew Mima hadn’t seen it yet. “ I don’t think so” Mima said. The porno industry has changed a lot in the past 15 years. Whatever porno film she had last seen, I guaranty it was nothing like the one she was about to witness.

Mima knew how much I loved to watch porno movies. We watched them together all the time. We would watch them and fuck each other’s brains out on the couch. The black guy on the tape stood up by the bed. Then the white girl went to the edge of the bed and started sucking his cock. Mima knew that the video was driving me crazy. I felt Mima move her hand onto my thigh. She squeezed my thigh softly to get my attention. My cock ached for some relief. I looked into her precious eyes and she smiled. Then I felt her hand lightly brush my throbbing cock though my sweat pants. She started to massage my twitching cock. God it felt so good. This entire evening had been too much for me to handle. For a brief moment I forgot about Lori, and concentrated on my own needs. “Mima look at the size of that thing,” Lori said. Then to my astonishment, in soft voice Mima said “ Blake’s cock is bigger then that”... I just sat there stunned at what Mima just said. Lori didn’t say a word. Mima was in the zone I could tell by her breathing. I didn’t care anymore. I wanted some pussy bad. I slid my hand down Mima’s back until it rested on her fat ass. I looked over at Lori. She was hypnotized by the video.

I slipped Mima’s t-shirt up to her hips I wanted to feel here bare ass. Her ass was so smooth and hot. She continued to massage my cock though my sweats. I rubbed and palmed her bottom gently. I loved her soft plump butt. The girl in the video was working the guy’s dick big time. I couldn’t help myself. I put my middle finger in the crack of Mima’s ass and worked my way down to her juicy pussy. Her cunt oozed pussy juice. My finger slipped right into her wet cunt. A soft moan escaped her lips as I started to move my finger in and out of her gooey pussy. I peaked at Lori out of the corner of my eye, she was oblivious to what Mima and I were doing. The tension in the room was thick. Mima was moaning ever so softly. It was more like lustful heavy breaths. I knew precisely how my baby wanted her pussy stroked. With her head resting on my chest I knew she was close to cumming. I maneuvered my finger to her tender little clit. When I touched her clit her entire body tremble! I don’t remember her pussy ever being this wet. Mima then slipped her right hand into my sweat pants and wrapped her hand around my thick black cock. “Mmmmm” I groaned. She wrapped her hand around the shaft of my cock and began a sweet sensual stroke’s.