A Stormy Surprise

Story Info
Johnny surprises his wife with another bi couple.
1.2k words
3.91
48.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer night, and the skies were filled with lightning and thunder, the young couple lay on the couch flicking through pointless shows on the television. Jenni was snuggled on Johnny's lap, her arms wrapped around him, running her hands over his thighs. Johnny stirred as she inched closer and closer to his growing cock. Jenni let her hair down so that he could play with it, knowing that that would add to his ever growing, and very pressing needs.

As Johnny adjusted himself Jenni slipped her hands in through his underwear, making contact with his soft, very large sac. As she played with his sac Johnny kept looking at his watch, Jenni asked "expecting time to move faster the more you look?"

"No, just wondering what time it is, that's all" Johnny snickered and settled back in so that Jenni could continue with one of his favorite past times. Now that his cock was rock hard Jenni leaned over and gently sucked him into her mouth. Johnny's eyes rolled back into his head and let out a soft groan. Between the sound of Johnny moaning and Jenni sucking, she didn't hear to front door open. Her hair was covering her face and she was totally engrossed in what she was doing. She had no idea that another couple had walked into the house and stripped naked.

Johnny knew what was going on; he had invited the couple over for a night of steamy sex and naughty pleasures. All of the sudden Jenni felt another set of hands on her, she looked up quickly and was startled at the sight of two more people in her living room. She looked at Johnny in shocked disbelief. "What is going on here, Johnny, who are these people and what are they doing in our home?" she exclaimed.

"Well, I have been telling you for months now that if you keep teasing me you will be surprised. So, meet Leo and Tori. Surprise..." Just as Jenni was about to say something Tori piped up

"I heard that it has been a while since you have eaten a nice wet pussy, come have a taste of mine. Babe why don't you and Johnny get yourselves nice and hard, Jenni and I will be with you two in a minute."

Leo smiled and sat next to Johnny, "Happy to oblige". Johnny finished stripping his clothes off and he and Leo began stroking their cocks.

Tori laid down on the ottoman and spread he legs for the men to see, and motioned for Jenni to come to her, "Jenni, make me cum, show these men what you can do".

Jenni knelt between her legs, wrapping her arms under Tori's bum and grasping at her hips. Jenni could smell the scent of a woman coming from Tori, her mouth started to water as she leaned in close to her pussy. This would be Jenni's first taste of pussy in several years, and it was just as she remembered it. Tori's pussy was warm and inviting, but sweet and a little tart at the same time. As Jenni's tongue gently ran across Tori's clit, she could feel Tori shutter under her. Jenni allowed her tongue to travel down Tori's clit to her warm and very wet whole, which was filled with a sweet nectar just waiting to be drunk. Tori moaned as Jenni's tongue slipped in her pussy whole and lapped at her juices.

The moans and slurps that were coming from the women made the men writhe in their seats, squirming with anticipation. Johnny couldn't handle it any more, he stood up and walked over to Tori, kneeling in front of her and presenting his thick, hard cock to her soft lips. Jenni looked up from Tori's pussy when she heard her muffled moans, she glanced at Johnny's face and gave him a little smile, then returned to her tasty morsel. No sooner did she bury her face in Tori's pussy did she feel the light touch of Leo's hand at the small of her back. Leo raised Jenni's ass to a level of easy accessibility, and then gently started to rub her back and bum. As Leo placed his hand on Jenni's hips she could feel his hot bated breath at the small of her back, followed by his tongue at the tip of her tailbone. Leo simultaneously moved his tongue down her crack and spread her cheeks with his strong hands. Her back arched as his tongue slipped down her crack to her petite, puckered little rosebud. As her back arched with pleasure Tori began to buck her hips, grabbing Jenni by her long ponytail, pulling her face deeper into her gaping pussy.

Johnny could see everything that was happening and he was elated at the sight of doings. Muffled moans came from Jenni and Tori as they were being pleasured on one way or another. Muffled screams soon emerged from Tori as she came all over Jenni's face, allowing Johnny to shove his throbbing cock deeper in to Tori's throat. He soon shot a load of hot sticky cum into Tori's mouth while thrusting like a crazed animal. He pulled out of Tori's mouth and knelt beside her to play with her breasts. Johnny's load was so big that it dribbled down the side of her face. Johnny Leaned over and kissed his cum from the side of her cheek, leaving a glistening sheen on her face. Leo had moved to Jenni's pussy by now and was getting soaked in her juices as she squirted all over his face.

By that point the only one not being taken care of was Leo, so Jenni rolled onto her back pulling Leo's face into her pussy once again; this time exposing more of Leo for Tori and Jonny to play with. Tori laid her head between his legs and sucked his cock into her mouth while Johnny went behind him and began to play with Leo's sac. Johnny pulled a set of anal beads out and lubed them up. Knowing that this was Leo's first time ever having anything in his ass, Johnny went easy at first, gently inserting just a few beads in to Leo allowing him to acclimate to the new sensations. Soon Leo became comfortable with the beads and began rocking back and forth, allowing more to enter his ass. Johnny could see that Leo was more relaxed so he pulled the beads out and moved on to something with a little more girth; he used Jenni's Blue Dolphin vibrating dildo; it was only and inch in diameter, but it made Leo tense up and his cock stiff as a board.

When Jenni was done drowning Leo with her cum, she stood up and moved in behind Johnny. She had strapped a nine inch vibrating dildo, which she lovingly named Moby. Jenni lubed Moby up and caressed Johnny's ass while she spread his checks. She turned the vibrations on low and placed Moby's tip at Johnny's asshole. She waited for him to start moving back onto it, and inch by inch Moby disappeared into Johnny's ass. By now Leo's cock was deep into Tori's mouth and Johnny was fucking Leo with the Blue Dolphin. As for Jenni, well she was quite content pounding away at Johnny's ass with Moby. She would occasionally ease up and let Johnny fuck her thick, vibrating cock...

What will these imaginative couples do next? I guess you will have to wait and see...