A Story About The Old Days Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

Elaine's head was down, exposing her neck to Velma's kisses. Her eyes were closed. She mumbled unintelligible sounds mixed with giggles. Her hands wrapped in my hair and held me tightly with my face buried in her warm, wet, pussy. Velma and I picked up a rhythm. We were meeting each other's thrusts. Both women were having multiple orgasms.

I could feel myself ready to cum. I thrust hard into Velma. She sensed it, responding, cumming with me again. Elaine had never really stopped cumming. I shot my load deep into Velma's hot cunt. She squeezed the walls of her pussy on my cock. She milked me until I went soft.

I kept eating Elaine until Velma rolled off me. Elaine took it as a signal to scoot back down my body until she was straddling my thighs. Velma moved up next to me. She started kissing me. Elaine rolled off me to lie between Velma's legs, licking at her cunt. Velma was licking my face clean of Elaine's juices while Elaine sucked and licked my cum from Velma's pussy.

Velma swung around, burying her face in Elaine's cunt. Velma rolled on top. Elaine's legs clamped her head. They came together. Both sisters enjoyed strong orgasms. Elaine sounded like she was giggling, but it was hard to tell with her mouth full of Velma's pussy.

Velma was repeating, "Oh my God, Oh my God."

At last satisfied, they pulled apart. Velma rolled off Elaine. They lay on their backs.

Elaine said, "Get between us, Jim."

I climbed over her to lie on my back between them, they both rolled over on their side snuggling up to me. They showered me with kisses, petting me until it was almost time for me to leave.

We all took a shower together. It was fun. The shower was quite large, but even so it was crowded with three of us. Both ladies washed my cock and balls. I washed both their pussies.

After the shower, Velma and Elaine explained that they, along with Emily, sometimes ate each other.

"In fact," Velma said, "Emily probably likes it better than either of us."

They went on to explain why Emily hadn't joined us. Her period had started unexpectedly.

I got home in time for dinner. Mom served a fine meal. We watched TV for a while. Then Dad went to bed saying the next day was going to be busy.

When we were alone, Mom told me, "We need to talk some more about what was discussed today." She continued, "You must be careful about a few things with the sisters. First, you must never favor one over the others. You may like one better than the others, but you can't let any of them know. Second, you must never do anything to hurt any of them.

"Another thing you need to be aware of," Mom continued, "your father doesn't know anything yet, but, you can expect him to figure things out, at least partially. When he does, he may not say anything. If he mentions it to me, I should be able to handle it.

"Bedtime now, Sweetheart; school tomorrow," she said as she bid me goodnight.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers