A Story For Carol Ch. 02

Story Info
Further adventures with his dream girl.
960 words
4.19
15.1k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: { I really hadn't planned a second part of this story. But after seeing some pictures of my dream girl scans clothes, I just couldn't help myself. Again this is for my dream girl.}

I had just given Carol several linked orgasms orally. I asked her was that okay. She looked at me like I was stupid.

"I would say so. I've never come like that before. It was wonderful." She answered my stupid question with a smile.

"Well blue eyes, when your not blessed with a monster cock, you have to use what you have the best you can. I find most woman love a good oral fucking. It sets the stage for what's to come. No pun intended." I laughed

"Well Hun lets see how well you use it. I'm ready for a good long fuck." She said lust beaming from her beautiful blue eyes.

I rolled over on my back. "Let's let you warm him up first."

Carol got on her knees and proceeded to take the head of my cock into her mouth, running her tongue round and around and working her tongue into the slit while running her hands up and down the length.

Soon she ran her sweet lips up and down the shaft, tracing the veins and nipping lightly as she proceeded. I soon had dark pink lip prints and small nip marks the entire length of the shaft.

I felt myself growing harder and harder. As hard as times in'29, as she worked her magic on my member. My dick by this time could cut steel, even titanium. As I expected from someone as sexy and beautiful as my Carol, she was an oral artist.

She soon had the entire length in her mouth working it up and down at a slow steady speed. I could feel her lightly grazing it with her teeth. I was in Heaven. She pulled it out with a slight pop, and starting licking my cum swollen nuts. Taking some in her sweet mouth and lightly sucking them right to the verge of it being painful. But never over the edge.

She worked on my swollen cock in the same matter for what felt like hours, but was in reality about 20 minutes. I had been to the edge several times but managed to hold off. But I knew I couldn't last much longer under her oral onslaught. I knew that the first time I reached orgasm with her I wanted to inside that sweet pussy of hers.

I managed to push her off on me on to her back. "Damn girl. You didn't tell me you are an oral artist too."

She just laughed at me. "I try to give as good as I receive."

"Well you sure did that baby. Now it's my turn." I said as I licked her firm tits as I worked my way down her gorgeous body. I gave her nipple jewelry special attention.

"Okay baby her it comes." I said as I entered her clean shaven snatch. It was like I had died and gone to heaven. She was firm and tight but not too tight. As I pushed further into her velvet canal I felt her muscles contract and release. The feeling of fingers gripping my cock as I worked my way inside. It was all I could do to control myself.

"Carol baby, If you keep that up I'm gonna suffer from premature ejaculation for sure. Damn that's a good trick." I moaned

"Glad you like it. Keegle exercises. Never had a baby but the exercises teach good muscle control." She laughed

I started pounding her harder. Longer and longer strokes, in and out. Finally all but the tip was out and then I slammed it back into he loosening hole. On and on.

"Yeah Baby. Fuck my pussy. Slam it home. Yeah. Deeper Baby. Faster" she moaned in Estacy.

Momentarily pausing to catch my breath, I put her legs over my shoulders and starting pounding her again. Almost on my toes as I drove my hard cock into that wonderful hole. What a ride.

"Oh Baby, Fuck me! Fuck me hard, drive that dick into me. OH Hell Yes! Don't stop. Don't you dare Stop! So good!" she cried in passion

I felt her orgasm approach. I felt her wonderful snatch tighten around my driving dick. Her breathing became rapid and a fine sweat covered both our bodies.

"Oh Fuck! I'm cumming! Oh yeah!" she yelled as I felt her body pulse.

But it was too good for me to stop, even slow down. I kept driving in and out. Faster and faster. I felt her getting ready to cum again and knew I wasn't far behind.

"You mother fucker! I'm cumming again. Come with me baby." She almost begged.

"Okay Baby here it cums. I'm fixing to shoot. Ahhhh!" I moaned as we both fell over the cliff together..

Barley able to move, I rolled off of my beautiful Carol, who lay unmoving on the bed except for the rising and falling of her chest as she tried to catch her breath.

Looking at her with an innocent look on my face, I asked, "Was that okay? I'll try to do better next time."

After a minute she looked at me. She then made the universal hand sign that said it was okay I guess.

"I guess I need to start again then." I said with a straight face.

"Don't even think it sucker. I need a shower, two meals and 8 hours sleep." She said

I laughed and pulled my beautiful blonde, blue eyed dream girl into my arms holding her tight as we both took a short nap.

End of Part II