A Story For Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloke1
Bloke1
23 Followers

You decide to take the shower. And you enjoy the shower very much. You made sure that you were completely clean shave. "Just in case," you tell yourself. You blow dry you hair and then decide that you are going to try this. Complete naked, you go and unlock the security lock on the main door. Next, you dry and put your hair into a ponytail and then into a tight bun.

You unpack the jet-black pantyhose that you thought to bring along with you when you suspected it was he who sent you the card. You put one pair of crotchless pantyhose on normally. Next, you put on your red 3 inch Mary Jane high heels. You put your blindfold on your forehead and push the earplugs into your ears. The world sounds a lot different now.

You go over to box #1 and unpack the leather items. The smell off new fresh leather delights you. You carefully put on the wrist cuffs first. Then you put on the ankle cuffs. You make sure the cuffs are tight. Lastly, you put on the leather collar.

You go to box #2 and unpack the earmuffs. You are a bit surprised. They look like the old time stereo headphones but without the speaker in the earpieces and without the wires. In place of the speakers, you see the foam padding. You place the earmuffs over your ears and you instantly notice a complete and utter silence. You have never known such an outside yourself quiet before.

Next, you unpack box #3 and put in the ball gag securing it tightly behind your head. You expected it to cause you to gag, but it does not. You can breathe easily through your nose but your sounds and giggles are muffled.

Next, you unpack box #5 with the vibrating egg. You look it over and notice the wire hanging from it. You push the button on it to the on position but nothing happens. As you begin to put it in your cunt, you notice for the first time just how wet and turned on sexually you are. The vibrating egg slides into your cunt with ease.

Lastly, you uneasily move to box #4. You carefully unpack the anal plug kit. It has three anal plugs, a small, a medium, and a large plug. Also in the plug kit is the anal lubricant. You remove the small anal plug and inspect it. Holding it in your hand, you compare its size with two of your fingers. You lubricate the plug carefully and place it aside. Next, you lubricate your asshole and anal passage. This is a very new and strange experience for you. Now you hold the anal plug and press it against your asshole. You feel your muscles tighten and you try to relax them as you apply pressure to the anal plug. Slowly you feel the anal plug enter and after a few long minutes, you feel the anal plug seated in place, fully inserted. Your tension goes away as you realize that you were expecting severe pain and yet there was no pain at all.

You feel strange, excited, crazy, turned on and scared all at once. You see yourself in the full-length mirror as you were going to the sitting area. You stop dead in your tracks and turn toward the mirror. You see yourself, but this woman in the mirror is so completely different. She is a woman of beauty. She looks beautiful. She looks happy. She looks satisfied. She looks confident. She looks like you and yet you have never seen her before. You are so very proud for the first time in your life of the real submissive you, coming out to the world. Your only hope now is that he will take you. That he will take charge and lead you in service to him. That he will accept you as his personal property.

You continue to the sitting room and move the coffee table off to the side as instructed. You turn and face the balcony curtain. You move the blindfold down over your eyes. You move your feet apart so that you can stand comfortable. You feel the cunt juices on the insides of both thighs. You reach down to your ankles and clip the wrist cuffs to the ankle cuffs. And you wait.

You do not know how long it has been that you have been waiting but the vibrator in your cunt starts to vibrate lightly. It continues to vibrate forever. Then you notice the smell. A candle maybe? You are not sure but the smell is there. You are trusting your sense of smell even more now that your sense of hearing, and your sense of sight are turned off. Your sense of taste is being blocked by the taste of the ball gag. While your sense of touch is still there, you feel so many things that you are not sure which feeling to trust.

There, was that something on your back? Or there, on the shoulder? Or there, on the rock hard nipples? On the other hand, are you just imagining those sensations? How can you be sure? You feel the vibrator going in your cunt and you are not sure but you think it is a little faster now. You are so turned on sexually. You feel the juices running down the insides of your thighs. You realize that an orgasm has been building for some time now and yet you did not notice it until now. How long has the orgasm been here and how long have you been in this position.

Suddenly the orgasm builds to the point of driving you over the edge and you have a big one. You lose your balance as the orgasm hits and you fall to the floor. Good thing the floor is rug covered , you will think later on. Wow, that took a lot out of you. 10 or 15 minutes later, you struggle to get back on your feet. You are glad to have moved the coffee table so far away. You notice that the vibrator is going just a little faster now. You finally manage to get to up on your feet with your wrists still attached to your ankles.

You are getting comfortable again slowly when you notice warmth around your asshole. Where did that come from you wonder? There again are those feelings of touch, on the back, the neck, and the nipples again. The smell is there as well. More feelings of touch as the warmth at the ass gets stronger. The feeling of isolation is immense as well. Are you imagining these things, you ask yourself?

The vibrating egg is now on full speed. You feel the vibrations on the plug in your ass. You even feel the vibrations on your clit. You do not know how long it takes but soon you are on the edge of an orgasm again. And you again cannot hold it back. The orgasm takes hold and you tumble to the floor again. You pass out cold.

When you awake, you are standing upright, spread eagle, facing the open patio curtain. You now notice that the hanging potted plants you noticed earlier are gone and now your wrist cuffs are attached to by ropes to the rings in the ceiling. You then notice your ankle cuffs are attached to rings on the sidewalls by rope. Your blindfold is on your forehead. And you can see the curtains. As you turn you head, you see the room is empty but that smell you noticed earlier is still there. Suddenly, the curtains open slowly. Then the lights fade out. There you are, on the fourth floor, facing the wooded area, almost naked and exposed to the world and the room is completely without lights. You think you see a flash off to one side, you get your eye sight back just before the blindfold is moved over your eyes. You are in total darkness. "Damn" you think, "I missed seeing him".

Suddenly you feel a sharp pain in the right ass cheek. Another pain, but now in the left ass cheek. You try to figure out if that was real. Then you try to figure out what made that pain. What was it? You remember him talking about the whip. You remember him talking about the paddle. You remember him talking about the crop. You remember him talking about the cat of nine tails. Moreover, you remember him talking about the belt. Might be a whip. Not a paddle. Might be a crop. Not a cat of nine tails. Not a belt. Then you remember the plastic spatchula and the wooden spoon in the kitchen area on the counter top. "Were they there as a warning?" you think.

"What was it?" you just questioned yourself. It truly stroked you differently. Pain, but it is not a hurting pain. You cringe as you think, "a delightful" pain. Then you ask yourself "how can that be?" Suddenly you feel a sharp pain in the left ass cheek. Another pain, but now it is in the right ass cheek. And again you think "delightful". "How?" you ask yourself.

You feel the energy from his pain traveling through your body. The more strokes, the more pain. The pain travels to the asshole and some of it enters you there. The rest goes to your clit. The pain passed through your clit and then some enters your cunt and goes to the "g-spot". The remaining pain travels up your cunt lips and exits toward your belly button. The pain energy circles your belly button and creates a heat you have never felt before. The remaining pain energy travels up to the nipples and enters your nipples. The sensation of this pain energy entering your asshole, ribbing your clit, entering your cunt, rubbing against your "g-spot", and your nipples at the same time is amazing to you. The sharp pain keeps coming to your ass, to the backs of your thighs, and to your lower back sides. The result is a gigantic orgasm like never before. You pass out again and all you remember is the wave after wave of orgasmic bliss before you passed out.

When you wake from the alarm clock, you are in the queen bed in your room and it is 7AM. There is a envelope on the telephone, just like before. You reach over and open the envelope. The card inside reads "Thank you. I had such a good time. Breakfast is in the refrigerator to be cooked. Have a good shower and a safe drive home".

Behind the card are a few color photos. One of you when bent over taken from the entry to the sitting room and another taken over the couch. One of you laying on the floor after that first or second orgasm. There a photo of you standing spread eagle, facing the patio window. One of you passed out still hanging from the rings in the ceiling. One of you on the bed out cold. One of you in the bed, covers at your feet. One of you in the bed, covers pulled over you.

You are relaxed like never before and you feel so easy. You still do not know him but Wow! Can he ever please you without ever touching you! He has taught you about yourself and your new view of pain in your life. Then you reel the remaining pain in/on your ass cheeks. You put your hand to your ass and you feel the warmth. He has shown you that good pain does exist in your life and all you know is that you want more, much more. You decide that any time and any place you are summoned you will be there ready and willing to accept his control.

You make the breakfast. You then shower. After the shower, you look at your ass cheeks and notice the many marks. You rub lotion over the cheeks, but you wish they marks would remain there forever. You depart the hotel at 10 AM. You are home 8 hours later and waiting for his next contact. Your only hope is that the next adventure is as good as this adventure. You hope that the next adventure comes soon, very soon.

Bloke1
Bloke1
23 Followers
12