A Story for My Chris

Story Info
A fantasy-into-life story.
3.1k words
4.02
24.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early evening on a Friday.

Turning the shower on, she stripped down and waited for the steam to fill the room. She checked the water and smiled at the burning red mark it caused on her skin. She stepped in and scrubbed her hair, letting the soap sit for a bit while she cleaned every inch of her body. It never took her long -- 10 to 15 minutes at most. But tonight, she had a date and didn't want to embarrass herself so she decided to alleviate some of her...tension.

One hand slid over her right breast, while the other trailed down her stomach to the dark curls between her thighs. Spreading her legs slightly, she let her hands tease her. The hot water only added to the eroticism of the moment. She closed her eyes, imagining phantom hands and a mouth roaming over and caressing every inch of her body. One finger slid along her nether lips, causing glorious friction. It circled her clit, then rubbed ever so gently, and she gasped with the pleasure of it. The hand on her breast continued to massage and pinch lightly, as the other hand slid two fingers deep inside her pussy. For a few minutes more, she fucked herself under the hot spray until she was moaning softly as she came.

After a few minutes of recovery under the scalding rain of water, she turned off the water and stepped out, drying herself off completely and pulling out the hair dryer. She brushed out her long, dark hair until it was mostly dry and flowing in soft waves over her shoulders and down her back.

Out in the bedroom, she dressed in her favorite black satiny panties and matching lace bra. A comfortable-but-attractive pair of dark jeans and a tailored red blouse with the top few buttons open went on next, followed by a pair of black trouser socks. As she went to the closet to find some shoes to go with the ensemble (ones she hoped were please her date), she heard a noise from out in the living room. The closet door slid closed, and she went out to investigate.

"Hello?" she called softly into the room. She couldn't see anything from the short hallway and she moved closer. "Is somebody there?"

Movement behind her caught her eye, but she wasn't quick enough to stop her assailant. She didn't even get the chance to scream before a hand wrapped around her waist and another clapped over her mouth. The hand at her waist pulled her back against a large body much taller than her own 5-foot frame.

"Don't say a word," a masculine voice whispered into her ear. She fought a shiver, but failed. "If you scream, I'll kill you. Understand?"

She nodded, eyes wide. She tried to turn around, but the arm around her waist held her fast.

"Don't move. You're going to do exactly as I tell you, right?" He tightened his grip on her until she grunted in pain, nodding furiously and fighting back the forming tears. "Good." She could just hear the self-satisfaction in his voice. He maneuvered them backwards into her bedroom.

"We're going to have a bit of fun, okay? And you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, right?" He squeezed her again, and she whimpered, nodding just as furiously as before. Tears were flowing down her cheeks now in full force. "And you aren't going to scream?" She nodded again, as she cried. He was grinning some more, she could tell. "Good girl."

With that smug announcement, she was propelled onto her own feet and into the room. She stumbled and fell, landing on her knees at the side of the bed, her arms flying toward the mattress for support. She looked up at her attacker with frightened eyes.

He was very tall, as she'd suspected. 6-feet, maybe more. His shoulders were broad under the black long-sleeved shirt he wore, the collar loose about his neck and black gloves on his hands. He wore black slacks and plain black sneakers. On his head, he wore a black mask to hide his face, reminiscent of the one she had seen worn by the Phantom of the Opera on TV one night. His figure was imposing and non-descript, and she shivered again at the thought of what he intended.

"On the bed," he ordered.

After only a moment's hesitation, she obeyed, keeping her eyes on him. She settled on her knees and waited for his next command

"Lay down," he said, moving toward her.

She did as she was told, laying on her back, but felt more and more afraid of what he was planning.

Once at the bed, he turned to go through the top drawer of her dresser, pushing her underwear aside to pull out four long scarves. She wanted to ask how he knew she had them, but didn't dare. He tied her wrists to the headboard, then moved to the end of the bed. He held her down as he opened the snap and unzipped her jeans. She bucked her hips, fighting against his hands on her legs, but she couldn't budge him. Still, she tried, and he yanked her pants off anyway. He grabbed her ankles and held them in one hand, tying one to one end of the footboard and splitting her legs to tie the other. She felt so exposed, her legs spread wide as they were, despite her remaining clothing.

"There, now," he said with a wide grin. "We're comfortable, aren't we?"

Wisely, she said nothing, only stared.

His smile seemed to broaden, as he spoke again. "You look real pretty like that, you know. Your legs spread wide for me, your breasts all perked up. You like being tied up, don't you, bitch? Yeah, I'll just bet you do. You're already wet, you cock-loving slut. I can see your cum starting to wet those black panties. You wanted cock tonight, didn't you? Yeah. Well, you're going to get it."

She shook her head, denying every accusation, her eyes still wide with fear. She twisted her arms and legs, trying to get free but knowing the scarves were stong enough to hold her. She suddenly regretted not working with weights when she'd been on her fitness kick.

He slid his hand over her bare leg from ankle to thigh and over her hip, where it stopped to rest. "You want my cock, don't you, bitch?" His other hand slid down to his own pants, stroking his growing erection through his pants. "You know you do. And so do I. That's why I'm going to give it to you, because I know what a cock-loving whore you really are." He climbed on top of the bed, then, his powerful legs straddling her thighs. With another grin and a dark laugh, he fisted her blouse in his large hands and tore it open. She whimpered, and he laughed some more. "You really want this, don't you?" She shook her head again, but he grabbed her chin to hold it steady and stare into her face. His eyes seemed so piercing beneath that mask. "Don't lie to me," he growled.

The grip on her chin hurt, drawing more tears to her eyes as she nodded. She was truly at his mercy, and the helplessness of the situation finally hit home.

"That's my girl," he said with another smile. He released her chin and looked her over -- her large breasts raised up and pressing tight against the black lace of her bra, her stomach flattened by the angle, her shapely legs leading straight up to the black underwear that were already damp. He licked his lips at the delicious sight.

His hand slid up her side and over her breasts, palming them through the lace. With a rough jerk, the bra was pulled down beneath her breasts to cup them and roughly shove them even higher. He grinned down at her, and one hand moved down her body to rub her through her panties. His grin widened. "Your panties are so wet, slut. You really need this, don't you?" He rubbed his cock through his pants again. "Don't you, bitch."

Taking the hint, she nodded in a half-panic.

He grinned again, opening his pants and pushing them down his thighs. Next went his boxer briefs, and his hard phallus was pointing toward her face proudly. He was so big and thick that her mouth went dry. He scooted up her body, his pants sliding lower down his legs with the movement, until he was kneeling in front of her face expectantly. "Suck it. Suck my hot, dripping cock, bitch."

She obeyed, her mouth and tongue circling the head. She sucked, bobbing her head up and down over what she could reach, her neck aching from the strain. With a growl, he was suddenly gripping the back of her skull, forcing his dick into her mouth and down her throat. "Suck that cock, bitch. Yeah. You love this, don't you? Mmm...so good. Suck harder. Lick it. Swallow my cock." She gagged with each deep thrust, but kept sucking and licking the length in her mouth. She didn't dare fight him, and she was starting to secretly enjoy it. She could feel her pussy juices starting to wet her panties even more.

He made a harsh noise and came, shooting thick ropes of cum down her throat. "Swallow it," he growled in warning, and she did, choking at each powerful shot.

When he was finished, he pulled back, and she was shocked to see he was still hard.

He smiled. "Thought our night was over so soon, my slut?" he asked. "No, I have many more things planned for you."

She shivered, and it wasn't only fear but excitement, the thrill of the danger of it...and the thought of that big cock shoving into her body again.

As if reading her thoughts, he laughed. "Looking forward to it, aren't you, my whore? Hm? Yes...you love this, don't you? When a man uses you for his own pleasure, makes you feel your own. I'll just bet you loved having my cock in your mouth." She shivered, refusing to answer him. His grin only widened. "Yeah, I know you did. I can smell it on you." His hand went down to her soaked panties and rubbed her clit lightly through them. His hand came away glistening, even through the underwear. "What do you taste like, do you think? Does my whore like the way she tastes?" He shoved one thick finger in front of her face, pressing it to her lips.

"Suck," he ordered, and she obeyed. "Do you like that? Do you taste good, like the little slut you are?"

Suddenly, he was shifting, moving down her body until he had his face against her crotch. He inhaled deeply, looking up at her face. "You smell like a whore. Let's see if you taste like one." He licked her with a long, thorough stroke of his flat tongue. She whimpered, her hips rising off the bed and pressing toward that sinful feeling. He pulled back, licking his lips. "Oh yeah. You taste just like a slut...and you move like one, too. You want me to fuck your cunt with my tongue, don't you, bitch?"

She didn't move, didn't say anything, but in her mind, she was nodding shyly.

He nodded for her and climbed off the bed, grabbing a pair of scissors off the top of the dresser and slid them from her hip and down her thigh. She shivered at the touch of the cold metal. The scissors were opened, one side pressing against her hip and the other opposite the side of her panties. Snip! The panties were cut away. He repeated the action on the other side, until he could pull them away to reveal the dark curls he'd known were there. They glistened with her dew, and he fought his own shiver of anticipation.

He climbed back over her, kneeling down until his mouth was over her slit. He gave her pussy a great big kiss, licking along the slit and flicking her slit with his tongue until she was writhing on the bed. His hands held her hips still, as he fucked her with his tongue. She was whimpering and moaning with his every motion, and he was grinning broadly, his tongue on her hot, wet cunt and his nose pressing against her clit and rubbing. As he released her hip on one side to use his fingers as well, she started wailing quietly, getting louder and louder. He finger-fucked her with relish, his tongue running all along her pussy lips and around, flicking her clit.

She screamed when she came, her body arching up off the bed. He grinned up as he watched her, his fingers still sliding in and out of her cunt and feeling it gripping his fingers, pulsing and tight. "Yeah, bitch. That's right. Cum all over my fucking fingers. Yeah, look at that hot cunt, those juices oozing all over my hand. Yeah..."

As she lay there panting, he lifted her up to remove her bra. He stroked his hand over her breasts before standing up and removing his shoes and pants. She came around just soon enough to watch him pull the shirt up over his head. In nothing but his mask, gloves and now-revealed black socks, he looked...surprisingly good. She shook her head, hoping to clear it of the ridiculous image. He was her captor, her rapist. Why would she find him attractive? But his jutting hard cock and his furred chest made her mouth water and her insides tighten.

When he turned to look at her, he smiled at the sight of the look on her face, and she actually blushed. He climbed onto the bed over her and leaned down to kiss her chin. His kisses moved down her throat and to the side, his tongue lapping at the spot at the nape of her neck that made her eyelids flutter and her pussy walls tighten in appreciation. Too soon, his kisses were moving down again to her breasts, where they licked and sucked every inch before he took one nipple into his mouth for a good long pull, nipping at it with his teeth, then soothing away the pain with a long lick. By the time he reached her other breast, she was straining against her bonds. Not to push him away, but to hold his head to her breast, to keep him just where he was.

He looked up as soon as he'd paid equal attention to the other breast. "You're such a whore, aren't you? Falling in love with your rapist, wanting to fuck yourself on my hard cock, aren't you? You love this. You love my big, fat cock." He fisted his erection, watching her eyes stare at the hand moving over his penis.

"You want this?" he asked. "You want my cock going in you? Fucking your cunt and making you cum?"

"Yes," she whispered.

He almost groaned, stroking himself faster. "Yes, what?"

"Yes," she said a little louder. "Yes, fuck my cunt with that big, hard cock. Fuck me. Make me cum."

He did groan, then, and removed his hand from his dick. Moving into position, he didn't wait to shove his cock into her body hard, her pussy walls tightening around him as if they were pulling him in deeper. He set a fast pace, pumping roughly in and out of her body as he watched her writhe against him, beneath him. Her hips were meeting his every thrust, her arms and legs were straining against their bonds, and she was crying out, screaming her pleasure and letting everyone in the building know she was being well-fucked. He shifted his hips to hit the spot inside her cunt that made her scream and buck even more wildly. It wouldn't be long before she was cumming all over his fat cock. He decided to push her along.

"Cum for me, bitch. I want your hot, wet cunt to gush all over my hard cock." She moaned, tossing her head from side to side, her eyes held tightly shut. "I'm fucking you, my cock-loving whore, and I'm going to do it again and again until you're addicted to my cock. This body is mine, you understand me? Your body is mine to control, to play with, to fuck at my leisure. You will cum when I command, and I order you to cum all over my cock. Right. Now."

And she did. She came so hard she couldn't see, her vision blackened around the edges, then died out completely. She was screaming herself hoarse, her wrists raw from the pulling and twisting she'd done, and her pussy was milking him dry. He came then, too, shooting cord after cord of hot, sticky cum deep into her cunt. She felt another small orgasm as he shot in deep and continued to move, moaning. Suddenly, everything went black.

...

When she came to, he was leaning over her body, untying her wrists. Her ankles had already been freed and her pussy had been wiped clean with a damp cloth. His hands were gentle now and no longer encased in their earlier gloves. His feet, she noticed, were also free of the black socks. Her hands released, she lifted them to cup his face with a soft smile. She pulled the mask off, smiling at the man who had agreed to do this one thing for her, and she pulled him down, leaning up slightly to give him a long, thorough kiss in gratitude.

"Thanks, baby," she said, gazing into his eyes. "That was amazing."

"You're very welcome," he replied with a happy grin. He leaned down to kiss her again, his tongue coaxing hers into his mouth to suck on.

"Was it as good as the bondage fantasy last night?" she asked with some nervousness.

His smile was glorious as he leaned down to nip at her lips and along her chin. His mouth trailed down her throat to that spot on her neck he knew drove her insane. He was rewarded by her body arching toward his and a tiny whimper escaping her well-kissed lips. His nips trailed back up to her ear. "Better," he whispered seductively into it. "But I have another idea..." He whispered something into her ear, and she shivered, her eyes dancing with mirth. She was more than happy to explore that particular fantasy. In fact, it had some real possibilities.