A Story From The 80s

Story Info
A horny wife invites hubby to watch.
1.7k words
3.8
54.8k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cash0956
Cash0956
16 Followers

A true story from the early 80's.

(names and locations have been changed)

April knew she was going to be forced to tell me at some point. I mean, how much longer could she "go see friends" three or four nights a week in the slutty outfits she left in anyway. April was about 23 years old 115 lbs and 5'4".Beautifull tits with huge nipples. She had (and still has) beautiful blond hair. She had all the right stuff in all the right places. Victor was such a good lover, it had, until now, made it all worth it. Victor loved her in the short dresses she wore on their dates, and April loved the attention of Victor and his friends at the nightclubs they went to on the other side of town. She loved that he was a tough black man and had the respect of most other black men.

Most of all, April loved the 10" uncut black cock Victor possessed, the thought of which even now made her damp. No, I had no idea why she was going to so much trouble to get ready "for friends", putting on Victor's favorite perfume (which she had convinced me I liked also).Tonight she chose the "commando " look. She wore thigh high hose with the line down the back, and no panties. She thought I was asleep, but I saw her as she got ready for her date. She carefully combed her hair perfectly, or Victor would swear she had been screwing me or someone else. Victor was also known to pull off her panties and smell them to see if she had any semen on them. Victor also made her swear she would stop screwing me. She lied on that one. She came home from their dates and gave me great sex every time!

I had been getting "sloppy seconds" for several years. I would ask sometimes why she was so lubricated, and she didn't have the heart to tell me she had just been impaled by a huge black dick. I knew something was up, though. It turned me on, you see. I hated the fact that my wife was screwing another man. It made me mad and horny all at the same time.

Anyway, April had a feeling the gig was up, but she didn't realize what was coming this night. Her fantasies were going to come true.

She left the house around 9:00 pm, headed to meet Victor. Her pussy was already tingling as she anticipated what was coming. She always allowed 2 hours or so for their dates, or all night if I was out of town on business.

She checked herself in the mirror. Hair perfect, nothing out of place. She knew Victor would love her outfit. She saw Victor walking toward her car at the usual meeting place. He got in and kissed her. His hand went instinctively to her big tits first and then to her crotch. Victor sighed when he felt the naked pussy which immediately became damp. She was so happy she had gotten her tubes tied after her last kid.

"You been fucking your husband"? Victor barked. "No", whimpered April, hoping she wouldn't get slapped. Victor believed her and told her to drive around for a while. Victor pulled out a cellophane wrapper from a pack of cigarettes. April could see two or three small rocks... Crack! Victor said it was time to introduce her to a really good time. "no" said April, I don't do drugs and you know that!! That brought the slap and the red warm skin. April knew she had to do it. It made her mad and hot, being told by a big black bull what to do.

Victor put a rock into the pipe he had and put the other end into April's mouth. He lit the rock and commanded April to inhale.

April almost passed out as the smoke hit her lungs. "No" she cried. "Shut up and hold your breath" commanded Victor.

April could feel the high overcome her. She had never felt his feeling, and it was good. She instantly realized she had crossed a line, but could care less. Victor finished the rock and put another rock in. After this rock was smoked, April could feel the cocaine another way. She was intensely horny.

Victor was staying with his parents due to the fact he had just gotten out of jail, so they couldn't go there. They decided to go to the club for a while. Once in the club, April demanded they go to a quiet corner. This was a dark hip hop club. April was the only white person there. All eyes were on her as she crawled into Victors lap and begin a sexy lap dance to the music. She reached between Victor's legs and stroked his shaft through his pants. Then she undid his belt and unzipped his pants. No one could see under the table. So she pulled out his dick and slowly stroked it to life.

Victor ran his hands up April's skirt and fingered her pussy, causing her to moan. The cocaine before and the scotch they were drinking now were more than she could bear. She needed to be fucked. She spotted one of Victors friends at another table and began making eyes at him. This pissed off Victor and he decided they should leave tight away.

Once in her car (Victor was driving her car now), she gave began to suck Victors dick, and asked to be fucked. She knew she was going to be late getting home, but she didn't care. She figured I would be asleep anyway.

The hotel was called the Downtowner. Victor had no money (surprise!) so April used her credit card. The clerk gave them a room key with a wink. Once in the room, she yanked off her skirt and laid on the bed, begging Victor to give it to her. His huge shaft was throbbing, and he couldn't wait anymore. She was fucked hard and fast ending in an explosion of seed going deep in my wife's pussy.

It was after 1 am when I heard the car come in the carport. I had been smoking pot for the past hour waiting on her. I knew I was going to confront her now. She stumbled in, extremely high. (She confessed later that they had smoked more crack at the motel). I told her I knew she had a boyfriend, and I wanted to leave her.

April told me she had met a black man and she had feelings for him, but she still loved me. She said she was very confused. She came over to me and gave me a deep kiss. I became aroused, thinking about her with this black man, so I decided to try something. Call him up, get him over here. "Fine" she said. "you know he likes to fuck me here anyway." We decided he would come over the next night. April told me she couldn't leave me, but she had to have this black dick again, and I would understand once I watched them in action. I wasn't so sure of this.

Well, the next day at work seemed to take forever, but April spent the day getting the house and herself ready for the big night. When I got home she was already dressed in a beautiful negligee and thigh high hose that she had just bought.

April was to pick up Victor at 9:00. She put on a coat over her lingerie and asked me to drive. I agreed and off we went. Victor was waiting at a convenience store near the projects. When he approached the car, April got out and jumped in the back seat with Victor. They immediately embraced. I could hear the moaning of the two and hands were everywhere. Victor was concerned I was going to get furious, but April said "no, this was my husband's idea".

My wife looked so beautiful in her negligee. When we got to our house, they snuck in around the side and in the back door. I sat down and rolled a joint to calm down, and was joined by the two lovebirds. After we smoked a joint, April came over to me and asked me to go in the bedroom alone with her. She told me on the way back that Victor wanted me to go first, so he could take his time Victor also said he didn't want to watch us, so he waited in the den while made passionate love. April was very wet and horny. She knew what was coming. Well first I was coming. All I could think about was watching that big dick attack my wife. She said it was 10" and she had measured it herself.

After we got through April called Victor in after she had carefully cleaned her pussy so he could have a clean one. He had already stripped to his briefs, and I could plainly see the bulge when he walked in.

My wife called him to the bed. She asked me to move over to my side and invited Victor to stand by the bed. April told me to look at his dick. She pulled his briefs down slowly, and out came a huge uncircumcised cock. It was jet black with a pink head under the foreskin. She was kissing it on the end and playing with the foreskin and ball sack. She explained to me that this was why she was usually so wet when she got home from "seeing her friends". Victor lay down between her legs and began to eat her pussy. April was moaning loudly and rubbing his cock which was right over her in the 69 position.

She said "baby I'm going to let him fuck me now if you want to come over and watch" What I witnessed next was my wife having about 5 or six huge orgasms as Victor fucked her hard for about 15 minutes. He couldn't go all the way in her pussy so he had to do short strokes. I had to masturbate watching them go at it. My wife's legs were straight up in the air as she screamed at Victor to come in her pussy. After he shot his huge load into her, she asked me to look at her pussy and all I could see was the white sperm rolling out of her, and I licked her clean...

What a night. Their relationship didn't last long after that but the video we shot at a later time is still here.

And yes, we are happier than ever.

Cash0956
Cash0956
16 Followers