A Story of Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Lana gets held down and is made to please me.
1.8k words
4.1
35.4k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as I looked now at Lana, kneeling underneath Bri, and saw her legs spread wide as she balanced herself after finishing eating Bri's pussy. I reached down between her legs, knowing that working on Bri must have gotten her hot, and found another tight but dripping wet snatch... I slipped two of my fingers inside and began stretching her a little bit. Fortunately, as I said before, Lana had quite the ass which means a nice set of hips to go along with it, so it was pretty easy to get her opened wide enough to take me. I finally noticed that her eyes were half-open and she was looking at me. I smiled and pulled my fingers out, just barely rubbing the lips of her pussy with my slick fingers as I smiled at her... "So what about you? What's your fantasy?"

I saw her consider the question for a moment. She looked down at herself, before looking up at me and the other girls. "Every guy I have been with has treated me good, and I have had some good sex in my time." She smiled at me... "But watching you with Bri, I have never been treated like that, and I want to try it." She looked up at the girls, and then me again. "So will you RP with me? I want to be his new toy to break, as it were."

I nodded, not quite sure what she had in mind yet, but hey, it's her that is offering herself to me, whatever she wants to do, you know? She smiled at me and then dropped the bomb on me... "What I was hoping for is that the girls would be like your little harem, doing your bidding... They would present me to you, and then hold me down so you can 'break me in.' I, of course, will resist as much as I am able, because I want to be treated like a whore for a night, like I want to feel like I am nothing but a toy to be played with, you know? But I don't want to be, like, in on it... Like I just want to suddenly be made to accept you, even if I don't like it."

I looked at the girls, and was a little unsure. I finally looked back at Lana. "My response will be dependent on whether or not they will participate. You understand that you are essentially asking me to rape you, and you are okay with that?"

She looked at me and nodded, before looking at the girls. I looked at them as well... "So basically all you girls will have to do is bring Lana into my room, and hold her legs and arms as still as you can while I do the rest." They looked at each other, and nodded. I was amazed.

So, we set it up. It took a few minutes to get the initial scene right, but eventually I was laying on my bed, pretending to be asleep when I heard scuffling in the short hallway. By the time I could get up, the door had already burst open, and the three girls, wearing just their panties and bra's, tossed Lana into my room at my feet. She looked up at me and made to get away, but I grabbed her ass-length hair and held tight, waiting for the girls to step in. They ran up and grabbed her arms, and lifted her onto the bed. Kaitlin and Rochelle got up and sat over her arms, using their hands to hold onto her biceps. I saw Bri grab the gag that had just been in her mouth, and push it against Lana's lips.... She refused to accept it, and finally I stepped up and slapped her hard on the legs, Lana's mouth opening in a scream. "When we want something, your only job is to accept it, slut." I noticed Bri had managed to slip the gag in, and was now buckling it. I nodded.

By this point, Lana had her legs crossed, because she knew what my goal was. I smiled at Bri and grabbed one of her ankles while she took the other, and we pulled her legs apart. I was rewarded with the sight of Lana's juicy little snatch, with just a strip of hair rising from her clit. I held onto one leg while Bri held the other, and I reached down and started rubbing her clit. Lana started thrashing about on the bed, trying to work away from Rochelle and Kaitlin, to no avail. I finally smiled and worked my hips in between her legs, preventing her from closing them. I took my dick in hand and slapped it against her clit, rubbing against her pussy lips to get my cock moist again.

I finally looked down at Lana... "Look, bitch, you can either take my cock and enjoy, or you can take my cock and hate every minute of it. Fact is, I am going to fuck you and abuse you whether you like it or not, so for your sake, I hope you like it." And with that, I impaled myself inside her and felt her soaking wet pussy spread for me, only to feel Lana try and throw me off by bucking her hips. I smiled and managed to her pull her down the bed a little bit so I could stand between her legs at the end of the bed as she was held down by Kaitlin and Rochelle. I gestured to Bri and told her to sit on Lana's waist so she couldn't fight me. She did, and I felt Lana's pussy get a little tighter around my cock. I groaned and finally went to work, brutally fucking Lana's pussy.

I smiled at the other girls, then remembered my collection of toys. I smiled and pulled out, smacking Lana's clit with my hand as I walked to my drawer and opened it... I pulled out a rather large pony tail butt plug for Lana, applied some lube to it and finally pressed it against Lana's asshole... "A reminder of what you will soon be getting back there," I laughed as I forced the head of it past Lana's anal ring. I heard her scream through the gag as it went in, and I smiled, opening her legs again as I pushed my cock back inside her, and resumed my abuse of her pussy.

I finally felt Lana cum hard around my cock, and smiled, knowing that only half of the fucking was over. I smacked Bri on her ass hard, telling her to get up. I gestured to Kaitlin and Rochelle to do the same, and I smiled as I realized she was too well fucked to try to escape. I told the girls to lay her down face down on the floor with her legs together. I directed the girls to sit across her upper back and lower legs, before pulling a small, thin whip out of my drawer and handing it Bri. I reached down and grabbed the tail from the butt plug, and pulled on it gently to get her attention. "Bri is going to whip you now. Good whores don't resist when someone wants to fuck them silly." I heard Lana moan and then let go of her tail, nodding at Bri. She looked a little uneasy as she raised the whip and brought it down on Lana's upturned ass... I smiled and burnt the image into my mind of Lana laid on my floor, held down while another hot ass woman stood and whipped her ass for not letting me fuck her properly. With the tail hanging out of her ass, I finally had to stop Bri sooner than I had planned. I pulled the toy out, hearing another soft scream from Lana before spreading Lana's amazingly large ass cheeks apart and sinking my cock into the hole where the tail had just been sprouting from. I let the girls get up and watch as I grabbed Lana's wrists and held them under my hands, using her wrists to support my weight as I fucked her ass rough and fast.

Now, by this time, I have already cum several times, and I am lasting for a while. I think I ended up fucking Lana's ass hard for a solid 15 minutes before I finally blew my load deep in her ass. I let my cock sit in her ass for a minute or so, before finally pulling out and going to wash myself. I came back and smiled as I noticed Bri had re-inserted Lana's tail. I finally smiled down at Lana, kneeling as I smiled at her, the gag still firmly in her mouth. I reached forward and unbuckled it before kissing her softly. "So did you enjoy yourself?" I asked, almost sarcastically. She smiled... "I loved it." I noticed her eyes coming back to my flaccid prick, as if she was waiting for something. I finally caught her attention and smiled. "Something interest you?"

She blushed and pointed to my dick. I was shaking my head when I had an idea: "If you really liked it, would you like to be able to show some appreciation for it?" She nodded her head, and I looked up at Kaitlin and Rochelle. They got up and before letting Lana do anything, I pulled her up so her back was to me, and I began rubbing at the spot where Kaitlin had been holding her down. After a minute, I stopped and turned her towards me... "Feel better?"

She nodded and then quickly pushed me down onto my ass on the floor of my bedroom, and came up to straddle one of my legs, rubbing her pussy against my leg as she reached down and took hold of my prick (which by this point was starting to recover again). I watched her fix her hair, controlled behind her head so I could watch, before she moved down my leg a little, and put one hand down beside her as she bent over and took the head of my cock in her mouth, licking and sucking gently as my prick began to expand and lengthen in her mouth. Before long I saw her mouth wrapped around the majority of my shaft, feeling her tongue dancing along the bottom of it as she worked her magic with her mouth. After a minute I reached down and gently placed my hand on her head, encouraging her to enjoy herself as she sucked on my prick.

She seemed to do just that, and for me, the scene of watching this gorgeous black-haired beauty kneeling over one of my legs as she bobbed up and down on my shaft was a little much for me to take, so it didn't take as long as I wanted it to last before I was pumping my cum deep into Lana's mouth, groaning and stroking her cheek as she milked my cock for the last little drops of my cum. I finally groaned and admitted my need to rest before I could finish the evening with Kaitlin.