A Story of Jane Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers

She lighted the candles using a motel matchbook. Then, in a rather loud voice, she started reading. The Latin words, as usual, meant nothing to me, but I knew that they spelled my doom. I vowed that the first thing I would do once I occupied the body of the kitten was bite her!

In the window, the huge moon was fully above the horizon now; I could see it plainly in my peripheral vision. As she continued to read, amazingly, inexplicably, Herman and Jean appeared and looked in at me. They stared, open-mouthed, at my naked form, sitting in full view of the outside world, bathed in candlelight.

Dumbfounded, I raised my hand and waved at them. Then, I suddenly became aware that it was ME doing the waving. Jane had given me control again for some reason. Immediately, the control left me, my head snapped back to the book, my finger was pointed at the now-familiar four words, and Jane said "Now, Molly! Read it now! It has to be NOW!"

As she gave me my control back, I looked up automatically. Herman had started banging on the door. Jean was looking in at me, then she turned to stare at the moon, then back at me again. She understood.

I don't think I'll ever really know why I did what I did then. I muttered "I love you, Herman," and looked back down at the page and read the words.

There was more to the spell, I knew. At least, that's what she had told me. I waited for her to complete it, but I still seemed to be in control of my body. I looked back up at the window again. Jean was saying something to Herman, pointing toward the moon, arguing. He shook off her hand and pounded on the door again. The most incredible feeling I have ever experienced washed through my body and my mind and my entire being. And suddenly the door exploded off its hinges.

Herman stood in the doorway, breathing hard, staring at me wild-eyed. Jean was just behind him, holding his left arm in both her hands, staring as well, a look of dread and immense curiosity on her face.

"Who ARE you?" she said at last.

I laughed at that. For some reason, I thought it the funniest question I had ever heard.

"Who am I?" I repeated. "Why, I'm ME!"

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers