A Story of Jane Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,127 Followers

They did it once more before falling asleep, and only then did I tiptoe into the room and join them in the king size bed.

As I finally bring this volume to a close, I have to admit that I have never been happier, in either of my lifetimes. Without gaining in age, I have gained greatly in experience and knowledge. I am no longer constantly dissatisfied on the one hand, or filled with perverted longings on the other. When Jean joins Herman and me in the big house on the lake next month, I will be with my husband, my friend, my sister, my lover, and our children. Jean found out she was pregnant this week, and our daughters will grow up as close as cousins (and half-sisters) can be. Girls seem to run in our family.

I know so much now. I know Latin. I know the Dewey Decimal System. I like classical and country (and vintage jazz, though neither of me really did before).

And when we lie down at night, Jean and Herman and I sleep like three spoons stacked in a drawer.

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,127 Followers