A Strange Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Oscar's strange day slips into its second day.
4.1k words
4.56
86.9k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read "A Strange Day Part I" before reading this story.

*

Oscar groaned and opened his eyes. Immediately he squeezed them shut again as a lance of pain stabbed through his eyes and straight into his brain. He groaned again and pushed himself to a sitting position with his feet hanging over the side of the bed. With his hands on his knees he put his head in his hands and waited for the queasiness to subside.

After the nausea passed he opened his eyes once more and blinked. He looked around and was gratified to see that he was in his own bed in his own room in his own apartment.

His bedside clock said it was half past seven but he had no clues yet to tell him whether it was morning or evening.

He groaned again as he stood up and shuffled to the bathroom. His stomach was feeling very fragile and he hoped he'd be able to urinate without throwing up all over himself.

He looked in the mirror as he peed, squinting at his reflection. He was forty-four years old and his belly, though not huge, was definitely softer and bigger than it should be. What was left of his hair was mussed up and, if it had extended any further than the ring traveling from one ear and around the back of his head to the other ear, it would probably be frightfully messy. As it was, he was able to flatten it rather easily with a swipe of his hands.

He frowned at his mirror image as he did most days. Only the pain behind his eyes and the fluttering in his stomach kept him from his daily critique of his unremarkable body and his unremarkable life.

He blinked again as his memories of the day before began to return to him. His day had started out as it always did with him having to drive for almost an hour in heavy traffic to work. Yesterday though had been vastly different from every other day in his life.

He was trying to decide which was the more newsworthy; the unexplainable nimbus of St. Elmo's Fire that had danced so enticingly on the hood of his car, the nurse at the hospital casually holding his head as he suckled her tiny brown nipple or the girl from the pharmacy coming unannounced to his apartment. She delivered his medication and then sucked his cock until he came in her mouth. If that wasn't enough, she had then climbed into his lap and fucked him until he came yet again in her pussy.

Oscar shook his head in disbelief and went to the window in his living room. Seeing the traffic piling up on the street outside, he could tell it was morning. He groaned again as he thought about going to work.

The phone rang, startling him out of his reverie and he shuffled to the table to answer it.

"Hello?" he said quietly, worrying that his stomach was still feeling nauseous.

"Hey Oscar!" a voice said. "This is Ted."

Ted Mullins was Oscar's boss.

"I heard you had quite the adventure yesterday!" Ted said pleasantly.

"Uh, yeah I did." Oscar said, wondering how his boss could possibly know about the girl from the pharmacy.

"Well, you stay home today," Ted said. "In fact, take the rest of the week. We can get by here without you for a few days. Give me a call if you need more time."

"Oh," Oscar said, realizing only then that Ted was referring to his accident. He was also more than a little suspicious. Ted never made anyone feel anything but guilty as hell for taking a day off. "Okay, if you say so."

"I insist!" Ted said. "See you Monday."

The phone went dead and Oscar sat down on the couch wondering where all this good fortune was coming from. He stared at the wall opposite him for a moment and decided that he was going to have to think this through.

He returned to the bathroom and ran water for a bath. He took the medication he'd received for the pain and then went to the kitchen to make coffee. By the time he'd set the coffeemaker up, his bath was ready.

Later, while soaking in the tub and sipping hot coffee and after the painkillers had done their job, he began to formulate a plan. He readied himself to go out and was contemplating a trip to the food market.

He walked to the grocery store across the street and strolled through the aisles, throwing a few small items into a hand-held basket. Instead of going to the cashier, he stepped up to the store manager standing to the side of the bank of registers.

The manager, a severe looking woman about his own age, gave him a curious glance as he approached her.

"Hello, how can I help you?" She said in a voice that sounded anything but helpful.

"I need groceries," he said, feeling lame and unsure of himself.

"Well, that's why we're here," she responded while wearing a fake smile.

Suddenly a strange expression crossed her face. She looked down at the basket of goods he held and her face went blank for the space of a heartbeat. She stared at the items for a few seconds more and then looked up at him and smiled warmly.

"Let me help you with those," she said.

She took the basket from his arm and placed it on the stainless steel cashier table beside her. She put all the items into a plastic bag and handed it to him, smiling brightly the whole time.

"Have a nice day," she said. "Please come again."

Oscar took the bag and walked slowly toward the front door expecting her to call him back at any second. When he reached the door to the outside he looked over his shoulder and saw her staring at him with the same smile pasted to her face. She waved and he waved back. He turned away and tried not to break into a run as he returned to his apartment.

As he stored his groceries he thought about the incident at the store and wondered again what was going on. These things just didn't happen! He knew that, yet they had happened and he had no explanation for it.

He was gratified to note that his headache seemed to be pretty much gone and had taken the nausea with it. Now he simply felt baffled.

He decided to up the ante some and see what he could do. He sat on his couch pondering what his first step should be when he began to think of the girl from the pharmacy. His cock started to rise and get hard as he thought about her and he decided that getting laid would be a good start to his experiment.

Who to do it with was now the big question. He thought about calling the pharmacy and asking the same girl to come over, but he realized that he never got her name. He supposed he could simply go there and find her, but he didn't know if she'd be working right now and he didn't want to start asking too many questions about her. Someone might get suspicious.

He stepped to the window looking over the street, as he did on many of his days off, and absently watched people go by.

He saw a particularly attractive girl walking on the opposite sidewalk and grinned to himself. She looked to be about thirty and had shoulder length brown hair. She was dressed in a loose fitting summer dress, although her curves were definitely on display as it clung to her with the day's heat and humidity.

"Wouldn't she be a great conquest!" he whispered quietly to no one in particular.

The girl he was watching stopped suddenly and looked up at him. She gave him an odd stare and then crossed the street, her eyes glued to his form in the window as she approached.

Oscar's eyes went wide and he had the sudden urge to hide.

She disappeared from view below him and he breathed a sigh of relief. He returned to his couch and sat down heavily.

Then there was a knock at the door and he stiffened.

"Oh my God!" he said. "She's come up here and now she's going to yell at me!"

He walked timidly to the door and peered through the peephole. Instead of seeing who was there or the hallway outside his door, he saw another person's eye pressed against the peephole from the other side of the door. He heard a giggle and then there was another light tap at the door.

"Let me in!" a girl's voice said teasingly. "Come on, I know you're in there."

Oscar gulped in fear and slowly opened the door. As he expected, the girl from the street was there but she didn't seem to be angry. Up close she looked to be closer to twenty five, and she was gorgeous.

She smiled coyly and sashayed past him and into his apartment. She stepped into the living room, surveyed the layout of the apartment and turned unerringly toward Oscar's bedroom. As she strode down the hall to his bedroom door she lifted her sundress over her head and let it fall to the floor.

Oscar stared after her in shock, watching as her dress fluttered to the floor and she went deliberately through his bedroom door. Presumably, she stayed in his room long enough to remove her panties; she hadn't been wearing a bra, and then stepped back into the hallway to look at him.

She had the body of a Playboy model as far as he was concerned. Her breasts were full and rounded, probably a large B-cup or a C-Cup. Her nipples were the size of quarters and were already puckered and hard. Her pussy was shaven except for a light brown stripe a little over an inch long from her vaginal folds and pointing toward her navel.

Oscar gulped again and gazed at her naked body as she gave him an expectant look.

"Are you coming?" she asked, placing her hand on her hip. "I've got someplace to be so we don't have a lot of time. I don't know why, but I'm really horny right now, so let's get going!"

Oscar closed his front door finally and walked slowly to his bedroom door. He poked his head around the corner and saw the girl lying on her back, her right hand gently squeezing her breast and her left hand smoothing the tussled mass of hair over her pubis.

"Come on!" she said with a grin. "Let's see that cock of yours. I really need one!"

Oscar stepped to the side of the bed and looked at her dreamily. He stared at her nakedness and then watched in amazement as she reached for his pants.

"Come on!" she whispered. "I want it badly!"

She pulled down his zipper and then her hand was in his pants pulling his rapidly hardening cock free. When the head finally appeared she gave a gleeful yelp and then repositioned herself to take it into her mouth.

"Mmm!" she mumbled as she sucked the head past her lips. "Come on Baby! I want you!"

Oscar, no longer caring whether this was real or not, began to shed his clothes. He threw his shirt to the side, stepped out of his shoes and then pushed his pants down; no small feat trying to maneuver his pants around her head as she mouthed his hard-on. Finally he was as naked as she and she pulled him on top of her.

"Come on baby!" she said. "Give it to me. Fuck me!"

She guided his cock to her entrance and slipped it past her labia. Then she reached her legs around his back and pulled him inside her hungrily.

"Fuck me Baby!" She hissed. "Fuck me hard!"

With that, Oscar started humping.

She looked good and she felt great. Looking at her beautiful face as she panted and grunted her appreciation was something he just wasn't used to. Very quickly he felt his orgasm begin to build in his balls and he was thrusting into her hard. Their bodies slapped together several times and within a minute he was cumming. After less than two minutes, he grunted and shoved forward, his semen depositing into her womb, and then he was gasping for breath and rolling to his side.

"Mmm, way to go Tiger!" she said with satisfaction.

She kissed his neck playfully and reached down to palm his wilting cock. She gave it a few strokes and nodded to herself when it didn't respond.

"All done Baby?" she asked.

Oscar nodded breathlessly but didn't speak.

"Okay," she said and then got up from the bed. "Now I've got a meeting to get to, so I'm leaving."

She gathered up her panties and pulled them on and then looked around.

"Where's my dress?" she asked.

"It's in the hall," Oscar said, his breath beginning to return.

"Oh," she said and then stepped through the door and disappeared around the corner.

She reappeared a couple of seconds later, her hands smoothing the dress over her hips, and smiled at him.

"Okay, I've got to go." She said. "Do you need anything before I leave?"

Oscar looked at her in amazement for a second and shook his head.

"Okay then," she said with a wave. "Bye."

He heard her footsteps and then the front door opening and closing and then nothing. He got up from the bed and went to the living room window. He saw the girl walking across the street and he waited for her to look back toward him but she kept walking.

He furrowed his brow in thought and pursed his lips, trying to sort out what was happening.

As he wondered he heard another knock on the door. He grabbed his bathrobe and tied the belt around his waist as he shuffled to the door and opened it.

"Hello Oscar," Gina, the nurse from the hospital said to him pleasantly.

She stepped past him and into his living room, and then turned to him with a warm smile. She looked amazing today. She wore a long white peasant skirt with blue embroidery sewn into the shapes of peacocks. Her top was lavender blue with tiny spaghetti straps reaching up and over her shoulders. Her beautiful Filipina features with her wire framed glasses were well complimented by her long blue-black hair falling loose to her shoulders and framing her face.

"How are you feeling today?" she asked him.

"Um," he said slowly, "I'm okay. Sometimes my head hurts and I feel like I'm going to throw up but mostly I feel good."

"Really," she said with concern. "Are you feeling nauseous now?"

"No, not now," he said. "I felt sick until the painkillers kicked in, since then I'm good."

"Well sit down and let's have a look at you." She said as she led him to the couch.

He sat down and she leaned over him, placing one hand lightly on his forehead and gripping his wrist with her other hand. She studied his face for a moment and Oscar found himself drowning in her deep brown eyes.

Almost against his own will his eyes were drawn to her light top which had fallen open as she bent forward. He could see the swell of her breasts and thought he could just make out the darker color of her left nipple at the edge of his field of vision. He looked into her eyes once more to see her watching him with a hint of amusement.

She reached down to the hem of her long skirt and drew it upward until her white panties came into view. She slipped her thumbs inside the waist band and pushed them to the floor. She slipped off her sandals then and stepped out of the panties bunched around her ankles. Then she crawled into his lap facing him with her thighs drawn up tightly alongside his and swept her top over her head. He watched with amazement, noting how her tits jiggled slightly before they came to rest directly in front of his eyes.

"You don't have a fever," she said with a slight chuckle, "but I think your pulse is racing a little bit."

She put one hand on his cheek and leaned into him for a passionate kiss. Oscar gasped as her mouth met his. He felt her tongue probing his lips and then it was entwined with his and she moaned softly.

"Now that I'm not at work," she said breathlessly, "I can do this and not worry about the consequences."

She reached into the folds of Oscar's bathrobe and gripped his cock lightly. She ran her hand from the head to the base and looked at him inquiringly.

"Have you been a busy boy today?" she asked playfully.

She leaned forward and inhaled deeply with her nose just inched from his penis.

"Mm," she said languidly, "You have been playing today already. She smells delicious too. Was she pretty?"

Oscar nodded his head dumbly, still staring in disbelief.

"Was she prettier than me?" she said with a giggle.

He shook his head in reply and Gina grinned impishly.

"Good!" she exclaimed. "But she did do her job well didn't she. You're as limp as a wet noodle."

Again Oscar nodded.

"Well," she said as she dropped to her knees between his thighs. "I guess I'll just have to work extra hard for this, won't I."

She closed her lips over his cock head and licked at it. Her tongue drew broad strokes all around the head and then down his shaft and back to the top. Her hand came up and gripped the shaft and then she engulfed the head into her mouth once more.

"Mm," she hummed softly. "Is that good Oscar? Do you like it when I take your cock into my mouth like that?"

Oscar's only response was a weak whimper as he fell back into his couch.

She giggled again and then slipped his cock past her lips.

By now Oscar's cock was beginning to harden again and Gina gave a triumphant sigh as she felt it respond. She began to stroke it in earnest and sighed again as she tasted the first drop of precum that drooled out of his pee hole.

The head expanded and the shaft extended until it was fully hard and she attacked it with vigor. Now stroking and sucking simultaneously she knew he would cum soon.

"I want to fuck you in the worst way Oscar," she said with a gasp. "But first I want you to cum in my mouth. Please cum in my mouth Oscar!"

She went back to stroking him and she stared at him with pleading eyes.

"Come on Oscar!" she said. "Cum in my mouth and you can fuck me later. I promise!"

With the sight of her stroking his cock just inches from her face, Oscar gasped and felt his orgasm explode. She let it spray her face all around her nose and mouth and then she took the next spurt between her lips. She hummed and sighed as he spurted twice more into her mouth and then smiled as he went limp again.

She drew her finger around her nose and lips and licked the semen from her fingers hungrily.

"Tasty!" she said.

She got up from the floor and smiled gleefully.

"I'll make you some tea," she said.

She bent to the floor and picked up her panties and dropped them into Oscar's lap.

"You can hold on to those until you're ready to fuck me," she said.

She went to the kitchen and Oscar listened to her fill the kettle. He stood up and walked to the kitchen doorway and stared at her. Wearing her peasant skirt and nothing else was almost enough to get him hard immediately. He knew though that it would be a while before he was ready for another round.

He watched her hungrily as she bounced around the kitchen, her bare breasts jiggling pleasantly with every move.

"Maybe you'd like me to be your maid huh?" she asked him playfully. "Walking all around your apartment like this while I clean. You'd like that huh?"

Oscar nodded wordlessly and she grinned.

"Maybe someday I will then," she said and then placed tea cups for the two of them on the breakfast table.

She hustled Oscar into a chair and poured tea for the two of them and sat closely beside him.

"Do you know why I'm here?" she asked him after a long time.

Oscar shook his head, not knowing what to say.

"Neither do I." she said as her face took on a thoughtful expression. Then she smiled again and giggled. "Oh well, it'll come to me eventually."

They sat and talked for a long time, Oscar with his bathrobe open to show his hairy pubis and her with only a skirt on and her breasts bare and beautiful before him. They talked about many things and seemed to have a lot in common, although from time to time Gina would look down at her bare chest and a puzzled expression would darken her features. Then her smile would return and she would be as animated as ever.

"So," she said slyly after about an hour. "Do you think you're ready to fuck me yet?"

His cock suddenly got very hard and she grinned.

"Oh good!" she said.

She stood from her chair and then straddled his lap, holding his head against her tits. She pulled the hem of her skirt up out of the way and pushed the head of his cock against her pussy lips and worked her hips in a circular motion. His head slipped past her opening and then she sighed deeply and began rocking to a slow rhythm against him.

"Mmm that feels good Oscar," she whispered. "Do you like it?"

12