A Strange Day Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end she stroked them off with both her hands as yet a third man shoved his way forward. She smiled and took his penis between her lips happily. Very quickly all four men were shooting their loads only to be replaced by four more men.

After this round one of the women pushed her way forward and hiked her skirt up in front of Leslie's face. Without being told to, Leslie pushed her nose into the pubis of the excited woman and licked to her heart's content.

Oscar walked into his office and stared at Melanie who was on her knees in front of his chair.

"Would you like a blow job Oscar?" she asked with a smile.

"I think I'd like to see you go help Leslie in the office," he said. "She's got a big workload back there and could use some assistance."

"Okay Oscar," she said.

She stood up, still naked and smiled at him.

As he suspected, Melanie naked was a sight to behold. Her breasts were a little bigger than Leslie's with big puffy nipples that stood out when she was horny. Right now they were almost two inches long and very red.

Her body was a sculpted piece of perfection with smooth alabaster skin. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and her lips were swollen with desire.

She turned away and went and joined Leslie in the orgy now taking place in the office pool.

Oscar sat in his chair with his hands interlaced behind his head and listened to the sounds of his first day as Office Manager.

Maria came into his office with a concerned look on her face.

"Do you know what is happening out there?" she asked.

"Yes," he said. "Yes I do."

"Oh," she said weakly.

"Why don't we go and get some lunch Maria?" he said. "It's my treat!"

Maria smiled uncertainly and looked back out into reception.

"Are you sure Oscar?" she asked timidly.

"Yes," he said. "I'm absolutely certain!"

12