A Strange Invitation

Story Info
She answers his invitation to meet in the park.
2.1k words
4.07
10.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The invitation was strange. Then again, she smiled to herself; he always did seem to do things a little different than everyone else.

Her skin smelled faintly of lavender as she stepped from the shower. She toweled her hair dry. As she bent to wind the towel into a turban on her head, her face flushed at the memory of his strong hands blindfolding her in this very room. It was a night she still remembered fondly. His touch had been so tender, the kiss of the rose so perfect on her skin. She wrapped a towel around her body and walked to her bedroom. The flush of her skin was as much from that memory as the warm steam in the bathroom.

As she pulled open the drawer, her hand paused a moment before she reached to the back of the drawer to pull out a perfectly folded bundle of wispy blue lace. She smiled to herself, as she dropped her towel to the floor. Pulling a matching bra from the drawer, she set it on the top of the dresser next to the panties.

She turned to study herself in the mirror, and frowned at what she saw. She told herself yet again that he was crazy. His arguing with her about how amazingly beautiful she is just proved he was not seeing her as she truly is. Yet, in the back of her mind, a small voice asked the question, "What if it is me who is not seeing me as I really am?"

She sat on the edge of the bed and slipped her feet carefully into the blue lace. Wriggling her legs she pulled the delicate material carefully over her toned thighs. The panties were perfect she decided as she looked in the mirror and slipped on the matching lace bra.

The silk dress slithered down her sides and over her hips like a waterfall of sable ink. The black material flowed over her curves seductively as she wriggled her body to settle it into place before pulling the zipper slowly closed. Looking back at the mirror she smiled seductively. 'Definitely much better with clothes on," she thought to herself.

.....................

The sky was dark, not a star to be seen as she drove through the sprinkling rain. The note had said to meet him at the shelter in the park, but by the time she turned into the park, the weather had worsened. She saw two people fleeing the tennis courts for their cars, and as their tail lights winked over the hill the park was deserted.

She looked around for his car as she parked, but hers was the only one in sight. Glancing at the clock on the dash she was surprised to see that she was more than a few minutes early. She opened the car door and popped her umbrella open as she stepped out. Her shoes crunched on the white gravel as she walked to the shelter. The wind was picking up, and she hoped that he would be here soon.

The minutes ticked by, and the ferocity of the rain increased. Lightning occasionally flashed across the sky in the distance and the rumbling thunder sounded ominous. A gust of wind ruffled her hair as she thought with a bit of anger, 'To hell with this.'

As she grabbed her umbrella from the picnic table, lightning flashed overhead and she caught a dark silhouette in the trees behind the shelter. Her heart began to race, and she was not sure if it was anticipation of seeing him, or fear of this mysterious stranger.

Lightning flashed again and the inky black outline had moved closer to the shelter. She could not make out a face, and the fact that the lurking figure had not spoken frightened her. She fished the keys from her pocket, and tried frantically to remember her defense training course. She moved toward her car as the figure stepped into the back of the shelter. Her heart was racing wildly in her chest as she stepped out into the pouring rain, her umbrella down at her side in case she needed it as a club.

"Stop!"

The voice from the darkness was commanding and the bark with which the order had come was not one she recognized. She took another hurried step toward her car, rain running down her forehead and into her eyes as the voice came to her again.

"Sheri" the voice whispered from the darkness, barely audible over the drumming of the rain on the shelter roof.

She turned at the sound of her name, and saw the hand extend out toward her as lightning filled the sky to illuminate the face of the man her heart ached to see. She stopped suddenly standing in the pouring rain, and as the water plastered her hair down the rage filled her.

She stepped forward and raised her hand in a hard swing to slap his face. His hand shot out to catch her wrist, and using her momentum, he spun her as if they were dancing to pull her in close, her back pressed to his chest.

His breath was warm against her chilled skin as he whispered softly next to her ear. "Calm down little one," he whispered seductively, holding her tight to his chest until her struggling subsided.

He relaxed his grip and turned her to stand in front of him and smiled warmly down at her.

"You scared the shit out of me, you asshole," she blurted angrily.

The storm winds picked up, and her nipples hardened as the air blew over the wet black silk. She was soaked from head to toe, the black silk clinging to the curves of her body like a second skin. He eyed her with an approving smile as she opened her mouth to speak.

"What the hell were you thinking," she spat angrily at him. "Sneaking out of the tr....."

Her tirade was cut short as he grabbed the back of her neck and drew her up, covering her mouth hungrily with his. His hand was firm on the small of her back as he pulled her tight to him, the protest dying in her throat as her body betrayed her and melted against him.

His hand slipped from behind her neck and slid between them. His fingers pinched her hardened nipple firmly as his tongue parted her lips, and in that instant the raging fire of her anger shifted into a quickly burning inferno of pleasure. He released her nipple and pulled her closer, his thigh slipping between her legs, so that it pressed hard against her there.

His voice held a note of a laugh, as he released her lips from his, "You were saying?" he said smiling down at her as his hand caressed her ass through the wet silk, his firm touch only serving to rub her tingling lips harder against his thigh.

She pressed into him, until he had to step back or fall over. The edge of the picnic table dug into the back of his thighs as she covered his mouth with hers. Her tongue darted between his lips, seeking his. Her voice was unintelligible as sounds came from deep within her chest. Her hands slipped from around his neck to glide over his chest and down between them.

Her hands slid past his belt and his sharp intake of breath as she squeezed him through the material of his pants made her clit tingle. She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes, eyes that had closed to mere slits. His breathing was quickening as she continued to massage him through the soaking slacks.

Suddenly his arms wrapped around her, forcefully pinning her hands between them. He stepped away from the picnic table and his hands were strong as they cupped her ass and lifted her off the ground. Her legs lifted to circle his hips instinctively as he set her onto the edge of the table.

"My turn," he said hoarsely through gritted teeth as he stepped back from her massaging hands. His fingers pressed into her skin as they slid up the back of her thighs and beneath the blue lace to knead her firm cheeks. He caught the waistband with his thumbs, and before she could protest that they were in a public park, the blue lace had already slid down over her thighs and was passing her knees as he stepped back to slide them over her shoes.

She reached instinctively to cover herself as she watched him slip the panties into the pocket of his coat.

He looked into her eyes as his hands closed over her wrists and his voice softly whispered "No."

'What the hell', a part of her mind screamed, but the cool air of the storm blowing over the cleanly shaven skin that her panties had covered obliterated that thought in a shower of electric sparks. She felt her nipples harden, straining against the lace of her bra as he stepped between her legs, drawing her hands behind her to rest on the table.

"There is no one here but us," he whispered softly as if he had read her mind.

He squeezed her hands once, before dropping to his knees and sucking her clit into his mouth with no warning. From the cold air of the night into the warmth of his mouth, the sudden change triggered an explosion of pleasure that raced through her body. She gasped and arched her back as her eyes rolled back in her head and the building tremors of the coming tidal wave of pleasure began to rise deep inside her.

He finally released her sizzling button with a flick of his tongue, before tracing the edges of her lips with its tip. After the cool night air, the warmth of his tongue left a line of fire in its wake, and that heat caused her to moan softly. As his tongue parted her lips and traced slowly upwards, she moaned louder. When it reached the top circled gently over her straining sex she cried out into the fury of the storm.

The drumming rain and crashing thunder could not overcome the tumultuous noise of the blood pounding in her ears as her hips began to shake. He stopped the movement of his tongue as the passion overtook her and instead just slipped it between her lips to firmly press down on her electrified clit.

Her entire body shook as the pleasure exploded within her. She was not sure when the pressure of his tongue disappeared, but as the pounding in her ears subsided; she opened her eyes to find him peering into their azure depths. His mouth was soft and warm as it covered hers and his arms engulfed her, pulling her to him. He lifted her easily to the ground, and held her close until quivering in her legs had faded.

He sucked her bottom lip between his as he pulled his mouth away. She lost herself in the depths of his blue-green eyes and in a voice he had to strain to hear whispered, "But what abou..."

His finger pressed to gently her lips and stopped the question there as he smoothed the wet silk to again cover her bare skin.

"Let's get you somewhere warm," he said quietly, his voice tinged with a sincere affection that washed over her like a warm shower. Shrugging his shoulders to loosen the material, he stepped back and swung his wool overcoat around her.

The material held the warmth of his body still and it seeped into her like a fire on a cold winter day. She could smell his cologne on the material, and her hands came up to grab the lapels and wrap the coat tightly around her as she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. Her heart pleading and hoping that this warm safe feeling could go on forever. He lifted her umbrella from the ground and gently shook the rain away before opening it.

His arm was strong around her back as he walked next to her, holding the umbrella over their heads. Her mind was a confused maze as he walked her to the passenger side of the car and opened the door. He smiled down as he helped her into the car and whispered as he kissed below her ear.

"I walked," was all he said as he circled the car to climb into the driver's seat. She handed him the keys without a thought, and smiled to herself as he turned to leave the park by the other entrance. His house then, she thought as they turned out of the park. The rain hissed under the tires as she closed her eyes and retreated into the pure bliss of her recent release.